48 replies to this topic

#1 Memories

Memories

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 22 April 2006 - 06:49 AM

This maybe the wrong forum to make a thread about this, but I don't know where else to ask this. I heard a rumor on the internet about Naruto and Sakura...about them being siblings :o mad.gif ...and their was some kind of episode that gave them this idea.

Could someone explan this to me? Where did they get this idea from.
Just to say hi and I'm not dead
I only forgot to write sooner...but my memory is so very bad
Funny I should say that and still so very young...while my name may be Memories...all it means is "I'm sunk."
Now I sit here...with a migraine in my head...instead of posting this signature...I've saved it instead.

and my banner says, "Sealed at birth...to hold Kyubi's wrath...only to be shun...abandoned...and laughed at...Dreaming of a future worth living...he wants to be Hokage,...the largest goal of any ninja...This is his journey... from beginning...to end...He's Naruto...a fighter among men.

#2 Pite

Pite

I'm a cat with glasses and a piece of chalk in my hand!

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Too long to write about.

Posted 22 April 2006 - 06:54 AM

Crack does some stuff to peoples brain cell and the way of thinking.

Maybe because they thought a bout the idea of Yondy the dad of Naruto and a lover of Rin (who they think is Sakuras mother)
The meaning of life is to find your own meaning of life.

#3 Guest_Pipp-ORK_*

Guest_Pipp-ORK_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 April 2006 - 07:37 AM

Oh God.

People really DO see what they want to see. >_<

Hahaha, siblings...nah, I doubt you'll have to worry about that; if they were siblings, Kishimoto would've given us some obvious clues and hints sooner. XD

#4 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 22 April 2006 - 08:49 AM

XDD

If they were siblings, do you think Kishimoto would even bother having Sakura develop feelings for Naruto? tongue.gif

As the posters above said, the idea is just pure crack. Also, if that rumour had any semblance of truth in it, Kishimoto would have hinted at it long ago.

I'm sure there are some people who would love it to be true, since it would boost their fast-dwindling hopes for their pairings to become canon. wink.gif It is possible that the rumour could have partly sprung from the NaruHina/SasuSaku "argument" that they think Naruto and Sakura have a platonic sibling love (as in how a brother and sister care about each other) as opposed to romantic love.

So don't worry! Naruto and Sakura being siblings is about as likely as Sasuke giving Itachi a running glomp. tongue.gif

#5 Guest_jtl889_*

Guest_jtl889_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 April 2006 - 12:31 PM

yeah smiter's right. naruto and sakura are definitely NOT siblings. clearly, naruto and sakura have a romantic relationship. basically, that rumor's a pile of BS. think about it, sakura HAS a mom, and she's not naruto's mom. there are no hints that sakura and naruto are siblings and there never will be, cuz they're not. end of story.

#6 Gaara

Gaara

Kazekage of this forum.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 22 April 2006 - 01:02 PM

Hm, yeah, I thought about that too once, since they also look a bit similar IMO (the eyes for example, but only in part 1, not so much in part 2).
But I hope and don't think that it'S true, for the same reasons you all said.

#7 Mystic-G

Mystic-G

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 22 April 2006 - 01:46 PM

They share absolutely no traits in each other looks. Their attitudes are pretty far apart from each other.

As said before kishimoto wouldn't have a relationship build like that if they were siblings. That would kinda kill part of the storyline for no apparent reason. It would even probably separate Naruto & Sakura because of the awkward feelings they'd have near each other.

It would be interesting if Yondaime's (prolly Naruto's father) wife looked similar to Sakura.

Since there's a lot of foreshadowing I figured that whom ever the 4th's wife looked like, that would prolly end up being Naruto's wife.

We prolly won't find out until later on in the series what the 4th's wife looked like. Well not until at least Naruto finds out the 4th is his father. We can still see where everthing is heading though. Unlike some of those haters in denial.

#8 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 22 April 2006 - 04:04 PM

We probably won't ever see Naruto's mom until the end of the series, you know like a Lion King-ish moment where Naruto is near deaht and he has a vision where Naruto's mother and father appear or something.

#9 gamerman_007

gamerman_007

Shodaime Smexkage

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 795 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Females, Internet/computers B(o)(o)bs.

Posted 22 April 2006 - 05:41 PM

naruto and sakura siblings?

I think these people are munching on those one-up mushrooms that grow in the forests of japan.

Bunny: Sasuke, join me.
Sasuke: What will I receive if I join you?
Bunny: POWER! UNLIMITED POWER!
Sasuke: Sweet! what do I do?
Orochimaru: Sssssssssssssaaaaaaasssssssssukkkkkkeeeeeee-kkkuuuuuunnnn!
Sasuke: oh f***

Sono nantomo ienai sekushii na oshiri wo ore no kokan ni okittensukete rizumu ni awasete kosurinasai = Back that ass up. :D

#10 Memories

Memories

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 22 April 2006 - 06:07 PM

As said before kishimoto wouldn't have a relationship build like that if they were siblings. That would kinda kill part of the storyline for no apparent reason. It would even probably separate Naruto & Sakura because of the awkward feelings they'd have near each other.

I've seen a few animes where a couple fitted perfectly together(the ones I wanted to get together), and then near the end it turns out their siblings or cousins or related and all of a second they're with other people. So you can understand my fear?

Rin (who they think is Sakuras mother)

Okay where did I miss that?
Just to say hi and I'm not dead
I only forgot to write sooner...but my memory is so very bad
Funny I should say that and still so very young...while my name may be Memories...all it means is "I'm sunk."
Now I sit here...with a migraine in my head...instead of posting this signature...I've saved it instead.

and my banner says, "Sealed at birth...to hold Kyubi's wrath...only to be shun...abandoned...and laughed at...Dreaming of a future worth living...he wants to be Hokage,...the largest goal of any ninja...This is his journey... from beginning...to end...He's Naruto...a fighter among men.

