digifruit

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 08:15 AM

QUOTE (Deidara Lover @ Jan 24 2009, 07:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oooh.

I'm interested. :] I had an RP like this before, where the Uchiha took over and I played Naruto. biggrin.gif Think I could join in?

HopefullyIwon'tbetoobusywithmyotherRPs8D

If I may ask, what is this "RP" thing that you and peanutbutter speak of?

#22 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 27 January 2009 - 09:58 AM

Sure I could take a swing at chapter 3. Obviusly need to see cluds take on chapt 2 and ill make sure to throw my draft your way for considerationa nd revision as needed.

sounds interesting. =^__^=
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#23 Deidara Lover

Deidara Lover

★ VOCALOID GURU

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,017 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 11:58 AM

QUOTE (digifruit @ Jan 27 2009, 03:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If I may ask, what is this "RP" thing that you and peanutbutter speak of?

Ah, RP is just short for Roleplay.

LOVE IS WAR,

#24 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 11:16 PM

QUOTE (digifruit @ Jan 24 2009, 08:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
so far, Cloud and catsi seem up for contributing a chapter, so how about Cloud take a shot at chapter 2 and then catsi can take care of chapter 3 if you're not too busy with your other fics. I'd be honored if you guys picked up where I left off. No pressure though, just have fun with it and take however long you need.

Like Kakashi-sensei said, it's all about teamwork, haha

Oooooh. I'd be honored. I guess I can pick up where you left off. XD

Edit: I'll try and start writing on the weekend. Got a few ideas on how to start, but homework comes first. XD

Edited by Cloud, 27 January 2009 - 11:35 PM.

#25 digifruit

digifruit

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 06:12 AM

QUOTE (Deidara Lover @ Jan 27 2009, 03:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't think we'll be doing roleplay. We're just having a different author write each new chapter. If you want to take a shot at writing a chapter after catsi, you're more than welcome though.

QUOTE (Cloud @ Jan 27 2009, 03:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oooooh. I'd be honored. I guess I can pick up where you left off. XD

Edit: I'll try and start writing on the weekend. Got a few ideas on how to start, but homework comes first. XD

Before you write anything, would you guys want me to rewrite chapter 1 so that Sakura becomes more of a "reluctant prisoner" in order to make the NaruSaku a little less rushed? If you guys want that, it might take a while, since I have exams for the next four weeks and then the UCLA Yuhihai Intercollegiate Kendo Tournament next month to train for as well.

#26 Darth Yoshi

Darth Yoshi

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 08:07 AM

QUOTE (Deidara Lover @ Jan 27 2009, 03:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I would think that it's more round robin than role play.
Fear me, for I am the Pichu-master™—lord of all things cute and fuzzy.
There are no gods but the Ori, no truth but Origin, and those who turn from the path to Enlightenment must be cleansed in righteous flame.

Don't mind me, I'm just another faceless redshirt lurker...
Av: Leviathan; Mega Man Zero

#27 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 28 January 2009 - 09:56 AM

Not at all in fact for the story you put in place I can work easilly with what you have.

There's something to be said for lvoe at first sight after all and the stress of the situation could drive them closer to eahc other than apart honestly.

So in my opinion no leave chapter 1 as is.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#28 Deidara Lover

Deidara Lover

★ VOCALOID GURU

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,017 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 05:36 PM

QUOTE (digifruit @ Jan 28 2009, 01:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't think we'll be doing roleplay. We're just having a different author write each new chapter. If you want to take a shot at writing a chapter after catsi, you're more than welcome though.

Ahhh, yeah I know. xD I'm just saying, I had a roleplay forum that was a bit like this fic you have here; with the Uchiha Clan taking over and all. Hopefully that gets rid of the confusion? o-o

And I don't mind. :3 I can't wait for these lovely chapters from Cloud and Catsi. >]

LOVE IS WAR,

#29 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 11:29 PM

Sorry, members of H&E. Chapter might be delayed a while. Got plenty of tests next week to study for, and I'm catching up on an insane amount of homework.

If someone wants to take over chapter 2, I have no objections. XD

#30 Hefster

Hefster

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 12:02 AM

QUOTE (digifruit @ Jan 22 2009, 05:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I wouldn't mind turning Code Sharingan into sort of a "H&E collaborative work" though if you guys are interested in doing something like that, haha, whether it's someone different writing each chapter, or you guys brainstorming stuff and coming up with a plotline for me to write, or whatever other kinds of collaboration there is.

