Posted 08 December 2010 - 12:06 PM

A little of spoilers are out
Naruto on his training to make Bijuu Bomb
Kabuto kills Anko and about to surgery?
and the victim must be you (Anko?)
The attacks run smooth
Alliance forces begin to move
Zabuza and Haku show up.

Chapter will come out abit later then usual on Mangastream cause their raw provider is doing family stuff.

Edited by Davidos, 08 December 2010 - 12:06 PM.

#2 Fox-And-Flower

Fox-And-Flower

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 12:25 PM

Cool, cant wait to read! biggrin.gif

#3 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 12:42 PM

Ankooooooo!!!!!

Edited by alexander, 08 December 2010 - 12:43 PM.

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#4 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 12:57 PM

This chapter is not recommended to fans of a certain snake kunoichi. mellow.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#5 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 01:54 PM

Anko was an unimportant character with minimal relevance and was not a member of the younger generation. Therefore, she's perfect fodder, though I still won't believe until I see it.

#6 Davidos

Davidos

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts
  • Interests:Music, Anime , Manga, Gaming and playing guitar/piano

Posted 08 December 2010 - 02:42 PM

Moar Spoilers! --Click here to view--
Kabuto and Madara are probing into each other's true intentions.
Madara: Kill Anko
Kabuto says some stuff about using a jutsu so don't kill her
They need a sacrifice
In that case... Madara puts forth Fuu and Rune

"The surprise attack was a success"
Allied forces move out
Zabuza and Haku move out as well

Somehow, it seems that Kabuto's new jutsu requires a sacrifice.
And there is no risk to this new jutsu of his. This is what is said before the chapter ends.

#7 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 02:52 PM

QUOTE (Davidos @ Dec 8 2010, 06:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Moar Spoilers! --Click here to view--
Kabuto and Madara are probing into each other's true intentions.
Madara: Kill Anko
Kabuto says some stuff about using a jutsu so don't kill her
They need a sacrifice
In that case... Madara puts forth Fuu and Rune

"The surprise attack was a success"
Allied forces move out
Zabuza and Haku move out as well

Somehow, it seems that Kabuto's new jutsu requires a sacrifice.
And there is no risk to this new jutsu of his. This is what is said before the chapter ends.

More details of the spoiler please. eager.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#8 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 07:18 PM

More spoilers:

So, it seems that in the conversation between Madara and Kabuto, he states that Orochimaru tried to summon Minato but failed, and that it was because it was simplily impossible, Orochimaru had Minato DNA, but the summon wouldn't come, so, to me, it seems that theory about about Minato be impossible to summon because of his sealed soul was right after all, they also talk about summoning Jiraya, but that part is not very clear yet. Konan btw, don't dies, it seems Kabuto needs her alive so he can absorve the powers of her cursed seal. Let's wait for more updates.

#9 Davidos

Davidos

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 07:36 PM

More Spoilers --Click here to view--
Oro did try to summon Yondaime, but was unable to because it's impossible. Edo tensei needs DNA to ressurect the dead, and that's why Jiraiya couldn't be resurrected, because Kabuto could not get the DNA. Madara demands that Kabuto demonstrate how Edo tensei works and uses Fuu and Torune, he snaps on of there necks and then tells Kabuto to revive one in the others body. Kabuto kept Anko alive so that he can suck out the remaining remanents of Orochimaru's pressence from the cursed seal within Anko to make himself stronger. Nidame appearently thought up Edo Tensei, but it was actually Orochimaru he completed and used it.

There is a scene where Kabuto shoves a dagger into Fuu or Torune's head and gets splashed in the face with blood. And Kabuto thinks that it's okay to show Madara how Edo Tensei works because he still has a trump card.

#10 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 09 December 2010 - 01:11 AM

Oh noes! I honestly thought Kabuto and Madara were going to remain BFFs throughout the rest of the manga, but it doesn't look like that's the case. tongue.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#11 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 03:32 AM

QUOTE (alexander @ Dec 9 2010, 02:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
More spoilers:

So, it seems that in the conversation between Madara and Kabuto, he states that Orochimaru tried to summon Minato but failed, and that it was because it was simplily impossible, Orochimaru had Minato DNA, but the summon wouldn't come, so, to me, it seems that theory about about Minato be impossible to summon because of his sealed soul was right after all, they also talk about summoning Jiraya, but that part is not very clear yet. Konan btw, don't dies, it seems Kabuto needs her alive so he can absorve the powers of her cursed seal. Let's wait for more updates.

