Close
Photo

Kiss or Confession?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
417 replies to this topic

Poll: Kiss or Confession? (58 member(s) have cast votes)

Which one will happen first?

1. Pucker up baby! (36 votes [62.07%])

Percentage of vote: 62.07%

2. Roses are red, violets are blue, I think I love... (22 votes [37.93%])

Percentage of vote: 37.93%

Vote

#21 No WhereMan

No WhereMan

H&E's Dark Knight

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts
  • Interests:Star Wars, Writing, reading, Warhammer, WoW, Naruto, Anime in general. Movies, HK KungFu Movies, D&D, video games (SFIV!!!) and various other things.

Posted 14 April 2006 - 01:03 AM

You know not to go off on my own topic. I really don't see how people can still firmly support Sasu/Saku or Naru/Hina with such fury.

Hinata although a real sweet girl, has no major place in the series. The time she comes in the manga is only for that one issue that still glosses over the fact that "yes, she has a crush on Naruto." And "yes, he's still totally clueless about it."
Her lack of any real interaction with Naruto, and lack of gumption to pursue him, will doom her to always want what she'll never have.

And honestly i don't think her affection for him isn't anything deeper then a crush. She sees qualities in him that she wishes she had. His fiery spirit. His undying determination to whatever he really puts his mind to. I think if anything Hinata wants to improve herself, through a relationship with Naruto.

Now, Sakura's relationship with Sasuke. Is even more staggering to think, that they have some sort of future. Namely because, Sakura is never herself when she was around Sasuke. She turned into that bubberly dreamy school girl type image. Always going to his needs, babying him somewhat of an ideal worship. She more had been in love with the idea of being in love with Sasuke, then the reality of the person himself.

But her relationship with Naruto. Its different on many levels. One side, she tends to act if she barely tolerates him. But yet she relies on him more and more. They're able to laugh, argue with each other and still maintain a strong bond.

Going back to Sasuke, she can't have that type of relationship with him. Sakura's always more worried about what he'll think of her, then just being herself and allowing him to appreciate the qualities she has.

And how deep of a relationship can you have with someone, if you can't even be yourself.

Anyway, sorry for the sidebar. I still think the kiss will come first before any type of confession. Also someone was questioning the definition of confession. I was refering to something to where they just come out and admit how they feel.

batman-arkham-city-wallpaper-wallpaper-0xl_batman_arkham_origins_logo.jpg

#22 Vespar

Vespar

Namikage

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,161 posts
  • Interests:Everyone thinks it, but etiquette interferes; lest the writer is construed as misdirected.

Posted 14 April 2006 - 03:43 AM

The more I think on it, the more I believe there's going to be a kiss and that in itself will be the 'confession'. It'll likely be a quiet understanding between the both of them -possibly the pivotal moment when they realise that Sasuke's unsalvagable.

In this sense, it plays off both Shounen manga and Japanese social culture.

#23 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 14 April 2006 - 04:25 AM

I'm now starting to wonder whst kind of kiss, comical? or Serious? :ponders:

#24 gamerman_007

gamerman_007

Shodaime Smexkage

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 795 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Females, Internet/computers B(o)(o)bs.

Posted 15 April 2006 - 02:32 AM

i wanna see an emotional kiss. or maybe not even a kiss. Probably do another timeskip and then we see naruto sitting in a chair reading or chilling with his hokage hat on. then sakura walks and tells him " I've got news!!" He askes what and she says "I'm pregnant". The show ends with naruto wide-eyed. <---(how i want it to end)
Kisses will be implied if this happens, and kishimoto doesn't have to an overly romantic scene :rolleyes:

if this happened then a_smashy.gif smack.gif to the naruhina/sausaku fans

Bunny: Sasuke, join me.
Sasuke: What will I receive if I join you?
Bunny: POWER! UNLIMITED POWER!
Sasuke: Sweet! what do I do?
Orochimaru: Sssssssssssssaaaaaaasssssssssukkkkkkeeeeeee-kkkuuuuuunnnn!
Sasuke: oh f***

Sono nantomo ienai sekushii na oshiri wo ore no kokan ni okittensukete rizumu ni awasete kosurinasai = Back that ass up. :D

#25 Burning_Wulf

Burning_Wulf

Just your friendly, neighborhood zombie hunter.

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Wolves, Anime/Manga, Rx7, NaruSaku, Timeoff work, Sleeping, Comics, Napping, Cats, Resting, Skeet, and Racing plus too much more....

Posted 15 April 2006 - 05:12 AM

Unexpected kiss in a dire situation than a confession after words.

coco_zps31bec3d3.jpg

#26 Mystic-G

Mystic-G

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 15 April 2006 - 12:55 PM

QUOTE (Naruto @ Apr 15 2006, 01:12 AM)
Unexpected kiss in a dire situation than a confession after words.

^^^ What I was thinking. If Naruto risks his life for her one more time he's definately gonna get one. Well as long as he doesn't freak out like after he woke-up from the orichimaru fight.

I just wish that there will be more insight on what Naruto's thinking. This wanting to go after Sasuke is getting really lame. Can't somebody just make their own choice, it's not like Sasuke's drinking alcohol. tongue.gif I believe that this incident will bring Naruto & Sakura closer though.

After all these chapters I hope they go back to Konoha.

