#1 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 10:59 AM

http://www.youtube.c...p;feature=feedu

Bedy1993 uploaded the spoiler and as always it's confirmed.

Edited by Gravenimage, 18 August 2010 - 11:15 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#2 Davidos

Davidos

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts
  • Interests:Music, Anime , Manga, Gaming and playing guitar/piano

Posted 18 August 2010 - 11:48 AM

Seems like an exciting chapter !! wow.png

hmm but using 7th gate now already could mean he will use the 8th in the coming chapter which could lead him dying =/

Edited by Davidos, 18 August 2010 - 11:54 AM.

#3 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

Artest. Classy. Pick one.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
  • Interests:Anime, pot, and women. What more do you need in life?

Posted 18 August 2010 - 11:57 AM

ninja.gif

#4 RasenHolder

RasenHolder

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 12:29 PM

Aww man I really hope Gai-Sensei dont die T.T he's funny and cool. it'll be a real shame but.. seeing that Asuma died.. I guess maybe the oldies aka sensei's may die soon.. cos of this great ninja war!!! argh1.png anyway.. on upcoming chapters after the gai vs kisame, who do you all think will win? will it be naruto to crush kisame? or maybe gai was seriously injured opening 8th seal but didnt die and crushed that shark into sharkfin soup.. or was it killer bee to finally kill that sushi platter! who know's..

Share your comments and opinions with me.. i'd be interested to know.
You gave me the wing's to fly.

NaruSaku.. <33

I'll bring you back.. Sasukeits a promise Of a life time..

CREDIT: zKrXita on deviantart for the amazing Gif images =]

#5 Davidos

Davidos

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 12:38 PM

QUOTE (RasenHolder @ Aug 18 2010, 02:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Aww man I really hope Gai-Sensei dont die T.T he's funny and cool. it'll be a real shame but.. seeing that Asuma died.. I guess maybe the oldies aka sensei's may die soon.. cos of this great ninja war!!! argh1.png anyway.. on upcoming chapters after the gai vs kisame, who do you all think will win? will it be naruto to crush kisame? or maybe gai was seriously injured opening 8th seal but didnt die and crushed that shark into sharkfin soup.. or was it killer bee to finally kill that sushi platter! who know's..

Share your comments and opinions with me.. i'd be interested to know.

Its hard to say.

Comment with spoilers --Click here to view--
According to the spoiler they are fighting on open sea and something like that Naruto strained his ankle and bee out of chakra. Plus i think i read on Onemanga forums that Naruto/Yamato are trapped in the cavern cause Gai smashed Kisame against the wall and the opening got filled with rocks. So i guess he is on his own for this fight which may lead to his death if he can't keep up with Kisame.

#6 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 03:03 PM

506: Guy vs Kisame

Guy doesn't know who [Kisame] is.
Various gags are made by B, the retainer [Motoi?], and the Konoha people.

The story of how Samehada went to B.

Kisame uses this oppertunity to go into the water.

"Notice B! Eat his chakra."
B collapses.

Someone from Konoha: Secret Technique Stone Needle!
Guy covers: Leaf Whirlwind!!
Kisame: Water Release: Water Shark Missile Technique!

Guy collapses too: I will put a stop to this!
Eight Gates Released Formation! Sixth gate, Gate of Brightness... Open!!

Kisame uses this oppertunity to run away.

B's hand has become big. Guy is picked up by this hand and is thrown away.
B collapses.: I'm out of chakra. I'll recover with a little rest~♪

Naruto twists his foot. Yamato makes a splint for him.

Guy: Mid-air Summoning Technique! He borrows the back of a turtle and jumps again.

Kisame: Summoning Technique!! A shark comes out.
There Guy appears.
Kisame makes the shark swallow a scroll with information.

Kisame: Water Release: A Thousand Feeding Sharks!! Many sharks come in like a tsunami...

Guy: Morning Peacock!!

The shark tsunami unravels, the many sharks makes it impossible to see which one the scroll shark is.

Guy: Seventh gate, Gate of Fright... Open!!

Kisame: Water Release: Great Shark Missile Technique!!

