#1 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 02 June 2014 - 04:05 PM

Hello guys :). Its been almost a month since my last fiction. So, I have decided to write another one but unfortunately I can't think of any plot. Can you guys please help me out on this part? Suggestions will be much appreciated :)

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#2 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 02 June 2014 - 07:25 PM

Well I'm not sure how much I can help but how about first thinking about the theme of your story first. Do you want adventure, angst, horror, romance, and so on and so forth. Once you decide that pick scenes you'd like to write about, like lets take horror since I don't see much of that written. Lets say you want to write a scene with Naruto and Sakura on a mission that takes them through an abandoned village, however no matter how much they travel they can't leave and are stuck inside. All kinds of creepy stuff happens to them while they are there and Naruto and Sakura are scared beyond belief.Then you can play off why they can't leave, perhaps someone caught them in a genjutsu but they aren't aware of that until later on. Who is the person that cast it and why and so on and so forth. This is personally how I write. Everything starts off in bits and pieces and at first they look like just random ideas but with some brainstorming I'm able to connect them all. So there you have it, I didn't actually give you a plot but I hope that my advice puts you on your path to finding one, good luck :D

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#3 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 02 June 2014 - 07:52 PM

This is personally how I write. Everything starts off in bits and pieces and at first they look like just random ideas but with some brainstorming I'm able to connect them all. So there you have it, I didn't actually give you a plot but I hope that my advice puts you on your path to finding one, good luck :D

That's pretty much how it works for me too. I just start with a random idea and disconnected scenes and once I start sorting out the jumbled thoughts a plot can begin taking shape. Even if I don't yet have a solid direction on where I'm going at the time, I still try to write anyway because I often find that a brainstorm can strike me in the middle of the writing process. So, basically, narusaku256 you just need to start with an idea, even if it seems small, and build around it. Choosing which genre you want to write for, like Konohakitten said, is definitely a good place to start. :yes:

#4 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 05:30 AM

Thanks guys @Konohakitten and @Bakeneko chan. Well, actually I liked the points you stated. Can I write multi genre fictions? As in horror and romantic? I know too much contradiction in one sentence but maybe like they are sent on a mission and then we get sweet moments like Sakura embracing Naruto all of a sudden because she is frightened and Naruto protecting Sakura from all odds. Something like the stuff that goes on in the manga and fillers. Will it do good?

#5 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 03 June 2014 - 05:34 AM

I think that does just fine :D when it comes to writing I think anything and everything is allowed. Besides a horror kind of story would put the both of them closer together and depending on where their relationship is in the story it can lead to some very romantic situations :3 

#6 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 05:39 AM

I think that does just fine :D when it comes to writing I think anything and everything is allowed. Besides a horror kind of story would put the both of them closer together and depending on where their relationship is in the story it can lead to some very romantic situations :3 

EXACTLY! I guess in times of desperation, your true emotions come out and nothing will be a perfect set up than this. I guess I'll go with one. Can you suggest me some points, like some minor stuff? Some tips or something like that?

#7 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 06:31 AM

Sure like what kinds of tips exactly?

#8 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 07:09 AM

Sure like what kinds of tips exactly?

Any tips, like your opinions on how I can go about the plot, or anything really.

#9 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 07:27 AM

Ohh :3 sure. Well lets see if you want to go this route then you should think about when this is taking place. Is it before the war? After the war? Or is it an AU story. Also what relationship do you want Naruto and Sakura to have? Are they dating already, or are they not there yet but its apparent that they have a thing for one another? Are they going to go on this mission alone with one another or is it a bigger team? If they are alone whats the reason? Did they get separated from the rest of their group, or were they assigned together because Tsunade gave them this mission for specific reasons? Another thing that I personally think is important are you supporting characters. Who do you want to include in this and what purpose are they going to serve? The list can go on and on but I would most defiantly take BakeNeko's advice and just start writing. A lot of the time you'll start thinking about other ideas when you start to write, it's amazing really. Also reread some of your old work. Sometimes that can help you get even more ideas :D I hope this helps.

