Close

NaruxSaku only in the end

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_blindeye_*

Guest_blindeye_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 March 2007 - 04:01 AM

What would you think if Kishimoto never got Naruto and Sakura together until the final chapters, or even the last one?

Implying that NaruxSaku is ultimately achieved but their relationship is never given a chance to really develop.

What would you guys think if that happened?

#2 Myrkr

Myrkr

Havoc♥

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 05:26 AM

Sounds about right, really.

The only really practical reason I can see is that its done so to avoid fans of other pairings from stop watching/reading because they felt no more need. I wish someone would be different in series like these and actually develop a relationship basis within the already developing story.

#3 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 05:59 AM

Actually, it's what I expect. He'll through hints with extremely gradual development, but the final resolutions will not come until the end. Part of it's practical. As Historic said, at least part of the reason is that he doesn't want to drive away fans of other pairings, but I wouldn't be surprised if he planned that way from the beginning in order to add to the drama and keep fans wondering (i.e. keep them interested).

#4 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 07 March 2007 - 07:49 AM

yeah, that's what I think too. Althought I hope they make the narusaku-ness very good those last few chapters then.
I am neither good nor evil, I am awake yet I dream

#5 Nick Soapdish

Nick Soapdish

Holding my breath

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 02:46 PM

I've hoped otherwise and sometimes convinced myself of that, but I (currently) expect it to get resolved at the end also. We'll still get continued development of their relationship as it becomes more romantic in nature, but we won't see how it develops from there.

#6 SilverLily

SilverLily

ANBU Wannabe

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts
  • Interests:Art, drawing, writing, reading, sleeping, cooking, Naruto, eating.

Posted 07 March 2007 - 04:42 PM

I'm actually kind of hoping that they do a Dragon-ball type thing, where the relationship is established at the end, but then they start a new, and JUST as good series, set in the future that involves their kids. That's my hopes anyway, but I certainly would expect this kind of thing from Kishimoto.

#7 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 04:46 PM

I'm pretty sure I read that Kishi wanted to continue Naruto past this generation. If thats true then we don't have to wait till the end.

#8 Kalluri Vaanil

Kalluri Vaanil

When we bleed we bleed the same

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 05:04 PM

QUOTE (SilverLily @ Mar 7 2007, 05:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm actually kind of hoping that they do a Dragon-ball type thing, where the relationship is established at the end, but then they start a new, and JUST as good series, set in the future that involves their kids. That's my hopes anyway, but I certainly would expect this kind of thing from Kishimoto.

Sounds reasonable. I wonder if he'll do that though? Maybe he'll do something original. Hmm...

#9 murdoc

murdoc

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 08:44 PM

QUOTE (SilverLily @ Mar 7 2007, 11:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm hoping he doesn't do that, I prefer to leave a story involving Naruto's and Sakura's kids to my imagination. Besides if NaruSaku doesn't happen (NARUSAKU IS GONNA HAPPEN!!! biggrin.gif ) it would kill me seeing SS and NH kids :shamefulcry0js: .

#10 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 08 March 2007 - 05:35 AM

Well considering that lusty look on Sakura's face on 343 wink.gif I'm a bit hopeful we'll see something interesting wink.gif soon.

Heh, she looked like she was thinking: "I'll be really helpful, let me help you take your clothes off." wink.gif
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#11 TheVileOne

TheVileOne

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 366 posts
  • Interests:Anime, professional wrestling, movies, acting, film criticism, exercising, DVD collecting.

Posted 08 March 2007 - 07:24 AM

I don't think it will ever be overtly done.

Asuma and Kurenai were kittening each other and made a baby and were possibly even married. WTF, since when?

Joe Is Gonna Kill You.

#12 Hopestar

Hopestar

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  • Interests:Food: Asian (specifically Japanese)
    Religion: Christian
    Sports: Golf, Tennis, Rowing/Crew
    Hobbies: Finance, Politics, Books, Fine dining, video games
    Music: Rock

Posted 10 March 2007 - 12:27 AM

I think they liked each other even part 1 had evidence of that.
[FONT=Times][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]
Let light be our guide towards victory
Whenever there's despair there's a darkness, whenever there's hope there's a light and it's up to us to bring in that light.

