• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 02 July 2015 - 06:24 PM

Episode 418 is out

team taka arrives to find Kabuto healing Sasuke.

Guy opens the 7th gate and starts giving madara what for but it isn't enough and Lee saves him.

Guy says he will open the 8th gate and remember his papa and the time he couldn't make the academy entrance exams because he couldn't do genjutsu and ninjutsu

New ending songs ok animation focused on Ichiraku ramen and all Narutos friends and himself eating there. one puke inducing Nh scene but the rest is fun, inspute of replacing Sakura with Ino in one very important scene

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#2 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 03 July 2015 - 02:12 AM

That ending feels random as heII, considering what's going on in the story. But, then again most of the story was either retconed with the last or ignored, so who really cares?

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#3 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 05:03 AM

Some of the endings are like that, if you look back over the course of the entire series. I did like the storyboard for the ending honestly. It might not look like it, but Teuchi's been one of the few who acted like a parent to Naruto in his early life. So what we're seeing is Naruto's growth over the years through his visits to the shop. We're basically seeing through a civillian's eyes, and one of the first to reach out to Naruto.

I think it was a good choice. We don't see much of the villagers' view of Naruto, aside from Pain arc. And choosing Teuchi as a mouthpiece of sorts for Konoha's civillians was the right choice.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#4 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 05:30 AM

Some of the endings are like that, if you look back over the course of the entire series. I did like the storyboard for the ending honestly. It might not look like it, but Teuchi's been one of the few who acted like a parent to Naruto in his early life. So what we're seeing is Naruto's growth over the years through his visits to the shop. We're basically seeing through a civillian's eyes, and one of the first to reach out to Naruto.

I think it was a good choice. We don't see much of the villagers' view of Naruto, aside from Pain arc. And choosing Teuchi as a mouthpiece of sorts for Konoha's civillians was the right choice.

Kishi is not creative enough to put that kind of thing in his own manga.
I still remember when naruto eat big portion of ramen from him, free before his fight vs neji. It sweet but that was filler.

#5 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 05:38 AM

Kishi is not creative enough to put that kind of thing in his own manga.
I still remember when naruto eat big portion of ramen from him, free before his fight vs neji. It sweet but that was filler.

Yeah, that's where you established that fanfic is the only way to make Naruto good.

#6 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 07:36 AM

Yeah, that's where you established that fanfic is the only way to make Naruto good.

One of that is studio clown filler.
Sometimes it's good, mostly bad.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users