#2 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 11:50 PM

Omg that small? XD Well..soon..

I think Kishi is pretty good with covers, they always have a meaning and is symbolic. :3

Makes me think Sasuke will make a choice soon.

ナルサク

#3 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 12:02 AM

Of course the focus would be directed upon Sasuke and his ultimate judgement on which path to take. Will he adopt the magnanimous principles of Hashirama and his Will of Fire or will he allow his subconscious sentiments of indignation to continue to lead him on a path of destruction like Madara? Sasuke is confronting the deceased Hokage in order to address his most sought after questions concerning the meaning and purpose behind clans, villages, shinobi, and what it means to be human in general.

It's not just Sasuke who must make a decision but the Kages as well. Can they put aside what personal issues they have relating to the Uchiha, Orochimaru, and these ideological contentions in order to prevent yet another soul from irrevocably falling into the unending abyss of hatred and carnage?

Well that's the impression I got from the cover. It's not just the chapters themselves that tell a story or provide an idea of what the situation is but the depiction of current events through the cover like Sushi said.

Edited by Atheck, 22 June 2013 - 12:08 AM.

#4 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 12:07 AM

And I who thought the cover will be with the sannins, but I guess that after these events will follow this one :)

And interesting cover, indeed..

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#5 narusakuno1

narusakuno1

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 12:09 AM

And I who thought the cover will be with the sannins, but I guess that after these events will follow this one :)

I know right! I didn' expect this to be the cover

#6 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 12:19 AM

I know right! I didn' expect this to be the cover

There have been almost 20 chapters that have yet to be configured into tankobon format. The last volume encompasses the Jubi's creation, the Alliance's appearance onto the battlefield, and the infamous Hyuga moments that occurred just 5 months previously. This new volume, if it's going to contain the conventional amount of material, should cover 9/10 chapters following 617. In other words it will be focused entirely on Sasuke's arrival to Konoha, the flashback to Hashirama's battle with Madara and the formation of Konoha, as well as the final moments before they set out to the battlefield. The volume that follows 628 up until now should hopefully have a cover relating to the Sannin successors.

Edited by Atheck, 22 June 2013 - 01:07 AM.

#7 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 12:20 AM

Me too, but I think the sannins might be in the next cover.Tsunade is returning after all, and mentioning of Jiraiya for some reason.

And the new sannins have just started, I want to see some perfect Susanoo, Sage modes and Byakugos! :kukuku:When Sasuke has chosen his path, a conflict/crucial situation with Team 7 will probably occur.

ナルサク

#8 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 01:42 AM

I'm guessing the cover of the sanins might be the next volume.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#9 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 01:51 AM

Guess we are much happier with this cover. Kinda obvious it held Sasuke, Hashirama, and Madara, was not expecting the kage to be on it.

For volume 66, its going to be team 7, it just has to. I mean at least Sakura getting on the cover, her role in this range of chapters from 628-635 so far, she has held a larger role in recent time compared to the past, and given the fake smile stuff, she will have more of a role to come. But given what occured for just the juubi fight, I cannot see it not being team 7 or team 7 with the sannin behind them.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#10 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests in life and reading manga happens to be one of them. My favorite pairing is definitely NaruSaku.

Posted 22 June 2013 - 02:00 AM

Aw, I love that all of the Edo Hokages made it on the cover. Hiruzen is so short! :lol:

#11 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 06:35 AM

this cover is for the chapters when Sasuke went to talk with the do Hokages. I think it spans from 617 to 627. The next one should feature the sannin

#12 LivinG_Dead

LivinG_Dead

A Detective

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 206 posts
  • Interests:Manga and anime, mainly Detective conan/Case closed and Naruto

Posted 22 June 2013 - 09:43 AM

How come there is no Naruto in the picture?

DPqgMVy.png

I ship Conan and Ai. :love:

#13 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 09:47 AM

It seems to me or Hashirama has purple eyes in this cover? He looks like a Hyuuga  O_o

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#14 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 10:06 AM

It seems to me or Hashirama has purple eyes in this cover? He looks like a Hyuuga  O_o

His eyes appear to be black like Madara's. One of the most defining characteristics of the Hyuga Clan is their white (seemingly) pupiless eyes. Hashirama's hair does suspiciously have the same texture, length, and style as several male clan members' but this is probably just a coincidence.

#15 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 10:16 AM

Yeah, but if you zoom it in, you can see a white pattern on his eyes Oo

C8uPLhO.jpg

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

uvoJkhc.png

#16 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 10:21 AM

^^
I think it's because the pixel is small, we should wait for the bigger pixel.
And I have a feeling vol. 67 will consist obito, rin, naruto and sakura.
Just a hunch ;p

#17 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 10:28 AM

Yeah, but if you zoom it in, you can see a white pattern on his eyes Oo

C8uPLhO.jpg

That's terrible pixelation. The shading appears to be overlapping in areas of the picture which gives that false impression. Not that I personally see anything wrong with the eyes as the pupils are intentionally drawn much smaller than the sclera around it which is probably what you're seeing. The fact that there's even such darkening in Hashirama's eyes at all in that pixel closeup is inconsistent with how the Hyuga are normally depicted with little to no pigment in their pupils.

#18 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 10:31 AM

yeah, you might be right....

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

uvoJkhc.png

#19 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 22 June 2013 - 05:24 PM

I SWEAR I SAW THIS COMING! great choice!

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#20 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 07:13 PM

Hashirama has Shikamaru's type of eyes. So his pupil is actually smaller while the white area is bigger, thus, in small scale, seems like purple/hyuga like

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Naruto, Hashirama, Minato, Madara, Tobirama, Hizuren, Sasuke

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users