Guy: Noon Tiger!!

Guy fights hard, ready to die!! Next issue, the conclusion!!

Heh, Kishi made him summon a turtle again that's funny according to filler logic it was a spider so it must be false. *sarcasm* pictureem0.gif unless anime fillers don't matter.

Either way looks like an exciting fight chapter.

Edited by Insurrection, 18 August 2010 - 03:33 PM.

#7 Davidos

Davidos

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 03:29 PM

^Nah its definetly a turtle look at chapter 37 from the manga. The spider in those filler episodes doesnt excist.

Ningame Might Guy's summon

#8 ShinkuUzumaki

ShinkuUzumaki

ShinkuSarutobi

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 03:30 PM

gai-sensei can't diee :'(
NaruSaku

#9 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 04:29 PM

I really don't want Gai to die he's a comic guy and I was already crushed when a comic relief character like Jiraiya died, I don't want another funny guy to die. Also Kishi can't kill him I remember in a interview a year ago he said that Lee didn't had to grow up because he was already grown up as it is, meaning that he doesn't have to kill Gai just like he did with Naruto in order for him to grow up he killed Jiraiya.

If he kills Gai I will be upset with Kishi it will show you that mangakas can say one thing in a interview and then another when they are writting their manga.

Edited by Gravenimage, 18 August 2010 - 04:30 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#10 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 06:34 PM

Cool, Kisame summons a shark, I once thought and predicted to myself that he might summon sharks. I was actually right about it, just like I was right about Danzo having sharingan eyes on his arm before the chapter when he takes off the metal thing.

I'm pretty sure that Guy will suffer the same fate as Asuma and Jiraiya did when they fought someone from the Akatsuki and this pretty much proves my case. For Killer Bee I think he'll either live another day if it's crucial for Kisame to escape or if he recovers near the end of the fight or after it he'll fight Kisame for a little bit and get all of his chakra absorbed thus suffering the fate of the Jinchuriki at the hands of the Akatsuki. This fight seems a little short but I guess powerful villains fights aren't too long unless it's their last fight before death, which I think isn't Kisame's time yet.

The thing with Naruto's broken leg could lead to a potential future narusaku moment (hopefully a moment with Sakura talking to Tsunade about her confession for advice too) if Naruto is brought back to the Leaf. Unless his healing powers are increased ten fold but I still think that that's not his new transformation and more of a Nine Tailed Fox enhanced Flying Thunder God Jutsu.

Anyone know if the chapter will be out today?

#11 Davidos

Davidos

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 06:47 PM

^Normally it used to be between 22:00-23:00(+1 GMT) but it seems to vary alot the last couple of weeks so can't be sure if it will be tonight or middle of the night.

#12 dfammer

dfammer

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 09:24 PM

To whom it may concern: truth hurts doesn't it?

#13 Mugen no Neko

Mugen no Neko

♥ ~ Dreaming

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 09:35 PM

do not know if want. dry.gif

Not that I didn't see it coming. //sigh
meh.

#14 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 09:57 PM

QUOTE (Davidos @ Aug 18 2010, 02:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
^Normally it used to be between 22:00-23:00(+1 GMT) but it seems to vary alot the last couple of weeks so can't be sure if it will be tonight or middle of the night.

I live in the ETZ in the state of Massachusetts of the United States of America so I think I would get to read it earlier since I would assume that your from the UK if I'm correct on your time zone.

Edited by K9ofChaos, 18 August 2010 - 09:58 PM.

#15 Davidos

Davidos

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 10:09 PM

QUOTE (K9ofChaos @ Aug 18 2010, 11:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I live in the ETZ in the state of Massachusetts of the United States of America so I think I would get to read it earlier since I would assume that your from the UK if I'm correct on your time zone.

My bad forgot summer time its now GMT +2 in Netherlands xD

On topic: damn bleach has been out for a while now still no Naruto dry.gif

#16 Quinny52

Quinny52

Numquam Moribimur

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Sports, Gym, Martial Arts, Property

Posted 18 August 2010 - 10:41 PM

^ I'm from the UK (GMT: 0, though it's +1 for summer), and I can tell you that the time right now it's 23:45 where I am.