Nice story and it should definately be continued. I also wouldn't mind getting a crack at it but I would require some more information/plot because at the moment nothing really jumps at me yet. Also, no idea if you are familiar with my works either. Either way, I'll leave it up to you and the other volunteers.

Edited by Hefster, 05 February 2009 - 12:06 AM.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not sure about the former.
- Albert Einstein

You can find me here on FF.net.

Each topic brought to you with at least 1 spelling error.

#31 digifruit

digifruit

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 05:13 AM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Feb 4 2009, 03:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sorry, members of H&E. Chapter might be delayed a while. Got plenty of tests next week to study for, and I'm catching up on an insane amount of homework.

If someone wants to take over chapter 2, I have no objections. XD

No hurry, take however long you need.

QUOTE (Hefster @ Feb 4 2009, 04:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nice story and it should definately be continued. I also wouldn't mind getting a crack at it but I would require some more information/plot because at the moment nothing really jumps at me yet. Also, no idea if you are familiar with my works either. Either way, I'll leave it up to you and the other volunteers.

I'd be honored if you contributed. So far, Cloud is in charge of chapter 2, catsi has chapter 3, so you can take a shot at chapter 4. Though, if you guys want to rearrange chapter duties, go for it.

#32 Tahaji

Tahaji

MoneyPenny

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 05:15 AM

Id love to help out too, this story has great ideas and good plot! and the idea of multi author's is awesome

tahajiXcloud (MY AZN)

#33 Nick Soapdish

Nick Soapdish

Holding my breath

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 07:45 PM

Will you be posting the fic in the library? It does have a Round Robin feature.

#34 Hefster

Hefster

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 03:28 PM

QUOTE (digifruit @ Feb 6 2009, 06:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'd be honored if you contributed. So far, Cloud is in charge of chapter 2, catsi has chapter 3, so you can take a shot at chapter 4. Though, if you guys want to rearrange chapter duties, go for it.

Sure I'll do Chapter 4, by that time I probably have enough to come up with something juicy. happy.gif mwahaha.gif
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not sure about the former.
- Albert Einstein

#35 Shadow-kun

Shadow-kun

Sage Wolf

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 09:46 PM

What happened to the idea of people continuing this fic? huh.gif

Edited by Shadow-kun, 02 March 2009 - 09:46 PM.

Visit my cute Dragons!

Spreading the Horoism!

#36 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 11:24 PM

Its still happening Clouds working on Chapter 2 if I remember and I have chapter 3 with an idea or 2 in mind.

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Catsis Fan Fiction

#37 Hefster

Hefster

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 05:32 PM

And I am waiting for chapter 2 and 3 to be released so I can sheme away on chapter 4.
- Albert Einstein

#38 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 04:54 AM

Gahhhhhhhhhh.

I give up. Writers block.

If someone wants to take over Chapter 2, fine by me. Sorry to let you peeps down. =__="

(Writers block + school)

#39 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 05:07 PM

let me look into it ill work on something. im in the middle fo a small writers spat over chapter 2 of In your heart any ways.

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Catsis Fan Fiction

#40 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 11:37 PM

Here we go chapter 2 a little fun and some expositon.
Code Sharingan chapter 2 --Click here to view--
The guards of Konoha were used to seeing many visitors during the Chunin exams. So the appearance of two women who were purposefully marching towards them didn’t surprise them in the slightest. No what surprised them was when the regal blond woman in the green jacket marched past them without so much as a glance in their direction or even acknowledging their request for her identification. The short haired brunette in her wake followed dutifully at her side while apologizing to the guards at the same time.

“Hey stop!! You can’t just enter Konoha without identification!!” he sputtered out only to be ignored as the women continued up the street. He quickly leapt into the path of the blond woman and grabbed her arm before straightening up and glaring with the authority of his station.

The woman’s honey colored eyes flashed for a moment. It would be the last thing he would see as her fist suddenly collided with his jaw with a bone cracking sound. The sight of their captains body sailing the length of Konoha stunned the guards, before they could react though they were stopped by a brunette woman with red eyes. “That would not be wise.” She said in a voice like silk sliding over steel.

