LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 22 March 2017 - 02:48 PM

That is right everyone Seishi Kishimoto, the younger twin brother of " our lord and savor" Maasashi (sarcasm at it's finest), has returned yet again with a new manga series known as Mad Chimera World. 

link to article: http://www.animenews...d-manga/.113651

mad-chimera-world.png.jpg

There's nothing as far as the premise goes, but O-Parts Hunter was the very first thing he's done, and I've said it time and time again.  The way he tells his story and develops his characters  especially the female characters unlike his brothers is just absolutely amazing.  He even did a manga series called Blazer Drive which for the most part was good, but it was kinda rushed towards the end.  The next thing he did was The Crimson Wolf and the Trapped Sheep which i personally haven't checked out, but some people have told me it's alright.  The last thing he's done was Sukedachi 9 which thank god we're getting the translations and so far it's  really amazing for what we've gotten so far,  the final volume for that is still yet to be translated, but keeping my eye open on that. If you guys haven't checked the thread to Sukedachi 9 the link will be here:

http://www.narusaku....showtopic=14691

Just a heads up the manga is like a two sided story meaning you'll get certain chapters that tell the same event, but it'll be told from a different perspective which is interesting. Plus there isn't any BS that you'd expect from his older brother, and that's one of the few things that really sticks out to me about Seishi as a mangaka.

I think the sad thing is that Masashi has only been able to get 1 series complete throughout his mangaka career, and his younger brother has gotten 4 series under his belt. So hats off to Seishi for getting to his fifth series. I'm really looking forward to what the premise is gonna be about. Only thing we've got is that it's gonna be an action-battle series, and that's about it. 

Also incase anyone is wondering,  Mad Chimera World will be published in Kondasha's Morning Two magazine which means it'll be monthly just like his other series. It'll officially come out on April 22 so I'm not entirely sure when the scans will be out, but it'll be posted here whenever they get dropped.  

So what do you guys think of Seishi doing another series?  are you guys excited based on what he's done with O-Parts Hunter and Sukedachi 9? 

Edited by LuckyChi7, 22 March 2017 - 02:49 PM.

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#2 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 12:54 PM

It look similar in art style to that seven deadly sin or what ever it called manga, as well as a mixture lot of senin manga.

It nice that his brother was able to complete one and started up another manga in the time his brother was stuck dealing with the ending of Naruto. He done at least four different manga by this point that i know oft:

Satan 666 which was dragonball but with Satan instead of a giant monkey or a kitsune.

Blaze drive which people get powers from tatoos... *sigh* god damn it, kishi copied from his brother... or at least his successor did.

Sukedatchi which modified human are use to execute people by allowing a relative of the the person the criminal kill to get government sanctioned revenge.

Now this one.

He at least has a lot of idea since he was able to make so many manga while his brother is stuck working on the one that was destroyed due to him giving into pressure.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 23 March 2017 - 12:58 PM.

#3 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 09:43 AM

It seems a good one and an adult manga too XD

#4 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 03:31 PM

Hopefully this one is a success, the younger brother who is arguably the much more talented has had to endure allot of hate from fans of his brother manga, who have accused him of trying to ride on the back of his brothers success, and his manga's have not been as popular as they could have been because of the bad rep he gained because of the accusations. Bloody moronic fanbase, he's the younger twin brother, both brother grew up reading the same manga's very likely worked on manga's together as kids, had similar styles because they learnt from each other....oh and because they are identical twins.

iAnby7W.gif

#5 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 24 March 2017 - 04:16 PM

I amen to that my friend. 

I could really see this going places, and who knows maybe being apart of one of Kodansha's magazines could help that given that's where Attack on Titan,  Fairy Tail, and Seven Deadly Sins, and Silent Voice come from. 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users