Close
Photo

Suppose we had gotten a NaruSaku ending . . .

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#1 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 05 November 2015 - 12:27 AM

How would the NaruHina fans have reacted? :umm:

Posted Image

Behold! Akame ga Kill's True Canon Pairing!

#2 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 05 November 2015 - 12:28 AM

World War 5

#3 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 05 November 2015 - 12:39 AM

Worse than us.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#4 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 05 November 2015 - 12:46 AM

Probably the same way most of us reacted to the actual ending.  Probably hoping the The Last would end in Naruhina.

#5 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 05 November 2015 - 12:53 AM

As we saw in the manga before the bad stuff they would not care and put the face we knew coming.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#6 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 05 November 2015 - 12:53 AM

Probably the same way most of us reacted to the actual ending.  Probably hoping the The Last would end in Naruhina.

Not the same way, at least they shouldn't because Naruto would still be Naruto. They would've still had the series even if they lost the ship. They're the other way around now, Naruto was stripped of everything but ships.

ナルサク

#7 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 05 November 2015 - 12:55 AM

Not the same way, at least they shouldn't because Naruto would still be Naruto. They would've still had the series even if they lost the ship. They're the other way around now, Naruto was stripped of everything but ships.

I meant the same way as in general resentment and anger towards Kishi, but for their own different reasons. 

#8 Toby

Toby

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 05 November 2015 - 03:22 AM

They'll probably have expected it (the manga readers for the most part). Maybe Studio Pierrot would branch off and do a NaruHina ending but no one would be SHOCKED to see NS, not even the SS/NH fans not as much as they might claim anyway

#9 NarutoxSakuraFan4Life

NarutoxSakuraFan4Life

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, writing fanfiction/original works.

Posted 05 November 2015 - 04:10 AM

Well... A majority of the nh and ss fandom are 10-years-old and up (literally)... sooo.... their reaction would be outrageous and we would never hear the end. 

tumblr_n0qvafxnzd1s1a2b1o1_500.gif

~Their love was true, their love was pure, their love was beautiful.~

~NaruSaku forever  <3 ~ 

#10 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 05 November 2015 - 04:27 AM

World War 5

Really that bad?

:D

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#11 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 05 November 2015 - 05:43 AM

The same way much of the NS fandom did to the NH ending? I know every fandom thinks it's kitten don't stink, but let's not openly advertise that fact with questions like this.

#12 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 05 November 2015 - 05:43 AM

Now that I think about it, they may have took it better than we did. I know there were some NH fans who thought that it was handled poorly in the end and NS made more sense

#13 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 05 November 2015 - 06:04 AM

The same way much of the NS fandom did to the NH ending? 

I disagree. Obviously, people would be mad either way, but in terms of what they were saying about it, I think it's be drastically different.

We definitely have some numbskulls in our fandom. There's no doubt about that. IIRC, someone from this very site attempted to start a petition in an effort to get the Naruto manga banned. That said, I have noticed that their fandom on balance (as in, not all) is a bit more premised on emotion as opposed to reason (i.e. suggesting Naruto should choose Hinata because Sakura is mean and they'd personally choose Hinata). Which is not in itself a bad thing per se, but it is what it is.

That said, in terms of reactions, I don't think most of them would be making the case that the author retconned key portions of the source material (on account of they can't). I think the arguments would be more emotionally charged (i.e.Kishi was not considerate of the feelings of the fans).

Edited by ThroughWithLove, 05 November 2015 - 06:05 AM.

Posted Image

Behold! Akame ga Kill's True Canon Pairing!

#14 Dexter

Dexter

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 05 November 2015 - 06:07 AM

Actually that petition was fake. It was confirmed days afterwords it was an NH fan from tumlr that made it to make NS fans look bad. 

#15 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 05 November 2015 - 12:29 PM

Umm I'm sorry but what is the point of this question? there's no need to actually discuss this  everyone knows what would happen and truth be told I said this earlier in another thread but to change the ending at this point there would be no winners. NS would NEVER feel the satisfaction that they would have had if NS happened in the first place and with a proper resolution to everything and the story in general ending on a MUCH better note, plus SS and NH would just feel cheated like we do now. Do the math it's not that hard.

Edited by Phantom_999, 05 November 2015 - 12:30 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#16 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 05 November 2015 - 01:46 PM

Let's be honest, there are gonna be fans who would have raised Hell complaining, but I don't think as many people would have been pissed about how it ended if the ending was done right. Not just with the pairings, but with everything. Some people would be disappointed, but they would have understood and accepted the ending as it was. That's the difference. People downright hate this ending with a passion...and more and more people are hating it everyday. NH, SS, and NS fans alike. The more that is shown and the more the "truth" comes out, the more people hate it. Kishimoto's reputation was tarnished and so he avoids the critical answers and points the blame on everyone else. It doesn't matter the reason anymore....it doesn't make the ending acceptable.

The few who do love this ending....are so radical and so in denial of everything that goes on with this story that it is ridiculous.  They rather go down believing in their faith in a lie than accept the truth and admit that maybe they caused the downfall of a once great series. This is why a lot of pro-enders don't watch the Naruto the Last or read anything beyond the manga.

Even the anime is being ignored and they don't watch it anymore.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#17 Emb3rs

Emb3rs

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 63 posts
  • Interests:Hi I'm Emb3rs, I'm new to the Anime world having only watched Attack on Titan and Naruto. I support NaruSaku and enjoy reading the fanfictions and discussions so i hope to learn more from this fandom.

Posted 05 November 2015 - 03:57 PM

Maybe a little bit better because most NaruHina fans werent sure which ending was going to happen and they just wanted an answer to this debate unlike NaruSaku fans, like myself, who pushed hard on proving that it was the only ending that made sense. I was a little late to the party but made my opinion on the matter.

#18 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 05 November 2015 - 10:14 PM

Imagine  how Forneverworld would react.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#19 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts

Posted 05 November 2015 - 10:23 PM

I bet that he would blame Kishi's wife.

#20 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 05 November 2015 - 10:34 PM

He would whine non stop about it and talk about how hinata is the perfect woman and sakura just a slut.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users