Close
Photo

Did Kushina ever hit Minato like how Sakura hits Naruto?

Kushina Minato MinaKushi Tsundere

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
36 replies to this topic

Poll: Did Kushina ever hit Minato like how Sakura hits Naruto? (23 member(s) have cast votes)

Did Kushina ever hit Minato like how Sakura hits Naruto?

1. Yes (22 votes [95.65%])

Percentage of vote: 95.65%

2. No (1 votes [4.35%])

Percentage of vote: 4.35%

Vote

#1 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:27 PM

I was looking at the Why we compare Sakura and Kushina Post on DA, which I'm sure everyone here has read. I looked at the comments and found this:

Hi, this is my first time writing something like this so don't get me wrong if I did something wrong so lets start with it:

A lot of people say that Kushina doesn't hit Minato and they were only having arguments. There is something I noticed in chapter 627 and 631 I will explain it now: 

In chapter 627 when Minato saw Karin hitting Suigetsu he didn't compare her to Kushina even though she's from the same clan as Kushina.

In chapter 631 when Sakura hit Naruto he compared her to Kushina, Why?

The only reason I came up with is when Karin hit Suigetsu it wasn't his son so even though Minato was the husband of Kushina she hit him maybe if he did something wrong, if Sakura didn't hit Naruto he won't compare her to Kushina.

That's all I have to say, I don't know if I'm wrong but I hope I'm not, I hope I didn't forget anything and finally sorry for my English cuz I'm not perfect at it.

So given her Tsundere personality is it likely that she did hit him?

#2 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:41 PM

As far as I could tell...she wore the pants in that relationship...

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#3 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:46 PM

Totally. :chuckle:

And I don't think she needs to hit him to show this. She was the dominant one, Sakura is the dominant one. Hitting or not, they're both tsunderes.

ナルサク

#4 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:55 PM

Well we know they did have arguments from time to time like any couple given how Kushina mentioned that their deaths was also when Minato won an argument the first time between them.

Has she ever hit him? I woundn't be surprised given Minato has his own nature of being too "quick" guess we can say after he gave the rasengan + amterasu attack a long convoluted name.

I mean yes Naruto has aspects of both his parents for his personality, just not common sense like Minato but still a brilliant fighter. Did Kushina ever hit him though? Well it wouldn't be surprising if during their younger years someone may have ticked Kushina off and Minato got caught in the crossfire kinda like when Naruto tried to do damage control when Sai insulted Sakura but she just whacked them both. RtN kinda gave a small example of how Minato and Kushina lived I mean she still had her temper but Minato managed to work with it trying to get her down to cooler levels. I could see that relationship being something from time to time should Naruto and Sakura end together. But its just that again, Sakura hitting Naruto is one part he kinda deserved it from time to time to keep him in line, the other part its just common comedy. People who try to demonize Sakura for this and no other common anime characters who do this are just not making any sense with a notion like this. Sakura hits Naruto yes, but its just a minor comedic element between them. Its so funny how those people who hate her constantly forget her main talent, shes a medic so she can heal him as much as she beats him, rather Naruto can withstand her attacks, its just generic manga comedy when someone is beaten to the scale they should have died but its done in an outrageous scale at times just to add humor. Its that simple. Besides, when did Sakura last hit Naruto? When did she last strike him in any form that was considered a pummeling like the reunion in the start of part 2? I remember that being around when Sai was introduced. Not going by the manga, thats a very very long time. Yes she hit him before the hug and headbutted him during the reunion with Minato, but those were not serious, one hit was for Naruto being reckless, the other for not focusing on the current fight and calling Sakura his girlfriend (well we know Naruto still has Sakura in his eyes).

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#5 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 22 October 2013 - 10:03 PM

Well we know they did have arguments from time to time like any couple given how Kushina mentioned that their deaths was also when Minato won an argument the first time between them.

Has she ever hit him? I woundn't be surprised given Minato has his own nature of being too "quick" guess we can say after he gave the rasengan + amterasu attack a long convoluted name.

I mean yes Naruto has aspects of both his parents for his personality, just not common sense like Minato but still a brilliant fighter. Did Kushina ever hit him though? Well it wouldn't be surprising if during their younger years someone may have ticked Kushina off and Minato got caught in the crossfire kinda like when Naruto tried to do damage control when Sai insulted Sakura but she just whacked them both. RtN kinda gave a small example of how Minato and Kushina lived I mean she still had her temper but Minato managed to work with it trying to get her down to cooler levels. I could see that relationship being something from time to time should Naruto and Sakura end together. But its just that again, Sakura hitting Naruto is one part he kinda deserved it from time to time to keep him in line, the other part its just common comedy. People who try to demonize Sakura for this and no other common anime characters who do this are just not making any sense with a notion like this. Sakura hits Naruto yes, but its just a minor comedic element between them. Its so funny how those people who hate her constantly forget her main talent, shes a medic so she can heal him as much as she beats him, rather Naruto can withstand her attacks, its just generic manga comedy when someone is beaten to the scale they should have died but its done in an outrageous scale at times just to add humor. Its that simple. Besides, when did Sakura last hit Naruto? When did she last strike him in any form that was considered a pummeling like the reunion in the start of part 2? I remember that being around when Sai was introduced. Not going by the manga, thats a very very long time. Yes she hit him before the hug and headbutted him during the reunion with Minato, but those were not serious, one hit was for Naruto being reckless, the other for not focusing on the current fight and calling Sakura his girlfriend (well we know Naruto still has Sakura in his eyes).

So I have to ask, since you see Naruto and Sakura being like Minato and Kushina in the future as RTN showed us does that mean you think Sakura will one day stop hitting Naruto? 

#6 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 10:13 PM

This.

