#81 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 05:50 AM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Jun 28 2012, 04:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Isn't that a little too convenient, though? Worthy final villain? I don't want Madara to be a final villain because it feels like a cheap way out. He can't die now, he has unlimited Chakra, the power of the 1st Hokage, he can't be sealed, he can't be turned off, and no matter what jutsu you throw at him he manages to counter it or know the secrets to get around it.

He even seems to know jutsu that never existed until after he died...so what, now he can see into the future? He has become a god now. It would have been better if Tobi was Madara and managed to combine himself with himself to be complete. Literally become alive again...a mortal. A powerful mortal, but mortal none the less. At least then he wouldn't be so hax as he is now. We face another problem on how he is going to be defeated. Who or what can defeat the now immortal over-powered Madara Uchiha that seems to know every jutsu and holds all the keys? I have never once seen a villain like him in any other media where they just have no weakness. And if he does have a weakness, I can't think of what it is.

The Kages? They've been trying to do it and seem to keep failing. I am can't think of anything they can do to defeat him.

Possibilities:

Sasuke? He could use the Izanami and force Madara to leave. Cop-out? I think we passed that line of "ridiculous convenient cop-outs" when Madara summoned himself using the Edo Tensei. He would also be seen as a hero if he does it and once again diminish Naruto's role as the main character

Naruto? Well, if he can defeat Madara, who seems to be more powerful than Tobi and Sasuke combined, then what's to stop him from obliterating them? And what about Tobi? We haven't begun to look into him and yet while he was menacing as the leader of Akatsuki, he is now seen as a chump. I don't know anymore.

The fact that Madara is immortal and unlimited chakra is what makes it such a drag. He has no weakness and he has infinite stamina. What can beat that?

Tsunade and Dan. Look fellas, he was her first love an Tsunade also loved Jiraiya too. As people said about Sakura, just because he was your first love does not mean it is your only love. I think we can say indefinitely that Tsunade loved both, but still has issues to resolve around Dan and she got her closure. I don't see her just ignoring Jiraiya because she was just as sad when he left to die. And no, Sasuke is nothing like Dan.

Well, if you ask me, the harder the villain to beat, the better it is. After all, Naruto's the hero, right?? in order to have a final villain worthy of the series, the hero's chances would have to be heavily stacked against him. That's why I think he would be the final villain. Most of all, Madara represents EVERYTHING Naruto stands against, even more so than Sasuke.

But Kishi has stated time and again Naruto vs Sasuke will be the final battle. So we don't know what will happen from here on out.

As for the bolded, if you go back to the chapter he was revived, he did mention Nagato. That would mean he lived through the middle of Hiruzen's reign. So, obviously he'd have some info on ET and began investigating it.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#82 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 06:08 AM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Jun 28 2012, 01:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Look at the chapter about Konan as she's dying after she fights Madara. There's a three way bond there, Konan loved both Yahiko and Nagato, and the implication is the three of them will be together after death. Not in a sexual sense, but a friendship with romantic tinges bond.

As people have said, both Dan and Jiraiya had a connection to Naruto in Tsunade's eyes, and the feelings were mutual between Dan and Tsunade and Tsunade and Jiraiya at the end. I could see an afterlife image of Tsunade sitting between Jiraiya and Dan under a shade tree by a river. Jiraiya is content because Tsunade loved him too. Tsunade is content because both men she loved are beside her. Dan is content because he's been reunited with Tsunade.

I know Konan loved them both deeply, but there's a difference between just loving and having romantic feelings of love for someone. Kishimoto went out of his way to show us that she had romantic feelings for Yahiko. We saw a panel of them nearly kissing, Kishimoto didn't even try to be subtle.

There was never anything romantic between her and Nagato. They loved each other but in this case it truly was platonic. Remember that Nagato went out of his way to give Yahiko and Konan some time alone by waiting outside the base, he was even smiling when they were about to kiss. Nagato was glad that his two friends finally acknowledged their feelings for one another. You could say Konan loved Nagato the same way Nagato loved Yahiko (and Konan of course), is all about loving friendship, not romance.

There is simply no indication that there was ever any romantic tinges (as you call it) between Konan and Nagato. Konan's death chapter was about the loving friendship the Ame orphans shared with a little side of romantic love between Konan and Yahiko, but of course that little side romance could never take away from the friendship they all shared since they were practically a family.

I like the idea of Tsunade sitting in a tree with Jiraiya and Dan at her side in the afterlife, but then you should also include her little brother, Hiruzen, her parents, grandparents, etc. in the surrounding areas. Heaven is simply about being happy together with the people you love, not about romantic relationships. But in a scenario in which both Jiraiya and Dan were alive right now she would surely choose Jiraiya to love romantically. As I said before, Dan will always remain important to her, but as of chapter 380 the romantic side of her heart belongs to Jiraiya.

#83 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 28 June 2012 - 07:29 AM

I finally got around to reading the chapter myself, and it was nice to see Tsunade finally got some closure on her character, I can't help but feel a bit disappointed because Kishimoto is making the Uchiha seem like they're a bunch of gods, able to pull anything out of their ass and getting more power ups than a Mario game. How is the final battle suppose to seem fair if Sasuke could be entitled to all these hax too?

