3333 replies to this topic

#2801 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 21 April 2019 - 02:40 AM

It's almost as if Boruto, the series, is trying to do a JoJo route where a new series follows the next of kin, not realizing how JoJo make it work.

Boruto should seriously end. It's not even entertainingly bad. It's just bad

They copy a lot of other anime thinking that it would work for them without truely understanding why it worked for that show.

How does JoJo work by the way? i had to explain why them copying super doesn't work but this is the first comparison to Jojo.

Boring unending filler is what the anime is, and who knows what the manga is honestly doing.

#2802 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 21 April 2019 - 06:23 PM

Because the obsessive Karin gave up and became the bestest friends with the girl who took away her Sasuke. Karin's personality seem out of place as well.

well its not great to be completely obsessive. Sasuke violated Karin's trust in the land of iron when he injured her to kill Danzo so I wouldn't blame her for having second thoughts about him and not caring if sakura or the mizukage wanted to date him. But by the same token why should sakura continue to be in love with sasuke when she her treatment hasn't been that much better. Ultimately kishimoto had karin forgive sasuke so she went back to being in love with sasuke again so it's a mystery where sasusaku happened and how the epilogue makes any sense. Everyone is ooc after the ending why in the ever loving god is orochimaru free and according to the anime able to take selfies in the leaf village. Also naruto had no objection to orochimaru's illegal human cloning experiments ...

#2803 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 22 April 2019 - 04:54 AM

well its not great to be completely obsessive. Sasuke violated Karin's trust in the land of iron when he injured her to kill Danzo so I wouldn't blame her for having second thoughts about him and not caring if sakura or the mizukage wanted to date him. But by the same token why should sakura continue to be in love with sasuke when she her treatment hasn't been that much better. Ultimately kishimoto had karin forgive sasuke so she went back to being in love with sasuke again so it's a mystery where sasusaku happened and how the epilogue makes any sense. Everyone is ooc after the ending why in the ever loving god is orochimaru free and according to the anime able to take selfies in the leaf village. Also naruto had no objection to orochimaru's illegal human cloning experiments ...

Well, knowing Karin i a sensor type, when Sasuke apologized to her, she probably felt how sincere he was via his chakra, while Sakura just took Sasuke at face value as usual.

#2804 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,348 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 30 April 2019 - 11:59 PM

Meant to post this a few weeks ago. Thoughts on this article https://www.cbr.com/...ero-sakura/amp/

#2805 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 01 May 2019 - 12:05 AM

Meant to post this a few weeks ago. Thoughts on this article https://www.cbr.com/...ero-sakura/amp/

Honestly, they nailed the article but... did they really said Sakura was a fan-favorite? :twitch:  (To the journalist, we could agree but you do realize that is consider a wrong choice of words, especially to the Hinata/NH fans!!!)

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#2806 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,348 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 01 May 2019 - 12:22 AM

Honestly, they nailed the article but... did they really said Sakura was a fan-favorite? :twitch:  (To the journalist, we could agree but you do realize that is consider a wrong choice of words, especially to the Hinata/NH fans!!!)

My understanding is that industry critics don't really hate sakura and it's more of the fandom trait to hate on her, heck I've seen a few praise her when she gets the spot light such as the sasori fight

Here is one example https://uk.ign.com/a...olume-30-review

#2807 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 01 May 2019 - 05:15 PM

"Masashi Kishimoto rushed to give her a token wedding to Sasuke"

They got a wedding? Where? When? It is never mentioned nor is it even expressed that anyone went. What did they drive to ninja equivalent to Las Vegas and got married by a Ninja Elvis at a ninja Jewish synagogue? I guess so. Hell, not even Naruto...THE SUPPOSED BEST FRIEND TO BOTH SASUKE AND SAKURA....didn't even get an invite.

"It didn't even give Sarada and her mom a solid relationship as seen with her and Sasuke, or Boruto and his father. To make things worse, while Sakura was eventually confirmed as the mother, we still never see any real romance between her and Sasuke like the other couples, instead relegating her to a housewife role."

Woah woah woah...hold up

1. Naruto and Burrito and Sasuke and Salad do NOT have a solid relationship with each other. If at all, it is anything, but solid. It is so rocky that it makes meteors look like pillows. This is an absolute fallacy.

2. "Boruto and his father." 15 years of a story and still it is "Boruto's dad."

3. Yeah, because Karin said "Sakura is your mother" that is all the proof they need. Despite Salad looking like Karin, needing glasses like Karin, Karin giving Sakura her glasses and in turn Karin got the umbilical cord, no birth certificate, Sakura's inability to answer questions, and a story that is so unbelievably ridiculous that you question whether or not it is even true...., but because Karin says she is...she is. Again. EVERYTHING IS A TELL, NOT SHOW KIND OF STORY.

