• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 11 December 2015 - 05:34 AM

What is your favorite NaruSaku moment in part 1? 

509356167_759751.gif?4

#2 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 05:36 AM

Promise of a lifetime.

#3 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 06:45 AM

Easily when Sakura is talking to Naruto after the mission failed, and you can tell how she's trying to dissuade him after seeing how hurt he got, yet he inspires her :D

#4 Vice

Vice

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 76 posts
  • Interests:Stuff....

Posted 11 December 2015 - 07:33 AM

The promise of a lifetime at the gates where Sakura is crying and he still makes the promise that he would bring Sasuke back. It just shows that Naruto truly loves her now and holds compassion for her. That and that moment plays with your emotions, I'm a sucker for stuff like that.

xg0g.gif

#5 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 908 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 04:50 PM

Promise of a lifetime. But I also liked the chunin exams when sakura gives up because she doesn't want his dream to mean nothing. And when naruto compliments her forehead/ realizes why he loves her

Edited by totherpage95, 11 December 2015 - 04:51 PM.

#6 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 11 December 2015 - 05:01 PM

i don't have a fave, i like them all :wub:

this part where naruto goes all serious mode because of sakura is really nice imo

what made this moment so memorable to me is 16 year old sakura expressed the same sentiment :wub:  

"絶対 に:love:

Edited by Hanabi, 11 December 2015 - 05:17 PM.

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#7 SlyNinjaKnight

SlyNinjaKnight

Loyal Follower of the OTP of Naruto

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Interests:Fandoms: Naruto, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Star Wars and others.

Wish that Kishi would just stop trying to 'fix' Naruto, I guess that no one ever told him the phrase 'digging your own grave'. I will remember fondly the characters that made me love Naruto that were sacrificed at the all-mighty altar that is money (and crazy fan boys/girls).

Posted 11 December 2015 - 05:02 PM

I have two NS moments that stand out to me in Part I:

1: When Naruto leaves the hospital room after Sasuke wakes up from his coma after Itachi put him in the hospital. That sad smile that he gives when Sakura throws her arms around Sasuke really solidified my feelings that Naruto truly did love Sakura, that he was willing to give up his own happiness for Sakura's. I know that many SS fans will claim this as one of their moments but I really think it shows how empathic and in touch Naruto is in with people's emotions. 

2: When Sakura tells Naruto that she will get stronger and together they will bring Sasuke back after the VotE battle pt. 1. I believe that Sakura, seeing how far Naruto will go to help her, it serves as a wake up call to Sakura that she needs to improve and better herself and prove herself worthy of being able to stand alongside Naruto and Sasuke. That moment was the beginning of Sakura really blossoming into the confident and competent ninja that she was, at least until Kishi decided to have Sakura commit character suicide in the last few chapters of the manga.

#8 Catra

Catra

Outlaw Gunslinging marksmen

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Interests:AU narusaku, mortal kombat, balto, lion king, rudolph,

Posted 11 December 2015 - 06:07 PM

this part where naruto goes all serious mode because of sakura is really nice imo

what made this moment so memorable to me is 16 year old sakura expressed the same sentiment :wub:  

<3

im so sorry. it must have made you soooo mad when the last destroyed this beautiful powerful moment.

this is my favorite fight in all of part 1 next to naruto vs sasuke in the vote.

for me, my favorite moment was probably the cpr moment. it showed how far sakura would go to help naruto achieve his dream. i had a hard time choosing between that and the written test scene where she was willing to sacrifice her teams chance for naruto's dignity.

Edited by Catra, 11 December 2015 - 06:07 PM.

#9 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 908 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 06:08 PM

She does?

#10 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 07:08 PM

<3

im so sorry. it must have made you soooo mad when the last destroyed this beautiful powerful moment.

this is my favorite fight in all of part 1 next to naruto vs sasuke in the vote.

for me, my favorite moment was probably the cpr moment. it showed how far sakura would go to help naruto achieve his dream. i had a hard time choosing between that and the written test scene where she was willing to sacrifice her teams chance for naruto's dignity.

Lol he ask in part 1 didn't he?

For me, is the chapter 3 ... the bench scene. And chapter 4 when Kakashi ask Sakura's dream

Sakura : The thing i like is ... well the person i like is ... my dream for the future .... my hoby is ...

Sakura : What i dislike is NARUTO ...

You know thanks to Lady Chatte for pointing this out, if you apply 'Underneath the Underneath' it becomes : The thing i like is Naruto, the person i like is Naruto, my dream for the future is to see Naruto become hokage/ whatever naruto dream is also my dream.

And then come this moment

naruto-1565740.jpg

I mean yeah... ignore Sasuke the guy you really like, and sacrifice your own career for the dream of one guy you really dislike.    .... FOR REAL???

