#101 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 04:48 AM

QUOTE (MangaReader @ Jun 2 2010, 11:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
While this is true, a lot of drawings seem to be pointed at the fact that they should be "sexually" active.

Drawings, yes. But drawings don't say if the couple is sexual or not; the manga does.

Edited by zacrathedemon5, 03 June 2010 - 04:48 AM.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#102 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 09:53 PM

It is a shonen manga so it can't be sexual .otherwise it would be a shoujo one!

#103 TheBerserkMoogle

TheBerserkMoogle

Cute and Fuzzy. Deadly too.

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 02:40 AM

I noticed that early on there was debate over Sasuke's sexuality...

I think he's asexual. WAIT, does that mean he can mulitply by himsel- Nvm. Scratch that. I was originally thinking bacteria not slug... I'm gonna go barf now.

sick.gif

#104 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 05:08 PM

sick.gif Th-that was disturbing...

#105 TheBerserkMoogle

TheBerserkMoogle

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 08:07 PM

Wait... So if Sasuke's asexual like a slug, and Tsunade summons slugs... Holy crap, the crack couple actually makes sense now! XD

#106 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 09:33 PM

^ Um.... O.o

Anyway, why is NaruSaku so sexual? Because out of everyone in the manga they probably touched the most pictureem0.gif *Battles don't count!!

#107 TheBerserkMoogle

TheBerserkMoogle

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 09:40 PM

When you say battles do you mean Sakura's episodes where she yells, "BAKA!!!!" At the top of her lungs and gives Naruto a love punch? tongue.gif

#108 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 09:50 PM

Noo I wasn't even thinking about that, nice call! XD

#109 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 27 June 2010 - 10:07 PM

Heh, heh leave it up to the fans to come up with all the good sexual stories that won't even make it into the manga. pictureem0.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#110 TheBerserkMoogle

TheBerserkMoogle

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 10:13 PM

Yay for most likely pubescant fans that are obsessed with Naruto and have good art skills!

#111 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 02:46 AM

QUOTE (TheBerserkMoogle @ Jun 27 2010, 06:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yay for most likely pubescant fans that are obsessed with Naruto and have good art skills!

Hooray! a_dance.gif

And for the topic, two reasons why I think that narusaku is so sexual. Number one being that shippers like making fan art of that kind of stuff and number two being most of what Ciardha said with the sexual tension and stuff.

And about the Alpha, Beta, and Gamma categories. Would Alpha people be more open about their sex life and Beta people be more embarrassed about it? And if that were true then what would the situation be for Naruto and Sakura as Gammas in terms of talking about their sex life together? Would they be open enough to talk about it, be uncomfortable talking about it, or a little bit of both depending on the situation? I would probably think that the third option is most likely or not at all since that stuff isn't the kind of stuff to talk about with other people.

EDIT: I just fixed the slight typo error now and expanded more on what I meant.

I feel stupid for making the typo mistake and awkward for asking this question since I might get negative feedback. sweatdrop.gif shamefulcry0js.gif

Edited by K9ofChaos, 08 July 2010 - 01:47 AM.

#112 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 06 July 2010 - 04:53 AM

QUOTE (K9ofChaos @ Jul 5 2010, 10:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hooray! a_dance.gif

And for the topic, two reasons why I think that narusaku is so sexual. Number one being that shippers like making fan art of that kind of stuff and number two being most of what Ciardha said with the sexual tension and stuff.

And about the Alpha, Beta, and Gamma categories. Would Alpha people be more open about their sex life and Beta people be more embarrassed about it? And if that were true then what would the situation be for Naruto and Sakura as Gammas in terms of taking about their sex life together? Would they be open enough to talk about it, be uncomfortable talking about it, or a little bit of both depending on the situation? I would probably think that the third option is most likely.

There are asexual and sexual Alpha and Beta types, but as Gammas their force of personality comes from passion, including romantic passion, asexual Gammas wouldn't be possible- geeky and awkward at expressing it yes, but asexual no. Alphas even when they are sexual are not terribly romantic, for Alphas it's all about power, including in relationships. Betas can be sweet and kind and sexually innocent, and not terribly sexually expressive (Belldandy of Ah My Goddess is a good example of that type character done about the best) or smoothly seductive, liking the concept of romantic love but believing it's kind of naive to fall into passion and lose control (Hotohori of Fushigi Yuugi is a good example of that type Beta). Gammas males, if past teens and not in a relationship, tend to put on a persona of cynicism about falling in love, but it's an easily to break facade, unlike the Alpha and Beta males, (Jiraiya is an example, Spike of Buffy the Vampire Slayer TV series, Gambit of X-men comics, etc...) Gamma females if past teens and dealt too many romantic tragedies in their lives develop a bit of a bitter, cynical persona, but just like the Gamma males it's easy for readers to see through the facade and they tend to fall truly in love- unconsciously at first- with a Gamma male of the above type (Tsunade is an example, as is Buffy with how she fell in love with Spike, Rogue by the time she meets Gambit in X-men comics) Once they know they are in love, especially if it's with another Gamma type, the passion begins to turn toward romantic, and the flirtations and passionate romantic looks start building- creating what is labeled UST- unresolved sexual tension. If and when it's expressed down come the walls!- in Buffy and Spike's case- literally- along with a floor and ceiling too- they end up having hours of passionate sex in the rubble of an abandoned house they destroyed in their released desires. laugh.gif

Edited by ciardha, 06 July 2010 - 05:02 AM.

Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#113 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 01:42 AM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Jul 6 2010, 12:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There are asexual and sexual Alpha and Beta types, but as Gammas their force of personality comes from passion, including romantic passion, asexual Gammas wouldn't be possible- geeky and awkward at expressing it yes, but asexual no. Alphas even when they are sexual are not terribly romantic, for Alphas it's all about power, including in relationships. Betas can be sweet and kind and sexually innocent, and not terribly sexually expressive (Belldandy of Ah My Goddess is a good example of that type character done about the best) or smoothly seductive, liking the concept of romantic love but believing it's kind of naive to fall into passion and lose control (Hotohori of Fushigi Yuugi is a good example of that type Beta). Gammas males, if past teens and not in a relationship, tend to put on a persona of cynicism about falling in love, but it's an easily to break facade, unlike the Alpha and Beta males, (Jiraiya is an example, Spike of Buffy the Vampire Slayer TV series, Gambit of X-men comics, etc...) Gamma females if past teens and dealt too many romantic tragedies in their lives develop a bit of a bitter, cynical persona, but just like the Gamma males it's easy for readers to see through the facade and they tend to fall truly in love- unconsciously at first- with a Gamma male of the above type (Tsunade is an example, as is Buffy with how she fell in love with Spike, Rogue by the time she meets Gambit in X-men comics) Once they know they are in love, especially if it's with another Gamma type, the passion begins to turn toward romantic, and the flirtations and passionate romantic looks start building- creating what is labeled UST- unresolved sexual tension. If and when it's expressed down come the walls!- in Buffy and Spike's case- literally- along with a floor and ceiling too- they end up having hours of passionate sex in the rubble of an abandoned house they destroyed in their released desires. laugh.gif

That was very interesting but that wasn't really the question I ask do to a typo. sweatdrop.gif

I did update it now. happy.gif

#114 adiktus

adiktus

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 03:13 PM

hmmm I think it's all about attitude as portrayed in the manga.

NarutoxHinata
I think Hinata sees Naruto as someone above her level, someone whom she has to catch up to. She confessed, and even risked her life to save Naruto, and that is proof that she cares or maybe even truly loves him. But, unless she starts walking beside Naruto, she will continue to see only his back. Her shyness makes this a bit difficult to do. As she is right now, if she were to end up with Naruto, I see her being overly self-concious and maybe develop some kind of inferiority complex. This, to me, doesn't make this pairing sexual. If she does change and become more open to Naruto, and if Naruto acknowledges her as a possible partner, then maybe.. maybe this will be sexual.

SasukexSakura (or for any other partner other than Sakura)
Sasuke doesn't give a damn about these things. Everything in his mind is revenge, and possibly the revival of his clan. This alone makes any possible pairing for Sasuke unsexual. What if Sasuke were to become interested in such matters? Well, Sakura (during part1) dons an attitude towards Sasuke, an attitude quite different from the one she expresses towards others. Whether this attitude is due to love or infatuation, I cannot say. Her true personality, for me, is a strong, chivalrous, kinda short-tempered and sweet woman. In front of Sasuke, she becomes obsessed, a damsel in distress, weak, and a crybaby on some situations. In other words, she is not her true self and will not be her true self if she ends up with Sasuke.. not sexual..

NarutoxSakura
What to say.. They are open to each other. Each considers the other as an equal, or rather, they walk together, unlike Hinata walking behind Naruto. Sakura has been shown to care for Naruto in many ways - not just the time she wants to help him in numerous arcs in part 2. She's always there to check on Naruto by punching or scolding him each and every time he puts a toe out of line. He is an idiot in her eyes, but she doesn't stray away from him. On the contrary, she tries to remove the idiocy out of him. Naruto brings out Sakura's true personality. Now, to Naruto. He has always liked Sakura, to the point that he accepts she likes Sasuke more than him, yet he still tries asking her on a date (this might be for comical purposes though). Like Sasuke, Naruto has his hands full, but unlike Sasuke, Naruto still finds the time to joke around. Even with a heavy burden on his shoulders, he manages to plaster some smiles on peoples faces (and a throbbing vein on Sakura's temple). The point is, Naruto is more open than Sasuke is to a relationship with Sakura. This all are, I guess, why this pairing is so sexual.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users