#81 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 01:00 PM

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Raise your NS hopes ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

That was a very well done theory Ramen, I don't quite believe in canon NS anymore, but after reading it, i feel like hoping in NS a bit. Even if it turns out false, nothing can be worse than the disappointed i've felt reading the last chapter.  

Thanks for your kind comment!

I've decided that I'll wait for the movie so there's a possibility I'll get disappointed from now.(if I still have it in me to care for the story and the characters). But for you, it's easier I guess. You've already hit rock bottom, so you either stay there or you rise above :)

Edited by ramenanmitsu, 07 November 2014 - 01:08 PM.

268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#82 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 07 November 2014 - 01:17 PM

That's a great theory Ramen :) I appreciate your perspective and really...it did give me hopes on NS. But I've decided to move on. I'll read the movie reviews and if it really goes the way you think....I'll come to Japan to give you a party XD If not....well I am in my first year of Mechanical Engineering and sooooo...got better things to handle XD

Anyways, it is indeed a plausible theory. If its that way....the thing about the party I mentioned XD Thank you so much for your perspective on things, Ramen. It is much appreciated :)

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#83 Askia31

Askia31

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 01:21 PM

Thanks for your kind comment!

I've decided that I'll wait for the movie so there's a possibility I'll get disappointed from now.(if I still have it in me to care for the story and the characters). But for you, it's easier I guess. You've already hit rock bottom, so you either stay there or you rise above :)

np, if it does actually happen somehow, Ill go actually tattoo myself the word ''hope''  written in some asian language.

Edited by Askia31, 07 November 2014 - 01:22 PM.

#84 Catwho

Catwho

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 551 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 01:44 PM

After sleeping on it, I think the theory is actually plausible.  Kishi may have just pulled off the greatest troll in manga history.  We'll see what happens in the movie...

Read my stuff! Some of the stories are even finished! Catwho on Fanfiction.net
I also now have a Tumblr like thing:  http://tprara.tumblr.com/

#85 Askia31

Askia31

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 02:03 PM

After sleeping on it, I think the theory is actually plausible.  Kishi may have just pulled off the greatest troll in manga history.  We'll see what happens in the movie...

Eh, assuming this theory does come true, then I'll be convinced that Kishi was forced by his editors to write this such horrendous ending as a set up for part 3 which won't even be written by him. This movie could be his getaway for the ending which he originally planned for the manga. Or else i'm sure we wouldve seen NS in black and white.

Edited by Askia31, 07 November 2014 - 02:04 PM.

#86 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 02:19 PM

That's a great theory Ramen :) I appreciate your perspective and really...it did give me hopes on NS. But I've decided to move on. I'll read the movie reviews and if it really goes the way you think....I'll come to Japan to give you a party XD If not....well I am in my first year of Mechanical Engineering and sooooo...got better things to handle XD
Anyways, it is indeed a plausible theory. If its that way....the thing about the party I mentioned XD Thank you so much for your perspective on things, Ramen. It is much appreciated :)

Thank you very much :) I'm glad I wrote this theory if people like you have enjoyed it!

Whether we'll have the party or not, let's enjoy life until then :D

np, if it does actually happen somehow, Ill go actually tattoo myself the word ''hope''  written in some asian language.

Haha, that's something to look forward to. I'll give you the Japanese word for hope. 希望

Yep, we shall see :) But geez....December 26 is a long way to go.....

#87 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 02:23 PM

I'll copy and paste what I sent to another user on this forum.

To me, chapter 700 looks like nothing more than a continuation of IT. Hinata will play a big role right? Then the last two chapters leading to the movie could be an invitation in the form of the dream in Hinata's infinite tsukuyomi. The movie could start with her dreaming chapter 700 and then waking up. Hence the start of her REAL character development that doesn't focus on her love around Naruto, like in chapter 700.

With this reason I can understand why these characters were terribly OOC.
Naruto-the way he was portrayed was absolutely terrible. He was alone all his life and now he not only neglects his own son, but don't even try to understand why his son is doing what he is doing, he hits him, tells the son to deal with it, and in return his son wrote "sh*tty dad" on his face. Come on. Iruka would have taken chibi Naruto to Ramen. Hiruzen would have laughed. And Naruto....he doesn't even take his son to treat ramen for a parent-son bond or don't even laugh at the jokes his son does. This is OOC beyond comprehension. But it all makes sense if it's Hinata's dream. The girl never really understood Naruto.

Not to mention, he never achieved his goal of ending the cycle of hatred did he?

