#19941 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 06:28 PM

QUOTE (HauntedCake @ May 16 2013, 07:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ever had the thought that there will be no pairings at all?? and the pairing kishi said he would do is something like LeeTen? and thats it?? huh.gif

Its more then unlikely for a shonen that has such a high foucus on romance to not have any pairing in the end and it wont be a sidecharacter couple.

ada_wong_signature_by_valxy-d5m0oa1.png

#19942 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 06:33 PM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ May 16 2013, 08:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I do think the pairing will happen, but I think only one will be confirmed and that will be the one that has been building up to now. The other will be up to interpretation.

Yeah I think that

Ino x Chouji
Shikamaru x Temari
Sasuke x Karin
Lee x Tenten

will be up to interpretation. tongue.gif

ナルサク

#19943 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 06:36 PM

Also Narusaku fans take what Kushina said, WAY too literally. "Don't pick a weird one..." Kushina didn't mean Hinata, she meant probably someone as weird as herself, although there are a lot of Naruto girls who are weird. "Pick someone like me!" Now this quote is completely twisted by the Narusaku fans, I have seen their comments. O.O First off, Sakura is nothing like Kushina, Hinata is, because like Kushina Hinata put her life on the line to save Naruto

This is why I don't read comments or go to other forums or go to the wikis because of this stuff. First he says that the "Weird one" means weird like her Kushina...and then goes on to say that Kushina is exactly like Hinata. Well, if that is true, then that means he is saying that Naruto should be with Sakura because she isn't weird like Kushina who is like Hinata.

So even if you look at it this way it still supports NS, not NH.

This is why I stay away from other forums and such....this is just...this is....I DON'T EVEN.....

Edited by James S Cassidy, 16 May 2013 - 06:37 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#19944 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 06:45 PM

But whether one's weird or not is all up for Naruto to decide, not the fandom. mellow.gif Because whether this person likes it or not, the only one who's been described as weird is Hinata - Not Kushina, not Sakura or anyone else.

And...everyone risks their life for Naruto. It's a comrade thing, not romance.

Edited by sushi., 16 May 2013 - 06:47 PM.

ナルサク

#19945 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 06:50 PM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ May 16 2013, 11:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is why I don't read comments or go to other forums or go to the wikis because of this stuff. First he says that the "Weird one" means weird like her Kushina...and then goes on to say that Kushina is exactly like Hinata. Well, if that is true, then that means he is saying that Naruto should be with Sakura because she isn't weird like Kushina who is like Hinata.

This is why I stay away from other forums and such....this is just...this is....I DON'T EVEN.....

Sure they're saying Hinata is like Kushina because she tried to protect him in the same matter that eventually lead to Neji's death. But before 614 they were saying Hinata looks like Kushina because of the hair but since they failed in making sense they went the other way and started saying Hinata was like Minato and Naruto was like Kushina. rolleyes.gif

Edited by Gravenimage, 16 May 2013 - 06:51 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#19946 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 06:52 PM

QUOTE (sushi. @ May 16 2013, 11:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But whether one's weird or not is all up for Naruto to decide, not the fandom. mellow.gif Because whether this person likes it or not, the only one who's been described as weird is Hinata - Not Kushina, not Sakura or anyone else.

And...everyone risks their life for Naruto. It's a comrade thing, not romance.

"You're taking it WAY too literally"

I am getting stomach pains just thinking about it.

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ May 16 2013, 11:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sure they're saying Hinata is like Kushina because she tried to protect him in the same matter that eventually lead to Neji's death. But before 614 they were saying Hinata looks like Kushina because of the hair but since they failed in making sense they went the other way and started saying Hinata was like Minato and Naruto was like Kushina. rolleyes.gif

Edited by James S Cassidy, 16 May 2013 - 06:53 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#19947 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 06:54 PM

Its kinda nutty how this fanbase can be. I just think that the whole ordeal of people making a big deal about Sakura is insane when it may not have even been as long as Hinatas. I mean Sakura shared this chapter with Kakashi for epic dialouge. Hinata had a whole chapter for a speech basically, so why should they complain? They did the same over RtN, made a case despite it being non-canon only because Sakura was in it.