The fact Minato flashbacked Kushina in her anger state, let alone her adult look, makes it assume that she does in fact hits him or at least dominates him.

#7 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:37 PM

Kushina dominate minato, and he like it ;)

#8 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:38 PM

Since Kushina is a tsundere, it's certainly possible. We haven't really seen much proof, aside from Minato having a flashback of her shaking her fist at him (that could imply she hits him, but it's debatable). However, being a tsundere doesn't mean you have to hit your love interest. It can just mean she dominants arguments and decisions with stubbornness and angry words.   

In my head-canon, I think she does. Just not frequently and not for the same reasons Sakura hits Naruto. I can picture Kushina getting annoyed with his long, ridiculous names, and here's a nice ironic flip. Kushina could hit Minato because he's so smart and literal in almost every situation, she'd be angry because he was acting like he was better than her. Of course unintentional, but that's the tsundere comedy. I like that thought and how different/yet the same it is to Sakura's attitude when she puts up with Naruto's dumbness/densness lol.

Edited by xxRomanceGirlxx, 22 October 2013 - 11:41 PM.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#9 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 12:31 AM

Maybe a little, like a smack upside the head or something (probably because of those long ass names lol). But not like Sakura hits Naruto, because she hits him cause he's an idiot and does stupid things, and Minato was not like that. 

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#10 arian_rad

arian_rad

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 653 posts
  • Interests:Basketball, Soccer, Volleyball, any sport other than tennis... Reading, Writing, Percy Jackson, Naruto, NaruSaku, Video Games, Physics and Engineering.

Posted 23 October 2013 - 12:40 AM

Maybe a little, like a smack upside the head or something (probably because of those long ass names lol). But not like Sakura hits Naruto, because she hits him cause he's an idiot and does stupid things, and Minato was not like that. 

Actually Tobirama commented like 3 times during this war about how much of an idiot Minato is (because of his naming and overall him just doing stupid things). He even went as far to basically call them out both with this quote "like father like son, both mentally challenged". It actually appears that Naruto got his idiotic and playful side from Minato while getting her aggressiveness and boldness from her mother. So, I would not be surprised if Kushina did hit Minato because he would be an idiot at times. After all, he wore a cloak to show that he was the fourth hokage just to show off mostly (totally something Naruto would do). 

Also, to point out something, Minato didn't comment on anything with Karin and Seigetsu because there was no romantic implications with what happened whatsoever. However, when Minato thought of Kushina, he had recently just asked Naruto if she was his girlfriend. Being the fact that Naruto answered yes to the question, followed by Sakura's tsundere act, and also the fact that she won the argument in this (couple) battle, Minato could not help but be reminded of his own wife seeing his son and technically his girlfriends bickering. 

Edited by arian_rad, 23 October 2013 - 12:44 AM.

#11 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 12:50 AM

Implied but never directly stated. Remember, Minato only said Sakura reminds him of Kushina AFTER she gave Naruto a headbutt in "embarrassment" you can say............ :P

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#12 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 01:00 AM

Implied but never directly stated. Remember, Minato only said Sakura reminds him of Kushina AFTER she gave Naruto a headbutt in "embarrassment" you can say............ :P

Ohh man, that was priceless....this girl reminds me of Kushina...everytime I read that, I have to laugh.

Edited by Strangelove, 23 October 2013 - 01:02 AM.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#13 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 01:36 AM

Ohh man, that was priceless....this girl reminds me of Kushina...everytime I read that, I have to laugh.

I still can't believe that happened. Seriously, it feels like a dream.

#14 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 05:45 AM

I think there might've been a few times when Minato probably got smacked by Kushina, probably having to do with his naming sense. But given that Minato has a more smooth personality when compared to Naruto I think Kushina didn't get as irritated with Minato as Sakura does with Naruto.

I don't know about it being a relationship of domination or wearing the pants. To me that sounds like one person taking advantage of the other to do whatever the first person wanted. And we know that despite their tempers neither Sakura or Kushina would ever take advantage of Naruto and Minato like that.

#15 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:17 AM

Well she did smacked Naruto when they met so I wouldn't be surprised she smacked her husband as well, lol.

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#16 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:32 AM

Yeah no need to say it twice ^.

ナルサク

#17 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:37 AM

Minato was the underdog in the home. Kushina herself said that Minato has never won a fight with here untile the moment of their deaths.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#18 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:40 AM

Minato was the underdog in the home. Kushina herself said that Minato has never won a fight with here untile the moment of their deaths.

I would say Minato was really kind to Kushina, remember that he told her that he owed her everything including the hokage title, i doubt he ever tried to impose his will on her.

As for Naruto it's because Sakura has the seal and Naruto is afraid of opposing her.

hehehe

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 23 October 2013 - 10:41 AM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#19 Pink Chidori

Pink Chidori

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 06:43 PM

I don't think so, he knew who was boss.  :fu: In other words, I don't think Kushina would have ever gotten annoyed to the point that she would hit him. (maybe she shook her a fist a little though lol) She always won every argument and I think that is because Minato is so soft-hearted with her that he would eventually go along with her word. Only time was the night they died and that was because it was not only important to him, but to his village. 

Edited by Pink Chidori, 31 October 2013 - 06:45 PM.

20ic8s1.png

✧Big Three Shipper
           |NaruSaku|NaruHina|SasuSaku|

#20 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:20 PM

Kushina dominate minato, and he like it ;)

All the relationships in home we got this, unless so far the only who dont follow up is Sasuke's family, but even Naruto's and Sakura's family the woman was like the "dominant".

Kizashi always agree with his wife which makes Sakura angry.

But in fact she doesnt realize she literally does the same with Naruto.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 11 November 2013 - 08:21 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Kushina, Minato, MinaKushi, Tsundere

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users