Close
Photo

If Naruto: The Last didn't exist, would Naru/Hina be more swallowable?

Naruto The Last

• Please log in to reply
183 replies to this topic

Poll: Would Naru/Hina been easier to swallow without Naruto: The Last? (36 member(s) have cast votes)

Would the pairing of Naruto and Hinata been easier to swallow if Naruto: The Last was never made?

1. Yes (4 votes [11.11%])

Percentage of vote: 11.11%

2. No (32 votes [88.89%])

Percentage of vote: 88.89%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#141 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 29 December 2015 - 10:28 PM

Now that i that think of it, it's really ironic how crazy Karin obsession toward Sasuke even after she almost died in his hand she still come back and become his fangirl again.

But in the end in the gaiden it was revealed she finally was able to let go of Sasuke so that he and Sakura be happy, i mean after all that i always believe Karin is the most crazy girl in Narutoverse.

I just still can't believe it, i can't accept the fact that a side charater even lower than Hinata actually got better development in the end.

I guess Karin is the only girl that can actually moved on from his sick love. She is in my opinion the best female in the whole naruto universe.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#142 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 29 December 2015 - 10:47 PM

When I say she only cares about herself, I'm not talking about her own well-being/life/not dying. I'm referring to what she wants.

With her it's always about what she wants. Because that's who she is. A selfish girl.

And you are right, it's lazy on Kishi's part because he never cared about her. To him her character was just a plot device. Nothing more.

Oh, yup I agree. And since all she wanted ever was Naruto, it's only convenient to let it remain that way. :/

Yyubie; Karin's feelings for Sasuke were always that way. She only backed off because he "married", a pretty obvious rejection. But he never rejected her advances before, the most he'd do is say 'go away pls', but most of the time he'd let her and only her drool over him. I totally get that SK isn't everybody's cup of tea, but it should've been clear from around the 660-663 that the ship was serious. It was mirrored beside NS. By then it wasn't up to interpretation anymore.

ナルサク

#143 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 29 December 2015 - 10:50 PM

@sushi
Did Tsunade do that?
I don't think she do that. She's your typical small kid grow up to tallest guy.

I agree with you on sakura.

@touken
Sorry, I just furious that ss child is a girl.
They only create them to pair her up with burito.

@yyubei
It seem like kishi doesn't agree with you.
I mean why would he give sakura boob when all this time she has small boob.

@nostradamus
She's a side character.

Imo, she's selfish because she never thought that naruto has feeling to sakura despite having the eye to see everthing and her hiding behind the poll to watch over naruto.

#144 Catra

Catra

Outlaw Gunslinging marksmen

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Interests:AU narusaku, mortal kombat, balto, lion king, rudolph,

Posted 29 December 2015 - 11:27 PM

i remember being disgusted by the naruto fanclub on narutoforums that if i said ANYTHING i'd be eaten alive but when really they made fools of themselves.

singing lion kings love tonight..PFFFT no i cannot feel it.

saying "that a boy! go get those breasts! jman would be proud!" no he wouldn't.

and being oh so very proud of his 'baby girl' more like should be ashamed of his little sh it daughter.

#145 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 29 December 2015 - 11:47 PM

@sushi
Did Tsunade do that?
I don't think she do that. She's your typical small kid grow up to tallest guy.

I agree with you on sakura.

@touken
Sorry, I just furious that ss child is a girl.
They only create them to pair her up with burito.

@yyubei
It seem like kishi doesn't agree with you.
I mean why would he give sakura boob when all this time she has small boob.

@nostradamus
She's a side character.

Imo, she's selfish because she never thought that naruto has feeling to sakura despite having the eye to see everthing and her hiding behind the poll to watch over naruto.

She transforms herself younger, I always assumed her boobs were part of it. But now I googled Tsunade young, and during a flashback with Nawaki, she has big boobs. She was very young when he was alive, so idk I'm confused. But the small kid grow up tall issue is strictly a guy thing I think.

And about Hinata, I remember she thought about NS once, during the hug. It was around the time when Kishi cared about his characters and didn't sway them to either irritate or please the readers. Hinata gave NS a blessing smile, not because they needed it, but because she did. He was giving her character peace and closure because he planned to make NS canon.

ナルサク

#146 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 29 December 2015 - 11:57 PM

Kish basically gave her little to no development other than her standing up to Neji.

