#1 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 22 June 2010 - 09:37 AM

Well since there won't be any new chapter of Naruto this week, let's get to predicting! As far as my prediction, it's kinda hard to say, but I think we'll definitely get a more in depth look at what happened the night of the Kyuubi's attack and how Kushina fits all into this.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#2 Prime

Prime

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 10:27 AM

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Jun 22 2010, 09:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well since there won't be any new chapter of Naruto this week, let's get to predicting! As far as my prediction, it's kinda hard to say, but I think we'll definitely get a more in depth look at what happened the night of the Kyuubi's attack and how Kushina fits all into this.

Fine , but only if you go first and predict something we did not already know.

#3 Hak

Hak

Turmion kätilö

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 01:37 PM

Predictions:
1. Kisame will prepare to show himself in the last panel
2. Or we get a feeling of the war going out there, in Kakashis point of view...
Trust me, I'm an engineer!

#4 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 02:38 PM

It's obvious that chapter 500 will be a very important flashback chapter the mystery behind Naruto's birth and the attack of the Kyuubi to Konoha. Everything will be explain there. We might hear from Kisame or the war by 501, and who knows maybe we will see Sasuke's new EMS.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#5 Chivalrysae

Chivalrysae

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 464 posts
  • Interests:Flag Football, Anime, Indoor Wall Climbing, Hiking, Running

Posted 22 June 2010 - 03:00 PM

I don't really think this will happen, but I would really like for Kushina to reveal what happened to the other half of the Kyuubi. Maybe she will provide him the key to unlocking the other half after he has mastered the Kyuubi he currently has sealed.

We will probably find out who was behind releasing the Kyuubi attack as well. Was it really Madara? If Kishi wants to throw in a major twist, it would be someone other than Madara. What if Naruto's birth or her pregnancy weakened her control of the Kyuubi enough to allow it to escape? It could add another element to Naruto's development. He would feel partially responsible for the death of all the ninja, as well as his parents and have to deal with more inner turmoil. Up until this point he'd been just a victim of having the Kyuubi sealed inside him.

#6 tekopi

tekopi

Randomness Practitioner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts
  • Interests:Foods, Books, Martial Art, Play MPV, Rock Climbing, Camping, Ukulelelele, Sony MP3, Sony Xperia, Sony Everything!!

Posted 22 June 2010 - 03:16 PM

since it gonna be the 500 chap, i think Kishi-san will tell 'bout the attack in detail maybe. This will be important as I see it will become as an effect on Naruto's growth himself, how the story gonna hit him and how will he react. Minato himself doesn't give the whole story of the attack, that's why I think it will be in full detail in the upcoming chapter, since Kushina herself is the past Jinchuuriki, we will get the whole story here. Like I said, this gonna be crucial as it might give effect on Naruto himself. Kisame might make his appearence right afterward the plot between Naruto and his mother ends, when he made contact to the real wolrd again. I don't think that we will be viewing Sasuke's new Sharingan in a while (although I really hope to see how it will looks like)
Whoever had watched this cutie pie

a9LmPMo_700b_zpspu05hup0.jpg

You Are Sick...Just like me  :hehehe: 

#7 8Hogake

8Hogake

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 04:30 PM

It would be funny if Hyuuga Twins wanted to date Kushina but she'd refused to be either twins' girlfriend. So they put a bounty on her family. Madara made a deal with them but he'd broke the promise cause he'd wanted the Kyuubi.

Edited by 8Hogake, 22 June 2010 - 04:30 PM.

#8 Muffins?

Muffins?

Bearded Priest of Norvos

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 04:40 PM

QUOTE (8Hogake @ Jun 22 2010, 10:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It would be funny if Hyuuga Twins wanted to date Kushina but she'd refused to be either twins' girlfriend. So they put a bounty on her family. Madara made a deal with them but he'd broke the promise cause he'd wanted the Kyuubi.

I doubt they would put a bounty on her family and Hyuugas only marry in their family right?

JLHza2T.png

#9 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 04:48 PM

QUOTE (8Hogake @ Jun 22 2010, 11:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nah, more likely they were ignored or fainted around her. KO'ed

Edited by Insurrection, 22 June 2010 - 04:48 PM.

#10 RasenHolder

RasenHolder

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 08:51 PM

QUOTE (Insurrection @ Jun 22 2010, 05:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nah, more likely they were ignored or fainted around her. KO'ed

ja ja ja xD PWNED lmao =] hmm funny question I know this would probably be for chapter 500 but for the following next chapters.. do you think narusaku will happen... u lot..
You gave me the wing's to fly.

NaruSaku.. <33

I'll bring you back.. Sasukeits a promise Of a life time..

CREDIT: zKrXita on deviantart for the amazing Gif images =]

#11 sardns

sardns

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 09:07 PM

I predict......that the chapter will be longer than 20 pages! Lol I wish (but maybe it will be since it's the 500th chapter and Kishi won't release a chapter this week).

#12 Whirlpool-Maelstrom

Whirlpool-Maelstrom

Sometimes I get to poetic for my own good!