Summoning Minato is impossible, but now that his soul (well, part of it) has gone to the afterlife, It's possible that he can be summoned. I'm still kinda hoping Kabuto tries to summon Minato again on a wild bet against Naruto. Not to mention Kushina, if he has done his research. I know, summoning Kushina is cruel enough already and would screw Naruto 100x more than he's ever experienced. But adding Minato in the Mix? boy, that's torture enough to send him into Konoha's mental ward. But like Nagato warned him, War is terrible and gives you great amounts of Pain. To be honest, I can't think of anything else giving him the biggest pain other than this.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#12 Quinny52

Quinny52

Numquam Moribimur

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Sports, Gym, Martial Arts, Property

Posted 09 December 2010 - 08:47 AM

Any news yet of when we should be expecting it?

If there's one thing I have learned In my short time on this Earth

Devotion should be owed not earned Only you determine what you're worth

Gustav Wood - Young Guns

#13 Davidos

Davidos

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 08:48 AM

QUOTE (Newkerz @ Dec 9 2010, 04:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Summoning Minato is impossible, but now that his soul (well, part of it) has gone to the afterlife, It's possible that he can be summoned. I'm still kinda hoping Kabuto tries to summon Minato again on a wild bet against Naruto. Not to mention Kushina, if he has done his research. I know, summoning Kushina is cruel enough already and would screw Naruto 100x more than he's ever experienced. But adding Minato in the Mix? boy, that's torture enough to send him into Konoha's mental ward. But like Nagato warned him, War is terrible and gives you great amounts of Pain. To be honest, I can't think of anything else giving him the biggest pain other than this.

The new chapter confirms that he needs DNA from the persons he wants to summon through Edo Tensei.
Orochimaru had the DNA of the 4th but the summoning failed. The reason why he couldn't summon Jiraiya was cause he had no DNA of him and he probably has no DNA of kushina either.

Edit: Full spoilers are out.
520 The Secrets of Edo Tensei
Frizzy Naruto making the bijuu rasengan

An almost-impossible jutsu...

Bijuu rasengan explodes, Naruto collapses
Bee: This is just the tip of the iceberg ♪ You've got 95% black, 5% white ♪ It looks easy but is unexpectedly difficult ♪
Naruto: I don't get it all when you suddenly throw all this + and - and black and white chakra and numbers at me! I'm the tactile type who remembers by doing! Besides, this rasengan is so heavy, I have no choice but to support it in two hands or it'd go out of whack... I can't be worrying about little details like that! This bijuu rasengan!! I'll just do it as many times as I need to get it! I'll do it, and do it and do it! I'll throw my whole self into doing this!
Bee: ...
Naruto stands, and his two hands hurt. They're covered in wounds. Naruto: Owww...
Bee: It may be impossible when you're in your human form... It's hard labour ♪ Take a break for a while, the wounds on your hands are the backlash from the jutsu ♪
Naruto: I told you I couldn't be worrying about little details!
Bee: ...
Naruto becomes frizzy: Eight-tails old man! Watch until I get it to the 8:2 ratio, and when it's just right, tell me! I'll remember it by feel!
Bee: What a stubborn guy. Got it ♪ Everything I said to you is self-admonishment ♪

