Askia31

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 06:39 AM

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/613

yeah...kishimoto dont give a kitten about sakura

Edited by Askia31, 12 December 2012 - 06:49 AM.

#2 Chucky-kun

Chucky-kun

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 06:47 AM

NO NOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOO

On a side note tho, sakura was seen helping darui channel his jutsu

And also, kishi foreshadows again, lol

Edited by Chucky-kun, 12 December 2012 - 06:51 AM.

c1a2d1a877.jpg

#3 Askia31

Askia31

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 06:54 AM

I don't really feel much for them considering they're characters we barely see, and the fact there's a high possibility they're not even dead.

449, never forget.

Edited by Askia31, 12 December 2012 - 06:55 AM.

#4 Chucky-kun

Chucky-kun

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 06:57 AM

QUOTE (Askia31 @ Dec 12 2012, 05:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't really feel much for them considering they're characters we barely see, and the fact there's a high possibility they're not even dead.

449, never forget.

kind of just wanted more dramatic effect lol. Well, sakura got blasted as well and you can see her behind darui. But also, this is kind of madara and obito's weakness. Kishi will probably use the fact that they're connected to the juubi against them soon

c1a2d1a877.jpg

#5 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 06:58 AM

kitten's going down --Click here to view--
QUOTE (Askia31 @ Dec 12 2012, 12:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yeah...kishimoto dont give a kitten about sakura
sad.gif Ouch. Well, at least we saw Sakura at all! In two panels!! We just have to take what we can get. xD

HOW MUCH UGLIER CAN THE JUUBI GET?

The Juubi is really powerful, though. I'm surprised Obito and Madara can control it. I wonder if Hashirama would be able to control it...

And those last few pages, oh God.. So sad... I didn't expect them to die at all. Poor Ino, and Shikamaru...! Her tears, and that moment of shock and horror, before quickly getting back to business... gah! It's okay to cry! D: Looks like he'll have to fill in his dad's role now. Also, some major-ish characters just died (non-fodder) so maybe Tsunade doesn't have to die biggrin.gif?Still, I wonder what Shikaku said to them. hopefully it'll work.

Did anyone see the seventeenth page? With Hinata? xD

Also, it's interesting how lately we've been getting chapters with Obito and Madara talking about the end of the world, when the world is supposed to end on the 21st... Hmm. tongue.gif

Edited by mydearbeloved, 12 December 2012 - 07:39 AM.

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#6 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 06:58 AM

Oh God, I'm happy and sad at the same time. I'm happy that the good guys are really struggling and don't overlap like how Fairy Tail will be doing. No offense. Sad that there are people dying. Not so sure what did happen to Shikamaru and Ino's dads, but it's rather hurtful for their child to think this way. Bottom line, this chapter is another buildup. Naruto's hurt and dislocated? Hm, I wonder. Well, try to keep the expectation low, but time will soon tell.

I just realized something...Kishi is aiming two things. One is that he's building up to the final climax to finally stop Juubi BEFORE THE HOLIDAY BREAK. Bastard! The other one is that the next chapter will mark the last chapter of the volume. Clever. That said the next chapter is going to be crucial. Another long week of wait. Oh well, time to continue playing Halo 4 legendary (Pain in the ass mad.gif )

#7 neoshadow

neoshadow

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 305 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:01 AM

I wouldn't be too worried about Sakura not doing anything because to be fair not many did anything this chapter.
Since we've now finally seen the full might of the Juubi (which I didn't know what it was before and I REALLY don't know what it is now) and it's pretty threatening I'd be glad for Sakura's role to be to heal as many as possible, in a way it will be one of the most important roles, it may not be a combat role and she may not get a fight but it will show both her strength and skill and I think that's what we truly want from Kishi regarding her.

It feels really wrong to feel this but I'm glad someone important died, it's been a major problem with the War arc to me that for all its talk about how great the stakes are it's never really felt that way when the only Shinobi who have died have been unknowns (admittedly a lot of them did die).

There's a nice parallel to both the alliances goal and Madara's goal to cut off the mind of their enemy.

I loved the subtle pain in Shikamaru's face, like you know how affected he is by it but he now has a job to do so he can't let it get to him. I wonder if Chouza will die as well since both Shikaku and Inoichi have, if he does I really feel for Team 10 first their sensei who was killed by Akatsuki, brought back and had to be killed again by them and now their parents. Kishi has a real love for them, they're easily the 2nd most important of Naruto's generation.

#8 sardns

sardns

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:01 AM

Damn, the ten tails is ugly! and Sakura got hit real good with that rock. Lets just pray she isn't going to be unconscious for like ten chapters as a result. AND SKIKAKU AND INOICHI! arg.gif poor Shikamaru and Ino...

#9 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:08 AM

Disappointed --Click here to view--
The ending for the previous chapter was misleading, I have to admit. We were given the impression that the alliance forces would be engaging in close quarters combat with Madara and Tobi. That didn't occur in this chapter though. Instead we have this continual long ranged assailment of various points on the map in order to complete the alliance was attempting ironically.