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#84 RedDelicious

RedDelicious

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 03:32 PM

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Jun 28 2012, 02:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I finally got around to reading the chapter myself, and it was nice to see Tsunade finally got some closure on her character, I can't help but feel a bit disappointed because Kishimoto is making the Uchiha seem like they're a bunch of gods, able to pull anything out of their ass and getting more power ups than a Mario game. How is the final battle suppose to seem fair if Sasuke could be entitled to all these hax too?

I understand the feeling, but at the same time what Kishimoto is doing isn't so crazy.

Sasuke is like the East German athletes back in the 1970s and 1980s. Talented athletes were given nation-level resources to train, along with unethical doctors (like Kabuto) artificially enhancing them. People outside that system agreed that they were given an unfair advantage. Naruto is like the true amateur athlete, who got by on heart and work ethic until great coaches (Kakashi, Jiraiya) gave him the needed push to reach the top. (But he still doesn't have the extra edge of ninja steroids and eyes that can instantly learn new jutsus.)

#85 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 05:01 PM

Exactly the above - of course the final battle isn't supposed to seem fair - that would make for a boring final battle, especially when such a big part of Naruto's character is about overcoming impossible odds, going into a battle no one thinks that he should be able to win and coming out victorious through sheer determination.
0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#86 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 06:17 PM

I liked everything about this chapter from Itachi's departure, to Tsunade's second attempted sacrifice, to the Dan x Tsunade moment, and most especially Madara's jutsu hack. After reading the last page I said, "Awesome!" Hey, if Dan can do what he did then Madara should be able to do what he did, too. It opens up yet another avenue for Naruto to swoop in and save the day in the nick of time. It also presents an opportunity for Madara to kill off Tobi (because who the hell else can??).
Anyway, I understand people's frustration with the Uchiha mantle, and the dislike for Sasuke. But I'm happy!...

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#87 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 06:37 PM

I think madara will make a fusion with Sasuke and Tobi and probably will become some kind of "UCHIHAZORD".
SK-303_image007.jpg

#88 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 03:09 AM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Jun 27 2012, 05:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey, she lives? Ok. Fine with me...as long as someone else important dies/is killed by Madara.

Oh well not complaints. Madara is sticking around. NOW we see if the Kages will overcome him. cool.gif High five Zacra!! Madara's here to stay for now!! biggrin.gif I bet on Onoki the Tsuchikage because He was Madara's opponent in his youth. And he's cool, but I feel someone needs to succeed him if anything and if thing that dying fighting his sworn enemy are what will you is good closure and will give the others more conviction to beat him.

Edited by Phantom_999, 29 June 2012 - 03:15 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#89 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 06:50 AM

Yeah, here's hoping he can outdo his Hokage counterpart, Hiruzen with a bigger bang with his death.

I could see him going out with a smile with his last thoughts like: "Heh, after all these years, it looks like I've finally topped you eh, Hiruzen??"

248793.jpg

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#90 CherryBlossom77

CherryBlossom77

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 11:55 PM

MAN ITS BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I HAVE READ THE MANGA!!!!!

#91 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 06:39 AM

Well it's getting good so I recommend to catch up in your free time. And welcome! biggrin.gif

Edited by Phantom_999, 02 July 2012 - 06:39 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#92 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 06:41 AM

Hey guys, has anyone seen the recent spoilers on Road to Ninja?? if you haven't.....

according to 2ch-ers, it seems that Tobi is indeed Obito (pending confirmation).

If this is true, then it makes sense why Madara is staying in this world. The final villain for Naruto to defeat would be him as Madara represents everything that Naruto stands against. As for Tobi, Kakashi would be the one to defeat him in order to give him the final closure for his character.

248793.jpg

#93 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 10:17 AM

QUOTE (Codus N @ Jul 2 2012, 07:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey guys, has anyone seen the recent spoilers on Road to Ninja?? if you haven't.....

according to 2ch-ers, it seems that Tobi is indeed Obito (pending confirmation).

If this is true, then it makes sense why Madara is staying in this world. The final villain for Naruto to defeat would be him as Madara represents everything that Naruto stands against. As for Tobi, Kakashi would be the one to defeat him in order to give him the final closure for his character.

Troll Obvious is Obvious, 2chan is a chan anonymous people post things without an identity sometime they put informations to troll fans or things like that.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#94 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 09:42 AM

QUOTE (dovahkiin @ Jul 2 2012, 10:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Troll Obvious is Obvious, 2chan is a chan anonymous people post things without an identity sometime they put informations to troll fans or things like that.

.... Just because 2chan is "known'' to have a reputation of some-sort, doesn't mean they're trolling. It's kind of stereotypical to base all, everyone that even exists of 2chan as a troll for what it's "known for."
Regardless of how well known something is, even I could be ''trolling'' when I say a rumor of sort, it doesn't have to come from 2chan to be fake, or come from what an "obvious trolling" source would be. .. Plus, there could be genuine people there, it's like judging a book by it's cover.

