• Please log in to reply
2508 replies to this topic

#41 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

Artest. Classy. Pick one.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
  • Interests:Anime, pot, and women. What more do you need in life?

Posted 26 November 2008 - 09:13 AM

QUOTE (peanutbutter126 @ Nov 26 2008, 01:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Meanie poopie. shamefulcry0js.gif

Now, people, feast your eyes. This is a real gem. I've only read the first two chapters XDD It's an AU and very well written. Sakura is introduced in chapter four or five, I think. Pity it hasn't been updated for a whole year.

Artifice by hanyoupup

-sigh- I wish it would, but I don't think it ever will. sad.gif

#42 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Interests:Writing fanfiction, ignoring homework, eating, sleeping, being a pig

Posted 26 November 2008 - 09:17 AM

QUOTE (Sir Whirly @ Nov 26 2008, 08:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
-sigh- I wish it would, but I don't think it ever will. sad.gif

Yes, unfortunately the good fics are the ones that are abandoned or put on a long hiatus. There was a very good fic, Door Number Two, and the author decided that he/she needed to rewrite the thing. There's about 60 chapters and he/she is only up to chapter 3 of the rewrite. I wish the good fics would persevere.

I must continue the hunt for these gems! lol, I suppose that's why this thread is here, huh?

I'm discovering a lot of these NaruSaku stories in a C2 that generally filters out the not-so-good fics. Those are really helpful.

#43 Gena kumo

Gena kumo

Floatin' along as a Silvery Cloud...

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts
  • Interests:Let's see....<br />-Reading<br />-Writing<br />-Sketching/Doodling<br />-Traveling<br />-And practically anything and EVERYTHING that has to do w/ <br />creativity and The Arts ^_^

Posted 27 November 2008 - 03:15 AM

QUOTE (peanutbutter126 @ Nov 26 2008, 03:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes, unfortunately the good fics are the ones that are abandoned or put on a long hiatus. There was a very good fic, Door Number Two, and the author decided that he/she needed to rewrite the thing. There's about 60 chapters and he/she is only up to chapter 3 of the rewrite. I wish the good fics would persevere.

I must continue the hunt for these gems! lol, I suppose that's why this thread is here, huh?

I'm discovering a lot of these NaruSaku stories in a C2 that generally filters out the not-so-good fics. Those are really helpful.

And which C2 is that? *perks up in curiosity* (Perhaps the new H&E one, but perhaps something else...?)

[color="#FF8C00"]My fan-writing <3 fairycloud22

#44 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 27 November 2008 - 07:01 AM

Ok fic listers I just want to make something clear. I will not add fics that haven't been updated at least within the last six months because it just clogs up the character limit in the first post. I prefer it if you post stories that look like they will be consistent in updating. Thanks ya!

#45 Illjwamh

Illjwamh

Cooler Than You

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 969 posts

Posted 28 November 2008 - 01:28 AM

You may have said this somewhere and I didn't catch it, but what's the significance of the fic titles written in larger font?

#46 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts

Posted 28 November 2008 - 04:34 AM

Ah just something I decided to throw in for active members of the boards who are also fan fiction authors.

I think it be nice to give a little extra promotion since they are members of H&E and they're works are posted on the H&E fic listing as well!

So if your a active member of H&E and also a fan fiction author who has there works posted in this thread you get some True self promotion. wink.gif

#47 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Interests:Writing fanfiction, ignoring homework, eating, sleeping, being a pig

Posted 28 November 2008 - 07:53 AM

QUOTE (Gena kumo @ Nov 27 2008, 02:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And which C2 is that? *perks up in curiosity* (Perhaps the new H&E one, but perhaps something else...?)

Nah, not the new H&E one. I've picked up a couple from there, but mainly I get fics from here. I sometimes check out the C2s that have added my fics, and this one was a really good find. It does give a few great fics. Really helpful when I don't feel like searching and shifting through FF.net. biggrin.gif

#48 Onionhead Attacks

Onionhead Attacks

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing, eating, and sleeping =]

Posted 28 November 2008 - 08:01 AM

*psssttt* you forgot to "glorify" whirlpool country.

Fanfiction.net C2: Heaven & Earth: A NaruSaku Library

ns-believe.jpg
Colored by me

#49 Rick (Bonta-kun)

Rick (Bonta-kun)

FUMOFFU!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 28 November 2008 - 08:19 AM

QUOTE (Onionhead Attacks @ Nov 28 2008, 07:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
*psssttt* you forgot to "glorify" whirlpool country.

I fixed it biggrin.gif

#50 Illjwamh

Illjwamh

Cooler Than You

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 969 posts

Posted 28 November 2008 - 04:25 PM

QUOTE (True @ Nov 27 2008, 08:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ah just something I decided to throw in for active members of the boards who are also fan fiction authors.

I think it be nice to give a little extra promotion since they are members of H&E and they're works are posted on the H&E fic listing as well!

