100 replies to this topic

#61 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 10:36 AM

Uh, I don't really know :sweatdrop: I just started it today.. But the anime kinda followed the manga (still some panels there weren't) 
So I don't know what to recommend.. 

Its okay.. someone else might know.
anyhow can you compare the manga and anime? And what makes you like it? The plot? Characters?

#62 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 10:49 AM

Its okay.. someone else might know.
anyhow can you compare the manga and anime? And what makes you like it? The plot? Characters?

I only read chapter 0 and half of chapter 1. I might do it after I read some more :D

But as always Yuu wanting to kill all the vampires. Mika wanting to save his whole family, and give them care. I can't really compare the manga and anime yet. But the anime follows the manga ^_^

What makes me like it? First of all I LOVE watching/reading movies, series and books were someone invades earth. I also love many of the characters Yuu, Yoichi (!), Guren lmao his name was Glen in chapter 1, Shinoa and of cause Mika. 

The plot is fine for me. Not the best, still not the worst.

How about you? What makes you like the series? You have watched season 1 haven't you? :D 

tumblr_nsqg2qQqZ61utjwzwo1_500.gif

#63 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 11:01 AM

I only read chapter 0 and half of chapter 1. I might do it after I read some more :D
But as always Yuu wanting to kill all the vampires. Mika wanting to save his whole family, and give them care. I can't really compare the manga and anime yet. But the anime follows the manga ^_^

What makes me like it? First of all I LOVE watching/reading movies, series and books were someone invades earth. I also love many of the characters Yuu, Yoichi (!), Guren lmao his name was Glen in chapter 1, Shinoa and of cause Mika. 

The plot is fine for me. Not the best, still not the worst.

How about you? What makes you like the series? You have watched season 1 haven't you? :D 

lol you make Yuu sounds like Eren from AoT with the kill them all obsession. I heard that Yuu's revenge is more tolerable in the anime than in the manga where some say makes him annoying.

I also like stories that involves human survival. Im not really sure why i started this i just stumbled upon it from recommended videos. But i watched in one go so iy has maintained my erratic attention span

And oh..Guren is my favorite too! Do you plan to finish the anime or just read the manga?

#64 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 11:11 AM

lol you make Yuu sounds like Eren from AoT with the kill them all obsession. I heard that Yuu's revenge is more tolerable in the anime than in the manga where some say makes him annoying.

I also like stories that involves human survival. Im not really sure why i started this i just stumbled upon it from recommended videos. But i watched in one go so iy has maintained my erratic attention span..

And oh..Guren is my favorite too! Do you plan to finish the anime or just read the manga?

Well people say that Eren and Yuu remind of each other.. First I thought that too, but to me at least he isn't XD. I haven't heard about Yuu's revenge begin like that :wot: I need to read that manga to find out about that.

Lmao, I love those stories XD It makes me wanna know what will happened to Humanity if it happens. I saw some of the "Did nothing wrong squad" on Tumblr, and Mika was on. So I saw the first episode after that. 

Guren is a really likable character :D

I plan on watching the whole 1st season today, so I can read the manga afterwards. And be ready for season 2 :lulz:  

#65 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 01:20 PM

Well people say that Eren and Yuu remind of each other.. First I thought that too, but to me at least he isn't XD. I haven't heard about Yuu's revenge begin like that :wot: I need to read that manga to find out about that.

Lmao, I love those stories XD It makes me wanna know what will happened to Humanity if it happens. I saw some of the "Did nothing wrong squad" on Tumblr, and Mika was on. So I saw the first episode after that. 

Guren is a really likable character :D

I plan on watching the whole 1st season today, so I can read the manga afterwards. And be ready for season 2 :lulz:  

Eren and Yuu have some similarities but totally not the same.. just in some parts they have the same "feel" to them

and if Eren is to Yuu, then does that mean Guren is to Levi??

yeah i'm a freak when it comes to those stories, even got into The Walking Dead and all other apocalyptic shows because i feel like i NEED to KNOW what to do if I ever been put into a similar situation. :sweatdrop:

b-but

Tell me what you think about it when you're able to finish it! most of the time i watch the anime first then read the manga . I thought that was a better way of doing things lol.

OT:

but what the hell is this??

:kappa: :kappa: :kappa: :kappa:

it scared the hell out of me for some reason when i was browsing for emoticons.. didn't know we have new ones.

