Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts
  • Interests:Music, Anime , Manga, Gaming and playing guitar/piano

Posted 22 September 2010 - 08:42 AM

Only confirmed spoilers so far + pics

511 Spoilers --Click here to view--
I, who have been a prisoner of memories. Are there comrades waiting for me, who has finally set off...?
Cover is Konan with Yahiko and Nagato in the center. Konan is holding a red origami. The background is the small hut the three of them had lived in.

Madara looks down at Nagato and sucks him in. Nagato's corpse falls into Madara. All that is left now is Yahiko's corpse.
Konan's corpse floats up in the lake. The origami that is stained with blood from her chest catches the wind and takes flight.
Flashback.
Jiraiya and the three of them in the small hut. In the hut, there is a red board on the wall. Jiraiya says "From the right, these are Konan, Yahiko, and Nagato's."
"What's that" the tree ask "frog boards" he replies, the board is red on the front and white on the back, and on the white side there is a picture of a frog.
Jiraiya explains with a grin that if you turn it over, there's a frog.
When they are in the hideout, they are to leave the board on the red side, an when they leave the hideout, they should turn it over to the white side.
Jiraiya explains with another grin that the frog drawn on the white side is a frog signal.
Yahiko: "Just cuz you're the frog sennin so we're overlooking it, but you're pushing the frog onto us."
Konan: "Why do we have to do all that?"
Jiraiya: "This place still doesn't have public order, so we don't know when we'll get targeted. You're the easiest target when in the hideout, and if your location is leaked then a secret attack is also easy to launch"
Konan then understands from listening to him "Even though the board stays red, if that person is not inside the hideout, it means that he's been abducted by the enemy or something. If it's white but he's been inside all along, it could mean that there is a possibility that the enemy has transformed into him.
Jiraiya says that it'll be a code just for the 4 of them to confirm each others presence and they cannot let their guard down even in the hideout.
He has also built an underground hidden room, and he shows them the way to get out to the surface from it. He shows them his board, saying that it is the one behind them.
Jiraiya asks if they shall go do some "water off a duck's back" training. Yahiko runs out of the door.
Nagato: This time sensei has done it for us, but does he really get the stuff about this code?
Yahiko looks back: I'm gonna get even stronger and change this country (*pun. kaeru = frog = change)
Konan's cheeks flush a little. Nagato notices, "...." and then smiles
Jiraiya gets angry at Nagato: Before changing (kaeru) the country out there, first turn over the frog (kaeru) board!
Jiraiya then leaves the three. Jiraiya's board in the hut is on the frog side.
The three of them continue their training. When Nagato is out, Konan takes care of Yahiko. Their eyes meet and they stare at each other...
Nagato is pleasantly standing at the entrance with his back facing them.
Yahiko: Our organisation has grown large, today we say goodbye to this hideout. Everything began from here. For the sake of the realisation of our dreams, we will also depart from here! And...
There are 2 shinobi outside the hut. Before leaving the hideout, they turn the boards to the frog side.
However, as Konan's board is changed to the "out" side, a kunai with explosive tags on it hits the roof and explodes. A hole opens up in the roof.
Nagato as he escapes (via the path Jiraiya taught them from the hidden room): The hidden room served us well in the end
Yahiko: Let's go
End of flashback.

The origami that took flight from Konan's chest flutters towards the hideout of their beginnings that stands on the side of the lake.
The hideout has fallen into disuse and there are now trees and moss growing on it, but the frog boards, with moss growing on them are still as they were before.

Continuing from where Yahiko had said "And..."
"And... When our dreams come true, even if we're separated from each other... Let's return here one day. And then the three of us'll congratulate each other!
After those words, the red origami flies to Konan's frog board that had been turned to the "out" side...
Light shines in through the roof and through it a rainbow can be seen, as if a depiction of congratulations.
"Then at that time, we've gotta invite Jiraiya-sensei as well" "Yeah..." "Well... I wonder if that'll happen..." a conversation of the three from the past.
Jiraiya's board that had been turned to the "out" side when they parted ways has been flipped to the red side because of the trees that had grown and pushed it.