Basically even if the story is set up from this point forward to enforce and garuantte the coming of NS, they would complain to no end cause its Sakura, not Hinata as they always wish.

Sometimes, I feel the majority of the fanbase reads for the wrong reasons or is missing 90% of the stuff because they are only focusing on Hinata. dry.gif

The title of this manga is Naruto, it follows the journey of a boy named Naruto and his friends on team 7. One of which is his love interest, the other who is conflicted with revenge and other stuff.

The story follows team 7, Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, and Kakashi. To a lesser degree, Sai and Yamato though they are part of the main team. Yet some tend to think Hinata is on this team, she is not. Hinata is minor, this is something many still do not understand. If she had time in the past but was never used to the degree she was now, its not going to make up for her lost time completely. Fandom seriously needs to know its realities from its fantasies.

One reason I ove this site, all of us love NS sure, but we don't defend it non-stop, we know its flaws, we know how even NH and SS can come about (as much as we don't want them too). But we still acknowledge them. We know NS is real but has its own hurdles and requirements before it can be said as canon or not. Even if it is not canon, we still enjoy it and we already have the satisfaction that the simple "friendship" of NaruSaku is still better developed than NH. No questions about it, NaruSaku even as mere friendship is the best developed relation already. I mean if Sakura hated Naruto in the start now in chapter 630 being able to read and speak his thoughts simply because she understands him that much, NH is still far behind even if it became the canon pairing, basically NS still has stuff NH never even could dream of getting this late, its still just too late for it to have a consistent development and make it believable like NS. NH is late to the party and nothing can give it that same well development NS has. Kishi chose to do NS again and again, when he could have done NH more and more, but he did not. Its far too late, cannot turn back time, game over. No matter what NH does, its limited and cannot hold the same candle even if it became canon. NH had 100s of opportunities for development, but kishi chose not to do it, bringing it forward from this point on only makes it much harder to believe.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#19948 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 06:54 PM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ May 16 2013, 09:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's exactly why I don't go to these places cause, in the end, I would be bewildered or 0_o or fu.png... Or all of them.

Edited by T XD, 16 May 2013 - 06:54 PM.

#19949 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 07:23 PM

So I was talking with my NH friend this morning at school. He said that ANYBODY could do what Sakura did. I told him that Hinata didn't understand that Naruto was fighting for everyone because he was considering them all his comrades. He even went as far to say Sakura wasn't even the main heroine. Just... why do I even try? sad.gif

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#19950 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 07:23 PM

What would people say if Naruto kiss her forehead happens? I wonder how much they can downplay that.

#19951 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 07:26 PM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ May 16 2013, 10:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What would people say if Naruto kiss her forehead happens? I wonder how much they can downplay that.

I think they, or at least some, will definitely downplay it. They want to continue the game of this pairing war XD

#19952 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 07:29 PM

QUOTE (T XD @ May 16 2013, 03:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think they, or at least some, will definitely downplay it. They want to continue the game of this pairing war XD

That would be sad if you ask me.

#19953 bthug

bthug

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 866 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 07:44 PM

@FoolishYoungling Ur picture in the Sig is great, but its pretty revealing lol. It like I want to enjoy, but I feel like a perv when i look at it and most likely so does everyone else in this lab

#19954 TrueSacrifice

TrueSacrifice

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 07:50 PM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ May 16 2013, 10:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

As if that statement by Kushina or even the parallels is the only thing that supports NaruSaku... Honestly when I first read that part I thought it was just a joke because Sakura, the girl Naruto loves, does seem like Kushina. For fans to misinterpret that statement is truly baffling. For them to try and say that she was actually talking about Hinata in a deadly serious way is even more baffling.
QUOTE (redragon88 @ May 16 2013, 06:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
GAAAHHHH!!! It just doesn't make sense for SS to happen, it's just fail all around, so much freaking fail.