For me this is even more sweet than any cake or cookies or sugar that i ever taste.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#11 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 11 December 2015 - 07:58 PM

She does?

yeah, kinda. naruto from my scans say "no matter what" and in the cpr chapter 663, sakura says the same phrase when she didn't give up on his first aid. also, it's titled "no matter the cost" / "absolutely" which comes from the same japanese phrase "絶対に".  

<3

not really, i can accept the manga but i don't care about the subsequent works as they are clearly meant for pandering, which only does a disservice to the story and kishi's integrity as a writer imo :lol: .

and sakura's really cringe-worthy in the last, what with the love guru and cheerleader stuff (puke) so i didn't watch it.

Edited by Hanabi, 11 December 2015 - 08:06 PM.

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#12 Catra

Catra

Outlaw Gunslinging marksmen

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Interests:AU narusaku, mortal kombat, balto, lion king, rudolph,

Posted 11 December 2015 - 08:05 PM

not really, i can accept the manga but not the subsequent works as they are clearly meant for pandering, which only does a disservice to the story and kishi's integrity as a writer imo :lol: .

ah ^^ good girl.

#13 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 11:39 PM

One part about that I love is how it basically spits on what The Last claimed, about Naruto only loving Sakura because of his rivalry with Sasuke. It shows his feelings for her are truly legit, and that he's willing even to risk his life to save her, even using Kurama's chakra when he didn'thave good control of it back then to be able to try to push on, as well as the strength of his own chakra to summon Gamabunta to deal with Shukaku!

#14 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 11:44 PM

When Sakura realized Nauto saved her from Gaara and had a very sweet smile on her face :smile: and the POAL

Edited by Phantom_999, 11 December 2015 - 11:44 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#15 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 11:46 PM

When Sakura realized Nauto saved her from Gaara and had a very sweet smile on her face :smile: and the POAL

Oh, yeah, Sakura's smile there was great. :D And it's one only Naruto has gotten!

#16 NaruSaku24

NaruSaku24

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • Interests:Sports, reading, Naruto and other things.

Posted 12 December 2015 - 12:37 AM

This is also my favorite.  :nslove:

#17 melovechoco

melovechoco

~[♥□♥]~

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 384 posts
  • Interests:other stuff...

Posted 12 December 2015 - 05:58 PM

Lol he ask in part 1 didn't he?

For me, is the chapter 3 ... the bench scene. And chapter 4 when Kakashi ask Sakura's dream

Sakura : The thing i like is ... well the person i like is ... my dream for the future .... my hoby is ...
Sakura : What i dislike is NARUTO ...
You know thanks to Lady Chatte for pointing this out, if you apply 'Underneath the Underneath' it becomes : The thing i like is Naruto, the person i like is Naruto, my dream for the future is to see Naruto become hokage/ whatever naruto dream is also my dream.

And then come this moment
naruto-1565740.jpg
I mean yeah... ignore Sasuke the guy you really like, and sacrifice your own career for the dream of one guy you really dislike.    .... FOR REAL???
For me this is even more sweet than any cake or cookies or sugar that i ever taste.

I miss this sakura so much.
2ivn2tv.jpg

#18 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 13 December 2015 - 08:28 PM

I miss this sakura so much.

So do I. She may have been annoyed by Naruto but as her character developed she grew to like him. 

509356167_759751.gif?4

#19 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 15 December 2015 - 04:04 PM

One part about that I love is how it basically spits on what The Last claimed, about Naruto only loving Sakura because of his rivalry with Sasuke. It shows his feelings for her are truly legit, and that he's willing even to risk his life to save her, even using Kurama's chakra when he didn'thave good control of it back then to be able to try to push on, as well as the strength of his own chakra to summon Gamabunta to deal with Shukaku!

That was one of my favorite moments too and do negates what the last claimed too. My other favorite are the written test where Sakura was willing to give up so naruto won't lose his dream while Hinata was going to let him cheat. Also while I kittening hate promise of  a lifetime it was a great moment for them and showed that Naruto really did care about Sakura, also when Sakura said she'd go with Naruto to get Sasuke and she had to get stronger that was a great moment to and she was doing it more for Naruto than Sasuke.

#20 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 15 December 2015 - 04:41 PM

That was one of my favorite moments too and do negates what the last claimed too. My other favorite are the written test where Sakura was willing to give up so naruto won't lose his dream while Hinata was going to let him cheat. Also while I kittening hate promise of  a lifetime it was a great moment for them and showed that Naruto really did care about Sakura, also when Sakura said she'd go with Naruto to get Sasuke and she had to get stronger that was a great moment to and she was doing it more for Naruto than Sasuke.

Yeah, plus look at Sakura rooting for Naruto and believing in him throughout the Chunin Exams, while Hinata kept worrying when Naruto took on both Kiba and Neji, even wanting him to give up after Neji hit him with the 8 Trigrams 64 Palms and sealed his Tenketsu. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users