• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#1 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 26 November 2015 - 11:26 PM

The child of prophecy

Tsunade continues to read

Jiraiay confronts Naruto and tries to restrain him but the 4 tails is too strong and hes injured. He flashes back to receiving the prophecy of 2 disciples from the elder frog.

The rookies confront Sasori with Sasuke vowing not to be ebaten by itachi and leaps into attack, they start to destroy the puppets.

Team jiraiya watches this wondering whether they weill follow the rules or fight for their friends.

the masked man and Neji also observe with the masked man lamenting them as caged birds stuck in the curse of the rules. But Neji says hes wrong telling him the rookies are fighting for their friends.

As jiraiay faces Naruto Sasori releases evne more puppets to face the rookies deciding on his own that theres no future for the young shinobi.

Naruto flashes back to training with his father.on the rasengan and while udner sees Sakura in trouble he calls out to her and takes control of kyubis chakra. Jiraiay reverse summons him and sends him to the rookies where he uses mass shadowclone rasengans to blast all the puppets.

The rookies congratulate Naruto including Sakura who says hes amazing.

Sasori angered that his arts been destroyed uses a smoke screen to escape while team jiraiya also leaves after seeing the rookies decided to unite to save their friends.

Neji confronts the masked man saying that his friends have passed then test and asks him to release those taken. he then confronts the masked man calling him father.

the masked man is stunned at this.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#2 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 26 November 2015 - 11:32 PM

I think I get it Naruto was never meant to bring peace to the world but be the key in destroying it, guys it all makes sense now the world is going to end thanks to Naruto the old toad was wrong in saying Naruto will save it, he is the one to bring it to ruin.

#3 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 901 posts

Posted 26 November 2015 - 11:36 PM

I think I get it Naruto was never meant to bring peace to the world but be the key in destroying it, guys it all makes sense now the world is going to end thanks to Naruto the old toad was wrong in saying Naruto will save it, he is the one to bring it to ruin.

that's what i was thinking. another thing is naruto sees that sakura is in trouble which is the cause of him breaking out of his 4 tails transformation. i laughed because sasori started to ascend into the air with the same pose he had on the ground so he looked like a video game glitch. sp's animation is the light of my life  

Edited by totherpage95, 26 November 2015 - 11:40 PM.

#4 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 26 November 2015 - 11:40 PM

Can you explain how it got to this point? Like, why is Neji watching with his father, or why was Sasori even in this, ect. I've only loosely followed this filler arc, but if you could do a summary that would be great.

Also, does it look like the filler is winding down, or no.

Edited by redrose3443, 26 November 2015 - 11:40 PM.

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#5 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 901 posts

Posted 26 November 2015 - 11:57 PM

Can you explain how it got to this point? Like, why is Neji watching with his father, or why was Sasori even in this, ect. I've only loosely followed this filler arc, but if you could do a summary that would be great.

i hear there are 2 more episodes of the jiraiya's tale which is the book tsunade is reading in the infinite tsukuyomi . in the story that this takes place in neji and naruto are captured by a man wearing the same mask as tobi in the normal story but he has a byakugan instead of a sharingan visible in the eye hole. neji asks if the masked man's byakugan has become clouded and reveals he is his father for the first time meaning that somehow hiashi is alive despite dying in his brother's place. the version of the akatsuki in this story so far includes the masked man who seems to be a leader, sasori,hidan, and team yahiko including konan and nagato. the masked man tells sasori to attack sasuke and sakura to see whether the leaf ninja would abandon their friends or ignore the village's rules and help their friends. 

#6 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 26 November 2015 - 11:58 PM

From what I understood from other people all these fillers happen in IT. Tsunade is reading Jiraiya's novels/tales and what is going on is what is written in those novels. Basically Tsunade is having a dream in her infinite dream.

It's like Inception's dream within a dream. But bad.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#7 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 27 November 2015 - 12:11 AM

So, Neji is a special character in this filler? I wonder if they're just trying to throw a bone for Neji fans.

It seems pointless with the series over and a majority moving on to better manga, but SP have proven over and over, that they are not the smartest anime studio around.

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#8 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 27 November 2015 - 12:11 AM

that's what i was thinking. another thing is naruto sees that sakura is in trouble which is the cause of him breaking out of his 4 tails transformation. i laughed because sasori started to ascend into the air with the same pose he had on the ground so he looked like a video game glitch. sp's animation is the light of my life  

Well if they kitten up Sasori I will be pissed well I'm already pissed at them since they are SP. I mean they just need to stop the BS already before its too late but we know they like to live in their very own dream world.

#9 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 27 November 2015 - 12:25 AM

So no SSness in this episode.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#10 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 901 posts

Posted 27 November 2015 - 12:29 AM

no 

#11 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 27 November 2015 - 12:57 AM

No.

Just one moment where the budget took a nosedive.

#12 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 901 posts

Posted 27 November 2015 - 01:14 AM

No.

Just one moment where the budget took a nosedive.

thats one way to describe it. why are they letting a video game designer animate those scenes i'm not sure

#13 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 27 November 2015 - 01:20 AM

Does anyone have any idea what are SP trying to accomplish/achieve with this filler?

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#14 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 27 November 2015 - 01:25 AM

From what I understood from other people all these fillers happen in IT. Tsunade is reading Jiraiya's novels/tales and what is going on is what is written in those novels. Basically Tsunade is having a dream in her infinite dream.

It's like Inception's dream within a dream. But bad.

This IT filler arc bs is just an excuse for 'what if' filler..granted that what it was probably intended for but they ain't even doing the dreams that were in the manga. They are just doing what if and going "oh it this person dream" but then you just have to go "Why is this person dreaming of this?" Example: "why is Tsunade dreaming or reading Jiraiya's book instead of literally anything else?"

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 27 November 2015 - 01:29 AM.

#15 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 27 November 2015 - 01:26 AM

Does anyone have any idea what are SP trying to accomplish/achieve with this filler?

Milking the dying cow?

#16 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 27 November 2015 - 01:27 AM

Is the ruin through stagnation? Cause that really what Naruto term as hokage is and what he has been doing since the war arc ended.

#17 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 27 November 2015 - 01:28 AM

This IT filler arc bs is just an excuse for what if filler..granted that what it was probably intended for but they ain't even doing the dreams that were in the manga. They are just doing what if and going "oh it this person dream" but then you just have to go "Why is this person dreaming of this?" Example: "why is Tsunade dreaming or reading Jiraiya's book instead of literally anything else?"

They found a way to continue milking "Naruto". And it's SP here so they already showed that they don't care about the manga or the events in it. They just do what they want.

Edited by Nostradamus, 27 November 2015 - 01:29 AM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#18 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 27 November 2015 - 02:44 AM

They found a way to continue milking "Naruto". And it's SP here so they already showed that they don't care about the manga or the events in it. They just do what they want.

Not even that but their not even creative come if you're going to do what if then at least change the setting. Do a high school one or a western or a fantasy an arc of those would last longer a be more entertaining than what they are doing.

#19 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 27 November 2015 - 02:57 AM

Seriously, anyone catch that weird shot images in the middle? I have to find out for myself.

#20 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 27 November 2015 - 03:14 AM

The rookies congratulate Naruto including Sakura who says hes amazing.

Tell me that this was not NS fanservice  :wot:

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users