• Please log in to reply
2858 replies to this topic

#2841 Toy Ninja

Toy Ninja

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 95 posts
  • Interests:Mothra, Uzumaki, UFO:1999, Free!Iwatobi Swim Club.

Posted 08 October 2018 - 01:39 AM

Sasuke summoned one Snake during that trio summoning Team 7 did after Sakura got her seal during the War. He was actually somewhat cordial with it. So, its probably that snake.

Oh yeah I remember that. It didn’t really make any sense then either to be honest.

Also, how can you blame someone so sexy for anything? Just look at Itachi.

hmm.. ok yeah that's true.

Aoda: “I serve master sssssasuke”

Sarada: “Papa? Why?”

Aoda: “Because he’s so sssssexy”

Sarada: “w-what!?”

Aoda: “dat assssssss”

#2842 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,791 posts

Posted 08 October 2018 - 02:24 AM

Oh yeah I remember that. It didn’t really make any sense then either to be honest.

It didn't then, it doesn't now. Especially since Sasuke quickly grabbed a hawk summons after he killed Itachi. But he needed to summon a snake so they could gush about them being the new sannin.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 08 October 2018 - 02:26 AM.

#2843 DrK

DrK

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,252 posts

Posted 08 October 2018 - 03:21 AM

To expand on this concept, they should have a story arc where Sakura dies from Sasuke using her as a human shield. Then Ino divorces Sai and gets married to Sasuke, with Naruto being the best man at their wedding.

#2844 Azor Ahai

Azor Ahai

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 08 October 2018 - 10:55 PM

Canon and consistency does not exist in this story :no:

Reason...because they were written by Hinata fanboys who only cared about the story when she was in it...which was what...20 pages out of 10,000

Edit: My math was way off...

Edited by Azor Ahai, 08 October 2018 - 11:04 PM.

tumblr_p7wkb2FRTk1r3exqoo1_500.gif

#2845 griff142

griff142

Member of Kishi's execution squad

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Interests:I love anime. I am also a football geek and video game nerd.

Posted 09 October 2018 - 03:23 AM

Reason...because they were written by Hinata fanboys who only cared about the story when she was in it...which was what...20 pages out of 10,000

Edit: My math was way off...

It is cool because it shows how much Hinata was irrelevant to the plot as a whole no matter pages or chapters. You can also include the filler in the anime and she still doesn't come close to being anyone important.

#2846 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,282 posts

Posted 12 October 2018 - 12:00 AM

I thought this thread was dead I thought people will eventually get tired of this piece of kitten series. Not even worth giving a summary or review of any episode.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#2847 Yyubie

Yyubie

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,779 posts

Posted 12 October 2018 - 02:06 AM

The thread maybe ... but sadly the madness continues

https://en.wikipedia...ations_episodes

Ep 77 :"A Fierce Enemy: Garaga's Ferocious Attack!"

Ep 78 :"Everyone’s expectation"

Ep 79 :"Meeting again, Mitsuki…!!"

Ep 89 :"Mitsuki’s friends"

It's gonna reach episode 80

Judging by the tittle , there might be part 1 naruto vs sasuke all over again when bruto meet snake kid. I even have this slight feeling that after 80 , it turn out to be part one and then it's over , then "Bruto shippuden" happen :lmao:

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#2848 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,068 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers

Posted 14 October 2018 - 07:16 PM

Off topic a bit, so Toonami said the pronunciation of Boruto's name, trying to mimic the sound of his father's name. I thought it would be a long "o" sound not short "o".

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#2849 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,791 posts

Posted 14 October 2018 - 10:37 PM

Off topic a bit, so Toonami said the pronunciation of Boruto's name, trying to mimic the sound of his father's name. I thought it would be a long "o" sound not short "o".

To be honest, they have always been saying Naruto's name wrong. NAR-RU-To instead of Na-Ru-To. So, they are probably saying Bore-Ru-To instead of Bo-Ru-To.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 14 October 2018 - 10:37 PM.

#2850 Yyubie

Yyubie

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,779 posts

Posted 14 October 2018 - 11:41 PM

Aoda vs Garaga (new snake , cobra species red skin)

Garaga able to turn chocho into stone (like medusa :lmao: )

Garaga hates all human because his master betrayed him

A bunch of brat fight Garaga :lmao: :lmao: (this somehow makes summoning creature really low and worthless if a bunch of kids able to do it)

Bruto TNJ Garaga and makes him "HIS" summoning creature. (The comment section filled with "Boruto inherit naruto's TNJ")

Bruto able to summon Garaga now ,... so easy , while as we remember took Naruto a whole lot of time and training , even all of his chakra still not enough and he can only summon a tadpole and he still need to borrow a lot kyubi chakra to summon Gamabunta. WoW everyone says that boruto is genius in the comment section , he inherit TNJ and able to summon big cobra very easy.

I know i said i'm done with this crap but this .... :lmao: this is just .... i'm speechless.