If Sakura truly is the mother, when the hell did they even consummate? Why does Salad even need glasses? What the hell does any of it NOT make sense?

WHY DID KARIN GIVE SAKURA HER GLASSES AND SHE GAVE KARIN THE UMBILICAL CORD? That is makes no sense. Not a single one. Mementos? Honestly, how parents in this forum right now have given the umbilical cord of your child to someone else because "they were there when they were born?" What the hell kind of stupid logic is that? Even the DNA test said that Karin was the mother, but forget all the practical and hard evidence...because Karin said Salad is Sakura's biological mother....mystery solved.

4. Finally they admit that there is NO romance between Sasuke and Sakura.....BUUUUUUT it just leads to questions...THEN HOW WAS SALAD CONCEIVED? NO...REALLY. WAS SASUKE RAPED? DID SHE JUST GO TO OROCHIMARU TO BE INJECTED WITH SASUKE'S CELLS?

HOW COME NOONE SEES THE PROBLEM WITH THIS? So Sasuke does not love Sakura and shows no romantic interest to the point that he won't even hug her.....BUT YOU WANT ME TO BELIEVE THEY HAD SEX TO PRODUCE SALAD??!!!1

ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND? DO THESE PEOPLE KNOW HOW BABIES ARE MADE?!

JUST......GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*bangs my head against the wall for 5 minutes*

Okay....I'm sorry. I am not yelling at anyone, but....why? Why don't these people see the issues? It is so obvious that none of this makes sense, but they refuse to admit that apparently Sakura can be pregnant by Sasuke through immasculate conceptions.

Boruto confirms it....Salad is Jesus Christ. Hallelujah. Joy to the world. Salad is born through the sheer will of Sakura wanting to have Sasuke's kid.

Reminds me of this.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 01 May 2019 - 05:34 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#2808 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 01 May 2019 - 09:20 PM

Karin is being used in Boruto to validate Sasque and Sakra’s sexual act that resulted in Salads?

Like.. for what reason she is saying things like this??

tumblr_inline_ppz9ewM0Au1tyu1pt_400.jpg

tumblr_inline_ppz9f6ocyb1tyu1pt_400.jpg

This is so stupid.. I’m so sad, Karin’s character is only used to stuff with S//S and nothing else. kitten PIERROT!!!

She deserve more than that!! I was happy with she being happy for Sasuke, but this is too much!!!!!!

Source : Tumblr

Super late but this is a mess. Naruto and Boruto needs to start over. Next we gonna hear Boruto is actually Sakura's son

#2809 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 01 May 2019 - 10:31 PM

Well that  actually be hilarious to watch. Check on all of the Fanatics of Hinata Hyuga, the divine goddess of teeties and her perfect marriage to her wet dreams man candy husband, then watch said fanatics' heads explode when they they find out said "wet dreams man candy husband" cheated oh his goddess of a wife. Then those fanatics will FINALLY CALL Nardo Scumzamaki the worst scumbag (it's in his name, duh) like all of us here have been saying. It will be somuch fun seeing those snobs tearing themselves apart.  That is IF they go down that route but I doubt they will. Apparently the Hinata worshiping factiion of SP  do not want to do that kind of emotional damage to their bouncy bouncy queen :zaru:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#2810 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 01 May 2019 - 10:55 PM

Super late but this is a mess. Naruto and Boruto needs to start over. Next we gonna hear Boruto is actually Sakura's son

I'd actually check it out again if the theory that they are stuck in the Infinite Tsukuyomi was true and they also fixed the couples.

#2811 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 03 May 2019 - 09:49 AM

"Masashi Kishimoto rushed to give her a token wedding to Sasuke"

They got a wedding? Where? When? It is never mentioned nor is it even expressed that anyone went. What did they drive to ninja equivalent to Las Vegas and got married by a Ninja Elvis at a ninja Jewish synagogue? I guess so. Hell, not even Naruto...THE SUPPOSED BEST FRIEND TO BOTH SASUKE AND SAKURA....didn't even get an invite.

"It didn't even give Sarada and her mom a solid relationship as seen with her and Sasuke, or Boruto and his father. To make things worse, while Sakura was eventually confirmed as the mother, we still never see any real romance between her and Sasuke like the other couples, instead relegating her to a housewife role."

Woah woah woah...hold up

1. Naruto and Burrito and Sasuke and Salad do NOT have a solid relationship with each other. If at all, it is anything, but solid. It is so rocky that it makes meteors look like pillows. This is an absolute fallacy.

