• Please log in to reply
577 replies to this topic

#541 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga, history, unexplained mysteries, linguistics, geology, astrology, astro physics, chemistry, astronomy, sport cars, and racing cars, monster trucks, quantum mechanics and particle physics

Anime/Manga - Gaming

NaruSaku, Ash x Misty, (Pokyshiping) Ichigo x Rukia, Kiba/Hinata, Ichigo x Orihime, Uryū x Orihime, Cullen x Amell, Alastair x Warden, Cullen x Female Inqustior Ed x Winnry, Spike x May Valatine, Kaiden Alekno x Female Shepard, Garus x Female Shepard, Joker x Female Shepard, Angg x Katara, Zuko x Katara, Mako x Kora ( Avatar the last air bender - Legend of Kora) I don't see the ending of Kora as canon since its more of a fan service ending, since the canon pairing is not a properly developed paring.

VLD pairing: Plance, Shiro x Adam, Hunk x Shay, Kallura
    anti Allurance

The Dragon Prince: Cullum x Rayla

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)
    Angel x Buffy, Buffy x Spike, Angel x Cordila Chase (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Booth x Bones (bones)
    Tony x Ziva David, Abby x Timothy McGee, Timothy x Delia (NCIS)
    Dean x Castiel, Sam x Gabriel, Sam x Elaine, Dean x Jo (Supernatural)

Comics parings: Supes x Lois Lang, Peter Parker x Mary Jay Waston, Captian x Black Widow, Hawke Eye x Black Widow, Jean Grey x Cyclops, Jean x Wolverine, Rouge x Gambit, Batman x Slilena Kyle, Bruce x Black Widow

Movies pairings: Jurassic Park series (Owen x Claire, Malcome x Sarah) Han x Leia, Luke x Maria Jade, Finn x Rey, FinnPoe (Star Wars)

Dislikes Supes x Wonder Woman, as it's basically turns a feminist icon in to a baby maker, NaruHinata, Sasuke x Sakura abusive relationship ahoy.

Posted 15 June 2015 - 08:05 PM

Hmm , how could Kishi make it even more screwed up ? I know , Orochimaru's new female body is actually Karin's  :zaru:

That would piss me off even more.
Them Duke boys never meant no harm.--------> my childhood.
Freedom of speech is no laughing matter, since it does take one person to stand up for the right too speak out.
firma__op__luffyxnami_nu__out__by_pjxd23

#542 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 08:08 PM

I expect that Sasuke and Sakura will beat Shin by using a combination attack like Naruhina from The Last. chidori x chakra punch of love

#543 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 15 June 2015 - 08:22 PM

oh I know Hinata dying a painful death and Naruto is a single dad lol.

#544 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 09:02 PM

Do you guys think there will be SS kiss [or maybe wedding] at the end of this gaiden??

Not a wedding but a hot romantikku kissu desu.
Eye smex desu.

Sasuke rushing in to save his waifu desu
hughug and some OC line from Sasuke that completely disregard what he said before in the end part of the original manga.

Sarada will witness it, get disgusted and will turn into an avenger

Wait.. you mean Hinata is still alive??

#545 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 09:21 PM

Not a wedding but a hot romantikku kissu desu.
Eye smex desu.

Sasuke rushing in to save his waifu desu
hughug and some OC line from Sasuke that completely disregard what he said before in the end part of the original manga.

Sarada will witness it, get disgusted and will turn into an avenger

One can only hope.

#546 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga, history, unexplained mysteries, linguistics, geology, astrology, astro physics, chemistry, astronomy, sport cars, and racing cars, monster trucks, quantum mechanics and particle physics

Anime/Manga - Gaming

NaruSaku, Ash x Misty, (Pokyshiping) Ichigo x Rukia, Kiba/Hinata, Ichigo x Orihime, Uryū x Orihime, Cullen x Amell, Alastair x Warden, Cullen x Female Inqustior Ed x Winnry, Spike x May Valatine, Kaiden Alekno x Female Shepard, Garus x Female Shepard, Joker x Female Shepard, Angg x Katara, Zuko x Katara, Mako x Kora ( Avatar the last air bender - Legend of Kora) I don't see the ending of Kora as canon since its more of a fan service ending, since the canon pairing is not a properly developed paring.

VLD pairing: Plance, Shiro x Adam, Hunk x Shay, Kallura
    anti Allurance

The Dragon Prince: Cullum x Rayla

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)
    Angel x Buffy, Buffy x Spike, Angel x Cordila Chase (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Booth x Bones (bones)
    Tony x Ziva David, Abby x Timothy McGee, Timothy x Delia (NCIS)
    Dean x Castiel, Sam x Gabriel, Sam x Elaine, Dean x Jo (Supernatural)

Comics parings: Supes x Lois Lang, Peter Parker x Mary Jay Waston, Captian x Black Widow, Hawke Eye x Black Widow, Jean Grey x Cyclops, Jean x Wolverine, Rouge x Gambit, Batman x Slilena Kyle, Bruce x Black Widow

Movies pairings: Jurassic Park series (Owen x Claire, Malcome x Sarah) Han x Leia, Luke x Maria Jade, Finn x Rey, FinnPoe (Star Wars)

Dislikes Supes x Wonder Woman, as it's basically turns a feminist icon in to a baby maker, NaruHinata, Sasuke x Sakura abusive relationship ahoy.