The kids-Unless your mother is a jinchuuriki you don't get whiskers. Also, there is no way that a blue eyed kid is born from a Hyuuga. But that's okay because Hinata wants children like Naruto so it makes sense that she'll try to make the kids look as much like him even if it defies human nature.

The Taka-Hinata doesn't really know the members does she? It's understandable that they don't appear.

Sakura-Hinata doesn't really know how much Sakura actually distrusts Sasuke does she? She doesn't know the CPR and Sakura's resolve to make Naruto Hokage right? Makes sense that she made Sakura cleaning the house instead of supporting him. And lol, the girl who is supposed to surpass Tsunade and the other member of the neo Sannin is dusting the shelf instead of curing people and helping the world. This might be Hinata's portrayal of married woman, but I doubt Sakura herself would agree to this lifestyle.

Also, everyone looks older. Except for Hinata and Naruto. It's like time stopped only for those two. Another reason I believe she's idealizing this whole thing.

Anyway, the whole thing is understandable when I see it as Hinata's IT.

Kishi will give her the character development she deserves, but it's not going to be about her ending up with Naruto. It will most likely be her protecting her family and becoming the clan leader she was supposed to be. It will be about how she didn't live the life she did in IT.

As for Sakura, if we're lucky we might be able to see her development as a kunoichi, a genjutsu user, and a medic who surpasses Tsunade.

Only my two cents on trying to understand why Kishi did what he did.

Nice theory. To be honest NS is done, but I am still NS in friendship and love. I will watch the movie because  I still hope for a Naruto and Sakura resolution even it is painful I want Naruto talk about his feelings with her( probably he had a talk that is why Naruto is sad in the movie). I really want them to talk since 693 they have not talk an I am sad because Kishi was merciless even he cut down the friendship talk between them. I wanted to hear, You are Hokage Naruto, or thank you , or even  how are your children?

The manga/anime didn't have this but a video game had it, after  the Kage summit:

I want this in the movie or I wanted this in the end of the manga.

By way are you going tell spoilers? because for us to watch the movie will tell time.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#88 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 02:25 PM

Thank you very much :) I'm glad I wrote this theory if people like you have enjoyed it!

Whether we'll have the party or not, let's enjoy life until then :D

Haha, that's something to look forward to. I'll give you the Japanese word for hope. 希望
 Yep, we shall see :) But geez....December 26 is a long way to go.....

I should be thanking you infact XD But stil...anytime :D

#89 ALESSE

ALESSE

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 02:30 PM

To me, chapter 700 looks like nothing more than a continuation of IT. Hinata will play a big role right? Then the last two chapters leading to the movie could be an invitation in the form of the dream in Hinata's infinite tsukuyomi. The movie could start with her dreaming chapter 700 and then waking up. Hence the start of her REAL character development that doesn't focus on her love around Naruto, like in chapter 700.

Naruto-the way he was portrayed was absolutely terrible. He was alone all his life and now he not only neglects his own son, but don't even try to understand why his son is doing what he is doing, he hits him, tells the son to deal with it, and in return his son wrote "sh*tty dad" on his face. Come on. Iruka would have taken chibi Naruto to Ramen. Hiruzen would have laughed. And Naruto....he doesn't even take his son to treat ramen for a parent-son bond or don't even laugh at the jokes his son does. This is OOC beyond comprehension. But it all makes sense if it's Hinata's dream. The girl never really understood Naruto.

Not to mention, he never achieved his goal of ending the cycle of hatred did he?

The kids-Unless your mother is a jinchuuriki you don't get whiskers. Also, there is no way that a blue eyed kid is born from a Hyuuga. But that's okay because Hinata wants children like Naruto so it makes sense that she'll try to make the kids look as much like him even if it defies human nature.

The Taka-Hinata doesn't really know the members does she? It's understandable that they don't appear.

Sakura-Hinata doesn't really know how much Sakura actually distrusts Sasuke does she? She doesn't know the CPR and Sakura's resolve to make Naruto Hokage right? Makes sense that she made Sakura cleaning the house instead of supporting him. And lol, the girl who is supposed to surpass Tsunade and the other member of the neo Sannin is dusting the shelf instead of curing people and helping the world. This might be Hinata's portrayal of married woman, but I doubt Sakura herself would agree to this lifestyle.

Also, everyone looks older. Except for Hinata and Naruto. It's like time stopped only for those two. Another reason I believe she's idealizing this whole thing.

