3333 replies to this topic

#2981 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,546 posts

Posted 23 October 2019 - 11:32 AM

The anime either is or isn't canon. The thing is if it is because of the perception people have of Naruto's filler, most people don't consider it canon. If it isn't, then it even more a waste of time.

SP as far as I am concern wants the anime to be canon. Boruto is based a lot off what worked for Dragonball Super which half the time I hear is that the anime is canon.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 23 October 2019 - 11:34 AM.

#2982 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 23 October 2019 - 02:45 PM

Yeah sp has said their art (filler) is just as canon as manga

So we should just take their word since they are the authors of the manga, I thought it was the Kishi's copy cat Ikemoto the one behind the manga?

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#2983 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 23 October 2019 - 03:55 PM

The anime either is or isn't canon. The thing is if it is because of the perception people have of Naruto's filler, most people don't consider it canon. If it isn't, then it even more a waste of time.

SP as far as I am concern wants the anime to be canon. Boruto is based a lot off what worked for Dragonball Super which half the time I hear is that the anime is canon.

If it is like Super I suppose those can be two separate continuities, maybe.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#2984 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 28 October 2019 - 03:44 AM

The latest episodes have been trippy. Also Hinata isn't useless she has a role now according to sp: she protects Naruto from Sakura's "abuse" when Sakura hits Naruto for being dumb she kindly asks Sakura to stop hitting him 🤣 if this isn't obvious fanservice please give me what sp is smoking how do the voice actors not quit? Have they gotten used to the madness and lack of story consistency?

#2985 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,546 posts

Posted 28 October 2019 - 05:58 AM

The latest episodes have been trippy. Also Hinata isn't useless she has a role now according to sp: she protects Naruto from Sakura's "abuse" when Sakura hits Naruto for being dumb she kindly asks Sakura to stop hitting him if this isn't obvious fanservice please give me what sp is smoking how do the voice actors not quit? Have they gotten used to the madness and lack of story consistency?

As much as I hate to say it; got any clips?

Of course they are retconning stuff. We knew that was going to happen. Also this was the most predictable thing they were going to do. Either they were going to go with the soft bs she was always friends with Naruto and Sakura or she was close with Naruto. The protecting him from absuse is probably something they gain from listening to fans...let call them theories about Sakura and Naruto relationship, as well as what they wish Hinata would do. Then again, what Sakura did is normal in anime. Though, even "her protecting Naruto" is weak from how you describe it. She asks her to stop hitting him? If that bad or she loves him so much; stop it yourself. Also, her protection clearly didn't work since Sakura continued doing it for years afterwards...hell from what I recall she did it in the anime even when Naruto and Hinata were dating. It is likely the only reason she isn't still doing it in Boruto is because they largely excised her from the plot.

It is important to remember that the target audience for Boruto is not the old fans. its nH that will swallow anything, and children that were too young to grow up on Naruto. So, their audience are people who either don't know or don't care that it is a retcon.

Voice actors quitting a role in Japan is apparently very rare, as it puts a black mark on them no matter the circumstances. The flip side is, once they have a role, they have if for life unless something happens. Also once they die unless their character must continue to be in the anime; the character ends as well. Which does mean all the old Naruto cast are stuck in their roles. However, from what I recall they were just doing the voices now a days.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 28 October 2019 - 03:18 PM.

#2986 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 28 October 2019 - 01:21 PM

The latest episodes have been trippy. Also Hinata isn't useless she has a role now according to sp: she protects Naruto from Sakura's "abuse" when Sakura hits Naruto for being dumb she kindly asks Sakura to stop hitting him if this isn't obvious fanservice please give me what sp is smoking how do the voice actors not quit? Have they gotten used to the madness and lack of story consistency?

For the first time in years I've checked the episode and that's because I read your comment and I wanted to see what they would do.

I haven't watched the whole episode, just some scenes. Yeah Naruto and Konohamaru are showing each other their sexy jutsu and Sakura comes in and hits Naruto. Konohamaru calls her a violent woman and Sakura scares him off, so Konohamaru runs away. Then Hinata comes and tells Sakura to stop, she stops and Naruto thanks Hinata. :facepalm:

Oh by the way as much as that pissed me off, it didn't piss me off like the fact that Burrito interacts with Naruto and the rest, and so does Sasuke in the next episode.