“But Yuuhi-san she can’t just…” he was interrupted as Kurenai Yuuhi turned her scarlet eyes on the young Chunin. “That Is Tsunade of the legendary Sannin and her apprentice. She has special dispensation by the emperor to be here. And setting aside the fact that she can take care of herself, and attempt to harm her would arouse the anger of Naruto-sama.”

That was all the guards needed to hear. Mention of the so called third most powerful shinobi in the empire sent a icy chill down their spines and they quickly found other things to do as Kurenai vanished in a swirl of leaves.

-ooOoo-

“Thanks for your assistance Kurenai.” The blond spoke to the corner of the building.

“It was my pleasure Tsuande-sama.” Kurenai responded evenly “I must admit I’m surprised to see you here though. Last time we heard you were seen running around wave country.”

“I heard my godson was getting married and decided to meet the bride.” She responded barely slowing down as Kurenai joined her in step while smiling and nodding at Shizune who was trialing behind them carrying their luggage. Behind them was TonTon Tsunades beloved pet pig. “I absolutely had to meet the woman who could lock him down.”

Kurenai nodded in response. “She was part of an assassination attempt by Sasuke Uchiha. Apparently Naruto caught her and decided to keep her. Or she decided to stay rumors are rampant on both sides. All anyone knows is they were married within twenty four hours of the incedent.”

Tsunade’s eyes widened momentarily though she didn’t respond except to nod in confirmation of the information as she marched towards her godsons home. Now she was definitely going to meet this woman.

“I have to go now my team is waiting for me. It was good to see you again Tsunade-sama, Shizune-san” Kurenai bowed to them then vanished in another swirl of leaves. Tsunade continued to walk and a familiar orange painted door came into view.

-ooOoo-

"Naruto..." she moaned softly, her hot breath still intermingling with his even after their lips had parted. "I love you..."

Sakura was in heaven as she recalled the kiss that had followed her confession. It amazed her that while she was in the middle of a nest of her enemies she could clearly say that she was in heaven. A pair of strong hands soft as a babies but as firm as steel were slowly and gently massaging up and down her back. She could feel the small pulses of chakra he was using to smooth her chakra flow and ease her sore muscles from their training session.

“How do you do that every time…?” she mumble softly into the pillow to be answered by a soft chuckling as he leaned forward and kissed her softly on the neck before moving his massage to her legs.

“It’s not that difficult actually.” A fully evolved Sharingan can see the chakra flow of a person. Not with the same accuracy of the Byakugan but close enough.” He explained softly before kissing the back of her neck again causing a shudder of pleasure to run down her spine. A thought hit her and she turned over on her back before reaching up and caressing his whisker marked cheeks. Her emerald eyes looked into his crimson ones the three tomoe spun briefly.

“I wish I could see your true eyes.” She sighed softly before her eyes rested on the whisker like marks on his cheeks as she caressed them softly. For a second Naruto closed his eyes and concentrated she could feel an enormous build up of chakra as he focused the staggering power at his command. When he was done he opened his eyes and she gasped softly. For a brief moment his eyes were a startlingly deep, and rich Sapphire blue, a blue as bright and all encompassing as the sky above. She was entranced and mesmerized as she seemed to float in the depths of those blue skies with a bright yellow sun overhead. Safe and comfortable was how Sakura felt at that moment, embraced in a warm cloud as she floated through the sky. But alas it was not to last. The sunset and the illusion became night as the sharingan reappeared. For a brief moment Sakura was saddened at the loss of that blue heaven. Then she felt rage flash through her. If she ever had reason to despise the Uchiha before she had just gotten a bigger reason. Any empire that could so callously take way eyes as kind and as loving as those deserved to fall.

“I’m sorry Sakura-chan” he stumbled over his apology as he saw the rage flash through her emerald eyes. “Please don’t be mad…” he seemed to be upset but he was surprised when she sat up and wrapped her arms around him hugging him close to her. She sighed softly as he wrapped his arms around her and for a moment she luxuriated in the arms which had made her feel safer then she ever had before.