Kishi will give her the character development she deserves, but it's not going to be about her ending up with Naruto. It will most likely be her protecting her family and becoming the clan leader she was supposed to be. It will be about how she didn't live the life she did in IT.

As for Sakura, if we're lucky we might be able to see her development as a kunoichi, a genjutsu user, and a medic who surpasses Tsunade.

Great post and great theory.
Though I think sadly it won't happen. I would love it though. I really admire you optimism and out look. Always enjoyed reading your posts through out the years. It's times like this that I wish I was more active on this forum and actually had a tumbler Lolz. Probably woulda made it easier coping if I had some more friends in this community.

Keep it up. I'll read all your posts for as long as you post them.

Y7kvBpU.gif

#90 nikki1314

nikki1314

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts
  • Interests:NARUSAKU , FANFICS , NARUSAK.. oh ive said that.. MUSIC , Photography and NARUSAKU!

Posted 07 November 2014 - 02:32 PM

I dont have the Heart and Courage to watch the movie. But Please do tell us if your theory happens! Keep being an inspiration to everyone :D

-Naruto ending gets released- 

Kishi: Honey, I’m home! 

His wife:

tumblr_inline_nw89a6rhAY1smwzjq_500.gif

#91 megi

megi

Resident Gardener

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 577 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 05:02 PM

hey ramen, it's a pretty good theory, but I actually believe that the movie will be some filler trash about how Naruto suddenly falls in love with Hinata. 

But, I like your theory and I think it does have a hold. You don't see any of the pairings actually interacting with each other, maybe because Hinata doesn't fully know how people in relationships work or whatever. But in her dream wouldn't Neji be alive? Besides, why would Kishimoto end with an IT? Who would there be a movie and then a mini-series of the children?

The only thing that still keeps me believing is that how can anyone possibly take an NH movie seriously after the last 29374 clearly NS movies. 

have a nice day!

tumblr_n17tev6vc61t0ss41o1_500.jpg

"You've got the need. You've got the dream" 絆ってなんだ?

GNS for life

#92 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 06:04 PM

Hey Ramen! This is my response to a certain member on this forum regarding the route Kishi took. Can you please enlighten me on the probablities of it? I mean you know the manga Editors and stuff way better than me. Can you please guide me on this one?

Here's one of the possible reasons as to why Kishi took this route.

Its not Kishi's fault, I think. Now listen to me as to why I say this.

We both know Kishi poured his heart and soul into the manga and what Naruto meant for him. He said he intended to end the manga at the Pein arc. We both know how it ended. Later, he said he was forced by his editors to continue the manga. And call it a coincidence but that's exactly when the manga quality started deteriorating. And when does he deteriorate? When the writer no longer has any interest and he is forced to do something against his will.

Kishi took the initiative of RtN. He said he did something which he cannot do in manga for some reasons. Unlike this movie...Kishi took the initiative to direct RTN HIMSELF. This implies that he wanted to end the manga with Naruto and Sakura

Seeing how Kishi has portrayed Naruto uptil 698, I really find it difficult to accept that Kishi contradicts himself. Why does Sasuke's daughter look like Karin? Why does she have specs when Uchihas cannot have specs? And most of all....Sakura called Sasuke..BAKA! I don't remember anyone other than Naruto who is called 'Baka' by Sakura! Where did Sakura's tender, soft, tranquil, sweet smile go if she was married to the one she loved? Why was it always given to Naruto and never to Sasuke now that she is with him?

Why are Naruto's children neglected especially when he himself was neglected? Why is Naruto always in the office? Why does Naruto eat Ramen alone especially when he has a wife and a family he loved?

You know when this happens? This is when either of the parents don't want a child in the first place and since it is there...they look after it as a formality. I just cannot imagine Naruto not giving time to his family especially when he badly wanted one. From all this, I can only infer that his emotions are still with Sakura and he still loves her. He is forced to enter a relationship into Hinata.

This is why Kishi ruined the ending like this, because he was not allowed to do what he always wanted to and that's why left hints saying what he really intended to do and how he was forced to do it. 15 years is a long time to invest in something and however you ruin it...you still have emotions for it. However you hate it...this type of ending is only possible if you are made to do something which you never wanted to in the first place. This is just my take on things...not necessarily be true..

#93 Metalhead87

Metalhead87

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 804 posts
  • Interests:I like drawing (when I can motivate myself to do it), writing, playing videogames - that kind of stuff.

