Close
Photo

Naruto: Alternative The Last (Doujinshi)

Doujinshi Naruto Sakura Sai Shikamaru Naruto:TheLast Hinata NaruSaku Sasukarin

• Please log in to reply
674 replies to this topic

#661 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,015 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 04 May 2019 - 11:54 PM

Ugh, of course it cut away from Sakura and Naruto.

Well for all we know she will see Naruto and Sakura together then boom she is evil lol.

#662 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,481 posts

Posted 05 May 2019 - 03:44 AM

Let's be positive NS confessed then they are about kiss Hinata cuts the way, instead of cutting away everything XD.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#663 KClaws_2

KClaws_2

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 05 May 2019 - 10:38 AM

Yeah, Hinata's going to come see them at the worst possible time, but I don't think she'll be a c***blocker. She'll probably fail to get their attention in the heat of it all.

#664 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Mother&Son

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,949 posts
  • Interests:Manga, video games, novel, 3D comics, flying drones and rc driving.

Posted 07 May 2019 - 05:39 PM

And the drama begins  :sweat:

Guardians of Midgard Volume 3 has begun at R&R Legends.

Latest story statistics as of 5/16/2018 here.

#665 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 08 May 2019 - 07:37 PM

I'm also curious to see how the story will go with Hinata and what she saw after running into Toneri, and how that's gonna pan out. But I am bugged we had to cut away from what's going on with Naruto and Sakura, considering they seem to be having a hell of a heartfelt conversation!

#666 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,990 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 09 May 2019 - 10:07 PM

I'm also curious to see how the story will go with Hinata and what she saw after running into Toneri, and how that's gonna pan out. But I am bugged we had to cut away from what's going on with Naruto and Sakura, considering they seem to be having a hell of a heartfelt conversation!

yeah, and to top it off. He takes a whole month or longer to post a new page. But patience always makes things better. 

dpz5lt.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#667 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Mother&Son

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,949 posts
  • Interests:Manga, video games, novel, 3D comics, flying drones and rc driving.

Posted 10 May 2019 - 12:00 PM

Is it me? Or does it seem like Hinata might or starting to have a thing for Toneri without knowing?

Guardians of Midgard Volume 3 has begun at R&R Legends.

Latest story statistics as of 5/16/2018 here.

#668 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,721 posts

Posted 10 May 2019 - 02:14 PM

Is it me? Or does it seem like Hinata might or starting to have a thing for Toneri without knowing?

Not just you, it does seem like it's going in that direction.

Posted Image

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#669 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,006 posts

Posted 17 May 2019 - 06:57 PM

Hmm, Has she done her stuttering yet? "T-Toneri-kun......."  :zaru: That's a good indication :lmao:  :th_yeah:

Edited by Phantom_999, 17 May 2019 - 06:58 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#670 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,015 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 18 May 2019 - 01:58 PM

Hmm, Has she done her stuttering yet? "T-Toneri-kun......."  :zaru: That's a good indication :lmao:  :th_yeah:

Naa I want Hinata to go all murder happy because Naruto didnt give her the D just like what happened in this past week of Game of thrones.

#671 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,721 posts

Posted 18 May 2019 - 03:59 PM

Naa I want Hinata to go all murder happy because Naruto didnt give her the D just like what happened in this past week of Game of thrones.

So she's be the Mad Stalker?

:D

Posted Image

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#672 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,006 posts

Posted 18 May 2019 - 07:24 PM

So like AU Hinata from Road to Ninja but MUCH WORSE in that she actually kills people :zaru:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#673 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,015 posts

Posted 18 May 2019 - 08:24 PM

So like AU Hinata from Road to Ninja but MUCH WORSE in that she actually kills people :zaru:

Lol oh yes and would kill all who get's in her way of being with her Naruto-Kun because she is the best girl in Konoha, NO THE WORLD. I mean as she would say. "It's our destiny to be together in which we have beautiful babies because I was so nice and kind to you Naruto-Kun,"

So she's be the Mad Stalker?

:D

Yes only with less burning people and more killing random girls she sees as a threat to her getting her Naruto-Kun.

#674 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,721 posts

Posted 18 May 2019 - 09:21 PM

Yes only with less burning people and more killing random girls she sees as a threat to her getting her Naruto-Kun.

And instead of hearing bells, she'll see scarfs and go on rampage. XD

Edited by Nostradamus, 18 May 2019 - 09:39 PM.

Posted Image

#675 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,015 posts

Posted 18 May 2019 - 11:09 PM

And instead of hearing bells, she'll see scarfs and go on rampage. XD

Yeah Hmm, I say I scarf that Sakura and Naruto share on a date both cuddle up next to each other.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Doujinshi, Naruto, Sakura, Sai, Shikamaru, Naruto:TheLast, Hinata, NaruSaku, Sasukarin

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users