137 replies to this topic

#1 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 05:02 AM

Since I couldn`t find a thread for this, I decided to make one. 

http://www.animenews...over-art/.88309

Gaara_Hiden.png

Synopsis:The novel, penned by Ukyō Kodachi (Macross Frontier, Mobile Suit Gundam AGE novel series) will be titled Naruto - Gaara Hiden: Sajin Gensō (Naruto - Gaara's Hidden Story - Sandstorm Illusion).

The website lists the story:

“Take a wife.” The five Kages gather after overcoming the crisis from the moon. In one corner, the elders call out to Gaara, the Kazekage of the Village of the Hidden Sand. They say that the 20-year old man must have a meeting for an arranged mariage. They say his partner has already been decided, but...

Gaara Hiden will ship in Japan on June 4 for the price of 650 yen (about US$5,) and will contain 210 pages. The final novel will focus on the organization Akatsuki, and will be released in July.

#2 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 05:39 AM

So now Gaara is being forced to "take a wife"? Disgusting.

Edited by Aizen-Sama, 19 May 2015 - 09:25 AM.

#3 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 05:45 AM

Well.... I'd hope for some Sand siblings interaction at least. Just imagine Temari and Kankurou pinching each other trying not to laugh. Overall, they'd be warm and supportive of whatever Gaara chooses.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#4 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 05:50 AM

An arranged marriage.? Lol what? Jokes aside, I'm actually looking forward to this one.

Anyway, anyone else think his wife will be Matsuri?

Edited by Namikaze Clan, 19 May 2015 - 05:51 AM.

#5 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 05:52 AM

An arranged marriage.? Lol what? Jokes aside, I'm actually looking forward to this one.

Anyway, anyone else think his wife will be Matsuri?

Matsuri would be a cute match for Gaara, though I think she was an anime-only character.

#6 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 06:02 AM

Matsuri would be a cute match for Gaara, though I think she was an anime-only character.

She actually appeared in the manga as well. In chapter 280.

I think she would be a cute match for Gaara as well. She was the first one outside his siblings to give him a chance. I even think they would have better chemistry than NH or SS

#7 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 19 May 2015 - 06:23 AM

It's gonna be Matsuri I guarantee that much it's so obvious.

Plus she did appear in the manga  I think in chapter 280, and yeah I think she's a perfect match for Gaara.  

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#8 KnS

KnS

感じの作家

• ANBU
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 06:48 AM

From my perspective I would hope it's Matsuri.  It would give credence to those of us who have shipped her with Gaara in our own fan fiction.

But after everything that has happened with the Naruto manga, I no longer trust or expect anything associated with the franchise to make sense or be a pleasant surprise.

It could end up being a new character.  It could be Hanabi, for all we know, just to give Hinata (and therefore Naruto) additional relevance.  They wouldn't want to miss a chance to shove Hinata in our faces.

#9 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 07:52 AM

From my perspective I would hope it's Matsuri.  It would give credence to those of us who have shipped her with Gaara in our own fan fiction.

But after everything that has happened with the Naruto manga, I no longer trust or expect anything associated with the franchise to make sense or be a pleasant surprise.

It could end up being a new character.  It could be Hanabi, for all we know, just to give Hinata (and therefore Naruto) additional relevance.  They wouldn't want to miss a chance to shove Hinata in our faces.

Judging by the summary, it sounds more like they're setting him up with an aristrocrat, and the story will delve into how Gaara learns about what love really is while he tries to get out of this situation, which may push him to choose Matsuri when he tinally does realize who he wants as his partner.

But really, I'm looking forward to it, mainly because I want to see how his family will support him. That said, Temari & Kankurou will probably take every chance they get to laugh behind his back about his whole situation and maybe even run a betting pool with their friends in Konoha too, on whether Gaara will screw this up royally.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#10 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 09:23 AM

am i the only one who facepalm from reading the first line of the summary?

"Take a wife"

Haaaaaaah this manga has gone to someplace i cant go to anymore lol

#11 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 09:26 AM

am i the only one who facepalm from reading the first line of the summary?

"Take a wife"

Haaaaaaah this manga has gone to someplace i cant go to anymore lol

You know this series sucks when even the ex-bloodthirsty psychopath has to take a wife.

#12 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,543 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 09:36 AM

So now Gaara is being forced to "take a wife"? Disgusting.

Of course no one can escape from the god damn pairing off ending...except Shino.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 19 May 2015 - 09:37 AM.

#13 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 09:39 AM

Of course no one can escape from the god damn pairing off ending...except Shino.

Shino should've got with Hinata she would've liked his bugs.