Posted 07 November 2014 - 08:38 PM

You make a very compelling argument! I like this theory. Nicely done!!!! :)

Please check out my DeviantArt page! http://infamatt.deviantart.com/ I appreciate it  :happy:

#94 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 10:48 PM

I want to believe you ramen, but there's still no explanation of Sakura's behaviour in 699. She completely ignored Maruto for Sasuke, couldn't look Sasuke in his eyes while talking, and ugh, that stuttering. The worst, after all he's done, she replies his apology with "sorry for what?"!!!!!!! Forever angry. You destroyed sakura kishimoto>:(

ナルサク

#95 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 12:06 AM

Wow, so many replies! I feel so loved haha!

Nice theory. To be honest NS is done, but I am still NS in friendship and love. I will watch the movie because  I still hope for a Naruto and Sakura resolution even it is painful I want Naruto talk about his feelings with her( probably he had a talk that is why Naruto is sad in the movie). I really want them to talk since 693 they have not talk an I am sad because Kishi was merciless even he cut down the friendship talk between them. I wanted to hear, You are Hokage Naruto, or thank you , or even  how are your children?

The manga/anime didn't have this but a video game had it, after  the Kage summit:

I want this in the movie or I wanted this in the end of the manga.

By way are you going tell spoilers? because for us to watch the movie will tell time.

If chapter 699 and chapter 700 are reliable, Kishi did a huge injustice to Sakura and Naruto's friendship bond. The Sakura who did CPR on Naruto, sharing his dream of becoming Hokage should be the one standing next to him, regardless of love or not. Kishi still should have done these character's interactions in the manga chapter, not in the movie.

I'll watch the movie AFTER people watched it. Because I don't want to waste my money in case the movie was kitten.

I should be thanking you infact XD But stil...anytime :D

:)

Great post and great theory.
Though I think sadly it won't happen. I would love it though. I really admire you optimism and out look. Always enjoyed reading your posts through out the years. It's times like this that I wish I was more active on this forum and actually had a tumbler Lolz. Probably woulda made it easier coping if I had some more friends in this community.
Keep it up. I'll read all your posts for as long as you post them.

I also don't think my theory is 100% reliable. It's a crazy theory I admit. I just wanted to make sense of things to myself. And decided to share it. I myself, have a habit of not being able to believe things unless they make sense. If there was a very rational story fan out there who can explain why this ending doesn't contradict the previous chapters and goes well with what Kishi had planned, I might accept it. But I haven't met anyone yet who could convince me that this ending is a logical conclusion to Kishi's build-up.

I dont have the Heart and Courage to watch the movie. But Please do tell us if your theory happens! Keep being an inspiration to everyone :D

Yeah I will ;)

#96 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 12:09 AM

I want to believe you ramen, but there's still no explanation of Sakura's behaviour in 699. She completely ignored Maruto for Sasuke, couldn't look Sasuke in his eyes while talking, and ugh, that stuttering. The worst, after all he's done, she replies his apology with "sorry for what?"!!!!!!! Forever angry. You destroyed sakura kishimoto>:(

Unfortunately, Sakura's short attention span is not the first time where a female team member neglected to consider the well-being and opinions of her group. When Sasuke first appeared on the scene with the Hokages, everyone who considered him to be a companion from their age group were pushing and shoving to get to the bottom of his intentions for being there. That is what the sensible minded Rookies had formed a circle around him to inquire about. But Ino carelessly stumbled across the ravaged landscape, dumbfounded and smitten over her childhood crush. Choji needed to reprimand her for the careless behaviour she demonstrated. Much later on, Hinata abandoned all pretexts when she noticed Naruto in his critical state and abandoned her team to be next to her personified object's side. 

The sad part about it is that Kishi probably interprets these moments as a signs of unprejudiced commitment and love. To me, it's selfish and petty. You don't abandon your teammates in a crisis just so you can fawn over the neglectful love interest. Sakura's conduct in #699 is less severe when examined in a particular lense because she didn't outright abandon Naruto to bleed out from his stump; single-minded though she was, and idiotic for making such a callous remark that invalidates all of the pain and suffering brought about by Sasuke's actions, she healed both of her teammates, not just one. It fails to detract from the lack of consideration for Naruto's feelings though. But I accredit that personality slip-up to Kishi and whatever assistant thought it acceptable to cast aside Naruto and Sakura's relationship, not just in a romantic context, but as friends and associates in generals. 

I hope that in time your theory is proven to be accurate, Ramenamitsu. 

