• Please log in to reply
475 replies to this topic

#421 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 31 March 2014 - 02:49 AM

So I'm trying Audible out, and I must say I think I've fallen love ♥ I love to read, but the only time I have to read is at night when the kids are asleep and by then I'm dead tired myself. With Audible I can listen to my books while I do house work or when I take care of my kiddos. It's pretty cool and I just started today, so heaven knows how many books I'll be able to catch up in the weeks to come :D

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#422 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 07 April 2014 - 02:51 AM

So lets see, chapter 28 of Someone else to protect is almost done, Which means we're getting closer to the birth of Naruto and Sakura's baby :D I'm really happy with myself this time around. I've written this chapter much faster then I have in the past. Anyhow on another note I finally made contact with my little half brother. I always knew about him but his mother was never too keen on him having any contact with my sister and I. Now he's 21 and his moms opinion is just that, an opinion. She can no longer tell him or us that we cant have contact. Anyhow I found him on facebook and we have been talking a lot. Over our chatting I found out that we have a great deal in common. He really loves Naruto and we used that as one of our main conversation starters. Anyhow after a few weeks I learned he was a NaruHina fan and I soon let him know that I'm a NaruSaku shipper. Now because of that he does everything in his power to try and get me to "see the light" He told me the other day "Awe come on sis just come to my side, you know it's going to happen!" I laughed, he really has no clue who he's talking too. I told him that I wouldn't budge and that it was ok because this topic ensures perfect the sibling rivalry.

#423 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 01:21 AM

Drinking a Straw Ber Rita, because it makes a long day with the kids not so bad.

#424 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 02:23 AM

Drinking a Straw Ber Rita, because it makes a long day with the kids not so bad.

Amen sister!

#425 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 08:07 PM

Amen sister!

Yes! Someone that understands!!! I'm stuck in a tiny town with no one to help me take care of my kids, so yeah I need help relaxing XD

#426 Heartsbattle

Heartsbattle

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 261 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku...duh, Game of Thrones, DISNEYLAND!!!

And some other stuff...

Posted 11 April 2014 - 09:27 PM

So lets see, chapter 28 of Someone else to protect is almost done, Which means we're getting closer to the birth of Naruto and Sakura's baby :D I'm really happy with myself this time around. I've written this chapter much faster then I have in the past. Anyhow on another note I finally made contact with my little half brother. I always knew about him but his mother was never too keen on him having any contact with my sister and I. Now he's 21 and his moms opinion is just that, an opinion. She can no longer tell him or us that we cant have contact. Anyhow I found him on facebook and we have been talking a lot. Over our chatting I found out that we have a great deal in common. He really loves Naruto and we used that as one of our main conversation starters. Anyhow after a few weeks I learned he was a NaruHina fan and I soon let him know that I'm a NaruSaku shipper. Now because of that he does everything in his power to try and get me to "see the light" He told me the other day "Awe come on sis just come to my side, you know it's going to happen!" I laughed, he really has no clue who he's talking too. I told him that I wouldn't budge and that it was ok because this topic ensures perfect the sibling rivalry.

I know this story only too well. I have a half-brother, half-sister, step-brother and step-sister. I only really keep in contact with my half-siblings though. At least they are both NS shippers like me though.

We have plenty of other things to be rivals on. -_- especially me and my sister.

#427 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:36 PM

I know this story only too well. I have a half-brother, half-sister, step-brother and step-sister. I only really keep in contact with my half-siblings though. At least they are both NS shippers like me though.

We have plenty of other things to be rivals on. -_- especially me and my sister.

I never thought I'd get the chance to meet my half brother. I also have step sisters thanks to both my parents getting remarried, but I never saw my half brother because his birth is why my parents got divorced in the first place. My father decided to have a one night stand and bam instant baby brother. Both my parents never spoke about my brother. My dad tried to have a relationship with him but he gave up too easily because the women whom he had an affair with wanted them to be a family since my mom left my dad. My father wanted nothing to do with her and it's because of her obsession with my dad that he just kinda gave up on a relationship with his only son. I never, and still don't agree with what my father did. If I were him I would have put her in her place and said that my sole reason for interacting with her is to take care of my son, not to play house with her. Anyhow I waited until my brother, Chris, was old enough to were no one could tell him to stay away. With some help from my mom I was able to contact him and to my surprise he always wanted to meet my sister and I, but his mother knew nothing about us, and he felt odd asking our dad. Either way I'm happy that I get to have a relationship with him now, even if he's a hardcore NH shipper XD

Edited by Konohakitten, 11 April 2014 - 11:38 PM.

