TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 06:32 AM

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/602

It's reading time!

Edited by NaruSaku4Life3g, 19 September 2012 - 06:32 AM.

#2 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 19 September 2012 - 06:51 AM

Well, I gotta say that was quite an interesting chapter. We got to learn a bit about how Obito survived and Madara too if that's the real one though. I also liked the comedy they threw in there with Obito not wanting to die. Very Naruto like of him and something bugs me about the old man that's suppose to be Madara. Either he was about to convince Obito to give up on being a good guy or somehow Madara ended up possessing him, but I suppose there's some long explanation we'll get in the upcoming chapters.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#3 neoshadow

neoshadow

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 305 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 07:08 AM

Well that explains what was up with Obito's body. It'll be interesting to find out what happened to him over the next few weeks. I do wonder what happened to Madara's other eye, I guess he's going to give his remaining one to Obito. The comedy was kind of amusing but after the last few weeks feels like such an awkward change in tone

#4 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 07:15 AM

I like the chapter and I do like Obito's first reaction. It's so sad that his character is going to change drastically in the end. This is so like Naruto. Anyway, it's really interesting to see how it all began for Madara/Obito ultimate plan. I like how Obito feels like there's always hope for anything. Now I can see how Rin's death will be the one that makes him lose all hope in reality. This is going to be good. Slowly, but surely everything is going to be clear.

#5 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 07:29 AM

i just need a moment......*sobs*

i wish tobi was never obito now....cause seeing obito act like he always does even with half a body....is killing my feels....cause i know....hes gonna change soon *sobs*
OBITO!!!

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#6 Guest_Kim_*

Guest_Kim_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 September 2012 - 07:34 AM

Well I have to say I'm both glad and sad at the same time. I'm glad that we found out more about what happened to Obito and that he didn't turn evil right away. His personality still seems intact even after the near-death experience he's been through. Looks like Madara used a lot of brainwashing to get him to where he is now. It kind of makes me hope that Obito will be able to get back to his senses after Naruto's done with him.

The thing I'm sad about... is seeing more of Obito's personality as well because he was so kind like Naruto and yet we all know what he'll become.

#7 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 19 September 2012 - 07:39 AM

So this is interesting, its sad that Obito really wanted nothing more then to go back home to Rin and Kakashi. Obviously there is a great amount of brain washing that's about to happen, but I have one question. Who the hell did Madara give his eyes too?!

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#8 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 07:42 AM

QUOTE (Konohakitten @ Sep 19 2012, 02:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So this is interesting, its sad that Obito really wanted nothing more then to go back home to Rin and Kakashi. Obviously there is a great amount of brain washing that's about to happen, but I have one question. Who the hell did Madara give his eyes too?!

As far as I can remember... --Click here to view--
Madara's eyes were the Rinnegan. So probably Nagato, right?

75b28593-b271-4fcc-ab30-b8457d3f9708_zps

#9 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 07:56 AM

Obito have had a lot of brain washing from Madara to become like he is now, that's sad to see the old Obito how he became the Obito that we know of right now. I like the chapter cause it reveals us Madara's weakness. Madara wants Obito for his eyes to achieve the full potential of the sharingan and to use him for his own achievement to change the world which means that Madara without the eyes and without his plan is weak like we saw him in this chapter, i think his defeat is related to these two things like he will become vulnerable to see these crushed and it will bring him back to be what we have seen him in this chapter. Plus his eyes were left to someone else, i wonder who is it ?

QUOTE (Greed-Sama @ Sep 19 2012, 10:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As far as I can remember... --Click here to view--
Madara's eyes were the Rinnegan. So probably Nagato, right?

I don't think it's Nagato cause he got his rinnegan by himself. I think it's a character that either is dead or still alive which will be one of the surprises that kishi is preparing.

Edited by T XD, 19 September 2012 - 08:03 AM.

#10 Turson

Turson

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 08:08 AM

QUOTE (T XD @ Sep 19 2012, 07:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't think it's Nagato cause he got his rinnegan by himself. I think it's a character that either is dead or still alive which will be one of the surprises that kishi is preparing.

Tobi said that Nagatos Rinnegan was never his, so most probably Madara was talking about Nagato.