#14 KnS

KnS

感じの作家

• ANBU
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 09:42 AM

Judging by the summary, it sounds more like they're setting him up with an aristrocrat, and the story will delve into how Gaara learns about what love really is while he tries to get out of this situation, which may push him to choose Matsuri when he tinally does realize who he wants as his partner.

I hope you're right, Codus.  I'm just too jaded at this point to hold out hope for anything.

And I agree about the Sand sibling relationships.  There's a lot of potential for humor and bonding there.  My favorite part of writing them, too.

You know this series sucks when even the ex-bloodthirsty psychopath has to take a wife.

That sounds like Sasuke to me.

Gaara was truly and completely converted by Naruto's example of love and selflessness.  Out of all the characters, Gaara turned out to be one of the most centered and capable of forming lasting relationships.

#15 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 09:48 AM

That sounds like Sasuke to me.

Gaara was truly and completely converted by Naruto's example of love and selflessness.  Out of all the characters, Gaara turned out to be one of the most centered and capable of forming lasting relationships.

Yeah that's why I said "ex". Gaara killed people before Naruto converted him. But he's reformed now.

#16 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 10:09 AM

Sure is.
actually there is nothing wrong with "taking a wife" or any romance thing..but its all there is to it now it seems.. if not finding real mama drama or not waiting for his bento to come.. everyone seems to be requires to procreate or theyll be useless.

i actually love romance but not with some twisted obscure morale

#17 KnS

KnS

感じの作家

• ANBU
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 10:11 AM

Yeah that's why I said "ex". Gaara killed people before Naruto converted him. But he's reformed now.

My mistake.  I interpreted your bringing up Gaara's past, and saying that giving someone like him a love story was a sign the series sucked, as meaning you were implying he was not a suitable candidate for a romance.

#18 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 10:23 AM

My mistake.  I interpreted your bringing up Gaara's past, and saying that giving someone like him a love story was a sign the series sucked, as meaning you were implying he was not a suitable candidate for a romance.

Not at all. XD It says a lot when Gaara is more capable of forming relationships than Sasuke when the former actually killed people as a child. Sasuke just went down the wrong road, spun out of control, crashed and burst into flames.

Edited by Aizen-Sama, 19 May 2015 - 10:24 AM.

#19 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 10:55 AM

...does everything in this manga has to be related to "love and pairings" now? Smh

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#20 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga, history, unexplained mysteries, linguistics, geology, astrology, astro physics, chemistry, astronomy, sport cars, and racing cars, monster trucks, quantum mechanics and particle physics

Anime/Manga - Gaming

NaruSaku, Ash x Misty, (Pokyshiping) Ichigo x Rukia, Kiba/Hinata, Ichigo x Orihime, Uryū x Orihime, Cullen x Amell, Alastair x Warden, Cullen x Female Inqustior Ed x Winnry, Spike x May Valatine, Kaiden Alekno x Female Shepard, Garus x Female Shepard, Joker x Female Shepard, Angg x Katara, Zuko x Katara, Mako x Kora ( Avatar the last air bender - Legend of Kora) I don't see the ending of Kora as canon since its more of a fan service ending, since the canon pairing is not a properly developed paring.

VLD pairing: Plance, Shiro x Adam, Hunk x Shay, Kallura
    anti Allurance

The Dragon Prince: Cullum x Rayla

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)
    Angel x Buffy, Buffy x Spike, Angel x Cordila Chase (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Booth x Bones (bones)
    Tony x Ziva David, Abby x Timothy McGee, Timothy x Delia (NCIS)
    Dean x Castiel, Sam x Gabriel, Sam x Elaine, Dean x Jo (Supernatural)

Comics parings: Supes x Lois Lang, Peter Parker x Mary Jay Waston, Captian x Black Widow, Hawke Eye x Black Widow, Jean Grey x Cyclops, Jean x Wolverine, Rouge x Gambit, Batman x Slilena Kyle, Bruce x Black Widow

Movies pairings: Jurassic Park series (Owen x Claire, Malcome x Sarah) Han x Leia, Luke x Maria Jade, Finn x Rey, FinnPoe (Star Wars)

Dislikes Supes x Wonder Woman, as it's basically turns a feminist icon in to a baby maker, NaruHinata, Sasuke x Sakura abusive relationship ahoy.

Posted 19 May 2015 - 10:58 AM

So Garra has too take a wife? In an arranged marriage no less why would the elders agree too this since it makes no sense.So did Minato not get to chose his future?

Edited by Ryriena, 19 May 2015 - 10:59 AM.

Them Duke boys never meant no harm.--------> my childhood.
Freedom of speech is no laughing matter, since it does take one person to stand up for the right too speak out.
firma__op__luffyxnami_nu__out__by_pjxd23

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users