So if your a active member of H&E and also a fan fiction author who has there works posted in this thread you get some True self promotion. wink.gif

Ah, cool. happy.gif

#51 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

Is just a pretty face. Really.

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Negima! (to name a couple). World of Warcraft. The Old Republic. Steam. Writing Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction. Reading Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction.

Posted 29 November 2008 - 03:38 AM

Haha, thanks for fixing mine. biggrin.gif

As a reward I'll try to get the next chapter up in a couple days. tongue.gif

#52 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 07:16 AM

I'm wondering if this has already been mentioned in the old fic listing, since it was apparently a "WAFF piece for the Heaven and Earth fanfic contest". The author's a member here, too. Seems like H&E is mightily popular happy.gif

Strong Enough by Random1377

#53 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 29 November 2008 - 10:48 AM

one of my favorites thats for sure. good narusaku ending too full of love adoration and LOLZ
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#54 Nick Soapdish

Nick Soapdish

Holding my breath

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 03:25 AM

QUOTE (peanutbutter126 @ Nov 29 2008, 02:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm wondering if this has already been mentioned in the old fic listing, since it was apparently a "WAFF piece for the Heaven and Earth fanfic contest". The author's a member here, too. Seems like H&E is mightily popular happy.gif

Strong Enough by Random1377

It got mentioned. We had four fanfic/fanart contests and there are links to all the entries up in the Announcements section.

#55 Naynay

Naynay

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 03:45 PM

New fic Complexity by thatreevesgirl. Sequel to Perplexity, another great fic biggrin.gif

#56 Gnosismaster

Gnosismaster

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 04:25 PM

I read that. Exactly what kind of rumors would drive them apart?

#57 Denim88

Denim88

I have my moments, believe it or not.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:Hm, interests...well, I was one of those crazy nuts that knew all the pokemon back when that was the big thing...still do know them all (cough). I happen to be a very strong supporter of NarutoxSakura pairing. I really enjoy wildlife and the outdoors. I'm a gamer I guess...yeah, okay, I am. Let's see, what else could I put down...um, I love reading, writing, and biking too. Comedy movies are the best...um yeah. Kind of a weak interests section, but whatever.<br /><br />Ah, yes, I guess I should mention that my stories are also able to be viewed on fanfiction.net. You can find me under the name Denim88 on there too.

Posted 02 December 2008 - 04:40 PM

Well, I guess this is a NaruSaku fic...of sorts. A Naruto/Bleach crossover, yet NaruSaku is one of the main pairings here. It's currently on it's sixth chapter. Let me know if this is okay to add, True. Being that this is a crossover and all that...I'll add it to the list for now, remove it if you think it doesn't fit the other NaruSaku fics.

Chapter Six of Seireitei no Jinchuuriki

Gimme a break, 'kay?

Denim88's fanfiction page!!!

#58 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 02 December 2008 - 07:41 PM

QUOTE (Denim88 @ Dec 2 2008, 11:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, I guess this is a NaruSaku fic...of sorts. A Naruto/Bleach crossover, yet NaruSaku is one of the main pairings here. It's currently on it's sixth chapter. Let me know if this is okay to add, True. Being that this is a crossover and all that...I'll add it to the list for now, remove it if you think it doesn't fit the other NaruSaku fics.

Lovin this one Denim really good job on it.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#59 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 09:03 PM

QUOTE (Denim88 @ Dec 2 2008, 11:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Haha yeah its fine to add since NaruSaku is actually a pretty big pairing even if it is some Bleach elements within it. Though it's supposed to be updated on chapter 7 now I believe. Also you forgot to pimp your fic since your a member and mod here! *fixes*

#60 Denim88

Denim88

I have my moments, believe it or not.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:Hm, interests...well, I was one of those crazy nuts that knew all the pokemon back when that was the big thing...still do know them all (cough). I happen to be a very strong supporter of NarutoxSakura pairing. I really enjoy wildlife and the outdoors. I'm a gamer I guess...yeah, okay, I am. Let's see, what else could I put down...um, I love reading, writing, and biking too. Comedy movies are the best...um yeah. Kind of a weak interests section, but whatever.<br /><br />Ah, yes, I guess I should mention that my stories are also able to be viewed on fanfiction.net. You can find me under the name Denim88 on there too.

Posted 02 December 2008 - 11:25 PM

QUOTE (True @ Dec 2 2008, 03:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Haha yeah its fine to add since NaruSaku is actually a pretty big pairing even if it is some Bleach elements within it. Though it's supposed to be updated on chapter 7 now I believe. Also you forgot to pimp your fic since your a member and mod here! *fixes*

lol, True, the first chapter was the prologue! D8 I thought you weren't so easily confused. It's chapter six as labeled on the actual story, but fanfiction doesn't have 'prologue' option for labeling fics. sweatdrop.gif

By the way, thanks True. I appreciate the awesome upgrade XD

@catsi: Thanks, I'm glad you enjoy it. Hopefully it'll continue to be as good as people are saying it is. It's hard to make a crossover work...

Gimme a break, 'kay?

Denim88's fanfiction page!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users