[Finished] *Possible* downtime

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 24 February 2007 - 12:18 AM

Just giving you all a heads-up. smile.gif

The webhost has given advance warning that one of their data centres will undergo a planned power cut for vital maintenance.

The outage will occur
Sunday morning, February 25th, at 12:01AM PST and will last for approximately three hours.

Not all servers are hosted at their data centers, but it's home to their core routers. So it's very possible that H&E will be offline (or at least have unstable connections) for those few hours.

So, if you can't access the site at that time, at least you'll know why!

More can be read at: http://www.dreamhost...d-power-outage/

#2 Coupe

Coupe

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 291 posts
  • Interests:Stuff. Random stuff

Posted 24 February 2007 - 04:01 AM

Three hours? That aint too bad. Thanks for the info.
Conversation between me and my awesome drama teacher whilst watching Alfred Hitchcocks The Birds.

Are the birds some kind of Communist secret weapon?
No Jordan.

Are the birds under some kind of mind control by Big Bird from sesame street? Will Big Bird turn out to be the murderer? Will that girl turn around and big bird is behind her and she gets stabbed in the face?
No Jordan.

Is this the chickens revenge on Colonel Sanders?
Yes Jordan, this is a movie about an all bird terrorist group, led by big bird, funded by Communists on a mission to kill Colonel Sanders.

Really?
No Jordan.

#3 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 25 February 2007 - 05:51 PM

As I'm sure you've all figured out by yourselves, the maintenance has finished and the whole network is online. smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users