Yeah Cap's reaction is my reaction.

Edited by Nostradamus, 28 October 2019 - 02:15 PM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#2987 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 28 October 2019 - 02:43 PM

Well, nice going, SP. You have fully proven that Hinata is nothing but Naruto's enabler and that she has no one but herself to blame for Naruto neglecting her and their children in the future because she seems to think he can do no wrong. You absolutely refuse to see why that attitude is problematic for a romantic (hell, any kind of relationship) relationship and are just going to continue digging that hole until you reach the Earth's crust.

I have never been so thoroughly disgusted with a studio and its handling of a franchise.

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#2988 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 28 October 2019 - 03:04 PM

For those who want to check the scene

Keep in mind that it's a YouTube link and therefore eventually it might get deleted because of copyright, so if it's not available let's say 3 days from the day I posted the link, then sorry. I am not the uploader.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#2989 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 29 October 2019 - 01:31 AM

Keep in mind that it's a YouTube link and therefore eventually it might get deleted because of copyright, so if it's not available let's say 3 days from the day I posted the link, then sorry. I am not the uploader.

what a strange and inconsistent "canon" that's in reality simple fan service. Sakura hitting Naruto was always for comic relief... you don't see anyone crying over tsunade nearly killing jiraiya at one point (if you think about it logically that being compared to the power of the nine-tails is a good indication that normal attacks will likely not hurt naruto as long as the fox heals him since he grew four tails lost all his skin and survived in decent condition with the worst being his physical or spiritual energy being drained) and demanding he be defended but the naruhina fandom has a skewed interpretation... there are episodes in part one naruto with sakura launching naruto high above the leaf village like a rocket not to mention how she shoots him away in part two but it's never left any effect on him likely because it's a. for comic relief or b. his healing factor from the nine-tails... sakura even thinks in one episode how her naruto always heals from any injury and then worries when he actually is hurt from the rasenshuriken(also sai comments how sakura is more gentle toward naruto) but to nh shippers she's abusive  :lmao: and I haven't even mentioned how chapter 700 features naruto nailing his bolt in  :sweat: or how every other series like inuyasha, fairy tail etc. has the trope

Edited by totherpage95, 29 October 2019 - 01:40 AM.

#2990 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 29 October 2019 - 04:49 PM

Well, nice going, SP. You have fully proven that Hinata is nothing but Naruto's enabler and that she has no one but herself to blame for Naruto neglecting her and their children in the future because she seems to think he can do no wrong. You absolutely refuse to see why that attitude is problematic for a romantic (hell, any kind of relationship) relationship and are just going to continue digging that hole until you reach the Earth's crust.

I have never been so thoroughly disgusted with a studio and its handling of a franchise.

:goodjob:

#2991 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 30 October 2019 - 10:31 PM

This is so ridiculous it's unreal.  THIS IS THE GIRL NARUTO CALLED A WEIRD ONE.  He left the village for like 3years right after the chuunin exams. No time to change his damn mind and start randomly hanging out with her. THIS IS THE HINATA WHO 3YRS LATER STILL BLUSHED AND PASSED OUT when he tried talking to her. I cannot even. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#2992 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 30 October 2019 - 11:16 PM

what a strange and inconsistent "canon" that's in reality simple fan service. Sakura hitting Naruto was always for comic relief... you don't see anyone crying over tsunade nearly killing jiraiya at one point (if you think about it logically that being compared to the power of the nine-tails is a good indication that normal attacks will likely not hurt naruto as long as the fox heals him since he grew four tails lost all his skin and survived in decent condition with the worst being his physical or spiritual energy being drained) and demanding he be defended but the naruhina fandom has a skewed interpretation... there are episodes in part one naruto with sakura launching naruto high above the leaf village like a rocket not to mention how she shoots him away in part two but it's never left any effect on him likely because it's a. for comic relief or b. his healing factor from the nine-tails... sakura even thinks in one episode how her naruto always heals from any injury and then worries when he actually is hurt from the rasenshuriken(also sai comments how sakura is more gentle toward naruto) but to nh shippers she's abusive  :lmao: and I haven't even mentioned how chapter 700 features naruto nailing his bolt in  :sweat: or how every other series like inuyasha, fairy tail etc. has the trope

Probably because they've never actually seen it on screen/panel, But agreed none the less :yes:

Not to mention that Naruto never seems to hold a grudge for it.