#97 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 12:50 AM

hey ramen, it's a pretty good theory, but I actually believe that the movie will be some filler trash about how Naruto suddenly falls in love with Hinata. 

But, I like your theory and I think it does have a hold. You don't see any of the pairings actually interacting with each other, maybe because Hinata doesn't fully know how people in relationships work or whatever. But in her dream wouldn't Neji be alive? Besides, why would Kishimoto end with an IT? Who would there be a movie and then a mini-series of the children?

The only thing that still keeps me believing is that how can anyone possibly take an NH movie seriously after the last 29374 clearly NS movies. 

have a nice day!

I think the part where Neji is dead is the ONLY part that makes chapter 700 a little believable. But who knows? This could be to mislead us to think that this is true. We saw Hinata's dream until up to when she was still 16? 17? Who knows, Neji might have died in her dream that made her and Naruto's bond stronger. I don't know. Everything is only a small possibility.

Even if my theory is true, and this is a huge if, I'm still disappointed with Kishi's handling of the manga and the movie. He should have focused on the interactions of Naruto and his bonds in chapter 700 INSTEAD of these children who appeared out of nowhere. Bonds is the main theme of Naruto and in the end, bonds is the one huge thing Kishi neglected.

Hey Ramen! This is my response to a certain member on this forum regarding the route Kishi took. Can you please enlighten me on the probablities of it? I mean you know the manga Editors and stuff way better than me. Can you please guide me on this one?
Here's one of the possible reasons as to why Kishi took this route.
Its not Kishi's fault, I think. Now listen to me as to why I say this.
We both know Kishi poured his heart and soul into the manga and what Naruto meant for him. He said he intended to end the manga at the Pein arc. We both know how it ended. Later, he said he was forced by his editors to continue the manga. And call it a coincidence but that's exactly when the manga quality started deteriorating. And when does he deteriorate? When the writer no longer has any interest and he is forced to do something against his will.
Kishi took the initiative of RtN. He said he did something which he cannot do in manga for some reasons. Unlike this movie...Kishi took the initiative to direct RTN HIMSELF. This implies that he wanted to end the manga with Naruto and Sakura
Seeing how Kishi has portrayed Naruto uptil 698, I really find it difficult to accept that Kishi contradicts himself. Why does Sasuke's daughter look like Karin? Why does she have specs when Uchihas cannot have specs? And most of all....Sakura called Sasuke..BAKA! I don't remember anyone other than Naruto who is called 'Baka' by Sakura! Where did Sakura's tender, soft, tranquil, sweet smile go if she was married to the one she loved? Why was it always given to Naruto and never to Sasuke now that she is with him?
Why are Naruto's children neglected especially when he himself was neglected? Why is Naruto always in the office? Why does Naruto eat Ramen alone especially when he has a wife and a family he loved?
You know when this happens? This is when either of the parents don't want a child in the first place and since it is there...they look after it as a formality. I just cannot imagine Naruto not giving time to his family especially when he badly wanted one. From all this, I can only infer that his emotions are still with Sakura and he still loves her. He is forced to enter a relationship into Hinata.
This is why Kishi ruined the ending like this, because he was not allowed to do what he always wanted to and that's why left hints saying what he really intended to do and how he was forced to do it. 15 years is a long time to invest in something and however you ruin it...you still have emotions for it. However you hate it...this type of ending is only possible if you are made to do something which you never wanted to in the first place. This is just my take on things...not necessarily be true..

It's a possibility and I thought of that too. However, I doubt it for two reasons.
1. Popular mangaka> editor> unpopular mangaka
Kishi is one of the most popular mangaka in weekly shounen jump. I doubt even the editors could force Kishi to destroy the world he was building.

Do you know HUNTER X HUNTER's Mangaka called Togashi? He didn't update his manga for years because he was too addicted to his games. The editor couldn't do kitten about it. They can't even fire him, because it's better that he continues writing (no matter how long it takes), rather than to just end the series. And Togashi probably doesn't have half the popularity Kishi has.

If worse comes to worst, Kishi can just take a break or stop writing. Shueisha will prefer Kishi writing the story the way he wants instead of him not writing the story at all.

2. This ending does not appease the story fans that has a considerably larger size than the pairing fans (and specifically NH/SS fans out of all pairing fans).
A story fan would want to see how Naruto became the Hokage, how he ended the cycle of hatred, the aftermath of war, what happened to Orochimaru, the scroll Suigetsu had, INSTEAD of Naruto's kitten parenting, popular characters turning into baby-making machines and sperm banks just for the sake of making NH/SS canon.

