#3 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 07 October 2010 - 01:24 AM

Kabuto reappears! Cue epic glasses pushing maneuver! Oh and those Zetsu plans and what Madara did to Senju? Disgusting.

#4 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 01:32 AM

I'm still not sure what exactly to think about the whole madara Senju thing. I'm not quite sure I understand fully. So he stole some DNA during the fight and used that and the Edo statue to create all the zetsus?

#5 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 01:38 AM

Epic chapter. wow.png
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#6 Muffins?

Muffins?

Bearded Priest of Norvos

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 02:01 AM

Great chapter, so Madara is also a bioengineer.Anything he can't do? Other then that I was cracking up when Naruto was poking guy and Yamato was like DON'T POKE HIM!

JLHza2T.png

#7 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 02:11 AM

The Clone Wars. pictureem0.gif So Madara wasted the tailed beasts chakra on a Zetsu army and Kabuto wants to enhance the Zetsu's body's by giving them the fallen Akatsuki's souls and jutsu. It seems like a good plan but i can't help it but think RM Naruto will mop the floor with Kabuto and the clones.

Edited by Dreamer, 07 October 2010 - 02:20 AM.

#8 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 02:17 AM

Where did Deidara come from? ohboy.png

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#9 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 02:43 AM

Oh wow.

That's a lot of aloe vera. kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

#10 KungFuTruffle

KungFuTruffle

Whee!

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Reading<br />Video Games

Posted 07 October 2010 - 02:44 AM

QUOTE (Nee-sama @ Oct 6 2010, 07:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Kabuto revived him with Edo Tensei, remember? As well as Itachi, Kakuzu, and Nagato. Just because we haven't seen him for a while doesn't mean he's gone anywhere.

Damn, that is one big turtle. I didn't think animals in the Naruto universe got that big, even the ones with chakra.

I'm glad Kabuto is around again. I like him as a villain much more than Madara. He's got a better personality, and seems far more human and fallible.

I wonder how long it's going to be before Naruto has enough of being protected. He can't stay there forever. It's only a matter of time.

Don't really care about the Zetsu clones. They're just going to be cannon fodder for the alliance to get a chance to show off. I doubt they'll have any real purpose.

#11 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 03:13 AM

QUOTE (KungFuTruffle @ Oct 6 2010, 07:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Kabuto revived him with Edo Tensei, remember? As well as Itachi, Kakuzu, and Nagato. Just because we haven't seen him for a while doesn't mean he's gone anywhere.

Damn, that is one big turtle. I didn't think animals in the Naruto universe got that big, even the ones with chakra.

I'm glad Kabuto is around again. I like him as a villain much more than Madara. He's got a better personality, and seems far more human and fallible.

I wonder how long it's going to be before Naruto has enough of being protected. He can't stay there forever. It's only a matter of time.

Don't really care about the Zetsu clones. They're just going to be cannon fodder for the alliance to get a chance to show off. I doubt they'll have any real purpose.

Oh yeah...
I agree about the clones. Naruto with kyubi chakra would probably destroy a bunch with just a blast of chakra. Hopefully Naruto uses this time to train and come up with something cool.

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#12 al0eaz

al0eaz

Blind Fingers Lee

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 03:27 AM

I have yet to read what the rest of you have said about it, however here's what I think.

For starters, Kabutomaru(sp) looking for the 8 and 9 tails interests me. At one point kabuto thanked Naruto for giving him the urge to overcome orchimaru and that they would one day battle. It seems as if this is what Kabuto is aiming for. However I think he might double cross Madara. If he can make Madara think he captured Naruto, he would get what he wants. Once Madara realized he doesn't really have Naruto, Kabuto would be long gone. I would even go far enough to say that Kabuto will defect to the Good Guys. After all, he want's to eliminate Akutskui(sp).

In the end, I forgot where I was going with this. I'm far to tired to even type. But I think I might have gotten the general idea off?

trainercard_zpsafda1a60.png

#13 sardns

sardns

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 03:50 AM

these developments are making me really excited for the ninja war!

#14 GreatName

GreatName

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 9 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 04:07 AM

After speeding through 10 different chapters of Naruto (had to catch up on this series) and finally reaching this one, I can say I enjoyed this chapter a lot.

Also, do I sense a rematch between Gaara and a revived Deidara?

Edited by GreatName, 07 October 2010 - 04:14 AM.

