#41 Chucky-kun

Chucky-kun

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:47 AM

QUOTE (Chatte @ Jan 11 2013, 10:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Or maybe you should look more. But since you're an SS, of course you wouldn't have the experience.
Yes, they are, the majority are. I only met 5 non rabid NH/H fans. 5!

And Narutobase.net is a place full of such examples of NH fans.

You realize I was quoting you?

c1a2d1a877.jpg

#42 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 12:05 PM

QUOTE (Chucky-kun @ Jan 11 2013, 11:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You realize I was quoting you?

Yup. biggrin.gif I was the one who said that as I am sure I heard on another forum or read it somewhere else like DA or Tumblr, at the beginning of the past year when I haven't come in contact more with Naruto fandom. It seemed so outrageous, at first, but after I came in contact with the fandom, I didn't even wondered if that was true or not...because I've seen the behavior.
I wish I could find that again...but can't remember exactly where I read it.

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#43 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 12:39 PM

Do you guys remember how Kishi said Sasuke would encounter Naruto in the war?

I'm thinking that he might appear at the end in order to take control of Madara and force him to release his edo tensei, just like Itachi did with Kabuto. I'm not saying Sasuke would fight Madara, maybe when the alliance has him restrained or in a temporary weakened state Sasuke takes the chance to do so.

As for the reason, maybe he'll want the power of the juubi. Maybe the scroll he has can allow his to do it, so he wouldn't want Madara to be around to interfere with him.

Whatever the case I'm thinking that Sasuke will do something significant at the end of the war, and I think it might for the bad. After that he'll leave once again and that will jump start the final arc in which Naruto and Sasuke will fight.

#44 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 12:45 PM

QUOTE (redragon88 @ Jan 11 2013, 12:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm thinking that he might appear at the end in order to take control of Madara and force him to release his edo tensei, just like Itachi did with Kabuto. I'm not saying Sasuke would fight Madara, maybe when the alliance has him restrained or in a temporary weakened state Sasuke takes the chance to do so.

As for the reason, maybe he'll want the power of the juubi. Maybe the scroll he has can allow his to do it, so he wouldn't want Madara to be around to interfere with him.

Whatever the case I'm thinking that Sasuke will do something significant at the end of the war, and I think it might for the bad. After that he'll leave once again and that will jump start the final arc in which Naruto and Sasuke will fight.

I was pretty much thinking the same thing. And I am sure that somewhere around then the Team 7 resolution will have its place.

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#45 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:30 PM

QUOTE (Chucky-kun @ Jan 11 2013, 04:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I googled "Naruhina kill kishi" and i ended up _____ saying "Kishi was indeed intrigued by some western Hinata fans/NH fans who sent him some letters threatening him that they'll kill him if they doesn't do NH cannon"
on narutobase.net

haha

Why for some reason i'm not surprised?
I've seen teenagers cutting themselves because of justin bieber.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 11 January 2013 - 01:40 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#46 Poison_In_Your_Coffee

Poison_In_Your_Coffee

Chuunin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 04:10 PM

Do you people with all seriousness want to argue that you NS shippers are so much better than other shippers and that only other shippers can act like idiots? You want to have this conversation only a few days after the mods had to lock up some threads for a while because people in this very forum were getting out of line and after several posters in these very forums received plenty of warnings and were banned? Were all those troublemakers just other ships' fans in disguise? headscratch.gif

The thing is, the more you keep arguing that only NH shippers can act like idiots, never you NS shippers, the more you keep proving exactly the opposite.

Edited by Poison_In_Your_Coffee, 11 January 2013 - 04:12 PM.

The stars are fire.

#47 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 04:16 PM

QUOTE (Poison_In_Your_Coffee @ Jan 11 2013, 01:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Do you people with all seriousness want to argue that you NS shippers are so much better than other shippers and that only other shippers can act like idiots? You want to have this conversation only a few days after the mods had to lock up some threads for a while because people in this very forum were getting out of line and after several posters in these very forums received plenty of warnings and were banned? Were all those troublemakers just other ships' fans in disguise? headscratch.gif

The thing is, the more you keep arguing that only NH shippers can act like idiots, never you NS shippers, the more you keep proving exactly the opposite.

Yeah and you're better than us dont you think, doing fallacies and double standards on the debate threads(like 615 and H&E) and when run out of arguments simply ignore and change the subject, have a good day, i forgot how many times you contradicted yourself.

It's better we ignore each other.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 11 January 2013 - 04:20 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#48 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 04:35 PM

QUOTE (Poison_In_Your_Coffee @ Jan 11 2013, 05:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You draw "us NS shippers" under one chopstick, the same way you think we do to the NH fans. Because you talk about us as "you NS shippers", and the others said some NH shippers, not all of them. The only thing I agree with you here is that we shouldn't talk about NH murder threats.

ナルサク

#49 Poison_In_Your_Coffee

Poison_In_Your_Coffee

Chuunin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 04:39 PM

QUOTE (sushi. @ Jan 11 2013, 04:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You draw "us NS shippers" under one chopstick, the same way you think we do to the NH fans. Because you talk about us as "you NS shippers", and the others said some NH shippers, not all of them. The only thing I agree with you here is that we shouldn't talk about NH murder threats.

No, I simply pointed out that there are people who behave badly in every ship, including NS shippers. It is really unfair and mean to act like NH fans are the only fans doing idiotic things and that somehow NS shippers are immune and never behave badly.
The stars are fire.

#50 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 06:22 PM

QUOTE (redragon88 @ Jan 11 2013, 04:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I was having this thought too, and that Sasuke will pull something bad and increase the tension between him and Naruto.

