• Please log in to reply
3333 replies to this topic

#1401 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 13 December 2017 - 07:54 PM

Well, "peace between nations" I guess is where the line is drawn. Not counting third party offenders.

Semantics I guess, but wasn't the general idea of world peace what Jiraiya spoke of was is as no more fighting wars, bloodshed and suffering!? I can't make any sense of that , the continuation of this series with this new generation crap kinda contradicts the very meaning of what "peace" really stands for.

Either way this theme should have never even been brought on in the first place, in the end its nothing but a forced crap.

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#1402 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 10:18 PM

The alternative is it's not so much about their opinion, instead it's about the opinion of their readers. If the readers hate the show, what good would praising it be? If Boruto draws a negative reaction from most of it's readers, those readers aren't going to care about articles praising it. It could even cause them to disregard IGN's opinions on anime in general, thinking they have kitten taste.

Though really, there probably is money paid to promote the show. Maybe now IGN feels it's in it's best interest to distance itself from Boruto?

IGN has always been click bait even before Naruto ever existed. They play to the highest bidder like during console wars and have been proven to take sides if they were bribed. They have no loyalty or journalistic entigrity and everyone knows that.

Semantics I guess, but wasn't the general idea of world peace what Jiraiya spoke of was is as no more fighting wars, bloodshed and suffering!? I can't make any sense of that , the continuation of this series with this new generation crap kinda contradicts the very meaning of what "peace" really stands for.

Either way this theme should have never even been brought on in the first place, in the end its nothing but a forced crap.

Exactly. Why say there is world peace, but continue to train soldiers and ninjas unless you know that "World Peace" is at best only a temporary thing. These "semantics" is what these writers use to excuse poor explanations of idealogies. "Well, the Ootsuki Clan is not a nation in the world, but they live on the moon. So world peace still exists because they don't belong to any nation." The whole story stretched the imagination and off the cuff of theur sleeve make excuses for why things occur.

Just look how they changed the rules of the Byakugan to explain why Boruto doesn't have one and why Himawari got hers later.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#1403 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.

Posted 13 December 2017 - 11:31 PM

Exactly. Why say there is world peace, but continue to train soldiers and ninjas unless you know that "World Peace" is at best only a temporary thing. These "semantics" is what these writers use to excuse poor explanations of idealogies. "Well, the Ootsuki Clan is not a nation in the world, but they live on the moon. So world peace still exists because they don't belong to any nation." The whole story stretched the imagination and off the cuff of theur sleeve make excuses for why things occur.

Just look how they changed the rules of the Byakugan to explain why Boruto doesn't have one and why Himawari got hers later.

That pretty much sums it up. 

Honestly is there even one theme that was presented in this series as a means to send a powerful message with some "moral values" that wasn't twisted/destroyed in the end!? I can't even recall what was the purpose of it at all that's how fuked up this series is. 

Although I'm not aware about anything that's happening in this series honestly I'm not surprised even one bit they've did that. The only surprising thing would be if they killed of Hinata somehow now that would be a freaking miracle!!!

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#1404 Azor Ahai

Azor Ahai

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 12:09 AM

Wait...is this story still in this arc? They haven't graduated, which means they haven't done the Chunin exam arc that tied into that birdbrain movie.

OH GOD! This is going to go on forever!!!

tumblr_p7wkb2FRTk1r3exqoo1_500.gif

#1405 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,544 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 12:54 AM

I heard from tumblr that snake kid able to use sage mode to beat shino .... when will this bullcrap stop :confused:.

He was able to do that in his one-shot. Which is set before he left the village. He was an experiment by Orochimaru to make a child that could used the Sage mode naturally that exist solely to kiss Boruto's ass.

Any world peace, ending the cycle of hated, or reforming the ninja system clearly failed by the first images in both the manga and the anime; Bolt & Nail re-fighting Naruto & Sasuke final battle.