Posted 15 June 2015 - 09:24 PM

That would make the story even better to me at least.
Them Duke boys never meant no harm.--------> my childhood.
Freedom of speech is no laughing matter, since it does take one person to stand up for the right too speak out.
firma__op__luffyxnami_nu__out__by_pjxd23

#547 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 09:25 PM

19.pngeven mangastream is pretty clear its even clearer that naruto really did have no idea i probably should of used this translation for my tumblr post but its whatever i just love seeing ss feel salty its funny that some of them are using his interview about sarada being sasuke and sakura's child when they choose to ignore him saying neji acted as cupid or him saying sakura would be a bad person if she didn't end up with sasuke such hypocrites i could expose them like that on tumblr it would be so much fun but i won't seeing them trying to defend ss is enjoyment enough  

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#548 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 12:08 AM

Chapter 8 : go to shin hide place and arrive.
Chapter 9 : battle with shin.
Chapter 10 : climax and some sort of conclusion and the end.

I expect drama from every single chapter.

#549 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 12:18 AM

Chapter 8 : go to shin hide place and arrive.
Chapter 9 : battle with shin.
Chapter 10 : climax and no sort of conclusion and the end.

I expect drama from every single chapter.

Small correction.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#550 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 12:48 AM

That seems likely. Unless they go super quick. I just expect a confrontation between Sarada and Sakura. If Karin is the mother, then Sakura may start with "Sorry." If not, well, derp.

#551 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 02:34 AM

Hey guys, hear this!!!! Tvtropes is say Naruto never realized that his interactions with Hinata were unresolved sexual tension and mistook his brotherly relationship with Sakura as romantic!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Edited by Phantom_999, 23 June 2015 - 04:30 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#552 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 03:08 AM

Hey guys, hear this!!!! Tvtropes is say Naruto never realized that his interactions with Hinata were unresolved sexual tention and mistook his brotherly relationship with Sakura as romantic!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

How could people see naruto love for sakura as brotherly love?
Is that because their ship get threaten(sns, nh, ss)?

Do they see the same thing with obito and jiraiya?

#553 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 03:17 AM

Hey guys, hear this!!!! Tvtropes is say Naruto never realized that his interactions with Hinata were unresolved sexual tention and mistook his brotherly relationship with Sakura as romantic!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#554 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 03:51 AM

Sasuke kiss Sakura??? I think he rathers eat dog crap than kiss her.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#555 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts
  • Interests:Guilty Gear, Basketball, Futbol, and writing.

Posted 16 June 2015 - 03:57 AM

Cocaine's a helluva drug.

True love everywhere  :wub:

#556 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 05:33 AM

"Unresolved sexual tension"
LMFAO

for the love of god naruto didn't noticed her for most of the time, pls tv tropes

And I didn't knew it was normal for a brother to genuinely lust for his sister and want to peep on her...

Edited by Nar123, 16 June 2015 - 11:57 AM.

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#557 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 05:59 AM

"Unresolved sexual tension"
LMFAO

for the live of god naruto didn't noticed her for most of the time, pls tv tropes

And I didn't knew it was normal for a brother to genuinely lust for his sister and want to peep on her...

But...but...don't you remember those countless times that Naruto fantasized about Hinata's BEWBS?!?!?!?!

.....wait, that's just the extremist fandom, nevermind.

2e5.gif

#558 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 08:39 AM

The (formerly) most empathic Person in this manga (I'm talking about Naruto in chapters 1-698) "mistook" his love for Sakura as "brotherly"? Yeah, TOTALLY.

"Hidden sexual Tension" between Naruto and Hinata? What. They hardly interacted AT ALL. If there was ANY "sexual Tension" between those two (and not just shame, fainting and what-so-not) it was COMPLETLY onesided from Hinata.

Just who writes this kitten on TV-Whatever?! NH Fans? Guess so.

This kitten is just so pointless ...

Edited by lupina, 16 June 2015 - 08:45 AM.

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#559 Legend054

Legend054

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 08:52 AM

Hmm , how could Kishi make it even more screwed up ? I know , Orochimaru's new female body is actually Karin's  :zaru:

my first impression when i saw orochimaru's new look lol

Edited by Legend054, 16 June 2015 - 08:52 AM.

1wocs1.gif

#560 Catra

Catra

Outlaw Gunslinging marksmen

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Interests:AU narusaku, mortal kombat, balto, lion king, rudolph,

Posted 16 June 2015 - 09:48 AM

saw this on tumblr

After 5 chapters it is pretty apparent what Bolt inherited from his mother since he has neither her looks nor her Byakugan. He’s inherited the ability to get a movie dedicated to him despite being inconsequential to the actual plot of the manga.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users