Again funny how they made her a "scary mom" despite all of that when that actually makes her look like a complete hypocrite. But hey, she must be the "perfect waifu", and she and Nardo must be madly in love right? So who cares about character consistency!? :lmao:  :zaru:

Edited by Phantom_999, 30 October 2019 - 11:20 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#2993 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 31 October 2019 - 02:25 AM

Probably because they've never actually seen it on screen/panel, But agreed none the less :yes:

Again funny how they made her a "scary mom" despite all of that when that actually makes her look like a complete hypocrite. But hey, she must be the "perfect waifu", and she and Nardo must be madly in love right? So who cares about character consistency!? :lmao:  :zaru:

Even though character consistency is the cruix of the character and story just like continuity, but apparently that kitten doesn't matter.
I swear every episode of bolt rectons like 10 things from the manga.

#2994 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,546 posts

Posted 31 October 2019 - 03:33 AM

Hinata fans do -as they imagine Naruto as their self insert- and that's the group now writing this anime.

Again funny how they made her a "scary mom" despite all of that when that actually makes her look like a complete hypocrite. But hey, she must be the "perfect waifu", and she and Nardo must be madly in love right? So who cares about character consistency!? 

They don't care and will ignore any inconsistency of their goddess princess queen characterization.

#2995 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 31 October 2019 - 02:20 PM

What's Canon is jinchuriki do understand feelings and are empaths I don't understand why Naruto must act stupid until a genjutsu explains what love is it's nonsense

#2996 RandomGuy

RandomGuy

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  • Interests:many things....

Posted 31 October 2019 - 02:20 PM

Just another reminder that chp 700 of the manga and everything after that was built on greed, bias, and Kishimoto not fighting for the integrity of the characters he created.

#2997 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 31 October 2019 - 03:23 PM

Just another reminder that chp 700 of the manga and everything after that was built on greed, bias, and Kishimoto not fighting for the integrity of the characters he created.

And that he just had given up thanks in part to his not handling the loss of his dad so well as well as other crap in the background.

#2998 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 10 November 2019 - 08:37 AM

So i open up the anti boruto tumblr tag after long time ... and this is what i see :

6e2d40f09bca8dfb5913701aa84ed85e7b0bb95d

So apparently the time travel s**t was an arc or filler happening in the anime episode , i thought it was going to be another movie. But of course i forgot that they probably not gonna do another movie for this s**t because it no longer generate good money.

Now what the F did they done ?????

This is exactly just like Sakura tape her own picture on top of Karin's on her family picture .... but this time SP have the nerve to do this ... :argh:

I really want to fly to Japan right now and burn their studio ... this is disgusting , they keep throw lies after lies after lies like ... they think their audience are a stupid donkey.

482364b3aa2fbb490dad02750a8a058cca8f375a

3025055f37f5080b52bc261016ff20bd376de563

They seriously have no shame ... no dignity ... just what in the world is going on in their F-ing brain ?? what kind of Japanese herb they've been smoking ??? when are they gonna repent ?? These people behind this madness is just too far gone ? Just when i think it will stop 3-5 years latter ... no ... there's just no end to this madness.

I dare them to make boruto see the bench scene .... I F-ING DaRE THEM .... i'm gonna bring a truck full of rotten eggs and throw it at their studio.

In the name of god i seriously hope they leave that part pure ... just leave that one moment alone.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#2999 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 10 November 2019 - 10:54 AM

SP showing their biased once again.

CZSn9hA.jpg

#3000 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 10 November 2019 - 11:52 AM

SP showing their biased once again.

And yet the fans that still watch this BS think that nothing is wrong that this really happened.

They need to wake up already.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users