Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 10:23 AM

Naruto Fan Konoha Telegrams Spoiler Thread
Kushina punches Naruto in the stomach.

ナルトの口癖はクしナゆずり(だってばよ!)とか
For instance, Kushina tales pver Naruto\\\'s favorite exp​ression (dattebayo!).

あとは、四代目とクシナの馴れ初めの話。
And, the story of Yondaime and Kushina\\\'s love.

九尾はクシナを知ってる。
Kyuubi knows Kushina.

-----------------------

Translators note:

As the contents appear to match, I think we can assume that the long spoiler was real, especially since this was posted by Ohana.

210 :ohana ◆IR7jauNn4E :2010/06 /09(水) 18:40 ID:KkTmjPeUP

どうやらクシナには、特別なチャクラがある。
It seems Kushina has a special chakra.
どんな能力かは不明。
We don\\\'t learn what her abilities are.
雲隠れに誘拐されたことがある。(そのチャクラを狙われて)
She was once kidnapped by Kumogakure (Cloud), being after that chakra.
クシナ、アカデミーの時、他里から引っ越してきて
When she was an academy student, she moved to Konoha from another village.
女で初火影になる!発言後イジメにあう
\\\"I\\\'ll become the first female Hokage!\\\" Saying this, she was was teased by the others.
あだ名は トマト(髪が赤いため)
Her nickname was \\\"Tomato\\\" (because of her red hair).
しかし返り討ちにして、相手をトマトにしていた。
But turning the tables, she threw (?) tomatoes at the other party.
後のあだ名が 赤い血潮のハバネロ
Alternative nickname: \\\"Hot-blooded Habanero\\\" (lol)
木の葉の黄色い閃光と赤い血潮のハバネロが合わさったら
The Hot-blooded Habanero got together with the Yellow Flash of Konoha
ナルト『木の葉のオレンジの火影だってばよ!!』
Naruto: \\\"I\\\'m Konoha\\\'s orange Hokage dattebayo!\\\"
父と母の意思は受け継いだ
Naruto has inherited his parents\\\' wish.
いざ九尾を倒せ!!
\\\"Now then, defeat Kyuubi!!\\\" (Kushina?)
次週
Next week:
(No note here)
spoiler pics --Click here to view--

Spoiler Pics Caption --Click here to view--
1st pic
Kushina '!'
Kushina '......'
Naruto 'for all the time'
Naruto 'all the time i wanted to see u mom tebbayo...!'
Kushina ' "ttebayo"tteka, huh
Surely you are my child..'

Yamato 'the 9b(kyuubi)nizing is stopped'
Bee '....!'
Bee 'yamato, have u done something?'
Yamato 'No... it stopped itself it seems'

2nd pic

kishina 'since then i started to like my hair...'
And above all i started to like minato very much.'
'i have important words only for the guys that praise my hair.
Naruto.....would u accept them?'
naruto '?...yep...'
Kushina 'I love you'
Naruto '....'

Kushina 'if yellow frash of konoha and red blood habanero are mixed...'

naruto 'thats orange hokage of konoha!'

Edited by pinkheartsyellowstars, 09 June 2010 - 02:43 PM.

#2 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 10:41 AM

Ha awesome spoiler and what do you know ciardha got it right she was the one that said that Kushina will punch Naruto in the stomach the same way he punched Minato. And looks like we have found out that Kushina is just like Sakura and the things they have in common.

-She's a tsundere with her attitude.

-She was teased by the other students because of her hair (the same way Sakura was teased because of her forehead)

-Can't forget that she's also like Naruto (she also shares Naruto's dream of becoming Hokage.)

I'm glad Kishi is finally going to tell the story about Kushina and how she met Minato. But with this it's like Kishi's is already showing us who is going to be the official pairing for Naruto. wink.gif

Edited by Gravenimage, 09 June 2010 - 10:49 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#3 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 11:04 AM

Talk about child abuse though, first time you see your son and you punch him in the stomach. wasntme.png

#4 HikariUzumaki

HikariUzumaki

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 11:11 AM

Here's a bit more about Kushina

Minor details --Click here to view--
226 ohana ◆IR7jauNn4E [sage] 2010/06/09(水) 18:45:11 ID:KkTmjPeUP Be:
>>210
に少しプラスするなら
I'll add a bit more (Ohana)
雲隠れに誘拐され、髪を敵にばれないように落としていった
When she was kidnapped by Hidden Cloud, she let her hair down to not let it be known by her enemy. (Unsure about this)
気づいたのがミナト
The one who noticed was Minato.
赤い運命の糸(髪)
The red strings of fate (her hair).
それからミナトを好きになった
She began liking Minato.
自分の髪が好きになった。
She began liking her own hair.

