1664 replies to this topic

#61 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 09:01 PM

Woops, I didn't think of that. The sketch is already done, but I'll add some wounds and some blood.... smile.gif Thanks for the feedback! Now I'm working on the one I've pinned. I had a great time today. I was at my best friend's village and had a wonderful time there! Nothing more for today. I hope tomorrow's update is gonna be more interesting!

Edited by Sakura_1_, 10 April 2010 - 09:01 PM.

#62 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Computer games, fanfics, Soccer, Watching TV, others that I don't remember

Posted 10 April 2010 - 11:55 PM

Now that 1 is plain amazing, love the light effect. the only thing I find a bit faulty is Sakura's hair seem a bit too short. isn't her hair supposed to be shoulder-length?

You don't believe my drawing sucks? I'll send you 1 of it by PM, you'll see

Edited by BlackLightning, 11 April 2010 - 01:01 AM.

Love is not about admiring the strength or perfection of the person but to fully accept their shortcoming and weakness. - Me

Dragcave: (Mine and a Certain cat's): http://dragcave.net/user/MelisaArtemis

#63 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 05:40 PM

Hm... Well, I tried this sketch but I'm not in such mood to make it. So I tried another one. I've pinned it. Your sketches do not suck at all BL... Actually, they're pretty good!!!! smile.gif I sent u a pm; check it out wink.gif

Edited by Sakura_1_, 11 April 2010 - 05:40 PM.

#64 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 08:51 PM

@Sakura_1_, I bet you was bouncing off the wall's with that much cappuccino in your system. happy.gif

#65 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 09:07 PM

@ Uzumakikage Oh, yes!! That cappuccino makes me incredibly hyper! *starts bouncing again* Well, I suppose I shouldn't drink cappuccino tomorrow morning , bcz I'll be the Flash Gordon of the school!

#66 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 09:10 PM

QUOTE (Sakura_1_ @ Apr 11 2010, 04:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@ Uzumakikage Oh, yes!! That cappuccino makes me incredibly hyper! *starts bouncing again* Well, I suppose I shouldn't drink cappuccino tomorrow morning , bcz I'll be the Flash Gordon of the school!

laugh.gif, At least you can get your homework done during class. happy.gif

#67 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 09:18 PM

Oh, yeah! And make some sketches! And read a novel! And... oh, I forgot that class is about 40 min... xD Being hyper is good during the period of examinations... I can study for about 10 hours (only with 1 cappuccino!)

#68 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Computer games, fanfics, Soccer, Watching TV, others that I don't remember

Posted 11 April 2010 - 10:36 PM

thats nice blend of color, though I think Sakura's aura should b a bit on the pink side rather than yellow...

Love is not about admiring the strength or perfection of the person but to fully accept their shortcoming and weakness. - Me

#69 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 12 April 2010 - 09:21 AM

Finally had a chance to check out some of your blog posts Sakura and I must say they are quite random, but they're still awesome no matter what! Looking forward to reading more of your blogs. biggrin.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#70 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 12:09 PM

@ BL I don't color my drawings, just make shadows and make some parts of the sketch look a lil more bright.. I like B&W sketches; sometimes they can end up being harder than the colorful ones. I sometimes use colors only for eyes, lightnings, etc.

#71 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 12:13 PM

@FullMetalMac I'm really happy that you like reading my blog! I'll keep updating; nevertheless, school has started again, so I'll be here only a few times a week.... sad.gif Anyway, I really enjoy the fact that even though I got registered here 'bout 2 months ago there are people that enjoy reading my posts smile.gif happy.gif

#72 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 09:00 PM

Hi h&e members! I didn't appear here yesterday night bcz I was studying -.-' Things are gettin' from good to better (at last!!) Next week we'll visit a village near our town were we'll learn about the biological clening of water, etc (no lesson! yay!) I drank no cappuccino today sad.gif sad.gif That's why I'm not hyper. No drawings, no books, not anything! I'm downloadin' some ns+ linkin park+ green day+ lady gaga +FMA pics, listenin' to music and watching a few ns vids (luv 'em!!!) It's 0:00 here right now... My favorite hour of the day smile.gif I'm a lil bored, guys, so send a reply, i need chit-chat again, coz my best friend has gone to bed.... xD lmao

#73 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 13 April 2010 - 09:15 PM

QUOTE (Sakura_1_ @ Apr 13 2010, 04:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi h&e members! I didn't appear here yesterday night bcz I was studying -.-' Things are gettin' from good to better (at last!!) Next week we'll visit a village near our town were we'll learn about the biological clening of water, etc (no lesson! yay!) I drank no cappuccino today sad.gif sad.gif That's why I'm not hyper. No drawings, no books, not anything! I'm downloadin' some ns+ linkin park+ green day+ lady gaga +FMA pics, listenin' to music and watching a few ns vids (luv 'em!!!) It's 0:00 here right now... My favorite hour of the day smile.gif I'm a lil bored, guys, so send a reply, i need chit-chat again, coz my best friend has gone to bed.... xD lmao

sorry to hear about u not gettin some cappucino

linkin park thumbsup.gif
\

#74 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 09:37 PM

^__^ (*smiles and agrees*)

#75 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 03:20 AM

no Cappucino O.o now thats a surprise... I thought you have unlimited supply of it in your cabinet

#76 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 09:40 PM

QUOTE (BlackLightning @ Apr 14 2010, 06:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
no Cappucino O.o now thats a surprise... I thought you have unlimited supply of it in your cabinet

Yeah.. Unless it expires. And yes, believe it! My cappucciono has expired!!! I gotta buy a dozen of packets tomorrow!! xD I had a boring day... I'm trying to sketch sth (this time I HAVE TO, it'm my project) and I have no chewing gums or tic-tacs sad.gif Still downloading LP's discography and I'm about to watch an anime that one of my friends told me about: Katekyo Hitman Reborn... He said it's about Mafia, I hope it's not too much "boys-only"... xD

#77 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 10:46 PM

Ah... Reborn... well... its definitely not boys-only, so no worries there.

PS: ROCK RULES!! R&Bs can kiss my a**

Edited by BlackLightning, 14 April 2010 - 10:47 PM.

#78 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 09:50 PM

1. Well, du, believe it or not I'm thinkin of watchin' the 1st ep till Monday and I still haven't done so... sooooo bored! My friend's gonna kill me! arg.gif th_confused0089.gif
2. Oh, yeah!!! R n' B is cr*p... Rock (and pop <3) rule!!! And yes!! LP's discography in my hands! Even the "live in texas" cd!!! I'm gonna be listening LP all day long 24/7

UPDATE!

I bought cappuccino nd drank a cup!!! Yayyyy!!! I wrote the lyrics of FMA Brotherhood op 1 (yui-again). I wanna learn how to sing that song!!!! But it's kinda hard sad.gif Project's done! My teacher has stopped meowing happy.gif I gott watch Bleach, reborn and naruto...why? bcz that friend of mine is CRAZY with anime and he wants to make me crazy, too!!! What a trouble... xD
No sketches...I apologize! xD

P.S: I'm so happy! My fave greek team is the champion of our country in football!!! PANATHINAIKOS F.C 4 -EVER-!!

#79 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 10:37 PM

1. http://gendou.com/am...?id=9401&show=0 << Lyric to Again by Yui

2. You teacher is meowing?

#80 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 10:52 AM

1. Thanks 4 the link!!! I'm trying to sing it now *heads explodes*
2. Yes!!! Metaphorically of course. She wants everything to be exactly as she wants them to be... xD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users