I don't mean to get off topic, ahah, I'm just saying. tongue.gif

But on the whole
Tobi is obito
thing, I wouldn't doubt it, rumor or not. I've kind of figured, like a lot of other people have, that it was him

As for Tobi, Kakashi would be the one to defeat him in order to give him the final closure for his character.

Yeah, it seems Kishi has a liking for having closure with his characters. I like that. If it is him then, I do think that Kakashi would be the one to put the final nail in the coffin. The only thing is, how would he possibly be alive... I don't think it's your typical everyday that someone survives getting a boulder toppled ontop of them. But then again, I don't think it's an everyday thing where Naruto survives everything he survived, either. Or Itachi, or Sasuke, or ... *lists goes on forever.* I think it could be possible that he's alive? Maybe?

Edited by Fenris, 03 July 2012 - 09:48 AM.

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#95 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 10:03 AM

QUOTE (Fenris @ Jul 3 2012, 09:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
.... Just because 2chan is "known'' to have a reputation of some-sort, doesn't mean they're trolling. It's kind of stereotypical to base all, everyone that even exists of 2chan as a troll for what it's "known for."
Regardless of how well known something is, even I could be ''trolling'' when I say a rumor of sort, it doesn't have to come from 2chan to be fake, or come from what an "obvious trolling" source would be. .. Plus, there could be genuine people there, it's like judging a book by it's cover.

what a horrible comparison.
i'm talking about the general user-base of 2chan enter this website
www.2chan.net

i think u've never used a chan before that why u are talking nonsense here, i use 2 chans, u can only have good debates or discuss the recent chapter but never bring things and post there because there are plenty of users that love doing "funny things"/troll look at our buddy gravenimage he got butthurt because users of 2ch were doing photoshop with images of naruto and hinata they do this because narusaku fanbase.
they tend to butthurt with "those stuffs" this is called troll.

look at ohana per example, most of the users of 2chan(naruto's thread) tend to not like her because she has a identity the ohana and sometimes she talk about her blog wich breaks the rule of anonymous.(attwhore)

i suggest u to see www.4chan.org/b/ to know what a chan is like then after one week u will understand what troll is.

ever if they have good people u'll never know who is who because they are anonymous everyone is anonymous they can all be genuine or troll at same time.
use ur head when u are anonymous u can be everything and nothing at the same time.

Edited by dovahkiin, 03 July 2012 - 10:16 AM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#96 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 01:08 AM

QUOTE (dovahkiin @ Jul 3 2012, 10:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
what a horrible comparison.
i'm talking about the general user-base of 2chan enter this website
www.2chan.net

i think u've never used a chan before that why u are talking nonsense here, i use 2 chans, u can only have good debates or discuss the recent chapter but never bring things and post there because there are plenty of users that love doing "funny things"/troll look at our buddy gravenimage he got butthurt because users of 2ch were doing photoshop with images of naruto and hinata they do this because narusaku fanbase.
they tend to butthurt with "those stuffs" this is called troll.

look at ohana per example, most of the users of 2chan(naruto's thread) tend to not like her because she has a identity the ohana and sometimes she talk about her blog wich breaks the rule of anonymous.(attwhore)

i suggest u to see www.4chan.org/b/ to know what a chan is like then after one week u will understand what troll is.

ever if they have good people u'll never know who is who because they are anonymous everyone is anonymous they can all be genuine or troll at same time.
use ur head when u are anonymous u can be everything and nothing at the same time.

I get your point, and I know what you're talking about - but I'm not talking nonsense. At least I don't think so. Like you said. There is no way of telling who is a troll and who isn't. I'm just saying, not everything that's filtered throughout the chan's has the potential of being fake. I've never been on either chans, you're right. And I could be talking blatant 'nonsense.'
But until there is blatant evidence of something being fake, then I'd like to give it the benefit of the doubt that it has the potential to be real until proven otherwise. So I'm on edge with the news, waiting.
Like the Obtio news.

Anyway, I've been thinking.. If Obito isn't Tobi, and say Obito is still alive - what if it's Obito that has to defeat Tobi?

Edited by Fenris, 04 July 2012 - 01:11 AM.

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#97 Verilance

Verilance

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts
  • Interests:Whatever comes to mind

Posted 04 July 2012 - 01:13 AM

The problem I have with Tobi being Obito is that Tobi is against everything Obito ever stood for and it seems horribly disrespectful to a great character.

Yotsubato! - Enjoy Everything!

#98 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 05:44 AM

QUOTE (Verilance @ Jul 4 2012, 02:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The problem I have with Tobi being Obito is that Tobi is against everything Obito ever stood for and it seems horribly disrespectful to a great character.

Yes, and if Obito is alive if kishimoto put obito to be tobi, he will have to make a very good explanation, i still think he will be some random uchiha or a kind of scientist something close to madara.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#99 Kuraudo

Kuraudo

Dattebayo!

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, Art (Photoshop, Drawing, Painting etc.), Manga, Anime, Hardware &amp; Software genius, Tennis, Music... :)

Posted 19 July 2012 - 08:37 PM

God damn Madara... :/ Anyway, I like the chapter. Dan x Tsunade moment was great.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users