Edited by Quinny52, 18 August 2010 - 10:42 PM.

If there's one thing I have learned In my short time on this Earth

Devotion should be owed not earned Only you determine what you're worth

Gustav Wood - Young Guns

#17 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 10:48 PM

QUOTE (K9ofChaos @ Aug 18 2010, 06:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm pretty sure that Guy will suffer the same fate as Asuma and Jiraiya did when they fought someone from the Akatsuki and this pretty much proves my case.

I'm not sure about Guy dieing. I mean, unlike Jiraya and Asuma's death, there is no purpose for him to die. For both Jiraya and Asuma, it was to make their student growing up. Shikamaru's role will be more important since he has and will be Naruto's confident, as said in the last interview ( I don't use the interview as proof but, with what happen after Asuma's death regarding Shikamaru, I think that it would be totally logical for him that he become more and more important to the main story). Lee, unlike Shikamaru, doesn't have the same importance so I don't see the reason for him to grow up and, in the end, for Guy to die.

Anyway, that just my POV but I really don't see a plausible reason for Kishi to kill Guy. I just hope that, Guy won't die because he's hilarious and there is not much character like that ( yep, he's a one of a kind tongue.gif )

#18 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 11:16 PM

QUOTE (Serenity Namikaze @ Aug 18 2010, 06:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm not sure about Guy dieing. I mean, unlike Jiraya and Asuma's death, there is no purpose for him to die. For both Jiraya and Asuma, it was to make their student growing up. Shikamaru's role will be more important since he has and will be Naruto's confident, as said in the last interview ( I don't use the interview as proof but, with what happen after Asuma's death regarding Shikamaru, I think that it would be totally logical for him that he become more and more important to the main story). Lee, unlike Shikamaru, doesn't have the same importance so I don't see the reason for him to grow up and, in the end, for Guy to die.

Anyway, that just my POV but I really don't see a plausible reason for Kishi to kill Guy. I just hope that, Guy won't die because he's hilarious and there is not much character like that ( yep, he's a one of a kind tongue.gif )

I still think he's gonna die. Even though he's funny, that doesn't really count as a plot shield of sorts. Plus I like Kisame more and I just don't see him dying at the moment. Maybe nobody will die and Kisame will just escape. I would like it if some characters died because it would give you a sense of danger from the bad guys and show the harsh horrors of war that the current generation of ninja never experienced in their lives. I like the gloom and doom aspect of war in fictional stories.

#19 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 18 August 2010 - 11:29 PM

QUOTE (K9ofChaos @ Aug 18 2010, 07:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I still think he's gonna die. Even though he's funny, that doesn't really count as a plot shield of sorts. Plus I like Kisame more and I just don't see him dying at the moment. Maybe nobody will die and Kisame will just escape. I would like it if some characters died because it would give you a sense of danger from the bad guys and show the harsh horrors of war that the current generation of ninja never experienced in their lives. I like the gloom and doom aspect of war in fictional stories.

Afraid that's not what Naruto is K9, Naruto is about changing the doom and gloom to a better world. American superhero comics have becomes all about the doom and gloom and hoplessness, etc... It's much more unrealistic than the hopeful message in most manga. Remember, Japan was a nation that was crushed and in tatters at the end of WWII. They found by renouncing war and focusing changing their culture they became stronger than they ever were, people live better and longer, etc...
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#20 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 11:29 PM

QUOTE (K9ofChaos @ Aug 18 2010, 11:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, guess that we'll just have to wait and see at the end of the confrontation. I still bet that he won't die and not just because I think that he's funny but because his death would be pointless, in my POV. As for showing the younger generation the harsh horrors of war, even if the war wasn't official at that time, I think that they have already realize that, with Jiraya's and Asuma's death so another death won't be necessary. I also like Kisame as a villain so I don't want to die yet because I think that he could contribute a lot more then what we have seen so far. Anyway, the true war hasn't started yet so the true horror is still yet to be shown.

Edited by Serenity Namikaze, 18 August 2010 - 11:32 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users