It was a good chapter for what it was and at least we got to see Sakura assisting on the first page by amplifying Darui's ninjutsu. Still, I'm pretty sure almost all of us were hoping that she would be able to do more than just act as an amplifier. Well if nothing else it does provide a minor parallel to Tsunade enhancing Onoki's Jinton with her chakra. The only issue I really have apart from what was already mentioned is the focus placed on Team 10 again. Perhaps Shikaku's plan will entail involvement from everyone, including Sakura, but we won't know until the next chapter. All I can say about that is Team 10's role so far has been greater than any of the other rookies' excluding Naruto and Sasuke's. It's frustrating because Kishi promised that our favorite characters would shine but so far that does not appear to be the case. Healing Kakashi and then boosting a teammate's attack isn't what I'd call "shining".

Here's hoping that the plan to stop the Jubi includes Sakura in some capacity. Hell, I want her to personally try her hand against Tobi/Madara if only for a moment. Give her some more screentime, Kishi. Prove to us that she really is the heroine of this story.

#10 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:14 AM

QUOTE (Atheck @ Dec 12 2012, 02:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The ending for the previous chapter was misleading, I have to admit. We were given the impression that the alliance forces would be engaging in close quarters combat with Madara and Tobi. That didn't occur in this chapter though. Instead we have this continual long ranged assailment of various points on the map in order to complete the alliance was attempting ironically.

It was a good chapter for what it was and at least we got to see Sakura assisting on the first page by amplifying Darui's ninjutsu. Still, I'm pretty sure almost all of us were hoping that she would be able to do more than just act as an amplifier. Well if nothing else it does provide a minor parallel to Tsunade enhancing Onoki's Jinton with her chakra. The only issue I really have apart from what was already mentioned is the focus placed on Team 10 again. Perhaps Shikaku's plan will entail involvement from everyone, including Sakura, but we won't know until the next chapter. All I can say about that is Team 10's role so far has been greater than any of the other rookies' excluding Naruto and Sasuke's. It's frustrating because Kishi promised that our favorite characters would shine but so far that does not appear to be the case. Healing Kakashi and then boosting a teammate's attack isn't what I'd call "shining".

Here's hoping that the plan to stop the Jubi includes Sakura in some capacity. Hell, I want her to personally try her hand against Tobi/Madara if only for a moment. Give her some more screentime, Kishi. Prove to us that she really is the heroine of this story.

I would say wait for the next chapter. It would seem that Kishi planned to end with a huge cliffhanger before the break. Also, the next chapter is the last chapter of the volume. I would wait and see. Also, these last 2 chapters are pretty much building up to the true climax as Juubi has now transformed and they now have one final plan. That said it all leads up to this. It seems that they are aiming for those two guys after all. Not sure if they will do so again, but next chapter will tell us all. Let's wait. Keep the expectation low. Funny to say that, but best to be surprise then expected.

#11 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:23 AM

QUOTE (Atheck @ Dec 12 2012, 01:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Agreed. I really hope we see some more action from Sakura, SOON. Healing is important, but it's not really that special anymore. Well, there's one more chapter before the break, so hopefully we see some more of her then. And there's still many chapters to come so I hope she'll be made out to be more of a heroine, like Kishi said. Maybe she'll be part of the plan to stop the Juubi, but that seems unlikely, so hopefully she's a large part of helping take down Obito/Madara (with Obito being the more likely option, probably).

On a side note, I'm really loving Madara. He's probably my favourite villain. Just the essence of being all chill, and not worked up about anything... I love it.

Edited by mydearbeloved, 12 December 2012 - 07:29 AM.

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#12 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:27 AM

Realy liked the chapter, but i never thought they jubi could look even uglier than before XD

Well so in my opinion the next step will be the alliance trying to disconnect madara and obito from the juubi.

Also i dont see a problem with sakura. My opinion is that she will get her moment after the juubi is down.
Thats also the time i thibk the parralel between them will play a big role, but juubi first.

ada_wong_signature_by_valxy-d5m0oa1.png

#13 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:30 AM

That Ten-tails can WRECK!! th_confused0089.gif omfg.gif Not very appealing to look at though xD but since when are powerful things pretty? (Okay, there is Chibi Kurama laugh.gif)

I had to a double take on the last few pages, I missed what was happening at first. But poor Ino and Shikamaru. I really loved the scene when you could see how tense Shikamaru was than a split second of intense horror and surprise back to serious pokerface. I probably feel the most sorry for him honestly, especially because of Asuma. Shikamaru seems to be one of the few characters, excluding Naruto, who has such responsibility on his shoulders. He has to grow up so fast! And it handles that well, I love that about Shika. wub.gif It isn't about his own feelings, it's about the war and the others who are still standing. Ino seemed blank-faced but you could see her tears falling down anyway. I'm slightly sad that Shikaku died! sad.gif I was honestly fond of him. He reminded me a lot Shikamaru. Don't really feel affected by Inoichi's death though. I'm sort of glad some character deaths finally happened. It's nice to finally see it being actually, y'know, a war.