I think I love her already XD

#5 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 11:26 AM

Whats wrong with this family, every one is hitting one another, hurry up and call the terapist!! tongue.gif

Now, talking seriously, from what I'm seeing she looks to be much more like Naruto than Sakura, think about it, ignored and teased by the others, starting pulling pranks to give pay back, c'mon, she is just a female Naruto. But we have to see how her interaction with Minata was in order to see if its really similar to Naruto and Sakura.

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#6 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 11:46 AM

Kushina is acting like Sakura... It's the first time she sees her son and she punches him?!?!? Seems to be an interesting chapter though. But if Naruto defeats the Kyuubi will he also kill his mom? arg.gif shamefulcry0js.gif

#7 dracopoi

dracopoi

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 11:54 AM

I personally think from the spoiler, that she acts more like Naruto than Sakura. Granted there are similarities between Sakura and Kushina, but I find alot more between Naruto and Kushina.

#8 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 12:07 PM

QUOTE (Sakura_1_ @ Jun 9 2010, 06:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Kushina is acting like Sakura... It's the first time she sees her son and she punches him?!?!? Seems to be an interesting chapter though. But if Naruto defeats the Kyuubi will he also kill his mom? arg.gif shamefulcry0js.gif

Probably not since the Kyuubi isn't actually dead and the seal still remains to keep Kyuubi from escaping Naruto's body. It's just that Naruto will have full control over Kyuubi's will from now on using his chakra. It would be cool though if Minato and Kushina can talk to Naruto more freely in his mind from now on. happy.gif

#9 dfammer

dfammer

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 12:08 PM

Well actually Naruto never lays a hand on his friends,Sakura on the other hand will give her friends a good pop on the jaw so in that case kushina is more like Sakura but I think more importantly she shares personallity traits with both of them...A forshadowing of the fact that N.S. are made for each other.

#10 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 12:13 PM

No offense, using Kushina as a crutch makes us looks no different from rival pairings.

#11 dfammer

dfammer

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 12:27 PM

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Jun 9 2010, 08:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No offense, using Kushina as a crutch makes us looks no different from rival pairings.

There most be a correlation or the author would not have added the personallity traits,i.e. punching(Sakura) and her why of speaking(Naruto)...No offense but the difference between N.S. fans and other fandoms is that we are right(more than likely).The other pairings are not only unlikely but make no sense (Sasuke is a killer and tried to kill our main female character about 3 times,NUFF SAID! and Naruto has no romantic feelings for Hinata whatsoever,if you believe the Manga).

Edited by dfammer, 09 June 2010 - 12:32 PM.

#12 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 12:33 PM

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Jun 9 2010, 03:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Probably not since the Kyuubi isn't actually dead and the seal still remains to keep Kyuubi from escaping Naruto's body. It's just that Naruto will have full control over Kyuubi's will from now on using his chakra. It would be cool though if Minato and Kushina can talk to Naruto more freely in his mind from now on. happy.gif

Phew. What a relief. I am usually having trouble with comprehending how chakra works. It's been less than 5 months since I started watching Naruto and generally reading manga, so I have skipped tons of chapters sweatdrop.gif
I wonder if we will really see a sweet and tender family moment in Naruto next chapters. Has Naruto ever talked with Minato?

#13 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 12:49 PM

Well it's obvious that if Kushina was teased by other kids because of her hair then she obviously didn't like it probably brought a lot of attention becase of it's bright color. Since Minato like it and he accepted her she eventually starting liking her own hair. She probably didn't got bother by the teasing according to the spoiler she fought back throwing tomatoes fu.png (revenge is so sweet a_plotting.gif)

Uzumakikage@

I am not putting Kushina as a clutch to pin point that N/S will be canon. I'm just saying that it could be Kishi's way of showing more signs for the pairing that he has in mind. I admit that in the manga there are lots of clues and hints left by him that proves the point.