Anko: Ugh
Madara: That woman, it seems she is still alive
Kabuto: This woman was compatible with Orochimaru-sama's curse seal, and has some of Orochimaru-sama's chakra in her body. We can't kill her yet.
Madara: That's no good... Let's end her life here. This woman has seen the real location of the hide-out and entrance
Kabuto: There is a need to suck Orochimaru-sama's chakra for collection while she is alive... You can call my body Orochimaru-sama's body, if you like... It's necessary for me to increase my power. If I do that, the power involved in using Edo Tensei will also be stronger, and more importantly... This jutsu uses the body of live humans... That's why I'm saying to keep this woman alive. It's beneficial for you, too, to increase our battle power, right? Or am I wrong?
Madara: A friend today, and enemy tomorrow... Perhaps... It's possible that something beneficial to you may turn out to be otherwise to me
Kabuto: It seems that you still do not trust me. So what must I do?
Madara: Edo Tensei... Does it really use live bodies? Explain that right here. Also, explain everything about that jutsu! Of course, that includes the way to stop it!
Kabuto glares at Madara: And if I say no?
Madara: Then you will never get what you desire, and on top of that, that which you desire will change entirely. To your own life!
Kabuto: (It'd be bad to fight the Rinnegan here... I still have a trump card... I don't need to rush...) Fine... But there is nobody we can sacrifice here... Since you said not to use this woman
Madara uses his teleportation thingy and brings forth Fuu and Torune
Kabuto: These people are, if I remember...
Madara: Danzou's dogs. Ever since I caught them, I've been using Sharingan to cast a genjutsu on them
Madara strangles Torune by the neck from behind, and kills Torune by breaking the neck (TN: Ohana is unsure if the neck was broken)
Kabuto: You have no mercy, do you...
Madara: Now, the ingredients for your jutsu are ready... Now use this one (Fuu) and use Edo Tensei to ressurect the one I just killed!
Kabuto puts Anko aside and pulls out a scroll and grabs Torune by the tail: ... I'll say this first, this is classified under Kuchiyose no Jutsu...
Kabuto stabs a kunai into Torune's stomach: ... Summoning the dead person's soul from that world, that pure world... Into this world, this impure world (TN: remember that "edo" in Edo Tensei means "impure world")... For this purpose, you need a portion of the human you wish to resurrect... A fixed amount of his body is required
There is blood on Kabuto's face, it looks like he is handling Torune...
Kabuto: A portion of the body containing personal information (DNA).
Kabuto places a piece of meat on the scroll + stabs his own hand with a kunai
Kabuto: Without doing all this, you can't use Edo Tensei. And those who are not in the pure world... That is, those whose souls are sealed into a different world, they too cannot be ressurected via Edo Tensei
Once upon a time, Orochimaru-sama tried to Edo Tensei Yondaime, but he failed. This is because he had already been sealed by Shiki Fuujin and his soul in possession of the shinigami. And... When Konoha was attacked... Sandaime Hiruzen also used the same sealing jutsu. And he brought the soul of Shodaime and Nidaime with him, so...
Madara: In other words, you're saying that you can't use Edo Tensei to resurrect any of the kage from Shodaime til Yondaime?
Kabuto: Yeah... I tried to ressurect a whole lot of people, though... But it's really difficult to get hold of DNA...
Kabuto places the scroll on the ground, and the jutsu formula (TN: like alchemy circles in FMA?) appear on the ground
Kabuto: That's equivalent to searching for a corpse, you see... If they're all rotten, I can't tell who they are. I made a lot of failed ones, too
Madara: This is the jutsu formula, huh...
Kabuto links his hands as Fuu who in the center of the jutsu formula begins to writhe
Fuu: Guaaaaa!
Kabuto: Like this, a living person becomes a container for the dead person's soul. And with that, we have the completion of Edo Tensei
Torune lies there half-dead
Kabuto: You can even consider this jutsu the greatest and strongest jutsu in all of the Ninja world!
Torune: Th... This is!?
Kabuto: Nidaime conceptualized it, Orochimaru-sama completed it. It is the greatest inheritance left to this world!
Kabuto stabs a kunai with a tag on it into Torune's head: This tag suppresses its character and makes it such that as long as the person is given any orders, he will have his powers from when he was alive and he will be undying, and become a pawn of mine who listens only to my orders. Of course, rare powers like the Sage of 6 path's Rinnegan or Itachi's sharingan are also retained... Just that... I couldn't find Shisui's body anywhere, and Jiraiya's body was in the deep sea, where the water pressure is to great for a human to enter. If you want Danzou's right eye or Sage of 6 paths Pain and the rest as weapons, first we need their DNA...
Madara: Don't get on your high horse just yet...
Kabuto: ... Well whatever... I have enough game pieces...
Madara: This jutsu is just too convenient... There must be some risk involved
Kabuto: Kukuku...
There is a list of names on the scroll

Where Inoichi-san is
Ao: Without Aburame Muta's intel, I had missed out on sensing... A large army is passing by underfoot! I'm extending the sensor radius further underground! Those guys... They intend to pass by this regiment by going underground! Do they intend to attack the allied forces from behind?
Raikage: Use Doton to dig them up!
Tsuchikage: Get in touch with Kitsuchi
Inoichi has something that looks like a perm machine on his head: Intelligence dept, hurry and get this info to Kitsuchi
Intel dept 1st division, this guy also has the perm machine on his head: It's here!
Inoichi: Good...
Intel dept 2nd div: Intel! Finally!
Allied forces, 2nd division captain, Kurotsuchi
Subordinate: Enemies total about 20,000. Coordinates 25, 30 underground! (TN: sorry I don't really get the coordinates thing)
Kurotsuchi: They're here!!

Zabuza, Haku are jumping from tree to tree. Sai's birds, holding explosive tags, approaches in midair and explode
Kankurou: We'll keep going at them one after another! Zaji, send a signal flare!!
Zaji: OK!!!
Zaji sends up the signal flare (looks like a smoke candle)

Kakashi: A red signal flare... It's the surprise attack squad. Let's move!
Gai: Mmm!