#11 Transformers03

Transformers03

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 763 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 08:16 AM

WHY???!!!!!?!?!?!?! --Click here to view--
Why Kishi, why do make me love Obito, only to have hime turn out to be evil later? Why did you make him so likable? shamefulcry0js.gif

On a side note, the comedy here, while kind of off putting, actually felt well needed. With a few years of the mostly grim war arc, it's nice to see some lighter moments in this series. Besides, the comedy really just highlighted how awesome Obito is, and how similar he is to Naruto. shamefulcry0js.gif

Edited by Transformers03, 19 September 2012 - 08:16 AM.

#12 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 08:45 AM

QUOTE (Turson @ Sep 19 2012, 11:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Tobi said that Nagatos Rinnegan was never his, so most probably Madara was talking about Nagato.

I remember that Nagato got his rinnegan when he was a child and then he met Yahiko and Konan.
I'll think more about it after i see some chapters to remember some few things.

Edited by T XD, 19 September 2012 - 08:45 AM.

#13 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 08:50 AM

For me this chapter was okay, it's not like I have anything against information chapters or flashbacks because I do like when that stuff is explained but compared to the awesome action chapters just a couple of weeks ago this chapter just pales in comparison.

QUOTE (Greed-Sama @ Sep 19 2012, 03:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As far as I can remember... Madara's eyes were the Rinnegan. So probably Nagato, right?

I don't he gave them to Nagato because if so then should have also been able to use the Sharingan and Mangekyo Sharingan.

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

#14 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 08:51 AM

Interesting... --Click here to view--
What a coincidence that Obito just to happened to get crushed near the entrance to...whereever the hell Madara is supposed to be. It seems like my theory of Obito being the Darth Vader to Madara's Darht Sidious is true. It'll be interesting to see exactly where this "hell" is. Is it a genjutsu or an alternate dimension or is it somehwere in the real world. Another interesting aspect are the white Zetsu's hanging around. Also, since Madara mentions that he stuck an "artificial body of Hashirama" onto Obito, does that mean that Obito will also be able to use the Mokuton?

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#15 Turson

Turson

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 08:59 AM

QUOTE (T XD @ Sep 19 2012, 08:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I remember that Nagato got his rinnegan when he was a child and then he met Yahiko and Konan.
I'll think more about it after i see some chapters to remember some few things.

I was talking about this. -> http://www.mangaread...hapter-509.html
Of course, Obito wasnt talking about himself, but about Madara.

#16 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 09:32 AM

QUOTE (Turson @ Sep 19 2012, 11:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was talking about this. -> http://www.mangaread...hapter-509.html
Of course, Obito wasnt talking about himself, but about Madara.

Actually, i thought about this but i don't have a real and specific answer to you cause i need more chapters of the flashbacks or some confirmation on this which we'll get it cause Nagato's had activated the rinnegan but when Obito said that, it's sort of stated that Nagato has got a boost from Madara by transplanting his eyes in Nagato and removed the others, still it could be in another way.

Edited by T XD, 19 September 2012 - 12:00 PM.

#17 Branden

Branden

The man who's going to save the world.

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 09:34 AM

hint hint brainwash

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

"This hat means a lot to me. Promise me you'll give it back someday...

when you've become a great pirate." -Shanks

#18 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 09:43 AM

Very interesting chapter we get to finally know a bit to how Madara survived his fight Hashirama and how he inplanted Obito's soul in an artificial Hashirama's body meaning Obito's real body was destroyed. I'm actually enjoying these upcoming flashback chapters it's to be expected. It's time for Kishi to explain everything to how Obito changed drastically into the sub villain he is today.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#19 Turson

Turson

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 09:51 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Sep 19 2012, 09:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Very interesting chapter we get to finally know a bit to how Madara survived his fight Hashirama and how he inplanted Obito's soul in an artificial Hashirama's body meaning Obito's real body was destroyed.

Obitos body wasnt completely destroyed. Madara just filled most vital parts that were missing. If Obito had completely new body he wouldnt be covered in blood and bandages.

Edited by Turson, 19 September 2012 - 09:52 AM.

#20 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 09:56 AM

]
QUOTE (Turson @ Sep 19 2012, 01:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Obitos body wasnt completely destroyed. Madara just filled most vital parts that were missing. If Obito had completely new body he wouldnt be covered in blood and bandages.

Sorry I got it wrong.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users