#1406 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 01:44 AM

I remember a story from Japan where they had two actors dressed up as Naruto and HInata with Naruto saying "I hope you all believe in us," and a fan yelled back..."Not likely, scumbag."

I don't think Japan cares about Naruto anymore or Boruto and only America is keeping it afloat now if at all.

good, good I'm happy to hear that :smile:

Naruto not being there for his kids makes sense too. He never had a parent and thus has no idea how to be one.

noyt directing this at you but........

Riiiiiiight So Naruto Boruto's dad, never observed how other parents treat and raise their kids because he was longing for it. he forgets how Iruka and Jiraiya acted fatherly and caring towards him even though they were strict when they needed to be. :zaru: Even disregarding that, it is NO EXCUSE because  there are other stories where someone doesn't know how to be a parent since they never had or knew them either but they at least TRY, like Van Hohenheim from Fullmetal Alchemist or Kyros (at first at least) from One Piece. From what I see Boruto's dad "is not even trying

Edited by Phantom_999, 14 December 2017 - 02:27 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#1407 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 14 December 2017 - 02:24 AM

To quote ultron from avengers age of ultron "I think you're confusing peace with quite "cause that's all naruto did was keep the quite in the village though he couldn't even do that right.

IGN has always been click bait even before Naruto ever existed. They play to the highest bidder like during console wars and have been proven to take sides if they were bribed. They have no loyalty or journalistic entigrity and everyone knows that.

Ign sucks and doesn't get names and info right like how they review kingdom hearts stuff.

good, good I'm happy to hear that :smile:

noyt directing this at you but........

Riiiiiiight So Naruto, never observed how other parents treat and raise their kids because he was longing for it. he forgets how Iruka Jiraiya acted fatherly to him and were strict when they needed to be. :zaru: Even disregarding that, it is NO EXCUSE because  there are other stories where someone doesn't know how to be a parent either but they TRY, like Van Hohenheim from Fullmetal Alchemist or Kyros (at first at least) from One Piece. From what I see Boruto's dad "is not even trying"

Van hohenheim at least had an excuse cause of father is the reason he stayed away cause he though he was a monster but he did care about ed and all, dude cried taking a picture with his family knowing he couldn't be happy. I don't know who kyros is yet in one piece. No naruto I see barely trying at all which makes you wonder why even have kids or be with hinata.

#1408 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 03:21 AM

Yeah and even disregarding Hohenheim leaving his family, he is seen to be  a somewhat bumbling dad, but he TRIES to be a good father for his sons despite his circumstances and tragic back story where he was born a slave and did not know his parents then he witnessed his whole life and everyone he knew wiped out in a single night and was cursed to be immortal, but does that mean he is is being a kitten father?

Edited by Phantom_999, 14 December 2017 - 08:32 PM.

#1409 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 14 December 2017 - 01:24 PM

Yeah and even disregarding Hohenheim leaving his family, he is seen to be  a somewhat bumbling dad, but he TRIES to be a good father for his sons despite his circumstances and tragic back story where he was born a slave and did not know his parents then he witnessed his whole life and everyone he knew wiped out in a single night and was cured to be immortal, but does that mean he is is being a kitten father?

No and at least ed and al found out from him why he couldn't be with them and they were find with it. Plus he did pop in from time to time to see ed.

#1410 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 01:44 PM

He was able to do that in his one-shot. Which is set before he left the village. He was an experiment by Orochimaru to make a child that could used the Sage mode naturally that exist solely to kiss Boruto's ass.

Any world peace, ending the cycle of hated, or reforming the ninja system clearly failed by the first images in both the manga and the anime; Bolt & Nail re-fighting Naruto & Sasuke final battle.

One question why in the hell is Orocihimaru again allowed to experiment on children after everything that he has done!? Why is he walking free!? Seriously did they not see any fault in this!? Is this what peace allows you to do!? Its plain ridiculous!!!

