I doubt this will be good.

#3 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 05 July 2020 - 10:46 AM

I'm not even gonna give it a chance truth be told. And this goes beyond them ruining Naruto, They JUST aren't a good anime studio. I only watch "Black Clover" because my mom like to watch the anime (she's not a manga reader) and even then I find they did not do that series(an underrated and underappreciated gem in my opinion) any justice

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#4 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 901 posts

Posted 06 July 2020 - 12:43 PM

haven’t seen black clover yet but akatsuki no yona was fine as well as naruto... obviously with the fact that some staff are pervs who thought neji would abuse hinata remains but there are some of the female staff in sp that did the final sasuke vs naruto fight episode and road to ninja so it seems like a mixed bag. i actually have a problem with a1 pictures that decided to give over fairy tail to a different part of the studio and you can see a clear difference between earlier fairy tail’s animation and the final season’s. even with sword art online animation is inconsistent sometimes while darling in the franxx never had that problem (and darling in the franxx isn’t all that great). 

Edited by totherpage95, 19 October 2020 - 11:44 PM.

#5 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 07 July 2020 - 11:35 PM

Unfortunately for us the NH Fans had more sway in the studio. 

#6 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 09 July 2020 - 12:38 PM

haven’t seen black clover yet but alatsuki no yona was fine as well as naruto... obviously with the fact that some staff are pervs who thought neji would abuse hinata remains but there are some of the female staff in sp that did the final sasuke vs naruto fight episode and road to ninja so it seems like a mixed bag. i actually have a problem with a1 pictures that decided to give over fairy tail to a different part of the studio and you can see a clear difference between earlier fairy tail’s animation and the final season’s. even with sword art online animation is inconsistent sometimes while darling in the franxx never had that problem (and darling in the franxx isn’t all that great). 

Akatsuki no Yona maybe, since I've never watched it but I'll take your word on it. Naruto Just looked CHEAP and poorly made, looking back on it.

Edited by Phantom_999, 10 July 2020 - 03:31 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users