Sakura's negative feelings are the only thing that sustains SS. Why would people think that such a situation is to be yearned for? I just don't get it. I understand the aesthetics of SS, the cool stoic guy with the every girl, but it feels like people just focus on the surface of it all instead of reading the story and understanding the reality that's being told.

At this point I think people just hope that SS would work out somehow, that some magical plot device will make Sasuke fall for Sakura. People just don't ask themselves what's the point of Sasuke and Sakura being together? They just want them together because it their preference.

Everything in the story points towards NS, and Sakura's feelings for Sasuke are there to bring doubt drama into the story. It's the same thing with Sasuke not wanting to accept Naruto as a brother, it bring drama into the relationship between Naruto and Sasuke. Why don't people get that simplicity?

It irritating to witness how people sacrifice the storytelling in exchange of wanting a pairing to happen because that's how you like it in your fantasies. In all of Part 1 I couldn't care less if romance happened or not, but slowly I began to notice how Naruto kept growing in Sakura's eyes. Even then I didn't focus on it much but then comes Part 2 and we jump start with Sakura flirting with Naruto. After that it's one moment after the other that brings them closer together.

I didn't start liking NS because I thought they looked cute or because I could relate to it. I can't relate to any of those messy unrequited loves. The reason I liked it and want it to happen is because it's the one that fits story wise. The story builds up to putting them together, and it's meant to build up the audience to root for them to be together. It baffles me how such a monumental amount of people don't pick up on that, and to make matters worse they actually insult the way it's been so nicely built.

It the same as those people that kept insulting the ones that kept saying Tobi was Obito. They insulted, insulted and insulted to no end. Came up with theories of Tobi being this guy or that guy, and preached them as if they were smarter then anyone else when the reality was anything but.

All of that things with NH and SS are misdirection, and ironically since so many people already believe that NH is canon and that SS it's on the way it makes the misdirection even more obvious. Kishi isn't even trying hard with this one. It's the moment when you think things are going one way that they end up going the other way. It's precisely because it seems that Sakura won't get over Sasuke that we'll witness her indeed getting over her feelings for him.

Sakura is the one with changing feelings so she's the one that we're supposed to look at for what she chooses. Naruto and Sasuke are static with the way they see Sakura, with Naruto loving her and Sasuke just being a teammate. Sakura's theme is about the maturity of her heart, that's not something that should be given to either Naruto or Sasuke. They already have plenty of other things to develop to also be taking Sakura's plot points as well.

Naruto is busy saving the world and trying to find the answer for peace, while Sasuke is busy trying to find the meaning of his existence and how he'll react to the shinobi world. They have bigger things to deal with then searching their hearts for new feelings for girls that they haven't even spent a significant amount of time with. Sakura on the other hand doesn't have such big responsibilities like those two, therefore can be focused on regarding the matters of her heart and how her feelings change.

The development of romantic feelings is costume made for Sakura and yet some fans want to take that away from her and pile it up in the already great amount of issues that Naruto and Sasuke have to face? Get real.

I'll be honest, making Naruto not loving Sakura goes so much against the story as would be Naruto not wanting to be Hokage anymore.

Excellent post!

I especially agree where you say that the story has been building Naruto and Sakura together and that the audience should be cheering for them to be together. It's frustrating as a fan of this pairing that so many people are willing to sacrifice the flow of the story so that their own fantasies can be fulfilled because they don't like this or that character. It is interesting to note though that NaruSaku is much more popular in Japan than it is in western territories. Cultural differences maybe?

Edited by TrueSacrifice, 16 May 2013 - 08:11 PM.

#19955 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 08:01 PM

I just hope that by next week, at least a portion of the pairing war dies with Minato saying Sakura is like Kushina, or at least something NS related happening. Geez, if something comes forward next week, it could be the start of NS becoming canon. Minato may be the "push" Sakura needs to mature or get over Sasuke, even just a wise crack or him thinking of himself and kushina by looking at Naruto and Sakura, next chapter or just before the edo tensi wears off, that would be enough.