#27 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

Artest. Classy. Pick one.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
  • Interests:Anime, pot, and women. What more do you need in life?

Posted 15 April 2006 - 07:08 PM

Oh, the suspense is killling me....

#28 Guest_algernon81_*

Guest_algernon81_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 April 2006 - 08:29 PM

That and the fillers are killing me. Wish they'd hurry up and meet Sasuke, he says "Shove off, you two," they say "Ok", and they go back to Konoha to make little strawberry-blonde babies. Uh, when they're a little older, that is.

#29 Pite

Pite

I'm a cat with glasses and a piece of chalk in my hand!

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Too long to write about.

Posted 15 April 2006 - 08:39 PM

They'll Kiss so passionatly that they forget about the confession XD
The meaning of life is to find your own meaning of life.

#30 Rachel

Rachel

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 283 posts

Posted 15 April 2006 - 10:50 PM

QUOTE (algernon81 @ Apr 15 2006, 08:29 PM)
That and the fillers are killing me. Wish they'd hurry up and meet Sasuke, he says "Shove off, you two," they say "Ok", and they go back to Konoha to make little strawberry-blonde babies. Uh, when they're a little older, that is.

*cracks up* Strawberry blonde babies hahahah that tickled me *wipes tear from eye*

The suspense is killing me too..they better hurry and meet Sasuke so he can kick Sakura's ass, Naruto can go haywire and beat Sasuke, and then Sakura can cry on Naruto's shoulder.

The End.

w00t.gif

#31 SweetestChick

SweetestChick

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 75 posts
  • Interests:See my fanfiction.net profile... www.fanfiction.net/~sweetestchick

Posted 15 April 2006 - 11:50 PM

QUOTE (algernon81 @ Apr 15 2006, 08:29 PM)

Lol! Good one! I'm also starting to get impatient with all these slow chapters. I'm ready for some kick azz fight scenes between Naruto and Sasuke, darn it!
The best things in life are free.

#32 kasuran

kasuran

100% Naruto fan

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts
  • Interests:Naruto. Forums.

Posted 16 April 2006 - 05:21 AM

I think Naruto's the one who'll confess. Of course, in a comical way. Its not Naruto if its serious - it would be Sasuke. And the kiss would come from Sakura. Naruto's afraid of her punch(?), I guess. laugh.gif

Comical yet romantic - it can happen. That's NaruSaku chemistry. happy.gif

http://terebi-adikz....board/index.php
Terebi Adikz Communityis a Philippine-based Otaku forum for Anime and Manga.
If you're interested, please join the forum!:)

kasuran aka darklinnah

#33 gamerman_007

gamerman_007

Shodaime Smexkage

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 16 April 2006 - 09:26 PM

chances are he'll probably say something and sakura will take the wrong way, and he'll confess (after some dialogue) unknowingly and they make some babies. (never to young to start XD)

I wonder when they'll do kakashi gaiden and naruto II in the anime. I wanna see them. But what about the "Sai: no kitten scene"? will they remove it? NOOOOOO!!! :shamefulcry0js:

Sono nantomo ienai sekushii na oshiri wo ore no kokan ni okittensukete rizumu ni awasete kosurinasai = Back that ass up. :D

#34 Mystic-G

Mystic-G

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 17 April 2006 - 06:46 PM

They'll prolly play it. It wasn't that bad.

When it's dubbed over 3 years from now, it will be cut out. Damn FCC, they ruin everything.

#35 gamerman_007

gamerman_007

Shodaime Smexkage

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 17 April 2006 - 10:17 PM

Depends, if say adultswim got it, then yeah, i guess. but if viz still is holding on to it, then they'll likely change to something like:"Your weak, are you even a man?"

#36 Guest_jtl889_*

Guest_jtl889_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 April 2006 - 10:31 PM

I think Naruto's the one who'll confess.

actually, in my opinion, i think it's more likely for sakura to confess first. b/c yamato was already confessing 4 sakura, and if you think about the way manga stories go, one action foreshadows another.

#37 Mystic-G

Mystic-G

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 17 April 2006 - 10:50 PM

I have to agree with that as well on either case kissing or confessing.

Naruto doesn't seem to be as open as he use to be. I'm sorta questioning if Naruto will accept it though. He needs a kick the azz if he doesn't.

She's probably the only one to stop him from being so damn depressing all the time.

#38 Guest_jtl889_*

Guest_jtl889_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 April 2006 - 12:46 AM

Naruto will definitely accept sakura's confession, he even asked her out back in 247. The way kishimoto has it set up right now is, naruto's airheaded and unknowing of how sakura feels towards him. i mean, he wakes up after the kyuubi rampage and thinks sakura's crying b/c sai insulted her. LOL.

and like jiraiya said in the 1st chap of pt. 2: "you (naruto) still don't understand the mind of a woman".

#39 gamerman_007

gamerman_007

Shodaime Smexkage

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 18 April 2006 - 02:50 AM

He's clueless, poor sap. Sakura's gonna be the one to start anything, since naruto fears her fist(s) of furious, unholy fury. If he tried something (he thinks) sakura will send him of into the grave, cause now, he's a preevert, and she doesn't like preeverts.

#40 Guest_jtl889_*

Guest_jtl889_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 April 2006 - 03:33 AM

lol that's true, naruto is somewut of a prevert. but then again, he always treats sakura with the utmost respect.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users