Close
Photo

How will narusaku come out near the end?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
31 replies to this topic

#1 lord287

lord287

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 09:26 AM

Hey guys I was just thinking that IF narusaku has to happen what can be the scenario where naruto finally sees that sakura has really fallen in love with him and is no more in love with sasuke!

I also have a scenario in my mind but I think it is no good, so wanted to see what scenario do u guys have in ur mind and maybe we can all make up a combined scenario by considering thoughts of all people and make a sensible narusaku fans ending atleast which might also come true to some extent in the end!

I hope u guys will post ur thoughts of how kishi can make narusaku happen in the end!

Edited by lord287, 25 April 2012 - 09:27 AM.

REST IN PEACE

15 YEARS OF DEVELOPMENTS

#2 lord287

lord287

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 02:12 PM

QUOTE (Konan-chan @ Apr 25 2012, 05:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I can't help but think that your post has a negative vibe to it. You know, there are a lot of threads like these....

If you read the manga, that should help you answer your question.

No it is not in negative sense! I am just saying I don't think sakura will be made to do a confession again so what might be the turn of events which will make narusaku canon! It is not in negative sense, I am just saying give ur scenario of how will naruto manga end making narusaku canon! Think of it ur fan ending! No negativity this time!

REST IN PEACE

15 YEARS OF DEVELOPMENTS

#3 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 03:03 PM

QUOTE (Konan-chan @ Apr 25 2012, 04:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I can't help but think that your post has a negative vibe to it. You know, there are a lot of threads like these....

If you read the manga, that should help you answer your question.

I don't know maybe is the capital letters bold "if" that has the negative vibe in the post. rolleyes.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#4 lord287

lord287

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 03:24 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Apr 25 2012, 08:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't know maybe is the capital letters bold "if" that has the negative vibe in the post. rolleyes.gif

No it was not intended by me to make u people take it in negative way! I bolded and underline IF only because I don't want to be sounded 100% sure that narusaku will become canon, until kishi does it in manga.I agree with u guys that narusaku is best pairing but I don't want to sound overconfident with my pairing even though I like it very much that I am ready to die just to make it happen!

It was not at all intended in negative way, I hope i made myself clear by this post!

By the way just tell me what kind of story u guys are thinking that will make narusaku canon in end! Just not narusaku a story u want to happen in the end which may or may not include narusaku(but it wil be best to see a story ending with narusaku)!

QUOTE (Konan-chan @ Apr 25 2012, 08:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Another confession? This is not a romance novel. There are plenty of other scenes where Naruto and Sakura will become a couple without it being a gushy love scene.

Ex.

I am saying the same another confession seems useless until it comes from naruto because now only he is left and i wanted to see him confessing but sai ruined that moment! shamefulcry0js.gif

And the picture is very niice! I hope it happens in manga quickly!

Edited by lord287, 25 April 2012 - 03:31 PM.

REST IN PEACE

15 YEARS OF DEVELOPMENTS

#5 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 04:22 PM

Chill, my lord! You switch to defense-mode so admirably easily. th_yeah.gif

111193.gif
Anyway, I think the forehead scene will be completed, and Naruto has to be close to death for Sakura to realize that she loves him.

Edited by sushi., 25 April 2012 - 04:23 PM.

ナルサク

#6 lord287

lord287

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 04:43 PM

QUOTE (sushi. @ Apr 25 2012, 09:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Chill, my lord! You switch to defense-mode so admirably easily. th_yeah.gif

111193.gif
Anyway, I think the forehead scene will be completed, and Naruto has to be close to death for Sakura to realize that she loves him.

I don't think that forehead scene will hold much importance, but yeah that scene might be very much dramatic and a maybe also a very nice NS moment if it is ever brought up in the manga! I really don't want naruto close to death for sakura to realise her feelings towards him but anyhow if a death like situation without making naruto killed or something makes narusaku happens i am fully okay with it a_thumbs.gif !

I just hope naruto gets all the happiness in his life that he dreamt of and do not die in the end! And also i really don't want sakura thinking about sasuke from now on other than just someone she wants back because of naruto, if she thinks otherwise i will be fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu shamefulcry0js.gif sad.gif mad.gif err.gif arg.gif rawr.gif 111193.gif ! and all the other bad emotions if their are left much!

But i truly think that kishi has got brain and he will definitely use it and make narusaku canon! a_dance.gif

REST IN PEACE

15 YEARS OF DEVELOPMENTS

#7 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 04:58 PM

QUOTE (lord287 @ Apr 25 2012, 04:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't think that forehead scene will hold much importance, but yeah that scene might be very much dramatic and a maybe also a very nice NS moment if it is ever brought up in the manga! I really don't want naruto close to death for sakura to realise her feelings towards him but anyhow if a death like situation without making naruto killed or something makes narusaku happens i am fully okay with it a_thumbs.gif !