#15 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 07 October 2010 - 04:34 AM

QUOTE (Nee-sama @ Oct 6 2010, 10:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

chapter spoilers --Click here to view--
He's basically a zombie, seems even moreso than Orochimaru did with Hashirama and Tobirama who had some semblance of their personalities. Kabuto's zombies look to be completely without a personality.

Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#16 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,195 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 07 October 2010 - 08:26 AM

so a relief squad is going with Gaara.

Hmm Kakashi, Sai and Sakura perhaps?

loved the giant ancient turtle. Avatar did similar.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#17 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 10:15 AM

QUOTE (catsi563 @ Oct 7 2010, 03:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
so a relief squad is going with Gaara.

Hmm Kakashi, Sai and Sakura perhaps?

loved the giant ancient turtle. Avatar did similar.

nah, I don't think so. Sakura is a given unless they have a medic nin there already. Also a given, if Aoba managed to request a medic nin through Motoi as well. But chances are pretty high of her getting there. I'm also REALLY hoping she takes on the challenge at the WoT. That way we'll finally know her POV of everything.

I think if Sakura does take the challenge at the falls, I do think it'll be a bit of a double-edged sword. If she manages to overcome her other side and finally face the truth as well as being even more confident about her feelings, it will most certainly make Naruto and Sakura grow closer together. But the problem is, everyone will start noticing thus they might start seeing her as a liability to the war.

Oh yeah, about Oonoki, I do think we'll see a skirmish between him and Naruto. That would be interesting.

Edited by Newkerz, 07 October 2010 - 10:17 AM.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#18 Inori

Inori

The Slayer

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 12:05 PM

QUOTE (Newkerz @ Oct 7 2010, 01:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think if Sakura does take the challenge at the falls, I do think it'll be a bit of a double-edged sword. If she manages to overcome her other side and finally face the truth as well as being even more confident about her feelings, it will most certainly make Naruto and Sakura grow closer together. But the problem is, everyone will start noticing thus they might start seeing her as a liability to the war.

I agree with you on that.. tongue.gif Aww I wish that that would really happen..

Anyway about the chapter..well it was nice..the part with the Tsushikage was really funny biggrin.gif and the one with Naruto and guy..
The Zetsu army and the Hashirama thing was digusting..blah..

I think that somehow Naruto will sense something with his new powers and find out that they are trying to hide him from the Akatsuki..but IDK really..

#19 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 01:07 PM

Hmmm...i'm wondering if Naruto uses the Kyuubi power on Zetsu, would it actually make it stronger? Like how it enhanced Yamoto's wooden totem pole thingies? If Zetsu's a by product of that then it's a possability, And I still do not understand how just his DNA is so potent that it can be used to create a 100'000 Zetsu clones but not strong enough to pass on the ability to his children and grandchildren, that part of genetics makes no sense to me.

I wonder if the key to destroying Zetsu is the black side, afterall all the Clones were white but only one side is black, there must be a reason for that.

Well checked on Ebay looks like they have sold out of the First Hokage's DNA, shame wanted to get hold of some, i'm sure it would do wonders to my garden...lol

Diedara Zombie vs Gaara Round 2, that should be quite an awesome fight.

I'm worried about the Kabutomaru and Zombies vs Bee & Naruto, as much as I don't want it to happen, I have a nigling feeling that even though Naruto will make it out Bee won't be so lucky, he's already had his flashback, and taught Naruto the method to gain ownership of the Kyuubi's Chakra, which makes you wonder if he's ran out of importance for Kishi and be the next victim, Kishi does have a way of offing all the cool charactors that have taught Naruto something. here's hoping i'm wrong.

iAnby7W.gif

#20 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 01:40 PM

Liked seeing the island turtle. Several cultures have creation myths about the world being carried on a giant turtle's back. And I was instantly reminded of Avatar, as well.

And did Motoi summon an owl-cat? That's very Avatar too! (on second look, it's just an owl. The big dot under it's beak was making it look weird.)

Motoi's face tatoo really bugs me. It's like he has a coin slot where his nose should be.

However the illustration of the ancient turtle is quite lovely.

As far as Kabuto's Akatsuki zombies, I really hope they retain their personalities. Otherwise it will be a waste to even recycle them. Any powerful creation would do. Why tease the audience with Deidara, but then leave out the crazy?

For my part, I'd rather see them meaner, more sinister. As if Kabuto resurrected them, made them immensely stronger and stripped out the part of their soul that retained the last bit of humanity. Deidara would be brutal without the kooky kindness he displayed for Tobi. And Itachi? He would be horrifying. With a clear intent to kill, he would definitely give Sasuke a run for his money.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users