“They’re beautiful eyes.” She whispered into his shoulder as a tear slipped from her eye. She gasped softly as he tracked its course with his lips before moaning softly as he captured her lips with his. For a moment she was lost in a heaven as beautiful as the one she’d seen in his eyes. She could feel the heat rise to her cheeks and a deeper heat rise up in her belly and chest. It was a dangerous heat a heat fed by passion and one that could burn her if she wasn’t careful. But she felt she would gladly endure it to be in his arms right now. Sakura suddenly felt very possessive of the young blond man holding her and kissing her deeply and passionately. As his tongue engaged in a passionate tango with hers she felt herself pulling him down onto the futon she was sitting on. His body seemed to mold to hers as if it were designed to fit with her own like two pieces of a puzzle. The soft gasps and moans coming from her body as he touched and caressed her seemed to push him further and further towards the edge of pleasure. But just as it seemed they would slip over that edge and consummate their marriage in a way she was suddenly very desirous of; a feminine voice filled with strength interrupted them.

“Well not the best timing but the look on your face makes up for not being invited to the wedding.”

Sakura gasped and yanked the towel she had been using up to cover her naked body before taking in the appearance of the person standing in the doorway. She was about her height with long blond hair in two pigtails down her back. A pair of Honey colored eyes beneath a curious diamond shaped mark on her forehead gazed at the two and a smirk crossed a set of red lips.

“Baa-Chan!!” Naruto barked excitedly before rushing over and embracing the blond woman in a crushing hug.

“How are you brat?” She spoke softly while returning the hug.

“I’m great!!” he chirped excitedly “But I’m not important when did you get in? is Shizune-neechan with you? How long are you staying this time?” Sakura watched fascinated as she dressed herself in her pink yukata. She had never seen Naruto this animated before and it made her smile warmly. Moving up quietly Sakura stood nearby as Naruto suddenly turned from the woman and hugged her to him.

“Sakura-chan this is Tsunade Baa-chan! Baachan this is Sakura-chan my blushing beautiful bride!” he introduced the two with a smile that was too bright and warm not to be genuine.

“So this is the young woman who stole my godson’s heart.” She stated matter of factly eyeing her up and down with a critical eye. For a moment Sakura felt like crawling into a hole and curling up into a little ball. But she bravely stood her ground and returned the woman’s potent glare with her own. For a moment Tsunade seemed to study her as if she were a very interesting species of bug before finally nodding almost imperceptibly as if she approved of what she had seen. Then it hit her. Tsunade, as in Senju, Tsunade of the legendary Sannin the most powerful and skilled medical ninja in the world was standing in front of her in the middle of Konohagakure. If Tsunade of the Sannin was a part of the Uchiha empire then they were all in big trouble especially if she had such an apparently strong connection to her Naruto. For a moment she stopped her introspection as to when she had started thinking of the blond holding her affectionately at his side as hers as she heard a soft chuckling and a mischievous snickering coming from the two in front of her.

“What precisely is so funny?” Sakura asked with a hard edge to her voice as her right eyebrow twitched slightly.

“Nothing.” Tsuande answered for her with that same knowing smirk on her face. “If the look on your face was any indication you were wondering about where my loyalties lie.” She spoke casually causing Sakura’s eyes to widen before she recomposed herself.

“Don’t worry yourself.” Tsunade spoke before Sakura could open her mouth to voice her concerns. “My loyalties lie with him and none else.” She indicated the grinning blond at Sakura’s side. “And since you seem to have a hold on his heart they now lie with you as well.” She gave a genuine smile to them both.

‘Thank you Tsunade-sama.” She said softly while bowing respectfully a move which drew another snicker from Naruto.

“What ? What’s so funny?” she asked him. He shook his head and continued to chuckle.

“It’s just funny seeing you act all respectful towards her.” He snickered. “She’s just my baa-chan” he offered at her incredulous look.

“Naruto!!” show some respect, she’s one of the legendary three…” Sakura started only to have Tsunade laugh out loud at the scene before her. One of the most powerful shinobi in the elemental nations cowering as he was berated by a pink haired genin. If she didn’t know they had only been married for a couple of days she would have thought they had been married for years.

“Yep.” She snorted in laughter before continuing. “You’re married all right.”

Both teens turned cherry red before laughing nervously though Tsunade noted that they didn’t separate from each other though in spite of their embarrassment. Tsuande sat down as a dark haired young woman came in and smiled at Naruto and her before being engulfed in a big hug by Naruto.