I just hope naruto gets all the happiness in his life that he dreamt of and do not die in the end! And also i really don't want sakura thinking about sasuke from now on other than just someone she wants back because of naruto, if she thinks otherwise i will be fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu shamefulcry0js.gif sad.gif mad.gif err.gif arg.gif rawr.gif 111193.gif ! and all the other bad emotions if their are left much!

But i truly think that kishi has got brain and he will definitely use it and make narusaku canon! a_dance.gif

Dude, there is a war going on, many people will die and I'm beginning to wonder when he'll get tired. headscratch.gif He won't win without a fight resulting mortal or at least serious injuries. Then our heroine comes to rescue and saves him. It's my prediction.

He can't die before he becomes hokage anyway. kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

ナルサク

#8 lord287

lord287

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 06:08 PM

QUOTE (sushi. @ Apr 25 2012, 10:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He can't die before he becomes hokage anyway. kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

U just said the 25% of thing. He can't and should not die

before saving the world,
becoming hokage and one of the most important

GETTING SAKURA TO MARRY HIM OR AT LEAST MAKING NARUSAKU CANON!

REST IN PEACE

15 YEARS OF DEVELOPMENTS

#9 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 06:44 PM

QUOTE (lord287 @ Apr 25 2012, 07:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
U just said the 25% of thing. He can't and should not die

What do you mean by that? I never said he should die, I said I think he'll be close, and Sakura will heal him.

ナルサク

#10 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 07:58 PM

QUOTE (sushi. @ Apr 25 2012, 06:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What do you mean by that? I never said he should die, I said I think he'll be close, and Sakura will heal him.

Like in the OVA. whatthekitten.gif

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#11 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 26 April 2012 - 06:08 AM

QUOTE (Fenris @ Apr 25 2012, 12:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Are you referring to this gif Fenris? tongue.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#12 lord287

lord287

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 06:54 AM

QUOTE (Fenris @ Apr 26 2012, 01:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

actually in OVA she didn't heal naruto and I hope something more intense like a kiss happens between them when/if naruto comes in this situation! which will make narusaku canon for sure! a_dance.gif a_thumbs.gif

REST IN PEACE

15 YEARS OF DEVELOPMENTS

#13 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 27 April 2012 - 01:52 AM

QUOTE (sushi. @ Apr 26 2012, 12:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

sleep.gif um ... That has already happened

Edited by narulsaku, 27 April 2012 - 01:56 AM.

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#14 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 27 April 2012 - 01:54 AM

QUOTE (lord287 @ Apr 26 2012, 12:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
actually in OVA she didn't heal naruto and I hope something more intense like a kiss happens between them when/if naruto comes in this situation! which will make narusaku canon for sure! a_dance.gif a_thumbs.gif
oh yes that make sence. I am am agree with you.
cool.gif

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#15 ichaichamaster

ichaichamaster

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:23 PM

i will argue that the forehead thing holds atleast some meaning for sakura, i can assume that from the way kushina reacted to her hair being compliemented, i mean sure knowing that it was naruto who loved her forehead instead of sasuke wouldn't make her 180 turn to start loving naruto, but it could be the final nail for narusaku become canon and it would wash any doubts about naruto. now for the way i would want narusaku to happen would have to be like naruto fights tobi or any other major vilan, then there is a big explosion and both disappear. then sakura, and the other guys who were nearby start mourning, at the point sakura says something along the lines of, why did you die naruto??! but shortly after naruto rises from a bunch of debris and says he won't die untill he is hokage in badass way, and then sakura rushes to him and kisses him while everyone sees it, just like after he defeated nagato. i know it sounds very fanboyish, but that's what i would like to happen, but i know if kishi is in fact a narusaku fan, he will make it happen in a way none of us can predict smile.gif

Edited by ichaichamaster, 02 May 2012 - 07:34 PM.

Writing is a disease and it's only one symptom is insonia

A victory is momentary, but a failure is forever. Failure is well enjoyed with friends and love ones.

