31 replies to this topic

#21 BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 04 February 2006 - 10:26 PM

Nice job moving H+E! I'm impressed. It didn't take very long, either! Well, I guess all that's left to do is start posting. I'm off to contribute to H+E's growth!

#22 Soritia

Soritia

Uchiha Obito Obsessor

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,212 posts
  • Interests:This should be obvious...

Posted 05 February 2006 - 07:24 AM

btw, Smiter-kun! This flash Chat is awesome!!! Sooo much better than those AIM groups we use to have.

#23 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 05 February 2006 - 10:30 AM

Thanks for being so supportive, everyone. a_dance.gif

Desaix and Jack, the FlashChat rooms do not have any particular theme, they were just there so people can have a choice on where they would like to chat. They will also accommodate the scenario where different people may want to chat about different things so conversations don't get mixed up if they don't want them to. happy.gif

I'm planning to upload some Naruto/NaruSaku themes to them as well. smile.gif

Pocky, the rules will be pretty much the same as before, with minor changes to accommodate the new features (such as FlashChat) and there MIGHT be a change in Signature rules - there will actually be a new modification to the sig area so any signatures breaking the rules will get cropped to the correct size.

Of course, if there are ever any changes to the signature size limit, everyone will be warned in advance and given time to adjust. smile.gif

Ah, I wish I could post more, but I'm afraid I must now rush off to work!

#24 Yuriko

Yuriko

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 05:07 PM

=D finally narusaku.com moved yay. Now we can all have more features in the near future, right smiter-kun wink.gif

#25 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 05 February 2006 - 05:51 PM

Right, Keira-chan. happy.gif I'm hoping to send you some stuff I've been working on tomorrow, so maybe you'll get a mail. I hope!

Just to let everyone know, Eagle-chan found a bug in the Library concerning the story screening. This is something I'm placing as extremely important on my job list and am working to solve as soon as possible, especially since the writers here will be wanting to get their stories cleared for publication. I have already contacted the eFiction creators asking for a patch they said they'd made for that specific error. Hopefully, I will get a quick reply.

It turns out that the reason why we had bugs with the PM system and the board settings (and the Library screening) is because these new servers have a more advanced version of MySQL. Some things that worked in the older version aren't accepted in the new one, so a few lines of code have to be changed slightly.

Hopefully these teething problems will all be solved soon. smile.gif

UPDATE:

I have now fully updated the Library with patches I was given by the eFiction people, and it seems to be fully functioning with one or two minor bugfixes. However, I have noticed that on Mozilla Firefox 1.5, the rich text boxes (such as the summary) in "Add New Story" are not clickable. They work perfectly fine in Internet Explorer.

I will investigate this further. I have noticed Firefox 1.5 has had a few bugs with other sites as well, so it could be a browser issue rather than the fault of eFiction.

The Library should be safe to use now, if there are any bugs please let me know. smile.gif

#26 Jameshawking

Jameshawking

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 580 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 12:42 PM

Great to be back, guys.

#27 Phalanx

Phalanx

Zombie Phalanx

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 621 posts
  • Interests:I have tons. Do I feel like listing them? Not particularily.<br /><br />...<br /><br />...<br /><br />...<br /><br />...

Posted 07 February 2006 - 03:09 AM

Flashchat ownz. ITs awsome.
404 Error: Signature Not Found

#28 Jameshawking

Jameshawking

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 580 posts

Posted 08 February 2006 - 03:32 AM

Flashchat always owns!

#29 Pite

Pite

I'm a cat with glasses and a piece of chalk in my hand!

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Too long to write about.

Posted 01 March 2006 - 10:05 AM

I'm Back the old Le1 is now Pite!

I haven't been here since... Ever!
The meaning of life is to find your own meaning of life.

#30 Choji

Choji

Professional Teddy Bear x3

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 433 posts
  • Interests:Ask! ; 3<br /><br />I don't bite..........hard xD

Posted 05 March 2006 - 07:20 AM

I have returned, after being away for 3 months.

And man!
The changes are wack! o_0

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users