• This topic is locked This topic is locked
328 replies to this topic

#261 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 05 April 2011 - 10:13 PM

Briberys to expensive. I prefer black mail.

PJ pictures, you, sheep, leprechaun, lampshade, 2 gallons of red paint, and those arent even the embarrassing ones. tongue.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#262 iwant2bnaruto

iwant2bnaruto

peekaboo Mizore-chan <3

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 10:41 PM

QUOTE (catsi563 @ Apr 5 2011, 10:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Briberys to expensive. I prefer black mail.

PJ pictures, you, sheep, leprechaun, lampshade, 2 gallons of red paint, and those arent even the embarrassing ones. tongue.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Ooooh...good call a_thumbs.gif

Although, those pictures...do I really want to know Paradox? err.gif

tongue.gif

#263 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

Is just a pretty face. Really.

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Negima! (to name a couple). World of Warcraft. The Old Republic. Steam. Writing Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction. Reading Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction.

Posted 06 April 2011 - 01:05 AM

No... you really don't.

unsure.gif

#264 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 02:26 PM

where's our WPC!? rawr.gif

#265 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 04:35 PM

QUOTE (Paradox Jast @ Apr 5 2011, 06:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No... you really don't.

unsure.gif

They are that desperate Paradox perhaps you will be wise to reconsider and update WPC or else.... a_plotting.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#266 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Negima! (to name a couple). World of Warcraft. The Old Republic. Steam. Writing Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction. Reading Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction.

Posted 06 July 2011 - 06:34 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Jul 6 2011, 12:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
They are that desperate Paradox perhaps you will be wise to reconsider and update WPC or else.... a_plotting.gif

I know, I've been really bad about updating. Honestly my muse seems to get killed after a while, and I think long chapters are the cause. I've been looking over a lot of my stuff...

... and started writing a new story, ironically called Rewritten. I'll probably post the prologue soon-ish. Already have 4 chapters done, and I don't plan on it being a very long story. But I think I've said that before about short stories I've started before. Oh well.

#267 LanceAvalon

LanceAvalon

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 05:06 AM

QUOTE (Paradox Jast @ Jul 6 2011, 01:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know, I've been really bad about updating. Honestly my muse seems to get killed after a while, and I think long chapters are the cause. I've been looking over a lot of my stuff...

... and started writing a new story, ironically called Rewritten. I'll probably post the prologue soon-ish. Already have 4 chapters done, and I don't plan on it being a very long story. But I think I've said that before about short stories I've started before. Oh well.

Hello I found out about this site from your Bio on FF.net and I'm here for only one reason... to beg like a dog for another chapter of 'The Fire Shadow of Fairy Tail' no I have no shame or self respect I've read the readable Naruto/Fairy Tail Crossovers and frankly this one is the best so I really really want more. Is there a specific Dark Internet God you'd like for me to make blood sacrifices to? happy.gif

#268 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 05:40 AM

Dark Internet Gods? Oooh, scary thought.

Anyway, I'm going to try to go for a big update bash sort of thing, and perhaps give all of my stories (or most of them) a one time update just to get things kick started again. FSFT and EiE are the two I have the most written for... and now I'm up to 6 chapters of Rewritten.

#269 LanceAvalon

LanceAvalon

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 06:27 AM

QUOTE (Paradox Jast @ Jul 18 2011, 12:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dark Internet Gods? Oooh, scary thought.

Anyway, I'm going to try to go for a big update bash sort of thing, and perhaps give all of my stories (or most of them) a one time update just to get things kick started again. FSFT and EiE are the two I have the most written for... and now I'm up to 6 chapters of Rewritten.

Do you have any chapter of FSFT up on this site that you haven't put up on FF.net?

#270 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 06:32 AM

Not yet, nope. Perhaps I can focus on that one and get it out first. Maybe something by the end of the week. *rubs chin* Luckily I'm off work on Tuesday, so I should have some time to concentrate.

#271 LanceAvalon

LanceAvalon

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 06:38 AM

QUOTE (Paradox Jast @ Jul 18 2011, 01:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not yet, nope. Perhaps I can focus on that one and get it out first. Maybe something by the end of the week. *rubs chin* Luckily I'm off work on Tuesday, so I should have some time to concentrate.

See this is why I have blackmail on my Boss my days off are 'whenever the hell I want' and my vacation is 'I'm sorry I wasn't listening, I was to busy trying to send these pictures to your wife'. tongue.gif

#272 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 18 July 2011 - 05:12 PM

QUOTE (LanceAvalon @ Jul 18 2011, 02:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
See this is why I have blackmail on my Boss my days off are 'whenever the hell I want' and my vacation is 'I'm sorry I wasn't listening, I was to busy trying to send these pictures to your wife'. tongue.gif

Blackmail is very fun till you get the cops called on you.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#273 LanceAvalon

LanceAvalon

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 04:08 PM

QUOTE (Paradox Jast @ Jul 18 2011, 01:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

*beg*Status Update please?*beg*

#274 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 10:21 AM

Trying, I swear, but free time is extremely limited. That's mostly why I haven't updated anything in months, sadly. Isn't there that quote or something about 'Even the best laid plans...' or something along those lines. Yeah, that's what's happening to me. sad.gif

#275 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 01:18 PM

not hard enough!

#276 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 07 August 2011 - 04:09 PM

Guys, seriously, stop bugging him for updates. People actually do have lives outside of writing fanfics, y'know. I'm frustrated too, but he'll update when he updates. Bugging him like this is annoying. hm.png

#277 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 05:24 AM

It's alright, I don't mind. It's nice to know that my fics are appreciated, but yeah... if I can't update, then I can't update. Fanfiction doesn't pay the bills, unfortunately.

#278 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 05:45 AM

QUOTE (Paradox Jast @ Aug 11 2011, 12:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's alright, I don't mind. It's nice to know that my fics are appreciated, but yeah... if I can't update, then I can't update. Fanfiction doesn't pay the bills, unfortunately.

Lol. If they did I would stop doing anything else.
75b28593-b271-4fcc-ab30-b8457d3f9708_zps

#279 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 07:11 AM

Which is why Paradox needs to build Paradox Fan Fiction World .Inc fu.png

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#280 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 11:01 AM

Update WPC! argh1.png
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users