Close
Photo

What are your canon NaruSaku headcanons?

narusaku canon headcanon headcanons

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 Sarahmint

Sarahmint

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 55 posts
  • Interests:wonderfulandterriblethings.tumblr

Revolution on NarutoForums

Posted 04 May 2015 - 07:37 AM

What are your canon NaruSaku headcanons?  

In this thread, if you have any canon NaruSaku headcanons, let us know.

~ Here are mine ~

After the wedding in The Last, Sakura and her fake smile made it home after a great day and night . . . only to have a wave of sadness wash over her causing one meow of a cry before she fainted for the first time.

Sakura became close with Naruto the more she spent time on team seven and got use to his antics.  The Forest of Death brought them all closer.  Sakura shared bi-weekly correspondence with Naruto when he was training with Jiraya.  When he arrived back into Konoha, Sakura thought he was hot and began flirting with him, really starting to like him as someone more.  She secretly considered her time with Naruto that day as a date that was interrupted.  Without realizing it, she was falling in love with him . . . but she turned her heart slightly away from him the moment she was in Sasuke's presence at Orochimaru's hideout and never let herself believe she loved Naruto again . . . until it was too late and she could no longer deny it to herself. . . so she did what she could to take the Uchiha Sasuke prize and held on to it and the facade with her life.

Was once Sasuke's biggest fan.

And then chapter 699 happened.

He should have called Kakashi out on his hypocrisy,

instead he was left alone by Naruto...

#2 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 08:04 AM

Naruto and Sakura were already boyfriend & girlfriend in Shippuden in my headcanon. XD

#3 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 04 May 2015 - 02:30 PM

They're already married in mine.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#4 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 04:39 PM

In my head canon, I had Sakura having a fake smile when Naruto and Hinata were meeting up with the others after Toneri's defeat. I even did a bit around how Naruto and Sakura got together.  

http://bryonyoungblo...xtended-snippet

I also figured Naruto and Sakura got married in the spring, on April 3rd, the day Naruto fell in love with her, with all their friends and family cheering them on.

#5 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 11:40 PM

In my head canon, I had Sakura having a fake smile when Naruto and Hinata were meeting up with the others after Toneri's defeat. I even did a bit around how Naruto and Sakura got together.  

http://bryonyoungblo...xtended-snippet

I also figured Naruto and Sakura got married in the spring, on April 3rd, the day Naruto fell in love with her, with all their friends and family cheering them on.

And where was Sasuke during the wedding? Was he best man? Lol

#6 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 02:50 AM

And where was Sasuke during the wedding? Was he best man? Lol

I do think if I do the wedding, I'd show Sasuke and Taka being there, with Sasuke being best man.

#7 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 03:48 AM

I do think if I do the wedding, I'd show Sasuke and Taka being there, with Sasuke being best man.

Maid of Honor?

509356167_759751.gif?4

#8 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 03:55 AM

I would happy they just confess their love the stuff is another story.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#9 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 03:55 AM

Maid of Honor?

Ino of course. XD Definitely not Hinata.

#10 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 04:09 AM

Maid of Honor?

Ino of course. XD Definitely not Hinata.

Ino immediately came to mind. Hinata would prefer to be a guest than anything else, given she's the one in my head canon/fanon who told Naruto to go after Sakura after she realized how genuine his love for Sakura is.

#11 griff142

griff142

Member of Kishi's execution squad

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts
  • Interests:I love anime. I am also a football geek and video game nerd.

Posted 05 May 2015 - 04:28 AM

Ino immediately came to mind. Hinata would prefer to be a guest than anything else, given she's the one in my head canon/fanon who told Naruto to go after Sakura after she realized how genuine his love for Sakura is.

Yeah Ino because she thinks she is Sakura's best friend and you can say that since they have known each other since childhood. We need to talk about he beat man and you can Sasuke but honestly he doesn't deserve it. Maybe Shikamaru what else do you guys think?

#12 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga, history, unexplained mysteries, linguistics, geology, astrology, astro physics, chemistry, astronomy, sport cars, and racing cars, monster trucks, quantum mechanics and particle physics

Anime/Manga - Gaming

NaruSaku, Ash x Misty, (Pokyshiping) Ichigo x Rukia, Kiba/Hinata, Ichigo x Orihime, Uryū x Orihime, Cullen x Amell, Alastair x Warden, Cullen x Female Inqustior Ed x Winnry, Spike x May Valatine, Kaiden Alekno x Female Shepard, Garus x Female Shepard, Joker x Female Shepard, Angg x Katara, Zuko x Katara, Mako x Kora ( Avatar the last air bender - Legend of Kora) I don't see the ending of Kora as canon since its more of a fan service ending, since the canon pairing is not a properly developed paring.

