• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 09 March 2016 - 02:56 PM

We all know Naruto and Sakura's likeable son Shinachiku, right? Well I always read in fanfics and drawings that he has a sister name Hanami. Where did she come from? Who created her?

509356167_759751.gif?4

#2 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 09 March 2016 - 08:24 PM

I started to notice a lot of NS fanfic after the ending started using the name Hanami more right after I made the fan edit of chapter 700 (my sig). Perhaps I could be responsible to why many new NS author's are using "Hanami" name for the NS daughter because they seen my sig and the art gallery in this forum of the fan edit chapter 700 page. I'm not the first to use the Hanami name. Still there is no source to who did the fan edit art in my sig.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#3 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 09 March 2016 - 08:39 PM

I think the name Hanami just came from Dango ( which Sakura likes) and also that it has "flower" in. It just seems to fit.

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#4 Papaya

Papaya

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts
  • Interests:*Comics in general - be it manga series, superheroes, Disney's ducks or Asterix.
    *Drawing
    *Foreign languages

Posted 15 March 2016 - 04:06 PM

I think the name Hanami just came from Dango ( which Sakura likes) and also that it has "flower" in. It just seems to fit.

This, and I think (not sure) it was naepyon on tumblr that made the first design that stuck with the fans (the one with two ponytails). Here are their works with Hanami: http://naepyon.tumbl.../hanami-uzumaki

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users