OTP and my Bby

#2 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 09:05 AM

Not sure what to think of this chapter. We got a talk between Dan and Tsunade that was kind of pointless, another failed attempt by Madara to ACTUALLY KILL SOMEONE IMPORTANT, and Madara not disappearing.

Nothing special, really. And I still don't fully understand the ending of the chapter. Hopefully, it'll be further explained next week.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#3 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 09:21 AM

I can't believe people aren't seeing the REAL purpose for this chapter. I got fed up with other forums' ignorance and now I can't believe it's spread here too. Sometimes I'm wondering if they're seriously reading it.

Look, this chapter had a purpose like every other chapter (with some exceptions). This chapter was to resolve and give some closure to Tsunade's character development. All these years, although she has mostly let go of what's happened in the past, there's still that nagging feeling inside her about her past. By meeting Dan, she was able to finally make peace with him and herself. You can definitely see her relieved face after Dan gave her chakra. It clearly shows she's finally able to move on about Dan.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#4 Verilance

Verilance

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts
  • Interests:Whatever comes to mind

Posted 27 June 2012 - 09:24 AM

most people don't see the meaning of the entire manga let alone one chapter tongue.gif but...

I really liked the chapter!!

Yotsubato! - Enjoy Everything!

#5 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 27 June 2012 - 09:53 AM

Damned Uchiha hack-no-jutsu. tongue.gif

Now that Madara is on the loose and no longer under anyone's control, I wonder what will happen next? Somehow, I have the nagging feeling that Tobi isn't going to be overjoyed at the latest development... We were all expecting the spotlight to finally switch to Naruto vs. Tobi, but it looks like Madara will have our attention for a while longer at least.

How will the Kages stop Madara, then? They were badly struggling against his overwhelming power, and they've exhausted most - if not all - of their own chakra.

#6 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 09:58 AM

yeah kishimoto did kitten again, i was expecting like always.
Edo's tensei risk, cannot disappear
LOL'ed

and the worst thing of all
madara is going to dispair himself when he said
"tell the one who summoned it that he cant careslessly use it again"

Edited by Smiter, 28 June 2012 - 09:20 AM.
Spoiler on first page! ~Smiter

SK-303_image007.jpg

#7 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 10:04 AM

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! --Click here to view--

Madara is really starting to get on my nerves, I know I've said before that I would like to have seen more of the Kages vs. Madara fight and when Perfect Susano-o was reviled I didn't mind to much, but when it was reviled that it's as strong as a Tailed-Beast that was my tiping point and I hope that he will somehow be weakend somehow because of this though I'm not getting my hopes up.

About the only thing positive I can say is that now the Kages have the chance to prove that they could beat him (although I don't see how).

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

#8 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 10:14 AM

Truly happy Tsunade finally got closure to her character development, also happy that she got to met Dan one last time. Is Madara really going to summon everyone again? And also I thought there wasn't going to be a chapter this week.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#9 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 10:40 AM

ugh...really?

Why does Madara have to pull some kind of crap now? I am getting a little tired of the Uchiha always having a backdoor or hold onto the keys to every single jutsu. They can do practically anything they want. Whatever happens, Madara just so happens to have a solution to it. He has become such a Batman-utility belt. This guy has no weakness and since now he has the power of the 1st Hokage, he might as well be the main villain. Whatever weakness they might find, it just so happens he has a loophole.

Im sorry, but it is getting ridiculous now.

I did like the Tsunade x Dan reunion. It was good to see her get the closure she deserved.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#10 AzureWaters

AzureWaters

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 10:45 AM

"I'll be waiting for you on the other side..." Their moment was precious. Looks like she'll stay with Dan rather than Jiraiya after its all over, though.

I was expecting Madara to still stick around. He didn't look very disturbed last chapter.

#11 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 11:02 AM

QUOTE (AzureWaters @ Jun 27 2012, 10:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"I'll be waiting for you on the other side..." Their moment was precious. Looks like she'll stay with Dan rather than Jiraiya after its all over, though.