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts
  • Interests:Reading Fanfiction and video games(lately it's only being the former)

Posted 22 June 2010 - 10:23 PM

It will either be one of the best chapters ever or one of the worse.

#13 Darkive13

Darkive13

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 10:33 PM

To be honest, I'm not really expecting much from the big ol' 500. I mean, YEAH we're going to get news on Naruto's birth and the fox's rampage and all that. Hell, Naruto might even become even more pure good than he is already and play pattycake with jesus, but who knows? Bottom line is that it's gonna be an informational chapter rather than a plot one. I'm far more interested to see if the Kyuubi becomes docile like the eight tails did, and what exactly naruto's new powers will hold, both things I find highly unlikely to be in the next chapter.

On a completely random side note, in 499, did anyone else notice the page where the fox's pupils are missing and kinda look like the eight tails' eyes? I'm thinking that's a sign of a conquered beast, any thoughts?

#14 Darkive13

Darkive13

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 10:51 PM

sorry for posting twice in a row, but for those of you that like to dissect every little thing like I do and enjoy a good bit of narusaku evidence, check out

Kushina's look/ and
Sakura's look
EXACT SAME!!! and i'm pretty sure we know that's a sincere look of love on Kushina's face soooo tongue.gif

#15 Muffins?

Muffins?

Bearded Priest of Norvos

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 11:03 PM

I wouldn't double post it's bad for you D: I'm not sure that is a look of love not getting that vibe.

JLHza2T.png

#16 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 11:47 PM

QUOTE (Darkive13 @ Jun 22 2010, 05:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
sorry for posting twice in a row, but for those of you that like to dissect every little thing like I do and enjoy a good bit of narusaku evidence, check out

Kushina's look/ and
Sakura's look
EXACT SAME!!! and i'm pretty sure we know that's a sincere look of love on Kushina's face soooo tongue.gif

smile.gif You should really check the previous threads we did a lot of comparisons, including that one.

Edited by Insurrection, 22 June 2010 - 11:57 PM.

#17 eluveiti

eluveiti

Academy Student

• Fresh Meat
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:naruto music from heavy folk metal to soft country reading just look at my favrites in the llibrary so on and so forth..... if anyone wants me to be there beta reader just contact me

Posted 23 June 2010 - 12:05 AM

QUOTE (Darkive13 @ Jun 22 2010, 02:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
To be honest, I'm not really expecting much from the big ol' 500. I mean, YEAH we're going to get news on Naruto's birth and the fox's rampage and all that. Hell, Naruto might even become even more pure good than he is already and play pattycake with jesus, but who knows? Bottom line is that it's gonna be an informational chapter rather than a plot one. I'm far more interested to see if the Kyuubi becomes docile like the eight tails did, and what exactly naruto's new powers will hold, both things I find highly unlikely to be in the next chapter.

On a completely random side note, in 499, did anyone else notice the page where the fox's pupils are missing and kinda look like the eight tails' eyes? I'm thinking that's a sign of a conquered beast, any thoughts?

i noticed that too... it might be... or just a coincidental mistake

#18 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 01:27 AM

I definetly want to know about the story behind Naruto's birth and the Kyubi attack, 'cause every way I look at it, I feel like it's a plot hole.
Hopefully it'll be an epic chapter cause everyone's making a fuss about it.
I also hope to take a took at how things are going with the war.

#19 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 01:37 AM

Now we know that there is no Naruto manga this week and I have mentioned before that any spoilers released by mynarutoblog are always fake. But anyway mynarutoblog has released 500 spoilers" confirmed by Ohana rolleyes.gif (yeah right)"

However the one thing about this fake spoiler it makes a good pediction to why Kushina was the previous Kyuubi host and I'm sure you guys will agree with me it really makes sense. Since I don't know how to use spoiler tags I will put it in quote tags.

Naruto 500 Spoilers
Posted: 22 Jun 2010 11:17 AM PDT

By: Ohana

English Translation
Kushina is Konoha’s first successful experimental host project.

Konoha decided to use the 1st Hokage’s genes and implant them into children in the hopes that it would yield fascinating results.

One of the head scientists behind the project was none other than Orochimaru.

EDIT: I believe Kushina already had the Kyuubi before she was taken to this project. The people who were conductig this project namely Orochimaru must have known (or probably not) that she was the host of the Kyuubi and what better way for her to have complete control of the fox by having the genes of the first Hokage?

After Kushina gave birth to Naruto Madara must have taken the opportunity because she was probably weak, he used his EMS to control and released the Kyuubi from her (Kushina obviously died from having the Bijuu taken from her) leading to the attack on Konoha and the fourth's sacrifice.
It makes sense to me.

Edited by Gravenimage, 23 June 2010 - 01:53 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#20 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 23 June 2010 - 02:24 AM

Something thats both important to the story's flow and big for a great achievement. I think it will involve a possible mix between the Kyubii's past, the upcoming war, and a possible Kisame attack. Though this is only a guess

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users