There is no merit for the editor or the Shueisha to force this on Kishi.

You make a very compelling argument! I like this theory. Nicely done!!!! :)

Thank you very much! I appreciate your kind comment :)

Bolded: How true is that? I feel so bad for SS and NH. They will always be silver medal and rebound no matter how hard you push this movie as NH. You can't change 698 chapters and make up for it in a movie, especially when the last movies had NS written all over it. You'd think if this movie was all NH that there'd be no NS sketches at all.  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

How long were they in the IT btw? Naruto and Sasuke were fighting for so long, it could be that their entire lives were taking place in this dream and that's why everyone looks so run down... they achieved everything they ever wanted and can't do much now. 700 looks to be in the future a bit, maybe Neji died anyways in the future regardless of what happened to him in the war? This has to be from someone's perspective who doesn't know these main characters very well. I refuse to believe something like this happened especially seeing how beautiful 698 was with the importance of bonds and never giving up. 

I really like your theory Ramen! 

Can I join you? lmaoo. I'll do it, i'm not even kidding. Though it'll be a henna tattoo I'll make myself, it'll last a good few months if I use the strong stuff.  :pimp:

Thank you very much! As for the IT, I think it's possible they saw their whole life in it. The time limit to get out of the IT was fifteen minutes right? (Or am I wrong? I forgot the inner workings). They could have seen everything in it. In a usual Tsukuyomi you can experience three days in three seconds. Why not the same in IT?

There really isn't. That was OOC as hell. The last I remembered, Sakura couldn't even trust Sasuke, she was either sad, or angry at him. And the last I remembered, Sakura thought of Naruto MORE important than Sasuke, regardless of romantic feelings. Everything in 699 contradicts the previous 600+ chapters. Sakura suffered Sasuke's brutal attitude and insults for apparently no reason. I have no idea why the writer would make his character suffer for no reason, unless he actually hated that character.

#98 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 12:57 AM

Unfortunately, Sakura's short attention span is not the first time where a female team member neglected to consider the well-being and opinions of her group. When Sasuke first appeared on the scene with the Hokages, everyone who considered him to be a companion from their age group were pushing and shoving to get to the bottom of his intentions for being there. That is what the sensible minded Rookies had formed a circle around him to inquire about. But Ino carelessly stumbled across the ravaged landscape, dumbfounded and smitten over her childhood crush. Choji needed to reprimand her for the careless behaviour she demonstrated. Much later on, Hinata abandoned all pretexts when she noticed Naruto in his critical state and abandoned her team to be next to her personified object's side. 

The sad part about it is that Kishi probably interprets these moments as a signs of unprejudiced commitment and love. To me, it's selfish and petty. You don't abandon your teammates in a crisis just so you can fawn over the neglectful love interest. Sakura's conduct in #699 is less severe when examined in a particular lense because she didn't outright abandon Naruto to bleed out from his stump; single-minded though she was, and idiotic for making such a callous remark that invalidates all of the pain and suffering brought about by Sasuke's actions, she healed both of her teammates, not just one. It fails to detract from the lack of consideration for Naruto's feelings though. But I accredit that personality slip-up to Kishi and whatever assistant thought it acceptable to cast aside Naruto and Sakura's relationship, not just in a romantic context, but as friends and associates in generals. 

I hope that in time your theory is proven to be accurate, Ramenamitsu.

Yeah, that's Kishi's portrayal of woman. You can see he appreciates women, but in his own twisted judgmental way. Sigh. I don't know what's worse. A misogynistic writer who writes bad females, or a supposedly feminist writer who writes bad females thinking they're good.

And thank you very much for your comment!

#99 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 02:02 AM

Wow, so many replies! I feel so loved haha!

If chapter 699 and chapter 700 are reliable, Kishi did a huge injustice to Sakura and Naruto's friendship bond. The Sakura who did CPR on Naruto, sharing his dream of becoming Hokage should be the one standing next to him, regardless of love or not. Kishi still should have done these character's interactions in the manga chapter, not in the movie.

I'll watch the movie AFTER people watched it. Because I don't want to waste my money in case the movie was sh*tty.

That is why I need to see  the movie I wanto see that bond that  build that special friendship that almost became love.

When you said  people you mean us or over there in Japan?

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#100 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 02:08 AM

I mean in Japan. Since it's going to be shown here earlier than other countries :) I'm not going to burden you guys asking you guys to watch the movie haha!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users