• This topic is locked This topic is locked
296 replies to this topic

#241 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Interests:Manga/Anime - Naruto, FMA, ect.<br />Video Games - Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, LoL, Tera<br />Music - 2 Step from Hell, Rise Against, 30stm<br />Books - Inheritance Cycle (Eragon Series), Game of Thrones<br />Sports - DAGORHIR!!!!<br />

Posted 30 March 2009 - 04:35 AM

To be honest i don't think Sasuke will ever get with anyone. He's a traitor and a murderer and although Sakura wants him to return, it's not because of her stupid crush. Since there aren't any other girls who like him and the only other girl left is a perverted nutjob (Karin) he will most likely be alone.

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#242 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 01 April 2009 - 10:16 PM

I say "Random fan girl number five from the right" or Ino. Whoever comes first!

Possibly Karin as well...I Like to think Karin also, because she part one Sakura with a split personalty disorder. I love it when she tries to seduces him. biggrin.gif

#243 SageNaru

SageNaru

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga and Vidya

Posted 02 April 2009 - 01:19 AM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Apr 1 2009, 11:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I say "Random fan girl number five from the right" or Ino. Whoever comes first!

Possibly Karin as well...I Like to think Karin also, because she part one Sakura with a split personalty disorder. I love it when she tries to seduces him. biggrin.gif

lol

Anyway...I really don't see Sasuke getting with anyone. Even though he has to if he wants to "restore" his clan. But he just doesn't seem like he would go well with anyone at this point.

#244 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 04 April 2009 - 01:26 AM

Guys I don't think Hauk and Zabuza was a couple I think it was more Father/son relationship like Tusdea/Naruto or Iurka/Naruto. I think that the Fandom put that up just so that they can explain the thoughts on their shipping. I really doubt Susake is gay I think he Asexual myself. Plus the whole Susake x Naruto crap is a load of crap, because Naruto has shown his feeling that he likes girls and not boys. I hate Yoai so I might just be bais but I really think Naruto is not th_cussing.gif gay ok.

#245 Vld

Vld

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 03:10 PM

If i say who i hope he will "get with" i'll be accused of Sasuke-bashing, so i won't say it.
Now, i don't think he will end with anyone. Or if he does, he'll end with Karin, because she's a fangirl who won't see a problem with only being used as a breeder for him, and i can't see him liking anyone in a romantic way.

Now, i heard some say he has feelings for Sakura... yes he did feel something for her before he left... friendship. Which we don't even know if he still feels.

#246 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 06 April 2009 - 03:23 PM

Guys I don't think Hauk and Zabuza was a couple I think it was more Father/son relationship like Tusdea/Naruto or Iurka/Naruto. I think that the Fandom put that up just so that they can explain the thoughts on their shipping. I really doubt Susake is gay I think he Asexual myself. Plus the whole Susake x Naruto crap is a load of crap, because Naruto has shown his feeling that he likes girls and not boys. I hate Yoai so I might just be bais but I really think Naruto is not gay ok.

I fully agree.

I think the character should end up alone. He is a loner, and he isn't the type for pursuing a romantic relationship with anyone (which is for what so many SasuSaku fanworks fail: for getting him and Sakura together, they turn him into Naruto).

Personally I hate SasuSaku, I loath SasuIno, and I'm indifferent to SasuKarin. Hence, if I had to choose a fangirl, I'd choose her.

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#247 Tahaji

Tahaji

MoneyPenny

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 04:03 PM

I agree with Jenskott, His entire character screams loner, and his developement, his character, would be rather skewed if he 'got with' anyone.

tahajiXcloud (MY AZN)

#248 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 05:32 PM

QUOTE (Jenskott @ Apr 6 2009, 10:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I fully agree.

I think the character should end up alone. He is a loner, and he isn't the type for pursuing a romantic relationship with anyone (which is for what so many SasuSaku fanworks fail: for getting him and Sakura together, they turn him into Naruto).

Personally I hate SasuSaku, I loath SasuIno, and I'm indifferent to SasuKarin. Hence, if I had to choose a fangirl, I'd choose her.

Thank you for agreeing with me I hate Yoai fans that turn a straight character gay and all.

#249 Kori

Kori

Uchiha Itachi Fan

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Interests:Music. i'm a huge A7X (Avenged Sevenfold) fan and like Disterbed and Slipknot.