I was expecting Madara to still stick around. He didn't look very disturbed last chapter.

yes but they loved each other, and dan and jyraia have similar personalities the only difference is that jiraya is a pervert.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#12 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 11:32 AM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Jun 27 2012, 05:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ugh...really?

Why does Madara have to pull some kind of crap now? I am getting a little tired of the Uchiha always having a backdoor or hold onto the keys to every single jutsu. They can do practically anything they want. Whatever happens, Madara just so happens to have a solution to it. He has become such a Batman-utility belt. This guy has no weakness and since now he has the power of the 1st Hokage, he might as well be the main villain. Whatever weakness they might find, it just so happens he has a loophole.

Im sorry, but it is getting ridiculous now.

I did like the Tsunade x Dan reunion. It was good to see her get the closure she deserved.

Yeah, it's kinda annoying. But i was actually hoping for it to happen though, since Madara's been showing feats worthy of Final Villain material. Either he'll be defeated here, or retreat after killing some of the Kages. So just this once, I don't mind.

Also, if we think about it, when we go back to the chapter he was revived, he seemed to expect to be revived at some point. I'm pretty sure he also considered ET as a possible alternative for his revival plan, so he studied it and sneaked into the village somehow.... or he got the secrets from Oro somehow....

QUOTE (AzureWaters @ Jun 27 2012, 05:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That makes me think.... I wonder if Jiraiya will be ET'ed later. I could see her resolving her issues with him and maybe decide who she really wants to be with in the afterlife.

248793.jpg

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#13 AzureWaters

AzureWaters

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 11:37 AM

QUOTE (Codus N @ Jun 27 2012, 12:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That makes me think.... I wonder if Jiraiya will be ET'ed later. I could see her resolving her issues with him and maybe decide who she really wants to be with in the afterlife.

The ET's are mostly settled except for Madara, so I doubt anyone else is coming back from the dead.

Its pretty much implied that Tsunade is settled for Dan eventually. He was even referred to as the love of her life in the previous chapters.

#14 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 27 June 2012 - 11:38 AM

No comment on the chapter other than it was okay.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#15 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 11:52 AM

QUOTE (AzureWaters @ Jun 27 2012, 06:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The ET's are mostly settled except for Madara, so I doubt anyone else is coming back from the dead.

Its pretty much implied that Tsunade is settled for Dan eventually. He was even referred to as the love of her life in the previous chapters.

You forgot Tobi. He knows the jutsu too now.

248793.jpg

#16 kirabook

kirabook

Examiner

• ANBU
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 12:30 PM

I had a feeling that Madara wouldn't disappear even after it was released. I thought it was obvious. Why would he reveal all that stuff only to disappear.

and I'm glad for Tsunade, I thought Dan was going to go without any goodbyes to Tsunade.

Posted Image

Sig made by me though. XD

Check out my father and son Minato and Naruto group on FF.net
http://www.fanfictio..._No_Yaoi/74936/

#17 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Interests:Writing fanfiction, ignoring homework, eating, sleeping, being a pig

Posted 27 June 2012 - 12:52 PM

I liked the Tsunade and Dan part. I'm not so worried about her dying anymore, because before this chapter it certainly looked like a Kage was going to die. Well, what with Madara releasing himself, a Kage may still die... I guess I didn't want Madara to just disappear with the jutsu but having him release himself is really overpowering an already ridiculously overpowered character :/ Looks like we need Naruto after all.

#18 ninja_salamander

ninja_salamander

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 01:06 PM

Happy, Sad and VERY ANGRY!! --Click here to view--
I was both Happy, sad and very angry at the chapter

Happy because I will see madara uchiha loose to kages hopefully

Sad because it turned out that tsunade did still loved Dan only and Jiraiya was nothing for her more than a friend. I really do feel bad for sometimes he is just completely forgotten after the pain fight. Not even Naruto is shown to remember him. POOR JIRAIYA!

also Naruto vs tobi fight will have to wait

Very Angry because

1) Tsuchikage said whoever ended the edo tensei was a HERO FOR SHINOBI WORLD which is an UCHIHA(why kishi always makes naruto look like fool in front of these UCHIHAS)

2) An UCHIHA(madara) was again able to freed himself from Edo tensei followed by Itachi UCHIHA.