:rainbowsheep:  while this reminds me of Yoichi that archer with the puppy eyes

#66 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 01:34 PM

Eren and Yuu have some similarities but totally not the same.. just in some parts they have the same "feel" to them

and if Eren is to Yuu, then does that mean Guren is to Levi??

yeah i'm a freak when it comes to those stories, even got into The Walking Dead and all other apocalyptic shows because i feel like i NEED to KNOW what to do if I ever been put into a similar situation. :sweatdrop:

b-but

Tell me what you think about it when you're able to finish it! most of the time i watch the anime first then read the manga . I thought that was a better way of doing things lol.

OT:

but what the hell is this??

:kappa: :kappa: :kappa: :kappa:

it scared the hell out of me for some reason when i was browsing for emoticons.. didn't know we have new ones.

:rainbowsheep:  while this reminds me of Yoichi that archer with the puppy eyes

Yeah, that's true Eren and Yuu have some similarities, still don't mean that Yuu is a copy of Eren. Yuu's character is special.
My Levi begin similar to Guren.. Lol, I don't really know. Maybe. I need to rewatch Attack on Titan before second season comes out XD

Ah, same. I L O V E those stories. It's better to know what to do, then doing nothing XD

Guren + spoiler

Sometimes I read the manga and then watch the anime. But most of the time Anime then manga. 

:kappa: XD, it's a Kappa emoji. Since this forum needed new emojis, members here had suggested some.

:rainbowsheep: <--- I love this one. It remind you of Yoichi? Ah, at some point it does. just watched the episode where he was a demon T_T

Edited by Mixer, 06 July 2015 - 01:49 PM.

#67 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 02:16 PM

Yeah, that's true Eren and Yuu have some similarities, still don't mean that Yuu is a copy of Eren. Yuu's character is special.
My Levi begin similar to Guren.. Lol, I don't really know. Maybe. I need to rewatch Attack on Titan before second season comes out XD

Ah, same. I L O V E those stories. It's better to know what to do, then doing nothing XD

Guren + spoiler

Sometimes I read the manga and then watch the anime. But most of the time Anime then manga. 

:kappa: XD, it's a Kappa emoji. Since this forum needed new emojis, members here had suggested some.

:rainbowsheep: <--- I love this one. It remind you of Yoichi? Ah, at some point it does. just watched the episode where he was a demon T_T

speaking of AoT have you watched the OVA or whatever it is called? the one about Levi's past?

Guren spoiler

what's a kappa anyway? its suppose to be some kind of green monster like thing that lives in water or right? lol my knowledge about it is just based on Arakawa Under the Bridge :sweatdrop:

and yes its fluffiness is Yoichi al over :rainbowsheep: :rainbowsheep: :rainbowsheep:

#68 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 02:22 PM

speaking of AoT have you watched the OVA or whatever it is called? the one about Levi's past?

Guren spoiler

what's a kappa anyway? its suppose to be some kind of green monster like thing that lives in water or right? lol my knowledge about it is just based on Arakawa Under the Bridge :sweatdrop:

and yes its fluffiness is Yoichi al over :rainbowsheep: :rainbowsheep: :rainbowsheep:

I haven't watched the OVA yet. It's about Levi, right? I think I'll watch it later :D

Guren

I actually don't know what Kappa is XD. I guess it's Korean singers. Or something

Yoichi is toooo cute :love: I love him :love: But I guess there aren't many of the watchers/readers that like him so much :/

#69 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 06:03 AM

I haven't watched the OVA yet. It's about Levi, right? I think I'll watch it later :D

Guren

I actually don't know what Kappa is XD. I guess it's Korean singers. Or something

Yoichi is toooo cute :love: I love him :love: But I guess there aren't many of the watchers/readers that like him so much :/

yes its about Levi's past, get yer tearducts ready.

also...They only showed her back lol , Shinoa's sister i mean.

lol i don't think korean singers are kappa lol they are suppose to be some mythical creatures right? maybe its a joke we don't know about.

btw have you watched Charlotte? episode 1 is out .. i'm not done watching it just in 11mins so far so good .. i can't seem to continue not because its bad but seeing a character in a tight situation makes me close my eyes lol

#70 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 09 July 2015 - 06:06 AM

Gah can't wait for the next chapter :(

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#71 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 08:43 AM

yes its about Levi's past, get yer tearducts ready.

also...They only showed her back lol , Shinoa's sister i mean.

lol i don't think korean singers are kappa lol they are suppose to be some mythical creatures right? maybe its a joke we don't know about.

btw have you watched Charlotte? episode 1 is out .. i'm not done watching it just in 11mins so far so good .. i can't seem to continue not because its bad but seeing a character in a tight situation makes me close my eyes lol

Might watch the OVA soon, Levi is my favorite XD

Spoiler

Lol, I don't know what Kappa is XD

I haven't watched Charlotte, but my sis did. She told me it was good and would maybe be the best anime of this season :D What's the series about?