#2851 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,282 posts

Posted 15 October 2018 - 01:02 AM

A bunch of brat fight Garaga :lmao: :lmao: (this somehow makes summoning creature really low and worthless if a bunch of kids able to do it)

Bruto TNJ Garaga and makes him "HIS" summoning creature. (The comment section filled with "Boruto inherit naruto's TNJ")

Bruto able to summon Garaga now ,... so easy , while as we remember took Naruto a whole lot of time and training , even all of his chakra still not enough and he can only summon a tadpole and he still need to borrow a lot kyubi chakra to summon Gamabunta. WoW everyone says that boruto is genius in the comment section , he inherit TNJ and able to summon big cobra very easy.

I know i said i'm done with this crap but this .... :lmao: this is just .... i'm speechless.

Everything is basically handed out to Boruto. And why the hell does it has to be a snake? If Boruto is Naruto's son shouldn't he sing the toad contract? I don't get it. But then again I don't give a crap at all. The show will always suck no matter what they do. Pierot has ran out of ideas years ago. 

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#2852 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,791 posts

Posted 15 October 2018 - 05:05 AM

Everything is basically handed out to Boruto. And why the hell does it has to be a snake? If Boruto is Naruto's son shouldn't he sing the toad contract? I don't get it. But then again I don't give a crap at all. The show will always suck no matter what they do. Pierot has ran out of ideas years ago. 

He is Sasuke's student...though does that mean Salad will get the toad, Slug or will everyone just have snakes this time around?...God, I hope Nail doesn't get the toads.

Also yes everything is handed to Bolt because he is Hinata's son, and they giving him all the power the previous generation had to struggle to get with none of the effort..though in this case he apparently is going through snake trials.

Also the snake is red which means he is cool right?

Screen_Shot_2017_07_13_at_1.09.20_PM.0.p

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 17 October 2018 - 09:37 AM.

#2853 Toy Ninja

Toy Ninja

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 95 posts

Posted 17 October 2018 - 06:54 AM

Maybe Sasuke taught Boruto the secret to do a massive high level summon with no chakra.. which he some how did when fighting Deidara..  /s

#2854 Yyubie

Yyubie

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,779 posts

Posted 17 October 2018 - 10:01 AM

Is there any character that have resentment or hate sasuke in this story? , whoever that person is , is going to be my favorite character.

The dude attack a president and get away with it , this piece of S holding a golden card , he can rape he can massacre , he can kill anyone , he can dismember a newborn baby , he can push a that nuclear button and end the world ... and all he gotta do is show/flash that golden card and all forgiven.

#2855 DrK

DrK

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,252 posts

Posted 17 October 2018 - 10:29 AM

More misanthropic stupid garbage that is emblematic of this universe.

#2856 Toy Ninja

Toy Ninja

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 95 posts

Posted 17 October 2018 - 02:01 PM

That letter from Naruto.. omg

First off how is Sasuke “just like the leaf police force” he isn’t even operating in the village.

Secondly the Uchiha were relegated to the role of the leaf’s police force by the second hokage as a means of isolating them because he saw them as a threat. Hell their headquarters was a repurposed prison. Orochimaru explained how the formation of the police force is what marginalised the clan within the village. The first hokage even called this persecution. It’s the key factor that lead to the coupe and finally their massacre. If I were Sasuke I would be *extremely* insulted by such a dumb comment.

This show tries to spin that as a touching moment.. I can’t believe how bad that is..

#2857 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,632 posts

Posted 17 October 2018 - 03:07 PM

The comments to that video are just hilarious and sad at the same time. It just shows that these people don't really care about anything, but superficial aspects of their own fantasies.

Posted Image

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#2858 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,450 posts

Posted 17 October 2018 - 04:53 PM

He is Sasuke's student...though does that mean Salad will get the toad, Slug or will everyone just have snakes this time around?...God, I hope Nail doesn't get the toads.

Also yes everything is handed to Bolt because he is Hinata's son, and they giving him all the power the previous generation had to struggle to get with none of the effort..though in this case he apparently is going through snake trials.

Also the snake is red which means he is cool right?

Screen_Shot_2017_07_13_at_1.09.20_PM.0.p

It's nice to think they'd carry on the Sage contracts, but they were sort of spotty about in the Naruto manga. Did Sakura ever even get the Slug contract? I mean, it's expected, but I can't remember anything in the manga that ever showed her with any more connection to it than Shizune. And since Sakura quit being a nin to be a mom, there'd be no reason for her to have it now. 

Also, Sasuke with the snakes, that only ever made an appearance during the Orochimaru arc. I don't think it ever came back again. Same with the Sasuke and the hawks. Or the cats for that matter. 

Then again, since Boruto is Sasuke's student...maybe it's just about right that he gets everything handed to him!

@Graven - And yeah, I check this thread periodically, just to see if there is anything worth watching.... So far, no. lol. But I appreciate the discussion. I'm still curious about how it's going to turn out. 

#2859 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,482 posts

Posted 18 October 2018 - 03:49 PM

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: That is all

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Naruto, Boruto, anime, Next Generation, Studio Pierriot

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users