#13 TheVileOne

TheVileOne

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 366 posts
  • Interests:Anime, professional wrestling, movies, acting, film criticism, exercising, DVD collecting.

Posted 10 March 2007 - 03:14 AM

Yeah but once again, it was never really once said by either one, "we're dating . . . we're a couple . . . we're married," and so on. Never saw them doing any dates or anything. It was really just Kakashi teasing them about being a couple, which could've been interpreted in a number of ways.

Joe Is Gonna Kill You.

#14 pocoloco

pocoloco

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 10:41 PM

If that happened, I'd be perfectly fine with it. Then, no one could say that it wasn't canon, and then writers would be able to use their creative liscence to write what happened after the end.

#15 Ashley

Ashley

JUST KEEP MOVING FORWARD

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,331 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Otakus, Video games, It's a Trap!, Colorguard, Cartoons, Epic Fail Guy, Ace Attorney, Professor Layton, Ouendan, Vocaloid, drawing, Gainax, shojo, shounen, Evangelion, Gurren Lagann, pairings, anime figures(Otaku desires?), movies, Tegaki, South Park, Hikaru Utada, etc.

Posted 20 March 2007 - 10:46 PM

I think it will be NaruSaku at the end, I'm not sure.... But we'll find out soon.
I am still pinky-ash

#16 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 20 March 2007 - 11:13 PM

I'll make it unanamous, NaruSaku will probably happen near the end if not on the final chapter.

uc.png

#17 #1NuckleHeadNinja

#1NuckleHeadNinja

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 12:47 AM

i agree, i see them being together in the end and probably not before but it would be cool if they did get together before then so we COULD see some growth in their relationship-romantically, that is

#18 jmf

jmf

the hermit of h and e

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 895 posts
  • Interests:am a kw addict,a former h and e addict but am now an h and e hermit(lurker)

Posted 05 April 2007 - 12:52 AM

i would like to see it happen at the end too and a 2nd gen created to see how there relationship blossoms and stuff of that nature.

2z3z1wm.gif

#19 NaruSaku16

NaruSaku16

Cherry Blossom Yoshi

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 01:08 AM

QUOTE (murdoc @ Mar 7 2007, 03:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm hoping he doesn't do that, I prefer to leave a story involving Naruto's and Sakura's kids to my imagination. Besides if NaruSaku doesn't happen (NARUSAKU IS GONNA HAPPEN!!! biggrin.gif ) it would kill me seeing SS and NH kids :shamefulcry0js: .

I totally agree with that...well...with the NaruHina part that is since I'm actually okay with SasuSaku. unsure.gif *will die if Naruto and Hinata wind up together*

It worries me of a sequel or whatever happening so as of now I hope it will not due to the uncertainty of the pairs, but IF it is NaruSaku then I'm all for a sequel! a_dance.gif But either way, no matter who Naruto or Sakura end up with, I think Kishi will make an addition...I mean come on, the series is already so freaking long so why not make it longer? tongue.gif Maybe he'll make the world's longest anime series. lol.

As for the chance for hook-ups (which will be NaruSaku if I can help it. happy.gif ) I will have to be the person who steps outside of the box and say it may not be at the last episode or in the end. I think it may have a chance of happening before the final fight with Sasuke (well...that's kind of the end...gah.) and that Sasuke may endanger either Naruto or Sakura and because of their love and confidence in each other they will save the other one out and defeat him (or convert him to good...which will be like...impossible). So I'm guessing NaruSaku may happen soon (maybe not too soon, but soon enough...maybe in the middle of the shippuuden series or towards the end, but not the flat out end). If Kishi was a good creator, then he shouldn't focus on what the fans think and follow his own path. :thumbs: I know I would.

Sakura will always be my favorite Naruto character, especially since she's a lot like me. XD

The loves of my life are NaruSaku and Yoshi. ^_^

#20 SakuDotz

SakuDotz

Fly away to Dotzland! :D

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts
  • Interests:My biggest interest would probably be in potatoes and lot's of funtastic things....

Posted 21 June 2007 - 10:15 AM

I think that sounds pretty good. You know, not too sudden. I think that actually has a strong chance of happening.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users