And even then, when you think about it, it wasn't so much meant for Hinata to develop, but for Neji to develop. Making Hinata suddenly stand up to him (solely to impress Naruto really) was really just an excuse to have Neji go full hater and nearly kill her, thus allowing Naruto to take over (the NH extremists who gush over the whole blood oath thing he does choose to forget that Naruto, as he was then, would have done the same for anyone who was treated as Hinata by Neji or anyone like him at the time, just like his explosion of rage against Pain over Hinata's "death" would have been the same if it were anyone else, from Sakura all the way down to a nameless villager) and beat Neji, allowing Hiashi to reveal the truth about his twin's death, thus changing Neji's view on things and making HIM into a better person whereas Hinata literally goes nowhere after the Chunin Exams. If anything, she regresses by the time we see her again in part two and, of course, it only worsens from there.

When I say she only cares about herself, I'm not talking about her own well-being/life/not dying. I'm referring to what she wants.

With her it's always about what she wants. Because that's who she is. A selfish girl.

And you are right, it's lazy on Kishi's part because he never cared about her. To him her character was just a plot device. Nothing more.

Yep, Hinata has had plenty of opportunities to genuinely become Naruto's friend throughout their early lives. The NH extremists will always use her "shyness" as an excuse, but the fact is that she used, or even needs, Naruto to be miserable in some way just so that he can (hopefully) overcome it with his determination and will to never give up, thus allowing Hinata to bathe in it by merely observing him and, in her mind, become stronger herself rather than actually trying to do anything herself. She just leeches off of Naruto while never doing any real work herself, which is why, if Naruto isn't standing right next to her or at least within her view, she can never do jack. So for someone who supposedly "loves" Naruto so much, Hinata was more than willing to leave him alone to suffer while taking advantage of it simply because, most likely, she was afraid of being treated like he was, and was especially quick to give up on trying to reach him (and begging Neji's freaking ghost to save him) after tripping over a measly rock, despite having some Kurama chakra left as opposed to Sakura, who not only runs out of Kurama chakra, but resorts to older, mostly non-chakra related techniques to keep him alive in any way that she knew how, never giving up on herself or Naruto.

i remember being disgusted by the naruto fanclub on narutoforums that if i said ANYTHING i'd be eaten alive but when really they made fools of themselves.

singing lion kings love tonight..PFFFT no i cannot feel it.

saying "that a boy! go get those breasts! jman would be proud!" no he wouldn't.

and being oh so very proud of his 'baby girl' more like should be ashamed of his little sh it daughter.

Yeah, even now, before I put any of my thoughts that involve criticizing The Last/Boruto/Hinata/etc. in YouTube comments or other blogs/forums, I always have to start off by immediately emphasizing (sometimes several times) that I am not a Hinata hater, Sakura lover, NS fanboy, etc. before finally putting my thoughts down and explanations why, and even then, NH/SS/pro-end extremists will still pounce and accuse me of being one of the aforementioned things and spew their usual, very few talking points.

2e5.gif

#147 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 30 December 2015 - 12:01 AM

@catra
Jman must rolling in his grave while face palming when he know that naruto give up on sakura when he didn't on tsunade knowing that he can get all the woman with big boob with all his fame and fortune, but he don't do that because he still love tsunade after all this time.

Anyway sakura get big boob in the end.

@sushi
That grow up is just comparison since sometimes boy grow up late and it usually happen in their highschool year.
Tsunade in her young has that and it's believable or atleast in the anime/manga. While sakura still a cup even in the last when she's 19 years old and suddenly in epilogue it grow big.

I never see that scene as Hinata given up. Since I belive kishi will solve by making naruto confront about her confession or simply it get ignore.

Well, imo NS was canon since sakura is still the heroine.
Heroine = naruto lover.

#148 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga, history, unexplained mysteries, linguistics, geology, astrology, astro physics, chemistry, astronomy, sport cars, and racing cars, monster trucks, quantum mechanics and particle physics

Anime/Manga - Gaming

NaruSaku, Ash x Misty, (Pokyshiping) Ichigo x Rukia, Kiba/Hinata, Ichigo x Orihime, Uryū x Orihime, Cullen x Amell, Alastair x Warden, Cullen x Female Inqustior Ed x Winnry, Spike x May Valatine, Kaiden Alekno x Female Shepard, Garus x Female Shepard, Joker x Female Shepard, Angg x Katara, Zuko x Katara, Mako x Kora ( Avatar the last air bender - Legend of Kora) I don't see the ending of Kora as canon since its more of a fan service ending, since the canon pairing is not a properly developed paring.