#428 Heartsbattle

Heartsbattle

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 261 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku...duh, Game of Thrones, DISNEYLAND!!!

And some other stuff...

Posted 15 April 2014 - 06:18 PM

I never thought I'd get the chance to meet my half brother. I also have step sisters thanks to both my parents getting remarried, but I never saw my half brother because his birth is why my parents got divorced in the first place. My father decided to have a one night stand and bam instant baby brother. Both my parents never spoke about my brother. My dad tried to have a relationship with him but he gave up too easily because the women whom he had an affair with wanted them to be a family since my mom left my dad. My father wanted nothing to do with her and it's because of her obsession with my dad that he just kinda gave up on a relationship with his only son. I never, and still don't agree with what my father did. If I were him I would have put her in her place and said that my sole reason for interacting with her is to take care of my son, not to play house with her. Anyhow I waited until my brother, Chris, was old enough to were no one could tell him to stay away. With some help from my mom I was able to contact him and to my surprise he always wanted to meet my sister and I, but his mother knew nothing about us, and he felt odd asking our dad. Either way I'm happy that I get to have a relationship with him now, even if he's a hardcore NH shipper XD

It's amazing the life stories that different people have. But I'm happy that you are able to kindle a relationship with your little brother. That's the things that really matters. I'm sure he is excited that he's an uncle too. :)

#429 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 08:15 PM

Yup he became and instant uncle, I can't wait till I can meet him in person ♥

#430 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 07:40 PM

Someone else to protect chapter 28 is going to be up sometime tonight. So if you follow the story be prepared :D I'm also going to be doing an ask Naruto and Sakura section on my tumblr account. These characters are going to be the ones in my story though so just keep that in mind. If anyone wants to ask something head on over to my tumblr. I'm really hoping that this will help me with drawing more often :D Anyhow I need to get back to editing XD here are links to my story and tumblr guys.

My tumblr http://konohakitten.tumblr.com/

My fanfic  https://www.fanficti...else-to-Protect

Edited by Konohakitten, 19 April 2014 - 07:40 PM.

#431 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 02:59 AM

Chapter 28 is now out! https://www.fanficti...else-to-Protect

#432 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 05:01 PM

So my fanfic is getting a much over due makeover. The story line isn't being changed or anything but all the chapters are getting major overhauls. I started the story in 2011, and my writing has gotten better and the over tone of my story has changed drastically. So I want the beginning of my story to match where it's at now, if that makes sense. I'll be adding more dialogue and of course I'm fixing typos and stuff. So far I have gotta up to chapter 8. The earlier chapters are the ones that are the worst. Once I get into 20's they get a little better. Anyhow the entire thing fic will be redone once chapter 29 comes out. It will be a nice re read believe me. I'm having a l lot of funny adding in more character interactions.

#433 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 07:26 AM

My god my body is so not what it was before my kids, its sad really. This is the heaviest I've been and I can't stand it, it makes me feel like a loser. My kids take up so much of my time that I have none to work out, and that is needed, eating healthy alone isn't going to do a thing. I just want a break, I want to feel happy in my own skin again :(

#434 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 04:09 PM

I'm planning on losing 30-40 pounds before summer is over. I'm confidant that I will be looking back on this journey I'm starting right now. I know the hardest part is just getting started and of course sticking to it, but I won't have a problem in that department. I want to be happy with myself again and nothing is going to stop me.

#435 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 05:52 PM

Dem babies. I swear. Nobody tells you what a toll it takes on your body. Downshifting metabolism, hormonal rollercoaster...your foot changes to balance the pregnancy weight and never changes back...even your skeleton actually changes! Don't let body changes get you down. It totally comes with the territory. And yeah...it sucks. But all moms have to deal with it. 

