UPDATED: Library fixed (Hopefully)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 06 March 2006 - 12:49 PM

UPDATE:

OK, I have patched all the files. happy.gif Hopefully, the Library is now fully functioning!

Apparently, there were difficulties in synchronising the member databases between the library and the H&E boards since the servers were moved - likely because of the more advanced PHP and MySQL we have on the new servers.

Hopefully, now, our newer members will be able to make use of the Library! I ask everyone - old and new; if any one of you has any difficulties in using the Library, whether reading, writing, reviewing, subscribing, or even accessing it in the first place, PLEASE inform me as soon as possible!

You can do that via PM or by posting about problems in the Council Hall forum.

If I and any of the other admins/mods are not made aware of any problems, we can't fix them. happy.gif;

Thanks to ZeroStar88 who first tipped me off that something was wrong. I hope you are able to make use of it now. smile.gif

There is just one thing that is not quite showing just yet - the Categories block on the main page. I'm currently working on it, but everything else should be fine. You can still access stories through the most recent links and of course the Categories link.

Thanks for your patience, everyone!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users