VLD pairing: Plance, Shiro x Adam, Hunk x Shay, Kallura
    anti Allurance

The Dragon Prince: Cullum x Rayla

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)
    Angel x Buffy, Buffy x Spike, Angel x Cordila Chase (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Booth x Bones (bones)
    Tony x Ziva David, Abby x Timothy McGee, Timothy x Delia (NCIS)
    Dean x Castiel, Sam x Gabriel, Sam x Elaine, Dean x Jo (Supernatural)

Comics parings: Supes x Lois Lang, Peter Parker x Mary Jay Waston, Captian x Black Widow, Hawke Eye x Black Widow, Jean Grey x Cyclops, Jean x Wolverine, Rouge x Gambit, Batman x Slilena Kyle, Bruce x Black Widow

Movies pairings: Jurassic Park series (Owen x Claire, Malcome x Sarah) Han x Leia, Luke x Maria Jade, Finn x Rey, FinnPoe (Star Wars)

Dislikes Supes x Wonder Woman, as it's basically turns a feminist icon in to a baby maker, NaruHinata, Sasuke x Sakura abusive relationship ahoy.

Posted 30 December 2015 - 07:10 PM

i can't recall a ino-naruto interaction thou

Their were several, if I recall correctly.
Them Duke boys never meant no harm.--------> my childhood.
Freedom of speech is no laughing matter, since it does take one person to stand up for the right too speak out.
firma__op__luffyxnami_nu__out__by_pjxd23

#149 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 30 December 2015 - 09:24 PM

Their were several, if I recall correctly.

Yes, there's but it never in romantic notion.

#150 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,116 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 31 December 2015 - 04:27 AM

Yes, there's but it never in romantic notion.

There was one. But it was a anime filler only!

Yp330yZ.gif

#151 Catra

Catra

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 31 December 2015 - 05:05 AM

people who say "i like x cuz of her boobs lol" think they're so cute. news flash they're not. they're shallow PIGS.

#152 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 31 December 2015 - 05:10 AM

people who say "i like x cuz of her boobs lol" think they're so cute. news flash they're not. they're shallow PIGS.

Kids/teenage boys think like that. It's only when you get older that you realize that there's more to a woman than the size of her breasts.

And of course some still think like that even when they grow up.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#153 Catra

Catra

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 31 December 2015 - 05:32 AM

the scary part is that some grow up and still keep that mentality. sawer7mage im looking at you

#154 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 31 December 2015 - 06:38 AM

Naruto target audience is kid and teenager.

#155 db84x

db84x

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 31 December 2015 - 10:53 AM

@ Rocci

Yeah, you right.  Some people tend forget that Naruto is issued WSJ which specialized on kid and teenage.

Edited by db84x, 31 December 2015 - 10:55 AM.

#156 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 31 December 2015 - 11:30 AM

Here's a better question. If NaruHina was the slightest bit swallowable, why would they have even needed to make this movie? :zaru:  OOOOOOOOOOOOHHH!!!!!!!!!!! :kukuku:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#157 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 31 December 2015 - 11:31 AM

It's definitely is, but it doesn't excuse bad writing or anything. What can excuse is everything is acceptable for their target audience.

#158 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 31 December 2015 - 12:26 PM

Naruto target audience is kid and teenager.

Yes, but that doesn't excuse it. Just because teenagers are the target audience doesn't mean you have encourage such behavior. Actually since teenagers are your target audience you have a responsibility to teach them, to educate them.

Edited by Nostradamus, 31 December 2015 - 12:44 PM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#159 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 31 December 2015 - 12:54 PM

It didn't stop Avatar from being overjoyed of its overall product to all ages.

#160 Vice

Vice

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 76 posts
  • Interests:Stuff....

Posted 31 December 2015 - 01:52 PM

Kids/teenage boys think like that. It's only when you get older that you realize that there's more to a woman than the size of her breasts.

And of course some still think like that even when they grow up.

That's more of a generalization considering I'm a teenage boy and it's plausible that there are so are many others who can value the true connections of a relationship..

xg0g.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Naruto, The Last

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users