Madara and the rest. Madara puts on a new mask. "It caused some trouble but you managed to get some good eyes, didn't you" says Kabuto. Madara: "They were mine to begin with."
The information from Kisame has arrived as well, Zetsu holds out a scroll and says that things are in their favour.
Madara: "I'm off to get the Kyuubi" Madara stands, a weird weapon-like thing (a fan that is shaped like a gourd and appeared in Journey to the West or something?) in his hand.

It seems that the fight between Sasuke and Naruto is getting closer.. Faster then I imagined O_o
Lol at Madara's new mask. His Uchiha pride knows no bounds tongue.gif
Best thing is though Jiraiya in frog costume ftw !!!! pictureem0.gif

It seems that Naruto will go on a break next week and will return after that.. arg.gif Because Kisihi is drawing a baseball oneshot for the Jump 45 Issue.

Edit: added more confirmed spoilers to the post.

Edited by Davidos, 22 September 2010 - 09:03 AM.

#2 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 08:58 AM

Not bad but I can't see the pictures I hope the chapter comes out soon.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#3 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 11:38 AM

Madara's new mask just influences the Uchiha wank even more. wink.gif Noooo my Konan died. shamefulcry0js.gif I gotta feelin Madara will lose somehow to Naruto's new RM form otherwise having the kyuubi extracted this early would be pointless since Naruto just got it under his full control.

#4 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 12:47 PM

Madara new mask looks really cool in my opinion. Does this mean he fused the rinnegan with the sharingan now? And konan seems to be really dead, right? Oh, it's gonna be one of those days for her fans. And seriously, what's wrong with those frog costumes? But at least Konan looks adorable.

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#5 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 02:12 PM

Why have we got spoiler tags on comments about the spoilers here? Only reason anyone would come to this thread is to read spoilers right?

OK I didn't get the flashback much, or maybe the costumes distracted me too much...seriously a grown man wearing a frog costume.

The new mask appears to be a combination of the Sharingan and Rinnigan, and looks like just one big eye, just like the Jyuubi.

I'm hoping the actual chapter makes more sense than this, because this made no sense to me....and also hoping this one parter is not a trial ruin to see the popularity for his next manga, don't want Naruto to end so soon, even if it does appear to be in it's last few arcs.

iAnby7W.gif

#6 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 22 September 2010 - 06:18 PM

Oh man, this is not looking good for Naruto, Madara is coming for him and why do the frog suits they're wearing remind me of the ones from Super Mario Bros. 3? tongue.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#7 RasenHolder

RasenHolder

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 06:39 PM

Well what my guess is: I reacon naruto will get seriously hurt... in the fight against madara.. cos come on... its SHARINGAN AND RINNEGAN.. but I think his new RM form will help alot in the battle... anyway seriously hurt... blah blah but idk I think theyll pull him out the battle when he gets hurt and get somone to heal him idk if sakura because it MAY require special healing.. (Cos its madara at the end of the day... we havent saw his full potential yet.. hes the one who caused narutos suffering with kyuubi... but yet again.. hes the one thats got him powerful. If it werent for kyubi he wouldnt have suffered and no suffering means no loneliness example " IM GONNA MAKE THEM ALL ACKNOWLEDGE ME AND BECOME HOKAGE!" Maybe?) Anyway Idk sakura may be there when hes getting healedI have a feeling though he'll be unconscious or awake but suffering from the pain (Not dying just from it being a bad hit) and sakura may get upset not sure... and stuff'll pour out from her mouth?

Or

Naruto and madara will have equal power and strength and will meet next time >=D

orrrrrr

Naruto vs sasuke T.T it will be a sad battle idk I have a feeling either one of them will die of get seriously hurt hopefully not naruto Idc bout SasuGAY

Edited by RasenHolder, 22 September 2010 - 06:40 PM.

You gave me the wing's to fly.

NaruSaku.. <33

I'll bring you back.. Sasukeits a promise Of a life time..

CREDIT: zKrXita on deviantart for the amazing Gif images =]

#8 Inori

Inori

The Slayer

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 07:56 PM

QUOTE (RasenHolder @ Sep 22 2010, 09:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Anyway Idk sakura may be there when hes getting healedI have a feeling though he'll be unconscious or awake but suffering from the pain (Not dying just from it being a bad hit) and sakura may get upset not sure... and stuff'll pour out from her mouth?

Hehe! tongue.gif That could happen.