#10 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 07:36 AM

Ohh :3 sure. Well lets see if you want to go this route then you should think about when this is taking place. Is it before the war? After the war? Or is it an AU story. Also what relationship do you want Naruto and Sakura to have? Are they dating already, or are they not there yet but its apparent that they have a thing for one another? Are they going to go on this mission alone with one another or is it a bigger team? If they are alone whats the reason? Did they get separated from the rest of their group, or were they assigned together because Tsunade gave them this mission for specific reasons? Another thing that I personally think is important are you supporting characters. Who do you want to include in this and what purpose are they going to serve? The list can go on and on but I would most defiantly take BakeNeko's advice and just start writing. A lot of the time you'll start thinking about other ideas when you start to write, it's amazing really. Also reread some of your old work. Sometimes that can help you get even more ideas :D I hope this helps.

They are going before the war. And no its not an AU fic. They are not dating, but yeah they do have a thing or two. They are going on a mission with each other because Tsunade assigned them togethe. Though I am not sure on this part. They may go with a group. So, if they go with a group supporting characters come up already. And yes, I have already started writing :D. Thanks a ton @Konohakitten and @Bakeneko-chan :D

#11 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 07:40 AM

No prob :D it's my pleasure and good luck! I can't wait to read it!

#12 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 07:54 AM

No prob :D it's my pleasure and good luck! I can't wait to read it!

Sure :D. Thank you for the wishes :D. If you want, you can read my first fanfic, though it contains much grammatical and mispellings. Thanks to me, I forgot to proof read it. Anyways here's the link: https://www.fanficti...s-right-for-you I'd really appreciate it if you read it :D. Its a one shot of 5k words actually.

Edited by narusaku256, 03 June 2014 - 07:55 AM.

#13 nikki1314

nikki1314

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts
  • Interests:NARUSAKU , FANFICS , NARUSAK.. oh ive said that.. MUSIC , Photography and NARUSAKU!

Posted 03 June 2014 - 08:17 AM

I'm honestly looking for a FF where Naruto is Hokage while Sakura is his Assistant :D haha. I'd like to see how Sakura will help him BE THE GREATEST HOKAGE EVER! :D

-Naruto ending gets released- 

Kishi: Honey, I’m home! 

His wife:

tumblr_inline_nw89a6rhAY1smwzjq_500.gif

#14 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 08:27 AM

I'm honestly looking for a FF where Naruto is Hokage while Sakura is his Assistant :D haha. I'd like to see how Sakura will help him BE THE GREATEST HOKAGE EVER! :D

You can refer to Bakeneko-chan's 'Succor' or the one Konohakitten's currently writing. the link to those are on the main fiction page 'The great fiction listing' or something similar along those lines :D

#15 nikki1314

nikki1314

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts
  • Interests:NARUSAKU , FANFICS , NARUSAK.. oh ive said that.. MUSIC , Photography and NARUSAKU!

Posted 03 June 2014 - 10:20 AM

I loved succor! Cheers mate!

His wife:

#16 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 03 June 2014 - 01:09 PM

I loved succor! Cheers mate!

I'm glad to hear it! :D You can't see me, but I'm smiling like an idiot right now. And thanks for recommending my fic, narusaku256!

#17 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 03:19 PM

I'm glad to hear it! :D You can't see me, but I'm smiling like an idiot right now. And thanks for recommending my fic, narusaku256!

Don't mention it :D.

#18 nikki1314

nikki1314

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 03:22 PM

Haha! Funny thing is, I tried to follow and Favorite you, but turns out, that I.already do! Haha, be waiting for updates! Haha Goodjob

His wife:

#19 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 03:48 PM

Haha! Funny thing is, I tried to follow and Favorite you, but turns out, that I.already do! Haha, be waiting for updates! Haha Goodjob

Yeah, 'Succor' is a great fic :D Btw, you can even refer to Konohakitten's and Trixie's works. Even they are good :D

Edited by narusaku256, 03 June 2014 - 03:54 PM.

#20 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 08:03 PM

Yeah, 'Succor' is a great fic :D Btw, you can even refer to Konohakitten's and Trixie's works. Even they are good :D

Thanks for recommending my story :3 I'll also give yours a read as well :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users