#19956 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 08:08 PM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ May 16 2013, 03:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

In the same way they could have even shown a panel of Hinata reacting with Minato coming in, they did not. There should have been some shinobi behind Naruto and Sakura but there were none, that one picture shows Naruto with Sakura and Minato arriving. One common question for sakura haters is, why sakura and not Hinata? Its simple, kishi could have used Hinata, he could have had every reason for it but he chose Sakura over Hinata, several times in the manga. Again, in this chapter he could have put Hinata in a panel with the arrival of Minato, simply reacting but he did not. Again its funny how Sakura reacted to both the pain event and the 615 event. Kishi always has these perfect options and choices which are okay for Hinata to be in, simply looking and being present but he does not.

Next chapter, Naruto and Sakura interaction with Minato is highly likely and as baby korra would say THEY GOTTA DEAL WITH IT!

#19957 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 08:14 PM

I must confess sometimes I am tired with all the pairing stuff and anything and want for everything to end... because I am sick of the majority of this fandom, tbh.
I mean I am grateful that I met people like you guys but the rest... oh, God, why?!

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#19958 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 08:17 PM

QUOTE (TrueSacrifice @ May 16 2013, 12:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As if that statement by Kushina or even the parallels is the only thing that supports NaruSaku... Honestly when I first read that part I thought it was just a joke because Sakura, the girl Naruto loves, does seem like Kushina. For fans to misinterpret that statement is truly baffling. For them to try and say that she was actually talking about Hinata in a deadly serious way is even more baffling.

Excellent post!

I especially agree where you say that the story has been building Naruto and Sakura together and that the audience should be cheering for them to be together. It's frustrating as a fan of this pairing that so many people are willing to sacrifice the flow of the story so that their own fantasies can be fulfilled because they don't like this or that character. It is interesting to note though that NaruSaku is much more popular in Japan than it is in western territories. Cultural differences maybe?

yeah cultural differences not to many don't like hitting people or tsudares and so on. sleep.gif

#19959 HauntedCake

HauntedCake

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts
  • Interests:Naruto,Shingeki no kyojin, Fairy Tail, LOL, Runescape & Xbox 360.

Posted 16 May 2013 - 08:22 PM

1000th page w000t 111191.gif boogie.gif

Edited by HauntedCake, 16 May 2013 - 08:26 PM.

40283620121415711s.jpg

#19960 TrueSacrifice

TrueSacrifice

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 08:22 PM

QUOTE (Inferno180 @ May 16 2013, 12:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
In the same way they could have even shown a panel of Hinata reacting with Minato coming in, they did not. There should have been some shinobi behind Naruto and Sakura but there were none, that one picture shows Naruto with Sakura and Minato arriving. One common question for sakura haters is, why sakura and not Hinata? Its simple, kishi could have used Hinata, he could have had every reason for it but he chose Sakura over Hinata, several times in the manga. Again, in this chapter he could have put Hinata in a panel with the arrival of Minato, simply reacting but he did not. Again its funny how Sakura reacted to both the pain event and the 615 event. Kishi always has these perfect options and choices which are okay for Hinata to be in, simply looking and being present but he does not.

Next chapter, Naruto and Sakura interaction with Minato is highly likely and as baby korra would say THEY GOTTA DEAL WITH IT!

Exactly. Naruto and Sakura are together when Minato made his entrance for a reason. It doesn't even have to be pairing related though it likely is. It does show that Naruto is together with the one he loves and trusts the most. In other words his closest companion. This connection will not be lost on Minato.

I hope he gives a smile or has an inner thought when seeing the two of them together though. Just a nice hint to the readers that he approves of the person Naruto chooses to be close to. happy.gif

QUOTE (rikakim94 @ May 16 2013, 12:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yeah cultural differences not to many don't like hitting people or tsudares and so on. sleep.gif

They must really dislike romance in the majority of shonen manga then! laugh.gif

Edited by TrueSacrifice, 16 May 2013 - 08:26 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users