#11 Pocky-chan

Pocky-chan

Cavelady from 2005 or something

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,059 posts
  • Interests:William Riker and his beard

Posted 22 April 2006 - 06:45 PM

Gasp! Now that could be funny....but it's obviously untrue and with everyone points before mine I have no need to explain, but if it was true and all I'm sure there would be some narusaku fans out there who would be okay because they too are incest fans...... yeah I'm odd.

#12 Mystic-G

Mystic-G

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 22 April 2006 - 07:19 PM

It's just a rumor. If Kishimoto was going to pull something like that then he wouldn't leak that info.

#13 Guest_algernon81_*

Guest_algernon81_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 April 2006 - 08:27 PM

QUOTE (Memories @ Apr 22 2006, 01:07 PM)

I've seen a few animes where a couple fitted perfectly together(the ones I wanted to get together), and then near the end it turns out their siblings or cousins or related and all of a second they're with other people. So you can understand my fear?

Rin (who they think is Sakuras mother)

Okay where did I miss that?

I'm pretty sure there is no even remotely credible evidence for this. First off, even though we've never met them, Sakura's parents must be alive since she made such a point of Naruto's brattyness being the result of being an orphan in the beginning. Also, Kakashi first introduced himself by saying that all the people he was close too were dead, and maybe it's wrong, but I'm assuming that includes Rin. Rin may very well have been related to Sakura, but I really don't think she's Sakura's mom.

#14 Vespar

Vespar

Namikage

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,161 posts
  • Interests:Everyone thinks it, but etiquette interferes; lest the writer is construed as misdirected.

Posted 23 April 2006 - 02:20 AM

It's impossible for them to be full siblings. Since they're both in the same age group, the age to separate them both would be nearly a whole year.

However, though this supports the thought of half-siblings, it is also less plausible in that the great Yondaime was having affairs. (And you can't point fingers at the mother for the previous nearly a whole year difference in age again)

So... Nope. Illogical.

#15 One_Who_Is_Not_Named

One_Who_Is_Not_Named

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Naruto, Full Metal Alchemist, Rurouni Kenshin, Samurai 7, DNAngel, Kingdom Hearts

Posted 14 May 2006 - 01:33 AM

Wait a sec... I just thought of something... shouldn't Naruto be 2 years older than the other rookie 9 group? I mean he was held back from graduating for 2 years... Or did I mess up and miss something? Just a thought, sorry its off-topic

#16 cherry_bubblegum

cherry_bubblegum

LeeTen! W00t!

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 196 posts
  • Interests:Anime, FFXII, anything Japanese(minus the food), drawing

Posted 14 May 2006 - 02:16 AM

Oh.God.No. No. No.NO!I seriously doubt that, and if the person got this idea from an episode, it was probably a filler.Ah, those filler makers...what will they think of next? And if they were siblings, they have very different hair colours!I mean, pink and blond!?(well,then again, look at Temari and Gaara)

Wait a sec... I just thought of something... shouldn't Naruto be 2 years older than the other rookie 9 group? I mean he was held back from graduating for 2 years... Or did I mess up and miss something? Just a thought, sorry its off-topic

No,I think he just must of started earlier.At the beggining of volume 1, they say the demon fox attacked *12* years ago...so, Naruto's the same age as everyone else! smile.gif

#17 desaix

desaix

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 14 May 2006 - 02:16 AM

Yes, Naruto SHOULD be. He isn't, though, which leads me to speculate he actually got into the Academy early.

You haven't experienced the full cofusion of modern gender relations until you've heard an angry group of women yelling, "We want tentacles!" at an all-night Hentai-fest.

-Tonbo

You can find my original fiction, facebook, twitter, and other ways to contact me on my website, FennecFoxPress.com

#18 PeacefulPhoenix

PeacefulPhoenix

THE PANDACAPOLYPSE SHALL BE SWIFT AND FUZZY

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,585 posts

Posted 15 May 2006 - 11:58 PM

like in your fic????

Anyways, for a possibility like this, Naruto would feel more protective of her, not a caring loving way, am i correct? and WE'd have to kill Kishi if it did

#19 gamerman_007

gamerman_007

Shodaime Smexkage

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 795 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Females, Internet/computers B(o)(o)bs.

Posted 17 May 2006 - 03:54 AM

Kill kishi? bit cruel dont you think? ah well.....just wondering, what where those people who made this BS up smoking/drinking/inhaling/etc?

I do think naruto got in early, thanks to old man hokage and his leet hokageing skills.

Bunny: Sasuke, join me.
Sasuke: What will I receive if I join you?
Bunny: POWER! UNLIMITED POWER!
Sasuke: Sweet! what do I do?
Orochimaru: Sssssssssssssaaaaaaasssssssssukkkkkkeeeeeee-kkkuuuuuunnnn!
Sasuke: oh f***

Sono nantomo ienai sekushii na oshiri wo ore no kokan ni okittensukete rizumu ni awasete kosurinasai = Back that ass up. :D

#20 Toa

Toa

Shota shota night fever~

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 230 posts
  • Interests:Computer, anime, music, drawing, arts, literature...a lot XD Neil~

Posted 30 May 2006 - 06:22 PM

Don't kill Kishi-sama(my master!) just torture him to change it if that ever happens! Hahahahaha

Naruto and Sakura...siblings? I doubt it!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users