Edited by Gravenimage, 09 June 2010 - 12:51 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#14 primary colours123

primary colours123

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 01:10 PM

Hey Everyone.
The best thing I noted about this chapter was that Kushina punched Naruto. Lovely. Atleast now, noone can say that Sakura hates Naruto, so she hits him.
In this manga, I think people hit others to show their love.
Sakura hits Naruto, Naruto hits his father, his mother hits him(the first thing). Maybe they will have hitting as the way of family greeting.^^;
And Naruto is such a romantic at heart. Asking for his parents love story. Maybe he wants to know if his own love story is epic enough in comparison.(Don't worry Naruto, it is!)
Take care.

Edited by primary colours123, 09 June 2010 - 01:11 PM.

#15 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 01:13 PM

QUOTE (primary colours123 @ Jun 9 2010, 05:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey Everyone.
The best thing I noted about this chapter was that Kushina punched Naruto. Lovely. Atleast now, noone can say that Sakura hates Naruto, so she hits him.
In this manga, I think people hit others to show their love.
Sakura hits Naruto, Naruto hits his father, his mother hits him(the first thing). Maybe they will have hitting as the way of family greeting.^^;
And Naruto is such a romantic at heart. Asking for his parents love story. Maybe he wants to know if his own love story is epic enough in comparison.(Don't worry Naruto, it is!)
Take care.

I don't think so. It doesn't matter if Naruto hit Minato or if Kushina hits Naruto the anti Sakura fandom will ALWAYS hate her no matter what. Sorry for being harsh but it's the truth they will always find anything to bash her, even by the most insignificant things.

Edited by Gravenimage, 09 June 2010 - 01:14 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#16 primary colours123

primary colours123

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 01:23 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Jun 9 2010, 02:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't think so. It doesn't matter if Naruto hit Minato or if Kushina hits Naruto the anti Sakura fandom will ALWAYS hate her no matter what. Sorry for being harsh but it's the truth they will always find anything to bash her, even by the most insignificant things.

Hey Mr Graven,
I suppose you are right, there is too much and too irrational Sakura hatred to be swayed away by any logic shown in the manga, or they would've by now. Still, the Sakura fans, like me can be happy, that we have one more reasoning in our arsenal.
Loved the hug, though. Naruto really is behaving like his mother's baby in this chapter.
But I couldn't grasp from the Spoilers what the Kyuubi is doing in the meantime?
Take care.

#17 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 01:49 PM

QUOTE (dfammer @ Jun 9 2010, 07:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There most be a correlation or the author would not have added the personallity traits,i.e. punching(Sakura) and her why of speaking(Naruto)...No offense but the difference between N.S. fans and other fandoms is that we are right(more than likely).The other pairings are not only unlikely but make no sense (Sasuke is a killer and tried to kill our main female character about 3 times,NUFF SAID! and Naruto has no romantic feelings for Hinata whatsoever,if you believe the Manga).

Lol, the only person who is right is the mangaka of this manga "Kishi". All pairing fandoms are based on speculation and predictions until it's otherwise confirmed by the mangaka.

Edited by Uzumakikage, 09 June 2010 - 01:50 PM.

#18 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 01:55 PM

Y'know, Minato said he liked Kushina's hair and that's when she started falling for him. Now, if only Naruto can let it slip out what he said to Sakura in chapter 3, they can definitely move even forward. But too bad he made the stupid mistake of henging into Sasuke (and a case of bad milk) this chapter has too many foreshadowing for NS. If only Kushina told him to man up & tell Sakura the truth about that day ( even at the risk of death), this chapter would've been better.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#19 pinkheartsyellowstars

pinkheartsyellowstars

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 01:56 PM

Spoiler Pics are now in! biggrin.gif
Mina Kushi is so cool! cool.gif

#20 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 02:21 PM

QUOTE (pinkheartsyellowstars @ Jun 9 2010, 06:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Spoiler Pics are now in! biggrin.gif
Mina Kushi is so cool! cool.gif

Okay where are the pictures or at least put some links? sweatdrop.gif

Edited by Gravenimage, 09 June 2010 - 02:22 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users