#1 Sinedd

Sinedd

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 02:16 PM

Episode 355 - The Targeted Sharingan
From the preview I thought this episode is weak, just like the last episode... but it turns out that this episode is very good. Kinoe fighting Kakashi was epic:D
Danzo may be a scumbag, but he is cautious *calculated man* enough to know people's defects. Orochimaru was spying Kinoe & Kakashi at the ending. Creepy!
In case you didn't notice this happens 3 years after the last episode (354). (Kinoe is still a Root member and Kakashi ANBU).

#2 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 13 March 2014 - 07:01 PM

I have to say this episode was far better than the last one we got, but I can't help but wonder if I'm  the only one who is waiting to see the bad ass we call Itachi.

#3 HokagexNaruto

HokagexNaruto

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 03:17 AM

I have to say this episode was far better than the last one we got, but I can't help but wonder if I'm  the only one who is waiting to see the bad ass we call Itachi.

I thought so too. I've been enjoying this filler, tbh and last weeks, especially the ending, was just... sigh. 

I really thought this week's was much better. When Kinoe kept mentioning "Rin'' and Kakashi was getting mad made the fight even more epic. 

And Danzo. That guy... It's like they're trying to make us hate that guy even more!   >:( 

Oh yeah, and I seriously can't wait to see Itachi either. *^*

Edited by HokagexNaruto, 14 March 2014 - 03:43 AM.

#4 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 03:32 AM

This episode wasn't bad at all. The fight scene was pretty good and it also had some cool suspenseful moments. I also liked the way it explained how Kinoe became involved with Root. 

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#5 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 14 March 2014 - 06:22 PM

I thought so too. I've been enjoying this filler, tbh and last weeks, especially the ending, was just... sigh. 

I really thought this week's was much better. When Kinoe kept mentioning "Rin'' and Kakashi was getting mad made the fight even more epic. 

And Danzo. That guy... It's like they're trying to make us hate that guy even more!   >:( 

Oh yeah, and I seriously can't wait to see Itachi either. *^*

Yeah I mean we all know that Itachi is cool.

Yeah the fight with Kakashi and Kinoe was good and well done in my eyes.

lol well we all hate Danzo and people say Sakura is the bad one lol I mean hearing that is just so funny,

#6 Sav from Australia

Sav from Australia

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 11:08 PM

Another really enjoyable episode in this filler arc.  Enthralling stuff.  Naruto is still rocking.  I wanna rocks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users