2. "Boruto and his father." 15 years of a story and still it is "Boruto's dad."

3. Yeah, because Karin said "Sakura is your mother" that is all the proof they need. Despite Salad looking like Karin, needing glasses like Karin, Karin giving Sakura her glasses and in turn Karin got the umbilical cord, no birth certificate, Sakura's inability to answer questions, and a story that is so unbelievably ridiculous that you question whether or not it is even true...., but because Karin says she is...she is. Again. EVERYTHING IS A TELL, NOT SHOW KIND OF STORY.

If Sakura truly is the mother, when the hell did they even consummate? Why does Salad even need glasses? What the hell does any of it NOT make sense?

WHY DID KARIN GIVE SAKURA HER GLASSES AND SHE GAVE KARIN THE UMBILICAL CORD? That is makes no sense. Not a single one. Mementos? Honestly, how parents in this forum right now have given the umbilical cord of your child to someone else because "they were there when they were born?" What the hell kind of stupid logic is that? Even the DNA test said that Karin was the mother, but forget all the practical and hard evidence...because Karin said Salad is Sakura's biological mother....mystery solved.

4. Finally they admit that there is NO romance between Sasuke and Sakura.....BUUUUUUT it just leads to questions...THEN HOW WAS SALAD CONCEIVED? NO...REALLY. WAS SASUKE RAPED? DID SHE JUST GO TO OROCHIMARU TO BE INJECTED WITH SASUKE'S CELLS?

HOW COME NOONE SEES THE PROBLEM WITH THIS? So Sasuke does not love Sakura and shows no romantic interest to the point that he won't even hug her.....BUT YOU WANT ME TO BELIEVE THEY HAD SEX TO PRODUCE SALAD??!!!1

ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND? DO THESE PEOPLE KNOW HOW BABIES ARE MADE?!

JUST......GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*bangs my head against the wall for 5 minutes*

Okay....I'm sorry. I am not yelling at anyone, but....why? Why don't these people see the issues? It is so obvious that none of this makes sense, but they refuse to admit that apparently Sakura can be pregnant by Sasuke through immasculate conceptions.

Boruto confirms it....Salad is Jesus Christ. Hallelujah. Joy to the world. Salad is born through the sheer will of Sakura wanting to have Sasuke's kid.

Reminds me of this.

Oh we know. there are so many plot contrivances regarding that plot point that thinking on it is opening a new can of worms. and I again would like to point out that Nardo even made that whole speech about how Familial bonds run deeper than just blood, and how Sakura is Sarada's mother even if she was not born to her. So WHAT was the point of that speech if they were going to be like "PSYCH!!!! Sakura was your biological mother after all!"? And that episode seems to JUST BE RAMMING IT DOWN our throats. it's like they need to CONVINCE whatever audience is watching that Sarada is SS's child :ermm:  

Edited by Phantom_999, 06 May 2019 - 01:01 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#2812 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 03 May 2019 - 05:35 PM

Oh we know. there are so many plot contrivances regarding that plot point that thinking on it is opening a new can of worms. and I again would like to point out that Nardo even made that whole speech about how Familial bonds run deeper than just blood, and how Sakura is Sarada's mother even is she was not born to her. So WHAT was the point of that speech if they were going to be like "PSYCH!!!! Sakura was your biological mother after all!"? And that episode seems to JUST BE RAMMING IT DOWN our throats. it's like they need to CONVINCE whatever audience is watching that Sarada is SS's child :ermm:  

This is why Kishimoto's canon and this new canon are so different. Plus, we can't even count on kishimoto to take any of this seriously. I have never seen such a writer take their own property and just bastardize it so much. Kishimoto is so apathetic about Naruto that he just hand waves everything.

"Hey, Kishimoto, can we make Salad be Jesus Christ?"
Kishimoto: "What? Oh yeah sure sure...whatever. I am focusing on my new project...just do whatever in Naruto."
"See? Even Kishimoto supports out decisions."

That is basically what it is like.

Meanwhile, at an interview:
"So Kishimoto, so why did Karin give Salad her glasses?"
K: "I don't know."
"Is it supposed to be about bonds?"
K: "Yeah because Naruto is about bonds and how bonds are important so it is supposed to be about bonds cause bonds are important. Something like that...I don't care."

Edited by James S Cassidy, 03 May 2019 - 05:37 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#2813 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 03 May 2019 - 06:03 PM

Kishimoto , Ikemoto , SP , Boruto , pro ending fans (ss,nh) and the entire things that related to this franchise is pretty much look like this :

A humongous stinking sack of fart and farce.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#2814 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 03 May 2019 - 09:37 PM

This is why Kishimoto's canon and this new canon are so different. Plus, we can't even count on kishimoto to take any of this seriously. I have never seen such a writer take their own property and just bastardize it so much. Kishimoto is so apathetic about Naruto that he just hand waves everything.