“Sizune-neechan!!” he exclaimed happily. “Hello Naruto-kun.” Her soft voice responded happily. Sakura was about to say something when a light grunting at her feet caught her attention. Looking down she caught sight of a small pink pig wearing a red coat and a pearl necklace. Reaching down she scratched the little one between the ears earning a happy squeal from it.

“Hey TonTon!” he greeted the small pig. “See Sakura-chan toldja you’d make new friends around here easy!” he smiled that wide grin at her that had her smiling along with him. Before he wrapped his arms around her from behind and nuzzled into her neck as Shizune took a seat next to her mistress who had deposited herself on a nearby couch.

“So before I interrupted were you too about to begin the honeymoon? Or have you already done so?” she winked at them. Sakura blushed as pink as her hair while Naruto only scratched the back of his head while chuckling.

“I was just giving Sakura-chan a massage we’ve been training hard.” He explained with a smile.

“Really…” she smirked “Well then why don’t you show me what you’ve learned young lady. And well see whether your worth my godsons time.” Her voice was still happy but now held an edge of steel to it. Both Naruto and Sakura stared open mouthed in shock but before Naruto could voice his defense of his newly beloved she spoke first. Her own voice edged with steel and her emerald eyes flashing in anticipation.

“It’ll be my pleasure.”

-ooOoo-

Sasuke Uchiha was in hell.

At least that’s what he felt like as he woke up in the hospital bed. After all not only had he been hit by his clan’s signature Jutsu. But the Jutsu had so much power behind it he had felt the heat searing his eyes behind his closed eyelids. He looked down and expected to be covered head to toe in bandages with his skin roasted off him. So he was surprised to find that he was only covered in a blanket with a few bandages here and there.

“Your finally awake I see Sasuke-san.” A cheerful voice rung in his ears as a beautiful face with clear teal eyes and long platinum blond hair smiled down at him.

“Who are you?” he asked or at least tried to as instead of words his severely dried throat only managed a pained croaking and coughing. She seemed to understand though and propped his head up with one hand while giving him a drink with the other.

“I’m Ino. Yamanaka, Ino pleased to meet you.” She smiled and it lit up the room he was in. “You’re in my family’s clinic on the border of the Fire country. You’ve been out for a couple of days now your friends were getting worried.” She explained with a smile. “Now hold on a moment and let me check you out.”

Sasuke managed a choked protest as she lifted his shirt and started to run her hands over his chest and abdomen. His protests picked up in volume though when she pulled down his pants and then began to feel up and down his legs and groin area. Sasuke felt blood shooting to his face as she continued her ministrations before noting that her hands were glowing with a soft green glow as she worked.

“A-a Are you a medic nin?” he managed to sputter out surprised at his own sheepishness. Ino nodded as she finished looking him over professionally before removing the dirty clothes she had taken off him and replacing them with a folded set of clean ones. Dumping the dirty ones in the hamper she stood back eyeing him appreciatively as if waiting for him to get dressed.

“Mmmm do you mind? Could you…” Sasuke let the implication hang in the air as she looked at him square in the eye and said in all seriousness “No I don’t mind at all.”

Sasuke nearly catapulted backwards in shock as her expressive lips parted in a brilliant smile and she laughed uproariously before being interrupted by a strong male voice.

“Now Ino that’s not fair Sasuke’s not used to you yet.” Came the quiet yet happy voice of the one and only Copy ninja Kakashi Hatake.

Ino stuck her tongue out at him before pulling out the clipboard behind her back and making a few notations on it. “Fine fine im going.” Sne snorted “Just don’t stay to long he needs to rest for a little longer.” She explained before turning away and walking out the door. Sasuke couldn’t help but stare at her shapely derriere as it left the room before finally he shook himself free and took in the sight of his sensei.

“Where are the others? Are they ok?” he asked him quickly.

“Yes, yes everyone’s fine a few minor injuries but mostly just their prides.” He answered with seemingly not a care in the world.

“So Sakura escaped that guy Naruto then?” he asked only to get a chill down his spine as Kakahsi looked him in the eye with his one good one.

“She decided to stay in Konoha with Naruto. Apparently he’s on our side.”

Sasuke’s enraged bellow of “WHAT!!!” echoed throughout the hospital.

let me know if anyone wants to take chapter 3 or if you want me to continue.

oh and if anyone is curious take a mild guess who Ino's medical teacher is.

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Catsis Fan Fiction

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users