Gah can't wait for the next chapter :(

You have read the manga? What about the anime? Have you watched it too?

Edited by Mixer, 09 July 2015 - 11:25 AM.

#72 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 11:24 AM

Might watch the OVA soon, Levi is my favorite XD

Well I read more about Shinoa's sister. And forget what I told you about her and Guren, it was Shinya Hīragi XD I knew it was one of them, but Shinoa's sister was Shinya Hīragi fiancee.
But Guren and Shinoa's still have romantic feelings for each other  :wot: And also Guren's cursed gear is her.

Lol, I don't know what Kappa is XD

I haven't watched Charlotte, but my sis did. She told me it was good and would maybe be the best anime of this season :D What's the series about?

You have read the manga? What about the anime? Have you watched it too?

Ooh interesting..but i think you should spoiler tag that before anyone else see it.

Im so curious about Guren and the sister lol i have other things to finish first then ill read the manga

And about charlotte its really great..its not what i expected. So far the MC is crazy lol reminds me or the narcissistic MC of Amagi Brilliant Park. I think its about teenagers with incomplete powers that is brought to 1 school. I didnt read the summary i just jumped on it when i saw it online lol. It really got my attention.

Edited by dejavu, 09 July 2015 - 11:25 AM.

#73 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 11:27 AM

Ooh interesting..but i think you should spoiler tag that before anyone else see it.

And about charlotte its really great..its not what i expected. So far the MC is crazy lol reminds me or the narcissistic MC of Amagi Brilliant Park. I think its about teenagers with incomplete powers that is brought to 1 school. I didnt read the summary i just jumped on it when i saw it online lol. It really got my attention.

Spoiler tagged it XD. And I just finished the anime, I should read more of the manga now!

Maybe I should start watching it. It sounds good.. What day would the episode be released?

#74 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 09 July 2015 - 12:10 PM

Spoiler tagged it XD. And I just finished the anime, I should read more of the manga now!

Maybe I should start watching it. It sounds good.. What day would the episode be released?

Charlotte has a lot of potential, and is definitely one of my favorite ones of this season! Laughed my ass of. MC has the personality of a jerk- how often do you see that XD?!

I think Saturday, not to sure about it though.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#75 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 12:24 PM

Charlotte has a lot of potential, and is definitely one of my favorite ones of this season! Laughed my ass of. MC has the personality of a jerk- how often do you see that XD?!

I think Saturday, not to sure about it though.

I'm gonna watch the first episode now. It sounds pretty interesting, and saw some post of it on Tumblr. 

Is it a supernatural series? 

Edited by Mixer, 09 July 2015 - 12:24 PM.

#76 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 13 September 2015 - 05:44 PM

Making this thread somehow alive again XD

Season 2 poster: 

tumblr_nue0zs2gdf1us70pno1_500.png

Oh, and from what I heard season 2 won't follow the manga :arg: I wanted the anime to follow the manga, since it's one of my favorites T-T

#77 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

Posted 13 September 2015 - 07:53 PM

Making this thread somehow alive again XD

Season 2 poster: 

tumblr_nue0zs2gdf1us70pno1_500.png

Oh, and from what I heard season 2 won't follow the manga :arg: I wanted the anime to follow the manga, since it's one of my favorites T-T

I think it'll follow the manga for a while, and then end with an anime original ending b/c of, well, Attack on Titan :sweat:

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."

#78 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 12:55 PM

I think it'll follow the manga for a while, and then end with an anime original ending b/c of, well, Attack on Titan :sweat:

Hopefully it will. Tumblr is a mess after this news, lol XD

...Huh? Did Attack on Titan have a Anime original ending? :wot:

#79 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 06:50 PM

Hopefully it will. Tumblr is a mess after this news, lol XD

...Huh? Did Attack on Titan have a Anime original ending? :wot:

No, b/c Studio Wit channels all their energy into Attack on Titan. I don't think they'll focus too much on Owari no Seraph, considering that mediocre animation in certain parts.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#80 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 08:01 PM

So OnS will be finishing it up with an anime original ending?

Is it worth to pick up the manga like in TG case?

Edited by Nar123, 14 September 2015 - 08:01 PM.

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: badass, better than Naruto, oh look a real friendship, actual character development, badass ladies, vampires but not twighlight, way better than Naruto

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users