I once again had trouble following the epic fight scene. sweat.gif It's just Naruto, *insert battle here*, Shikaku and Inoichi dead. Can't wait till that's animated smile.gif. Sakura didn't have a huge part but at least she healed, right? Like the rest of you, I was disappointed. She's your heroine for God's sake, Kishi! Show it!! Here's hoping she does something more next week. Side note, I completely loled at Hinata's random appearance laugh.gif. She just has to be in everything to feed her fanbase, doesn't she? wink.gif Damn this weeklong wait. wallbash.gif I so wanna see Madara and Obito's next move plus an extension of the rookies having the reality of what just happened sink in. I wanna read the next chapter right now. th_cussing.gif One of the downsides of reading a Naruto chapter right when it comes out. The week seems unbearably longer.

Edited by xxRomanceGirlxx, 12 December 2012 - 07:37 AM.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#14 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:47 AM

okay............... --Click here to view--
well....im kinda disappointed (AND IM EASY TO PLZ!!!)
1) sakura got only 2 panels ( and got hit by a rock to the head)
2) seriously! shikaku and ino's pa died!????
3)......nothing got better!!!

....well....i just hope things change, cause these chapters are too short to be fully interesting to me.....it's like half a chapter!! cause there's so much going on!!

here's hoping for the better.

Edited by merryGOflava, 12 December 2012 - 07:48 AM.

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#15 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 12 December 2012 - 08:06 AM

Holy kitten... I wasn't expecting that to happen... I just hope this doesn't detour Shikamaru from helping out in the war. I'm sure his father would want him to continue and remember the will of fire. On another subject the ten tails is gotta wreck some kitten up. I hope the alliance can do something about it and maybe what Shikaku meant by stopping the ten tails is this:

tongue.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#16 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 08:09 AM

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Dec 12 2012, 03:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Holy kitten... I wasn't expecting that to happen... I just hope this doesn't detour Shikamaru from helping out in the war. I'm sure his father would want him to continue and remember the will of fire. On another subject the ten tails is gotta wreck some kitten up. I hope the alliance can do something about it and maybe what Shikaku meant by stopping the ten tails is this:

tongue.gif

laugh.gif
Perhaps destroying the moon comes first. Do what Piccolo did. Then, we will be alright. tongue.gif

Edited by NaruSaku4Life3g, 12 December 2012 - 08:10 AM.

#17 Chucky-kun

Chucky-kun

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 08:35 AM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Dec 12 2012, 06:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
okay............... --Click here to view--
well....im kinda disappointed (AND IM EASY TO PLZ!!!)
1) sakura got only 2 panels ( and got hit by a rock to the head)
2) seriously! shikaku and ino's pa died!????
3)......nothing got better!!!

....well....i just hope things change, cause these chapters are too short to be fully interesting to me.....it's like half a chapter!! cause there's so much going on!!

here's hoping for the better.

Would be a let down to get a climax in the penultimate chapter and then have everyone derping around in the last chapter before the break.

c1a2d1a877.jpg

#18 neoshadow

neoshadow

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 305 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 09:08 AM

just realized --Click here to view--
All this talk about Shikaku and Inoichi, everyone (including myself) has been forgetting about Ao. Poor Ao, one of the few named characters to die in the war so far and everyone ignores it.

Occurred to me, what if Tsunade's speech on the role of a medic-nin wasn't to downplay any future role Sakura may have for the reader, but to plant a plan in Madara's head. He's shown in this chapter to very deliberately cut off the mind of the alliance, chances are he doesn't know about Shikamaru but still, what if his next move was to attack the medic-nins, he's already shown contempt for them through Tsunade, but because of her he knows the role they play.
If I were Madara it would target them next it would be the next logical target, first attack the brain them make sure they won't be getting up again by taking away their means of healing.

I mean as much as I'm loathe to relegate Sakura to a damsel in distress it would fit with Naruto's promise to protect his friends.

Edited by neoshadow, 12 December 2012 - 09:12 AM.

#19 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 09:12 AM

QUOTE (neoshadow @ Dec 12 2012, 04:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
All this talk about Shikaku and Inoichi, everyone (including myself) has been forgetting about Ao. Poor Ao, one of the few named characters to die in the war so far and everyone ignores it.

Just occurred to me, what if Tsunade's speech on the role of a medic-nin wasn't to downplay any future role Sakura may have for the reader, but to plant a plan in Madara's head. He's shown in this chapter to very deliberately cut off the mind of the alliance, chances are he doesn't know about Shikamaru but still, what if his next move was to attack the medic-nins, he's already shown contempt for them through Tsunade, but because of her he knows the role they play.
If I were Madara it would target them next it would be the next logical target, first attack the brain them make sure they won't be getting up again by taking away their means of healing.

It's possible that Madara will attack the medics next. Afterall, like you said it's the most logical group to target after removing the strategists or the "brain" of the alliance forces.

If that occurs then we could see some development with the Sakura/Rin parallel which Tobi could potentially make as they're attempting to kill the medics. Who knows, it could even be the reason for a future betrayal on his part since he's reminded of Rin through Sakura and he would not want her to die.

#20 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 09:27 AM

Well it's about time someone finally important dies. Oh how i love it! I'm hoping for more big deaths on the battlefield. Let's turn this war into an actual god damn war.

and lol I don't even think Sakura's the heroine anymore.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users