This is exactly what I mean if its peaceful times why does the ninja system still exist!?  

not directing this at you but........

Riiiiiiight So Naruto Boruto's dad, never observed how other parents treat and raise their kids because he was longing for it. he forgets how Iruka and Jiraiya acted fatherly and caring towards him even though they were strict when they needed to be. :zaru: Even disregarding that, it is NO EXCUSE because  there are other stories where someone doesn't know how to be a parent since they never had or knew them either but they at least TRY, like Van Hohenheim from Fullmetal Alchemist or Kyros (at first at least) from One Piece. From what I see Boruto's dad "is not even trying

No worries I know you're not directing it me, that's something I just picked on from that toxic comment section in order to show how ridiculous their logic is . 

This is basically what I said in my previous posts, its ridiculous how they can just disregard this in the first place just for the sake of their paring, seriously their brainwashing level is over 9000!!!. I've never seen a case of an MC being treated so poorly and that's an understatement.  

To quote ultron from avengers age of ultron "I think you're confusing peace with quite "cause that's all naruto did was keep the quite in the village though he couldn't even do that right.

In the end he accomplished nothing its all water under the bridge now.

Posted Image                                                            

#1411 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 02:00 PM

I never know that gundam IBO doesn't do well. It has interesting premises.

Burito is air in the prime time slot, perhaps it will end like bleach?

#1412 Azor Ahai

Azor Ahai

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 02:53 PM

One question why in the hell is Orocihimaru again allowed to experiment on children after everything that he has done!? Why is he walking free!? Seriously did they not see any fault in this!? Is this what peace allows you to do!? Its plain ridiculous!!!

This is exactly what I mean if its peaceful times why does the ninja system still exist!?  

No worries I know you're not directing it me, that's something I just picked on from that toxic comment section in order to show how ridiculous their logic is . 

This is basically what I said in my previous posts, its ridiculous how they can just disregard this in the first place just for the sake of their paring, seriously their brainwashing level is over 9000!!!. I've never seen a case of an MC being treated so poorly and that's an understatement.  

In the end he accomplished nothing its all water under the bridge now.

To answer your question, is because Naruto is secretly a dictator who is committing genocide across the Shinobi world.

#1413 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 14 December 2017 - 03:21 PM

I do in fact "believe it" :zaru:

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#1414 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 03:36 PM

To answer your question, is because Naruto is secretly a dictator who is committing genocide across the Shinobi world.

:lmao: I believe it too!!!  :lmao:.

Posted Image                                                            

#1415 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 08:15 PM

And the pro-enders don't care because their beloved goddess Hinata got her "N-Naruto-kun!!!!" :zaru:

Edited by Phantom_999, 15 December 2017 - 12:00 AM.

#1416 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,544 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 12:00 AM

Apparently next episode they are finally going to bring in Sarutobi's daughter. 38 Episodes in to what it seems to be another part of Bolt's genin graduation exam not his Jounin instructor's test.

#1417 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 01:32 AM

And the pro-enders don't care because their beloved goddess Hinata got her "N-Naruto-kun!!!!" :zaru:

Their kittening monsters then him committing genocide at this point wouldn't surprise me at this point.

#1418 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 01:45 AM

Apparently next episode they are finally going to bring in Sarutobi's daughter. 38 Episodes in to what it seems to be another part of Bolt's genin graduation exam not his Jounin instructor's test.

Oh boy, can't wait to see how they mess up her character now. Is she going to be in love with Boruto too?

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#1419 Azor Ahai

Azor Ahai

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 01:48 AM

The whole purpose of Boruto is to free those who are being systematically killed by Naruto and his Shinobi allies. :P

#1420 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 02:45 AM

I am having trouble finding it in me to even care about the pairings anymore. If you turn the main char into an evil dictator, who cares if he didn't get to be with his childhood sweetheart? The Sakura from back then would have hated this Naruto. It would be like shipping Sakura with a young Danzo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users