Aww.. this chapter's gonna be awesome! I can't wait. I also wish that Naruto will go back to Konoha soon or something..I wanna see what's going on there.DAMN THAT MADARA !!! He's going after Naruto..but I still like him biggrin.gif Anyway if Madara and Naruto fight and Madara looses..we've still got Kabutomaru who's first in line for being the main villain..(Sasuke doesn't count..um..I don't know if Sasuke is the main villain but if he is he doesn't count ) heh

#9 Quinny52

Quinny52

Numquam Moribimur

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Sports, Gym, Martial Arts, Property

Posted 22 September 2010 - 10:22 PM

I bring more pics, and from the looks and sound of it, this installment's gonna be quite sad.

RIP Ame Orphans...shamefulcry0js.gif

BTW, anyone know when we might be expecting the chapter?

If there's one thing I have learned In my short time on this Earth

Devotion should be owed not earned Only you determine what you're worth

Gustav Wood - Young Guns

#10 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 11:59 PM

So.. the spoiler pics.

Yahiko x Konan?

Hey, they're pretty close. kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

#11 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 12:01 AM

QUOTE (Quinny52 @ Sep 22 2010, 03:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I bring more pics, and from the looks and sound of it, this installment's gonna be quite sad.

RIP Ame Orphans...shamefulcry0js.gif

BTW, anyone know when we might be expecting the chapter?

Probably later tonight or early in the morning.

I agree Cloud looks like Kishi is giving us the hint of Yahiko/Konan. Yahiko also reminds me of Naruto even if he looks like him with the hair style and personality not saying anything at all that YK could be another paralel to JT to MK and even NS.

Edited by Gravenimage, 23 September 2010 - 12:03 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#12 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 12:11 AM

Now that Madara has a new egotistical mask on. He's accelerating the chase for the Kyuubi by himself... ohohoho...

Naruto, I salute you. I do hope you're ready.

#13 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 12:33 AM

I'm starting to think Madara will actually lose and Sasuke will take over as the new fv being Madara's successor. I explained one reason why he'll lose earlier but also the mask he's wearing trying to imitate himself as the the Juubi tells me he is too confident in himself and will lose and on top of that Kabuto will do anything he can to backstab Madara at the right chance.

Yeah I can't wait to see how Naruto will handle Madara now after knowing who is the man that led to his parents death. Naruto will show what Rikudou's body can do. pimp.png

#14 JG111580

JG111580

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 01:03 AM

I think Madara will underestimate Naruto. If he can somehow fight off Madara, Bee will probably be captured as the consolation prize. I would really like to find out more about Naruto's new form and what the connection is with the 6 paths so that we can get an idea of how Naruto will progress. There must be someone with knowledge that could help Naruto understand what he is and what he must do to defeat Madara.

#15 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 01:13 AM

Why just Naruto specifically? Did he forget about Bee? XDD Kinda dumb that putting the tailed beasts together on an island sort of traps them in the corner. Well, I guess Bee can swim no problem, but Naruto can't. Hopefully the island has some special defenses besides huge beasts.

#16 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 01:41 AM

WOW, Yahiko and Konan got a little close there... pictureem0.gif Oh, i'm so dirty.

Anyway, I can't wait xD the frogs are so cute! I really miss Jiraiya..

OKAY back to my Vesuvius letto di morte essay =D

#17 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 03:27 AM

Mangastream release in 3.5 hours. Though it is noticed that the parallel of Team 7 again is in the three characters of Yahiko, Konan and Nagato; also kinda interested in what Madara finds and at the same time Naruto only holds half the Kyuubi. Oh well guess that's why we read this manga.

#18 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 03:30 AM

Great. I'll be asleep when it come out :l hmph.

#19 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 03:35 AM

lol...so there was romance between Yahiko and Konan.

Guys, there are no parallels between Konoha 7 and the Ame orphans.

Naruto resembles Yahiko and the latter Nagato

Konan resembles Sakura and Shizune.

Edited by Strangelove, 23 September 2010 - 03:43 AM.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#20 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 03:59 AM

I think that, maybe Bee will be the one to hold Madara back from capturing Naruto. I think this may very well happen considering Bee's role is pretty much done here. (even though I really would hate for Bee to die shamefulcry0js.gif )

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users