Close
Photo

The Great Naruto Discussion Thread

naruto wtf discuss

• Please log in to reply
31579 replies to this topic

#29801 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 20 July 2021 - 04:31 PM

has anyone been in contact with luckychi7 he's been quite lately

I'd guess Luke has a few things in the works which is why he's been so quiet.

#29802 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 21 July 2021 - 12:02 PM

just wondering i need to ask about his naruto podcast

#29803 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,353 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 21 July 2021 - 04:33 PM

Luckychi has done some stream with me for My Hero Academia here is the latest one which I ended talking for a bit due to waiting for him to come back from something he left to do https://youtu.be/DPSZ036MyX8

#29804 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 21 July 2021 - 04:53 PM

Me and him are doing a Kingdom Hearts podcast in August.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#29805 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 21 July 2021 - 08:15 PM

And I was playing Metal Gear Solid 3 today with me just killing the boss, good even with how old the game is it still gets me on how good the Boss was as a charecter.

And The Boss was the star of the show. They planned it so that they could get the Legacy that Colonel Volgin inherited… and destroy the Shagohod at the same time. Only a legendary hero like The Boss could have earned Volgin’s trust. Finding out where the Philosopher’s Legacy was hidden was to be her greatest mission.

Everything was going according to plan. But then something happened that no one could have predicted. Colonel Volgin fired an American- made nuclear warhead at Sokolov’s research facility. Khrushchev demanded that the US government provide proof that it wasn’t involved. They couldn’t just abort the operation to steal the Legacy. So the operation itself was greatly expanded and revised. The authorities in Washington knew that in order to prove its innocence they’d have to get rid of The Boss… and that one of their own would have to do the job. The public couldn’t be allowed to find out about it… not ever. This, they concluded, would be the best way to keep the whole thing under wraps.

The Boss wouldn’t be allowed to come back home alive. And she wouldn’t be allowed to kill herself. Her life would be ended by her most beloved disciple… That was the way the government wanted it. That was the mission she was given. And she had no choice but to carry it out. Her death at your hands was a duty she had to fulfill. Out of duty, she turned her back on her own comrades. A lesser woman would have been crushed by such a burden.

The taint of disgrace will follow her to her grave. Future generations will revile her. In America, as a despicable traitor with no sense of honor. And in Russia, as a monster who unleashed a nuclear catastrophe. She will go down in official history as a war criminal. And no one will ever understand her. That… was her final mission. And like a true soldier, she saw it through the end.

But I think she wanted you of all people to know the truth. She wanted to live on in your memory. Not as a soldier, but as a woman. But she was forbidden to tell you herself. And that’s why she told me.

Snake, history will never know what she did. No one will ever learn the truth. Her story… her debriefing… will endure only in your heart. Everything she did, she did for her country. She sacrificed her life and her honor for her native land. She was a real hero.

She was a true patriot.

And people say Hinata is the best female character of all time?

#29806 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 22 July 2021 - 03:30 AM

has anyone been in contact with luckychi7 he's been quite lately

It means so much that a lot of you guys miss my active presence on here it really does means a lot! 

Vanitas I set you a little pm about what I've got in store!

As for everyone else I'll just say this.... The anniversary topic for this year's podcast is actually gonna be really interesting and I can't wait to share it with you all whenever the crew and I get the chance to talk about it in September!

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#29807 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 22 July 2021 - 12:04 PM

And I was playing Metal Gear Solid 3 today with me just killing the boss, good even with how old the game is it still gets me on how good the Boss was as a charecter.

And The Boss was the star of the show. They planned it so that they could get the Legacy that Colonel Volgin inherited… and destroy the Shagohod at the same time. Only a legendary hero like The Boss could have earned Volgin’s trust. Finding out where the Philosopher’s Legacy was hidden was to be her greatest mission.

Everything was going according to plan. But then something happened that no one could have predicted. Colonel Volgin fired an American- made nuclear warhead at Sokolov’s research facility. Khrushchev demanded that the US government provide proof that it wasn’t involved. They couldn’t just abort the operation to steal the Legacy. So the operation itself was greatly expanded and revised. The authorities in Washington knew that in order to prove its innocence they’d have to get rid of The Boss… and that one of their own would have to do the job. The public couldn’t be allowed to find out about it… not ever. This, they concluded, would be the best way to keep the whole thing under wraps.

The Boss wouldn’t be allowed to come back home alive. And she wouldn’t be allowed to kill herself. Her life would be ended by her most beloved disciple… That was the way the government wanted it. That was the mission she was given. And she had no choice but to carry it out. Her death at your hands was a duty she had to fulfill. Out of duty, she turned her back on her own comrades. A lesser woman would have been crushed by such a burden.