I think that when Obito dies and if Madara is still alive, Sasuke will have a role with Madara. Plus, I don't see Madara dying before Obito, only if Obito back stabbed him.

Edited by T XD, 11 January 2013 - 06:23 PM.

#51 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:43 PM

QUOTE (Nate River @ Jan 10 2013, 08:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No, it's not.

Neji is the embodiment of physical perfection. It's objectively provable and when I can do prove it without making an ass of myself I will get around to doing that.

And with that, this joke was violently murdered
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#52 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 05:09 AM

Me no sees the joke *innocently* tongue.gif

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#53 GlucoseGlutton

GlucoseGlutton

Professional Trash

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Interests:SakuHina tbh

Posted 12 January 2013 - 07:04 AM

Guys Poison's right, we can't just generalize about other pairings like that. The behavior of some shouldn't define individuals or the group as whole. Sure many of you have come across NH shippers who aren't so nice but it doesn't mean we should label all of them as (insert negative trait here). Not only is it wrong but it makes us look bad, like we think we're all perfect. I can say with certainty that I've come across Narusaku shippers who are rude, rabid and disrespectful. Sorry for being preachy but I just can't stand it when people label groups of people like that.

tumblr_mvi3cfp7Sy1rb7h2eo3_500.jpg

#54 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 12 January 2013 - 07:33 AM

QUOTE (SugarJunkE @ Jan 12 2013, 03:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Guys Poison's right, we can't just generalize about other pairings like that. The behavior of some shouldn't define individuals or the group as whole. Sure many of you have come across NH shippers who aren't so nice but it doesn't mean we should label all of them as (insert negative trait here). Not only is it wrong but it makes us look bad, like we think we're all perfect. I can say with certainty that I've come across Narusaku shippers who are rude, rabid and disrespectful. Sorry for being preachy but I just can't stand it when people label groups of people like that.

This. While I've ran into some very rude and stubborn NH/SS fans in my day since I participated in the NaruSaku vs. NaruHina debates, it doesn't make us any better. Not even that long ago I read some completely disrespectful comment to a NaruHina fan from a NaruSaku fan. It was after 615 released and he just blew up when a NaruHina fan even suggested NaruHina was more possible now. It was absolutely ridiculous, like talking to a kid. Or another argument from a NS fan: "Hinata should die because she's in the way of NaruSaku." facepalm.png Really now? There are bad apples in every shipping fandom, it doesn't make us superior.

I could understand if you strictly visit this forum because's it's usually very peaceful and respectful to others and all you ever see are loud NaruHina fans on other sites. But generalization is bad. No wonder some people think NaruSaku fans come off as arrogant. Not saying any of you actually are arrogant but it could sometimes come off that way to NH/SS fans.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#55 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Interests:you

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:15 AM

QUOTE (SugarJunkE @ Jan 12 2013, 01:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yup yup yup. NS shippers can be pretty arrogant. I actually think I was at one point.

eileenbeautifulswan_zps46b60759.gif

#56 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests in life and reading manga happens to be one of them. My favorite pairing is definitely NaruSaku.

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:16 AM

I think we, as a fandom, need to stop categorizing ourselves. There is no difference between NH fans, NS fans, and SS fans. We're all just people; there's nothing special about any of us. Yes, we support different pairings, but our OTPs don't define who we are as human beings. We shouldn't let our personal feelings get in the way of treating each other with respect.

#57 kirabook

kirabook

Examiner

• ANBU
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:31 AM

No... please don't let Sasuke show up. He'll do nothing but interrupt the conclusion between Obito/Madara and the army, or at least, that's my thoughts. Every time Sasuke shows up, everything else has to pause just to make space for him to fit in. I hate it. dry.gif I just want this war to get through, then maybe I'll be ok with another boring Sasuke arc.

Posted Image

Sig made by me though. XD

Check out my father and son Minato and Naruto group on FF.net
http://www.fanfictio..._No_Yaoi/74936/

#58 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 12 January 2013 - 11:15 AM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Jan 10 2013, 05:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No, it's not. And it's not a translator problem either because this is common in all interviews, not just recent ones. Okay for example, a while back ago a fan said "I hope Hinata gets her chance to confess to Naruto" and Kishi was said to have said "I hope so too."

If that is really what he said, then it's a weird way to respond to it. Not weird as in bad, but it is sort of a response a fan would say. I guess what I am trying to say is, does he purposely sound like this to play off giving an answer or does he do it to pretend like he doesn't know. Sort of like the mangaka having fun doing his own work. I also don't see Kishi as being so bad in public speaking or I no longer see this as an excuse because he has been doing it a long time. After a while, you do get used to it.

It's not a good or bad thing with how he replies, but merely....weird.

Exactly.

Wwoow kishi said that narutos son will be named shinchaki or whatever..i LOVE that name, i always knew he'd get a son, i hope it has pink hair and blue eyes!

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#59 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 11:28 AM

QUOTE (Canadian_DJ @ Jan 12 2013, 08:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Exactly.

Wwoow kishi said that narutos son will be named shinchaki or whatever..i LOVE that name, i always knew he'd get a son, i hope it has pink hair and blue eyes!

I think he will be blond, the only references that i have is, Sakura got her hair from her father, Naruto got his hair from his father, most probably that his son will got his hair from his father too.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#60 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 11:33 AM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Jan 12 2013, 12:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think he will be blond, the only references that i have is, Sakura got her hair from her father, Naruto got his hair from his father, most probably that his son will got his hair from his father too.

and still hope he won't gotta a supposed and horrible byakugan... If I think on, it would be totally nonsense.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users