3) Now when kages will defeat Madara they will definitely have to defeat his perfect susanoo meaning they if teamed up will also be able to take down Naruto because Madara said perfect susanoo is as strong as a bijuu.

I am really angry at kishi for putting all the spotlight on UCHIHAS most of the time. I just wish somehow it is shown that the perfect susanoo is not as powerful as a bijuu and 10 tails so that if Naruto fights and defeats the 10 tails he becomes the strongest shinobi on the shinobi world.
OR
Make tobi use perfect susanoo and then Naruto defeats him.

but what am I saying these things will turn out only in my dreams but I will be definitely satisfied if this somehow happened in the manga. ARGGGGGHHHH kishi why u can't make Naruto get all this heroic attention and power. WHY U always equal's Sasuke's power with Naruto's power?????

#19 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 01:28 PM

Good Chapter --Click here to view--

I was really worried that Tsunade wasn't gonna have some final words with Dan so I'm happy for this chapter. I really loved the forehead kissing, I had completely forgotten that Kishi actually liked making those kind of scenes: Tsunade had kissed the forehead of her little brother and Dan when they were alive, she then kissed Naruto's forehead to symbolize her trust in him at the end of her arc, and now we have Dan kissing Tsunade's forehead right back as a final good bye and to give her chakra.

Combine the fact that Naruto would love to kiss Sakura's forehead with the fact that Kishi is apparently fond of those kind of scenes, add the fact that Sakura's forehead symbolizes her previous insecurities just like Kushina's hair was her's and that both father and son think the physical insecurities of the girls they like are actually very appealing. All of that makes me believe that a revision of the bench scene is inevitable.

I'm not sure if I should treat Tsunade's and Dan's scene as romantic or not. At first I thought she was gonna say she always loved him, that would've made me feel really bad about Jiraiya, but then she talks about his dreams of being Hokage. I guess it's pretty ambiguous so that everyone can have their own interpretation. She did comment a while ago that when Jiraiya returned from his mission he wouldn't have to put up a front for her anymore, so I guess that was her way of opening her heart to him, but then Pain happened. I guess in the end both Jiraiya and Dan remain extremely important to her, it's just that over time her feelings of love went from Dan to Jiraiya. No matter who she loves she cares for both.

Finally I just gotta say that Madara is a boss... wait no, correction, he is a BAWS. I mean he freaking Edo Tensei'd himself. I think that as of this moment Madara is more of a threat than Tobi and Sasuke combined who are supposed to be the final villains.

#20 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, NaruSaku, Guilty Gear, Blazblue, Love Hina, Full Metal Panic!, The Legend of Zelda, League of Legends, videogames and anime in general.

Posted 27 June 2012 - 01:29 PM

Mixed feelings... --Click here to view--
Well, this was an OK chapter to me. Here are a few points I'm wondering about now...

-Even though everything in these last 17 chapters have been about the Uchihas, I still want to know how Sasuke will react after this "emotive" goodbye.

-I'm glad with Tsunade and Dan's reunion. I mean, she said that she moved on, right? Plus she said that she met an old friend, so it may not be the love of her life anymore. Of course, that's probably my biased opinion since I support Jiraiya more than I support Dan.

-Finally, it seems that Madara was able to release himself from teh Edo Tensei. Yeah, I guess that's another proof of how ridiculously overpowered he is. However, I still hope that, just like any jutsu performed, this technique (releasing himself from the Edo Tensei) holds a consequence (a weakness I mean). Every jutsu has a flaw, right? So this one should be no exception.

-And well... I saw a bit of Naruto in the last chapter so I would be glad to see Sakura once more. It's been 18 chapters since I've seen her and the crew who were going to help Naruto so it would be nice to see her again.

That's pretty much all for now.

EDIT: In a really random moment of mine.... I think we need Wobbuffet to take down Madara now.

Edited by Shadow Wolf, 27 June 2012 - 01:32 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users