One of the best things I saw recently on pinterest is that each meal is a chance to start over. Don't wait till a Monday or the beginning of a month or a season. Just make good choices one at a time, and if you flub up occasionally (accidentally or on purpose!) just get back on track the next meal.

But I remember you doing the paleo thing a while back (and posting yummy pictures!), so you already know what it takes to eat healthy. Once you get started, it will be easy peasy. And then once you start feeling like you're eating healthier, you'll be back feeling good about your own skin again. *high fives* I'm right there with you!!

#436 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 02:54 AM

Dem babies. I swear. Nobody tells you what a toll it takes on your body. Downshifting metabolism, hormonal rollercoaster...your foot changes to balance the pregnancy weight and never changes back...even your skeleton actually changes! Don't let body changes get you down. It totally comes with the territory. And yeah...it sucks. But all moms have to deal with it. 

One of the best things I saw recently on pinterest is that each meal is a chance to start over. Don't wait till a Monday or the beginning of a month or a season. Just make good choices one at a time, and if you flub up occasionally (accidentally or on purpose!) just get back on track the next meal.

But I remember you doing the paleo thing a while back (and posting yummy pictures!), so you already know what it takes to eat healthy. Once you get started, it will be easy peasy. And then once you start feeling like you're eating healthier, you'll be back feeling good about your own skin again. *high fives* I'm right there with you!!

Awww Tricksie you really made me smile. You worded everything us moms have to go through so much. I guess what really sucks is that I'm all alone out here, the boys are with me 24/7. I have no family to drop them off with for a few hours while I really work out, nor do I have friends that I trust enough with my boys. So my only window of time to do anything is from Mon-Thru from 12:30-2:30 this is Kaiden is at school and Gideon is asleep. However I won't lie between cleaning the house, drawing, writing, or reading working out always gets pushed aside. It's like my least favorite thing to do XD yet I complain that I'm not in shape. Sometimes I wish I could just leave my boys with my mom and go with my sister to the gym. Then I could work out, spend time alone with the boys, and I could hang out with my sister.

That would be nice but I gotta work with what I got :D Oh and you're right I was doing Paleo and I lost a ton of weight. I stopped however because the boys never wanted to eat what I made. They would fall back on corn dogs, kids tv dinners, ppj sandwiches, and basically not so healthy stuff. They missed my Hispanic cooking which is loaded with carbs. Slowly but surely I went back to my old way of cooking and then eating. I'm hoping that now that the kids are older they will eat more of the meals I make. I also love the advice that you gave me and I am using it. I was on to go and say I'll start next week, or I'll wait till I go grocery shopping. Instead just doing it one meal at a time is perfect for me and I have been doing great so far :D Thanks so much for the kind words and support :D I can't wait to share my before and after pics!

#437 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 10:54 PM

We lets see, for starters I've lost weight, I'd say about 7 pounds and I couldn't be happier. My goal is to lose at least 30 but I'm thrilled so far with my progress. I other new today was Kaiden's last day of preschool. I can't believe that a whole year has already gone by! I remember I was so scared that he wouldn't fit in since he's grown up with just his brother and Gideon was still a baby when Kaiden started school. I was so paranoid that he wouldn't make friends since he hadn't been around kids his age, but those fears were gone when I saw how happy he was his first day. It's going to be a little tough since he still doesn't grab the concept of "summer vacation" but I know he'll get the idea soon enough :D

#438 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 01 June 2014 - 02:44 AM

So then what to add to my blog....oh yeah for starters I'm now 32, my birthday was May 29th. We didn't go out since we visited our home town for the weekend so the boys are still getting use to being home. So we relaxed here. It was nice though. In other news I've lost over 15 pounds and I'm starting to finally be happy with my body once again. I still want to push for another 15 or even 20 so lets see where I am next month :D I

In art news I'm really getting a great deal of commissions the most I've ever gotten!! I'm really loving tumblr too, my artwork is really blossoming on there. I have also made it a point to update someone else to protect at least once a month. I figure this is better then waiting for 5 months for an update XD So then that's about it for now.

#439 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 01 June 2014 - 05:02 AM

Happy belated birthday!

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#440 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 01 June 2014 - 05:06 PM

Happy Birthday, like four days late. :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users