Haku uses his jutsu and is in a ball of ice with Zabuza
haku: Are you alright, Zabuza-san?
Zabuza: You're using your jutsus wastefully, aren't you, Haku
Zabuza watches as the other Edo Tensei ninja with them regenerate
Zabuza: This Edo Tensei... Dead people just can't die, it seems... I don't like this jutsu, either

Kabuto: What's the most spectacular about this jutsu... Is that there is no risk whatsoever to the user!

Akatsuki vs Shinobi allied forces, a real war!!
The end

Edited by Davidos, 09 December 2010 - 08:50 AM.

#14 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 09:12 AM

Oh, don't count out Kushina just yet. It's possible that he may have sneaked into Konoha a while ago or Oro may have gotten hold of her DNA a while back for her Fuuinjutsu prowess.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#15 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 12:15 PM

QUOTE (Newkerz @ Dec 9 2010, 03:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh, don't count out Kushina just yet. It's possible that he may have sneaked into Konoha a while ago or Oro may have gotten hold of her DNA a while back for her Fuuinjutsu prowess.

Wasn't she sealed away using the same technique as Kabuto described, that made it impossible for Yondaime to be ressurected? But also at the same time (again I joined Naruto later via the anime, so I don't know if this happened in the manga) Wasn't that the third person he was trying to resurrect when Sandaime was fighting Orochimaru? I see conflict in what's being said here. I'm very curious about Shisui. It seems both he and Itachi were prodigies together. Probably why they were best friends.

Curious, Kabuto says nothing about regrets... I know he's probably hiding tons of stuff. Also wonder what his trump is and when Madara threatened to not give him what he wanted, why he didn't just summon that one person who scared Madara so much when they first met.

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#16 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 12:59 PM

Yeah Kushina's soul was placed in the seal so she could see Naruto again but she's not in the death god's stomach though. So Kabuto confirmed Minato can't be summon because of half his soul can't be obtain which means a full one is required. I'm thinking Kabuto won't care about bringing back Kushina anyways since Naruto has the Kyuubi and Jiraiya's DNA along with the other Hokages can't be obtained either.

It looks like Anko will be safe, it would be nice if she is playing possom. smile.gif

#17 RedDelicious

RedDelicious

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 03:53 PM

QUOTE (Davidos @ Dec 9 2010, 03:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
520 The Secrets of Edo Tensei
Madara: This jutsu is just too convenient... There must be some risk involved
Kabuto: Kukuku...

Kabuto: What's the most spectacular about this jutsu... Is that there is no risk whatsoever to the user!

I'm glad Kishimoto is addressing something that crossed my mind ("this jutsu is just too convenient")

I'm wondering if Kabuto might be the final villain, instead of Madara.
Sounds like he is leaving out some crucial detail about the jutsu, that will give him the advantage when he double-crosses Madara.

#18 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 07:24 PM

QUOTE (chouzu_tao @ Dec 9 2010, 04:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Curious, Kabuto says nothing about regrets... I know he's probably hiding tons of stuff. Also wonder what his trump is and when Madara threatened to not give him what he wanted, why he didn't just summon that one person who scared Madara so much when they first met.

Yeah we never did find out who was in that casket. At least we now know it is not Minato in the casket

Remember that Madara didn't have the Rinnegan before when the coffin was shown. Now he does and Kabuto doesn't want to risk it.

It's amazing how both Kabuto and Madara are aware they cannot trust each other fully.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#19 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 07:37 PM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Dec 9 2010, 07:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah we never did find out who was in that casket. At least we now know it is not Minato in the casket

Remember that Madara didn't have the Rinnegan before when the coffin was shown. Now he does and Kabuto doesn't want to risk it.

It's amazing how both Kabuto and Madara are aware they cannot trust each other fully.

my money still says that final cofin have the sage of the six paths

#20 RasenHolder

RasenHolder

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 09:18 PM

When will it come out! xD Im too impatient, Ive already saw the spoilers and stuff now im too impatient too wait!! GRR tongue.gif
And minatos long gone :L sealed inside the stomach, and kushina, wouldnt say shes not that important, since she has that special jutsu with the kunais, or whatever idk ¬.¬

I cant wait for naruto to get that Rasenganish jinchuriki bomb thing! it'll be cool!!

Edited by RasenHolder, 09 December 2010 - 09:19 PM.

You gave me the wing's to fly.

NaruSaku.. <33

I'll bring you back.. Sasukeits a promise Of a life time..

CREDIT: zKrXita on deviantart for the amazing Gif images =]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users