Posted 11 April 2009 - 02:21 AM

i think they will either create a new character or pair him with Ino or Karin, one of those 3 scenarios
"We are but men, drawn to act in the name of revenge we deem to be "justice". But when we call our vengeance "justice", it only breeds more revenge...forging the first link in the chains of hatred." -Pain

"People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts...their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?" -Itachi Uchiha

#250 Kori

Kori

Uchiha Itachi Fan

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Interests:Music. i'm a huge A7X (Avenged Sevenfold) fan and like Disterbed and Slipknot.

Posted 11 April 2009 - 02:22 AM

QUOTE (SageNaru @ Apr 1 2009, 09:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol

Anyway...I really don't see Sasuke getting with anyone. Even though he has to if he wants to "restore" his clan. But he just doesn't seem like he would go well with anyone at this point.

yo awesome 6 tails pic, where'd ya get it?
"We are but men, drawn to act in the name of revenge we deem to be "justice". But when we call our vengeance "justice", it only breeds more revenge...forging the first link in the chains of hatred." -Pain

"People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts...their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?" -Itachi Uchiha

#251 Naruto_T7

Naruto_T7

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 06 June 2009 - 04:03 PM

I've never thought he looks good with anyone. Karin seems like the only possibility. He's never been interested in love like Naruto and Sakura have (:
Yo, aloe vera!

#252 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 06 June 2009 - 04:07 PM

I don't really see him being paired with Ino at all, she seems to have moved on from him 100%. biggrin.gif

I suppose if he does end up with someone, I can see it being Karin. That is if he does though, to me it doesn't seem like his path though. Sasuke seems pretty focused on one revenge after another. a_smashy.gif

#253 Xabsol

Xabsol

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 08:24 PM

Oh, deffo Karin. a_thumbs.gif
Joke. biggrin.gif

I want him to die single, while ole' Naru and Saku are sitting at home drinking nice cups of tea disscussing about their grandchildren's academy report.. -sigh- *cough* sweatdrop.gif

#254 nekovi

nekovi

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 06:57 PM

tongue.gif He should end with Karin. It would be a fitting punishment, and she entertains me. Just don't think of the children. Sasuke+Karin= world goes BOOM! Funny looking Uchihas...
So baby keep my heart, beat b-beat beat beating. She’s the soul reason I keep believing that we're gonna die like this.

#255 AsianGal2

AsianGal2

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Interests:spend some quality time wit da family, hang out wit friends,sketch anime/manga,dance routine,snow-sled,surfing,swimming, wateva is fun, i'll do it...

Posted 26 June 2009 - 11:17 AM

does sasuke even like karin?I don't think so, he'll just reject her love the way he rejected sakuras..the guy is an idiot!plz let kishi have him dead, beg to have sakura back(still a narusaku fan.),or have him with no one...

#256 JABR

JABR

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 07:35 PM

either Karin or Hinata.

#257 Naruto_Sage

Naruto_Sage

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 03:04 AM

No one

A LIVING LEGEND

#258 BeckyBabe

BeckyBabe

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 9 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 08:27 AM

Ya know...I never really cared haha. So I guess I'll just make a retarded comment...he shall be with...OROCHIMARU(not) Orochimaru wants his bod anyway.... wink.gif
LOL Don't take that seriously......my guess is Sasuke is just going to be single...he only wants power anyways.... mellow.gif
B`e`c`k`y

-------------

NaruSaku! Hell yeah!

#259 Lover Of Deidara

Lover Of Deidara

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Interests:Several pairings. Kakashi Gaiden. Several characters, especially Deidara, Sasori, and Obito.<br /><br />Shounen-Ai.<br /><br />Doujinshi.<br /><br />Cosplay.

Posted 13 July 2009 - 03:49 PM

Itachi's dead. Option one down. ...Naruto? biggrin.gif
...Then again... that's a possibility. But then there's NaruSaku. So let's keep it even with those two.
Sasuke and Suigetsu? ...Preferred. biggrin.gif
Last options? Juugo or Karin. xDD After that, I'd say nobody.

They're called Memories

#260 Justine_Mariyah_Narutard

Justine_Mariyah_Narutard

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 01:02 PM

he'll probably end up with a girl that understands his pain and is actually powerful enough for him to respect.

asnwer: kishimoto-sama probably has to create a new character for sasuke......yay!!

I vote for NaruSaku......gotta problem with it, punk?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users