VLD pairing: Plance, Shiro x Adam, Hunk x Shay, Kallura
    anti Allurance

The Dragon Prince: Cullum x Rayla

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)
    Angel x Buffy, Buffy x Spike, Angel x Cordila Chase (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Booth x Bones (bones)
    Tony x Ziva David, Abby x Timothy McGee, Timothy x Delia (NCIS)
    Dean x Castiel, Sam x Gabriel, Sam x Elaine, Dean x Jo (Supernatural)

Comics parings: Supes x Lois Lang, Peter Parker x Mary Jay Waston, Captian x Black Widow, Hawke Eye x Black Widow, Jean Grey x Cyclops, Jean x Wolverine, Rouge x Gambit, Batman x Slilena Kyle, Bruce x Black Widow

Movies pairings: Jurassic Park series (Owen x Claire, Malcome x Sarah) Han x Leia, Luke x Maria Jade, Finn x Rey, FinnPoe (Star Wars)

Dislikes Supes x Wonder Woman, as it's basically turns a feminist icon in to a baby maker, NaruHinata, Sasuke x Sakura abusive relationship ahoy.

Posted 05 May 2015 - 11:41 AM

Shikamaru as his second groomsmen but Sausake, as his best man with Kiba and Shino. Ino as Sakura's maid of honor with Kairn as a bridesmaid due to her being the one to bring Naruto and Sakura together after she sees how hurt Sakura is, when she sees Naruto and Hinata together.

Then, Karin married Susake even though, I am not a huge fan of said pairing it made more sense than SS since he is shown not to care at all for her in manga, unlike Karin he actually cared for her well being in the fight with Killer Bee and even went out of his way to save her during the fight.

It's a lite Sakura and Sausake in that regards but I dislike the fact she is just a mini Sakura and he tried to kill her when he went psycho. He showed more progress with team taka than with his orginal team in Team seven. I wanted Naruto to learn that sometimes you have to learn to put your own wishes in the back of your mind like his father would have done to protect the village as a whole. And have Susake learn this, as well, to make him realize his own faults in causing so much pain. Have him then team up with Naruto and the rest of the kids to defeate Mandra. I will never get why Obtio would become Tobi.
Them Duke boys never meant no harm.--------> my childhood.
Freedom of speech is no laughing matter, since it does take one person to stand up for the right too speak out.
firma__op__luffyxnami_nu__out__by_pjxd23

#13 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 03:25 PM

And is Shinachiku In your headcanon?

509356167_759751.gif?4

#14 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 03:38 PM

And is Shinachiku In your headcanon?

I chose two different kids from Shinachiku and Hanami to let my head canon stand out, Ken. I even have a link for all the NS head canon kids I did!

http://bryonyoungblo...3992/fanon-kids

#15 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 03:43 PM

Cool.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#16 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 07:43 PM

I also was thinking of something pretty simple, yet I didn't even mention it ^3^

The fact of Naruto and Sakura's marriage. :) I imagine they did get married pretty quick, as I said, on April 3rd, given they had been pretty close for years. I also imagined they'd be more in love with each other as time passed, and they'd be amazing parents to Jiraiya and Haruka :)

#17 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 07:49 PM

I can see their son being a mama's boy.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#18 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 06 May 2015 - 07:05 PM

my head cannons for NS are as follows

Sakura though she didn't know it fell in love with Naruto at the bench scene her feeling would not be resolved until Naruto brought that moment back to her after the war.

Sakuras feelings for Naruto slowly developed over time starting as dislike--not hatred that was just immaturity talking-- to teammates to friends to trusted friend to fallen in love with.  though she doesn't recognize them as scuh her feelings progression is steady and slow and culminates with her changing her feelings at the promise of a lifetime.

Her words to wait for her a bit are meant to wait for her love, even though she doesn't voice this as such.

Upon his return she is suitably shocked at how much hes grown and openly flirts with him wanting ot know if he sees her as more of a woman.

Sakura is upset most buy the --seeming--inability to do anything of substance for Naruto but Yamato helps her overcome this and she has some introspection on the matter.

Naruto is mind blown at Sakuras progress and falls deeper in love with her though his promise and the mistaken thought that she still loves sasuke tries to keep his distance and hides behind a mask which confuses Sakura a little,

In the wake of the war Sakura and Naruto confess to each other on the bench after revisting the bench scene with an offhand comment by naruto.

they are married soon after events which would be in the Last Movie.

Karin and Sakura are the best of friends as they hold no rivalry. Karin is someone she can speak to as a peer and someone with a shared past with Sasuke. Sakura is someone Karin can rely on to as a trusted friend as she slowly rebuilds her bond and relationship with Sasuke.