The taint of disgrace will follow her to her grave. Future generations will revile her. In America, as a despicable traitor with no sense of honor. And in Russia, as a monster who unleashed a nuclear catastrophe. She will go down in official history as a war criminal. And no one will ever understand her. That… was her final mission. And like a true soldier, she saw it through the end.

But I think she wanted you of all people to know the truth. She wanted to live on in your memory. Not as a soldier, but as a woman. But she was forbidden to tell you herself. And that’s why she told me.

Snake, history will never know what she did. No one will ever learn the truth. Her story… her debriefing… will endure only in your heart. Everything she did, she did for her country. She sacrificed her life and her honor for her native land. She was a real hero.

She was a true patriot.

And people say Hinata is the best female character of all time?

yah right the boss clearly is better and sad cause kishi much stole that truth for itachi cause really compare the two and the same thing beat for beat.

It means so much that a lot of you guys miss my active presence on here it really does means a lot! 

Vanitas I set you a little pm about what I've got in store!

As for everyone else I'll just say this.... The anniversary topic for this year's podcast is actually gonna be really interesting and I can't wait to share it with you all whenever the crew and I get the chance to talk about it in September!

good to hear from you man and interesting day to chose

#29808 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 22 July 2021 - 12:04 PM

Me and him are doing a Kingdom Hearts podcast in August.

when in august

#29809 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts

Posted 22 July 2021 - 08:25 PM

when in august

Probably the 24th.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#29810 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 23 July 2021 - 12:40 AM

Probably the 24th.

Lol 4 days after my birthday.

#29811 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 23 July 2021 - 12:10 PM

Probably the 24th.

i'll try to join if i can what time

#29812 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts

Posted 23 July 2021 - 04:10 PM

i'll try to join if i can what time

1 PM EST is my plan.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#29813 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,353 posts

Posted 23 July 2021 - 11:20 PM

Well rick and morty just did a naruto reference though I'm not sure if its a compliment or making fun of it https://youtu.be/UffOwyQ4ACE

#29814 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts

Posted 24 July 2021 - 12:26 AM

Well rick and morty just did a naruto reference though I'm not sure if its a compliment or making fun of it https://youtu.be/UffOwyQ4ACE

I like to think they are making fun of it since it involved an incest baby and well thanks to Kishi never thinking Naruto married his distance cousin aka Hinata.

#29815 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 24 July 2021 - 12:49 AM

I like to think they are making fun of it since it involved an incest baby and well thanks to Kishi never thinking Naruto married his distance cousin aka Hinata.

You know I never thought about that, so thank you for making it more disgusting than it already was.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#29816 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 24 July 2021 - 01:19 AM

Without more context, such as, is the baby wearing the American Flag as a diaper name Naruto? Since she said he mom needed to watch more anime when she questioned if the voltron was going to attack a baby.

This is clearly trying to show how hip and cool a character is through references. Though like when this always happens feel both shallow, basic kitten, and dated.

It like in Green Lantern they try to show Cruz likes playing pokemon by having her say she has a Bulbasaur, Pikachu, and a Charzard.

"Naruto married his distance cousin aka Hinata."

First Evil. There is a thousand years of separation between their two clans. Anyone is or can be a cousin if you look that far back. No one would seriously consider that incest in the real world.

If you want to talk about incest try the rest of the cast that came from clans especially both Sasuke and Hinata since their parents were from the same clans. Naruto isn't because he is a Uzumaki and we know nothing about the Namikaze they don't seem to be an off shoot like the senju were. Also if you were going with that Tsunade would be the daughter of a incest baby as well. Since, Senju and Uzumaki clans are relatives.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 24 July 2021 - 01:30 AM.

#29817 luans7

luans7

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 24 July 2021 - 08:52 AM

They put naruto and sakura on the biggest TV station in Brazil (my country) because of the olympics

https://ibb.co/1mFMzyT

Edited by luans7, 24 July 2021 - 09:02 AM.

#29818 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 24 July 2021 - 09:00 AM

They put naruto and sakura on the biggest TV station in Brazil (my country) because of the olympics

@https://twitter.com/Bielgxz/status/1418805051179536390

Might want to update/double-check that link.

#29819 luans7

luans7

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 24 July 2021 - 09:03 AM

Might want to update/double-check that link.

fixed

Edited by luans7, 24 July 2021 - 09:03 AM.

#29820 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,353 posts

Posted 24 July 2021 - 09:24 AM

Cool I forget that narusaku is big in Brazil

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto, wtf, discuss

1 user(s) are reading this topic