Search and build the true peace and love (not a hippie quote XD)

Dead man's party

Sasuke is invited...XD

#16 lord287

lord287

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 06:42 PM

QUOTE (ichaichamaster @ May 3 2012, 12:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i will argue that the forehead thing holds atleast some meaning for sakura, i can assume that from the way kushina reacted to her hair being compliemented, i mean sure knowing that it was naruto who loved her forehead instead of sasuke wouldn't make her 180 turn to start loving naruto, but it could be the final nail for narusaku become canon and it would wash any doubts about naruto. now for the way i would want narusaku to happen would have to be like naruto fights tobi or any other major vilan, then there is a big explosion and both disappear. then sakura, and the other guys who were nearby start mourning, at the point sakura says something along the lines of, why did you die naruto??! but shortly after naruto rises from a bunch of debris and says he won't die untill he is hokage in badass way, and then sakura rushes to him and kisses him while everyone sees it, just like after he defeated nagato. i know it sounds very fanboyish, but that's what i would like to happen, but i know if kishi is in fact a narusaku fan, he will make it happen in a way none of us can predict smile.gif

I don't think she will need to do 180 but only a 20 degree and start loving naruto. Saying sakura doing 180 to love naruto means sakura doesn't love naruto at all just like sasuke will do a 180 if he comes closer to sakura in the end! So it is better not to say sakura will have to do 180 to chose naruto because then it will mean their is no reciprocationg of naruto's feelings by sakura at all

REST IN PEACE

15 YEARS OF DEVELOPMENTS

#17 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 06:47 PM

QUOTE (lord287 @ May 3 2012, 06:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't think she will need to do 180 but only a 20 degree and start loving naruto. Saying sakura doing 180 to love naruto means sakura doesn't love naruto at all just like sasuke will do a 180 if he comes closer to sakura in the end! So it is better not to say sakura will have to do 180 to chose naruto because then it will mean their is no reciprocationg of naruto's feelings by sakura at all

You mean she'll put her foot down and be complete. yes.gif

ナルサク

#18 ichaichamaster

ichaichamaster

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 06:52 PM

yeah sorry i meant 80 degree turn not 180 sorry :/ but read the rest of the phrase i said it wouldn't make her have a life realization but i would be what makes her confess her love to naruto

Edited by ichaichamaster, 03 May 2012 - 06:55 PM.

Writing is a disease and it's only one symptom is insonia

A victory is momentary, but a failure is forever. Failure is well enjoyed with friends and love ones.

Search and build the true peace and love (not a hippie quote XD)

Dead man's party

Sasuke is invited...XD

#19 lord287

lord287

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 04:05 AM

QUOTE (ichaichamaster @ May 4 2012, 12:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yeah sorry i meant 80 degree turn not 180 sorry :/ but read the rest of the phrase i said it wouldn't make her have a life realization but i would be what makes her confess her love to naruto

Yeah I read the rest of ur phrase also and I want it to happen the same way or even better but we don't know what kishi might and will do! I also so badly want them to kiss but I don't think their will be a lip to lip kiss but it might become canon without a kiss!

REST IN PEACE

15 YEARS OF DEVELOPMENTS

#20 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 04 May 2012 - 04:44 AM

QUOTE (Konan-chan @ Apr 25 2012, 10:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Another confession? This is not a romance novel. There are plenty of other scenes where Naruto and Sakura will become a couple without it being a gushy love scene.

Ex.

If any of the two needs to do a confession it's Naruto. Sakura was left not being sure of the depth of Naruto's feelings for her- yeah he cares, but from the way he acted she might still think Naruto loves Sasuke much more than he does her. Naruto has been left quite assured of Sakura being in love with him (look at 474 when Sai is blunt about Sakura's having fallen in love with Naruto and mildly scolds him about his behavior in 469-70. Naruto visualizes Sakura as she really is in his mind for the first time and looks a bit ashamed. Look at how Naruto acts toward Sakura when he rescues her and the complete lack of any reference to Sakura having any romantic feelings for Sasuke- Naruto yells at Sasuke for not acknowledging Sakura as a member of Team 7, then look at Naruto's mental image of Sakura when he's thinking about wishing he could introduce his age peers to his mother- in the manga Sakura has devoted her whole attention to Naruto and looks at him in an openly loving way.)

Sakura is pained and deeply shamed by still feeling a bond to Sasuke. She feels ill that maybe Naruto was right and that bond could be remnants of her feelings for Sasuke. (Sakura has always let Naruto's words deeply affect her- we see this even back in part 1) To her that means she failed Naruto. But she knows she loves Naruto, she is certain of that. Her feelings for Naruto is a completely separate part of herself. From Naruto's actions when he rescued her from Sasuke she knows Naruto does still have romantic feelings for her, she's just uncertain if Naruto loves her enough to want to be with her, or does his intense bond to Sasuke top everything else.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users