Sakura and Naruto have 2 kids Shinachiku and Hanami

Shina is a happier and more well adjusted version of Naruto, popular and filled with energy pranking the village to have fun and surpass his old man. Sakura often scolds him for this but secretly enjoys the pranks. Naruto is of course proud as a peacock and a little jealous since he cant indulge as often as hed like to being hokage.

Hana Idolizes her big brother and wants to be just like him. She often acts jealously to girls that fawn over him and tries to chase them away.

Only Sasuke and Karins daughter Sarada is acceptable to her and she adores the older uchiha daughter.

Shinachuka and Sarada have an interesting relationship as Sarada having traveled over the world with Sasuke and Karin has a wider perspective of people and is a bit cynical while Shina who has spent the majority of his life in the village is very optimistic and sees the best in  people.

the two regularly clash over these ideals but show signs that Shina is becoming more cautious and less Naïve  while Sarada is showing a bit more optimism thanks to Shinas bright nature.

though both fiercely deny it there is the beginnings of an obvious crush that is slowly developing into love.

All 4 parents just nod sagely as they listen to both children complain vigorously about the other.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#19 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 09:17 PM

my head cannons for NS are as follows

Sakura though she didn't know it fell in love with Naruto at the bench scene her feeling would not be resolved until Naruto brought that moment back to her after the war.

Sakuras feelings for Naruto slowly developed over time starting as dislike--not hatred that was just immaturity talking-- to teammates to friends to trusted friend to fallen in love with.  though she doesn't recognize them as scuh her feelings progression is steady and slow and culminates with her changing her feelings at the promise of a lifetime.

Her words to wait for her a bit are meant to wait for her love, even though she doesn't voice this as such.

Upon his return she is suitably shocked at how much hes grown and openly flirts with him wanting ot know if he sees her as more of a woman.

Sakura is upset most buy the --seeming--inability to do anything of substance for Naruto but Yamato helps her overcome this and she has some introspection on the matter.

Naruto is mind blown at Sakuras progress and falls deeper in love with her though his promise and the mistaken thought that she still loves sasuke tries to keep his distance and hides behind a mask which confuses Sakura a little,

In the wake of the war Sakura and Naruto confess to each other on the bench after revisting the bench scene with an offhand comment by naruto.

they are married soon after events which would be in the Last Movie.

Karin and Sakura are the best of friends as they hold no rivalry. Karin is someone she can speak to as a peer and someone with a shared past with Sasuke. Sakura is someone Karin can rely on to as a trusted friend as she slowly rebuilds her bond and relationship with Sasuke.

Sakura and Naruto have 2 kids Shinachiku and Hanami

Shina is a happier and more well adjusted version of Naruto, popular and filled with energy pranking the village to have fun and surpass his old man. Sakura often scolds him for this but secretly enjoys the pranks. Naruto is of course proud as a peacock and a little jealous since he cant indulge as often as hed like to being hokage.

Hana Idolizes her big brother and wants to be just like him. She often acts jealously to girls that fawn over him and tries to chase them away.

Only Sasuke and Karins daughter Sarada is acceptable to her and she adores the older uchiha daughter.

Shinachuka and Sarada have an interesting relationship as Sarada having traveled over the world with Sasuke and Karin has a wider perspective of people and is a bit cynical while Shina who has spent the majority of his life in the village is very optimistic and sees the best in  people.

the two regularly clash over these ideals but show signs that Shina is becoming more cautious and less Naïve  while Sarada is showing a bit more optimism thanks to Shinas bright nature.

though both fiercely deny it there is the beginnings of an obvious crush that is slowly developing into love.

All 4 parents just nod sagely as they listen to both children complain vigorously about the other.

I like the part about Karin & Sakura being close friends. While it's true that Sakura was Ino's rival for Sasuke, Karin and Sakura NEVER had that dumb rivalry SS fans want so badly. Sakura saved her life from Sasuke and refused to kill her when he ordered her. Likewise Karin knew on sight that Sakura loved Sasuke but she didn't have any of those jealous b*tchy "he's mine" feelings that fans always characterize her as having, and in fact warned Sakura that Sasuke was going to kill her. It's very possible for two girls who liked the same guy to be friends and I wish stupid Kishimoto and the fans would realize that instead of vouching for a dumb petty catfight.

Edited by Aizen-Sama, 06 May 2015 - 09:20 PM.

#20 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 06 May 2015 - 10:19 PM

Hinata would watch everything from the comfort of her secret tree. Nobody ever knows what tree she's standing behind.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: narusaku, canon, headcanon, headcanons

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users