"Hey, Kishimoto, can we make Salad be Jesus Christ?"
Kishimoto: "What? Oh yeah sure sure...whatever. I am focusing on my new project...just do whatever in Naruto."
"See? Even Kishimoto supports out decisions."

That is basically what it is like.

Meanwhile, at an interview:
"So Kishimoto, so why did Karin give Salad her glasses?"
K: "I don't know."
"Is it supposed to be about bonds?"
K: "Yeah because Naruto is about bonds and how bonds are important so it is supposed to be about bonds cause bonds are important. Something like that...I don't care."

I like to think he's still struggling with his dad's death and all of that jazz, and that he doesn't care after seeing the end result of Naruto as it is now and how Boruto is and just passed the crap onto SP and his apprentice just to let them do whatever for the most part, since he's more focused on writing Samurai 7 it'd seem too.

#2815 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 03 May 2019 - 10:08 PM

I follow a Sakura fan, Itachi fan who are miraculously SS fans. The way they try to justify that relationship is beyond. I used to follow another Sakura fan but when I trashed Sasuke he unfollowed me and left me battling a bunch of SS fans coming for my neCK but I prevailed. However, I must say that SS fans are def better than NH fans. Once provided with FACTS SS fans usually accept it but try to give some other BS reason. 

NH are the worst. Those people are straight up delusional and I'm tempted to mute "Hinata" on twitter so I cannot see her name or face.

#2816 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 04 May 2019 - 03:41 AM

I like to think he's still struggling with his dad's death and all of that jazz, and that he doesn't care after seeing the end result of Naruto as it is now and how Boruto is and just passed the crap onto SP and his apprentice just to let them do whatever for the most part, since he's more focused on writing Samurai 7 it'd seem too.

Struggling with his dad's death was letting them have the ending so he could finally spend time with his family. Now it may still be effecting him, I don't know, but I imagine it is more his "new" editors and SP were pressuring him for years to get him to make nH canon using every justification they could till they finally got him at his weakest to agree to it. Now that he's a bit better due to rest, spending time with family as well as friend which he couldn't do for years, and off on his way to his new manga. Boruto's problems are their problems. They wanted it, they can fix it. The two reasons he is even still somewhat involved is if Shueisha forces him -which he just agrees to what ever they want so he can go-, or to help out his old assistant Ikemoto.

#2817 hisaberpie

hisaberpie

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 04 June 2019 - 12:21 AM

So the word on the street is that the next arc of the animes next few epsiodes are going to be out naruto falling dangerously ill so sasuke and sakura go out to look for a cure. Its either an anime or a light novel.

Its always like this with me. Just when i think im ready to get over this kitten anime something pops up that makes me insanely angry. Naruto falls sick and shikamarus gunna imply that he might die from this diesease. And maybe this give sakura and sasuke to go out on a date???

Its such a mess. Obviously the fandom doesnt buy this excuse for naruto falling deathly ill, its such BS. Can thanos please snap SP out of existence, please? Or that none of this turns out to be true.

#2818 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 04 June 2019 - 01:22 AM

So the word on the street is that the next arc of the animes next few epsiodes are going to be out naruto falling dangerously ill so sasuke and sakura go out to look for a cure. Its either an anime or a light novel.

Its always like this with me. Just when i think im ready to get over this kitten anime something pops up that makes me insanely angry. Naruto falls sick and shikamarus gunna imply that he might die from this diesease. And maybe this give sakura and sasuke to go out on a date???

Its such a mess. Obviously the fandom doesnt buy this excuse for naruto falling deathly ill, its such BS. Can thanos please snap SP out of existence, please? Or that none of this turns out to be true.

WUAHAHAHAHAHA ... Take a look ladies and gentlemen , they once again throw another crap at their fans face.

They run out of idea so they decide to rip off DBZ script! Goku fall sick and not even senzu bean can cure it .... WHAT a BRILLIANT IDEA!! :lmao:

And what about Kurama cahkra can heal all kinds of injury even if the host eat ramen and cup of ramen everyday ? another retcon ? :lmao:

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#2819 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 04 June 2019 - 01:44 AM

Isn't it sad? It takes someone else falling ill and potentially dying for a married couple to spend time together.

#2820 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,169 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 04 June 2019 - 02:58 AM

...What? They're seriously stealing scenario cliches from fanfiction now? Is this what Pierrot has reduced themselves to?

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users