86 replies to this topic

#1 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 02:09 AM

One of my favourite series out there. The last two episodes were released almost a week ago... And I will miss them SO much ):

I want to know if someone else is watching it, watched it or will watch it? It's worth it!!

tumblr_nir7d49j5k1spiuxqo1_250.giftumblr_nir7d49j5k1spiuxqo8_250.gif

dumbo-pink-elephants-on-parade1.gif?w=50

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#2 Naruko

Naruko

I'm not even sorry

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,247 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 10:56 PM

I am. It's awesome, Amazing. Every character is a candy in my bag. 

lion-king-cute-funny-cat-gif.gif

#3 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 11:06 PM

I am. It's awesome, Amazing. Every character is a candy in my bag. 

Did you already finished it? 

Edited by theunburnt, 03 March 2015 - 11:06 PM.

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#4 Naruko

Naruko

I'm not even sorry

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,247 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 11:16 PM

Did you already finished it? 

No :umm: pls no spoiler 

#5 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 11:19 PM

No :umm: pls no spoiler 

In which season are you? lmao. it's my fault because I'm making you read homestuck and ruined your life

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#6 Naruko

Naruko

I'm not even sorry

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,247 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 11:45 PM

In which season are you? lmao. it's my fault because I'm making you read homestuck and ruined your life

Exactly! I still am on that same old seasons and homestuck is addictive. 

#7 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 25 March 2015 - 08:35 PM

I freaking hate Tom he annoys the kitten out of me , I want to grab him and throw him from the highest building and watch him as he falls on his head !!!  :twitch:  :twitch:  :twitch: .

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#8 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 08:44 PM

I freaking hate Tom he annoys the kitten out of me , I want to grab him and throw him from the highest building and watch him as he falls on his head !!!  :twitch:  :twitch:  :twitch: .

I hated Tom and Jean-Ralphio for a loooooooooooooooooong time... He's so kittening selfish. He will kind of change a bit, tho. He becames more responsible but he will be still kind of selfish, hehe.

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#9 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.

Posted 25 March 2015 - 08:56 PM

I hated Tom and Jean-Ralphio for a loooooooooooooooooong time... He's so kittening selfish. He will kind of change a bit, tho. He becames more responsible but he will be still kind of selfish, hehe.

I hate how much of a kittening douchebad asshat  selfish piece of kitten he is and always screws Lesley plans and the others ugh so irritating !!!  :twitch:  :wallbash: :cuss:   :smack:  :bash:  .  Btw who's that guy !?  :confused:

Oh and I fee so sorry for Jerry  poor guy can never catch a break :cry: . But he's also so freaking stupid !!!  :argh: .  

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#10 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 09:01 PM

I hate how much of a kittening douchebad asshat  selfish piece of kitten he is and always screws Lesley plans and the others ugh so irritating !!!  :twitch:  :wallbash: :cuss:   :smack:  :bash:  .  Btw who's that guy !?  :confused:

Oh and I fee so sorry for Jerry  poor guy can never catch a break :cry: . But he's also so freaking stupid !!!  :argh: .  

Yeah :zaru: Jean-Ralphio is who will be Tom's best friend. He's was annoying to me at the beginning, after that it was just funny and dumb, hehe. It's the one who is saying "the woooorst" in the gifs above.

Poor Garry/Jerry/Larry/Terry. My heart hurts when they mock so bad of him but at the same time I laugh sometimes and it still HURTS.

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#11 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 09:11 PM

Yeah :zaru: Jean-Ralphio is who will be Tom's best friend. He's was annoying to me at the beginning, after that it was just funny and dumb, hehe. It's the one who is saying "the woooorst" in the gifs above.

Poor Garry/Jerry/Larry/Terry. My heart hurts when they mock so bad of him but at the same time I laugh sometimes and it still HURTS.

Oh that guy I remember him now LOL . He's the same as Tom basically annoying as kitten ugh ! I just about to finish Season 2 so I haven't seen much of him XD .

Yeah me to me to sbAbnKz.gif  I laughed like crazy in that episode when he lied how he broke his arm and when he bend over and ripped his pants  April's face at that moment freaking hilarious !!! :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Posted Image                                                            

#12 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 09:14 PM

Oh that guy I remember him now LOL . He's the same as Tom basically annoying as kitten ugh ! I just about to finish Season 2 so I haven't seen much of him XD .

Yeah me to me to sbAbnKz.gif  I laughed like crazy in that episode when he lied how he broke his arm and when he bend over and ripped his pants  April's face at that moment freaking hilarious !!! :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

The difference is that Jean Ralphio is just not responisble, but he's not selfish. He's just like a big kid.

:lmao: Do you like Leslie more now?

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#13 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 09:22 PM

The difference is that Jean Ralphio is just not responisble, but he's not selfish. He's just like a big kid.

:lmao: Do you like Leslie more now?

Oh OK  yeah he is like big dumb kid LOL XD .

Btw I see Ben he appears at EO 23 which is basically the end of SO 2  not in the middle like you said  :hm: .

Well I'm still kind of indifferent  about her  she's hilarious but also annoying :sweat: But she gets better :excited: .

Posted Image                                                            

#14 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 09:24 PM

Oh OK  yeah he is like big dumb kid LOL XD .

Btw I see Ben he appears at EO 23 which is basically the end of SO 2  not in the middle like you said  :hm: .

Well I'm still kind of indifferent  about her  she's hilarious but also annoying :sweat: But she gets better :excited: .

Sorry, my bad u_u

yeah, in that time she still was doing some annoying things, but she gets better, i promise!! at least you like Andy now, hehe

Edited by theunburnt, 25 March 2015 - 09:24 PM.

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#15 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 09:34 PM

Apology Accepted  :hehehe: .

Yes I can see that her character slowly progresses and keeps getting better so I'll see how it goes XD . Yeah Andy is cool now  :excited: .

Posted Image                                                            

#16 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 09:36 PM

:cuss:  :cuss:  :cuss:  :cuss:  :cuss:

yeah, hehe. Andy is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!! he's ESFP, btw.

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#17 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 10:20 PM

:cuss:  :cuss:  :cuss:  :cuss:  :cuss:

yeah, hehe. Andy is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!! he's ESFP, btw.

You're Welcome  :smug: .

He's like a goofy dumb teddy bear  :lol: .  I don't know the characteristic of that  :ermm: .

Edited by NarutoFireFoxUzumaki, 25 March 2015 - 10:20 PM.

Posted Image                                                            

#18 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 10:25 PM

You're Welcome  :smug: .

He's like a goofy dumb teddy bear  :lol: .  I don't know the characteristic of that  :ermm: .

Yeeeesss<3 Nevermind, then. Watch it as a maraton in the weekend and you'll finish it, hehe.

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#19 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 10:35 PM

Uhhhhhhhh !!! I can do that but that will be to much mindkittening :wacko: .  I have some other stuffs with documents kitten from work that I need to do sbAbnKz.gif . 

I'm gonna go now Goodnight XD .

Posted Image                                                            

#20 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 10:40 PM

Uhhhhhhhh !!! I can do that but that will be to much mindkittening :wacko: .  I have some other stuffs with documents kitten from work that I need to do sbAbnKz.gif . 

I'm gonna go now Goodnight XD .

I always do that :argh: well, then do your other things first u_u

byee! :D

queen-harley.tumblr.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users